Gojoe Memorial Mafia Thread

What you're all really here for.
moody7277

Re: Gojoe Memorial Mafia Thread

Post by moody7277 »

Seven wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:14 am
moody7277 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:55 pm As I said in one of these, town was 60% screwed when Sabrar drew scum, and apparently it was 80-85% screwed with both he and Swiss as scum.
Hey moody you should join our Discord so we can ping you for new games and the like and keep in touch when things like the site going down occur.
Depends on if you have games where a slot isn't automatically elimed for only posting 3 times a day.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

moody7277 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:00 am
Seven wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:14 am
moody7277 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:55 pm As I said in one of these, town was 60% screwed when Sabrar drew scum, and apparently it was 80-85% screwed with both he and Swiss as scum.
Hey moody you should join our Discord so we can ping you for new games and the like and keep in touch when things like the site going down occur.
Depends on if you have games where a slot isn't automatically elimed for only posting 3 times a day.
Oh I meant for games on here!
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Inaugural Baldur's Gate Gojoe Post
Baldurs Gate Mafia, naturally
Well, I'm town and I have the power to block someone from any actions, chats or even voting for a day phase. I also become doublevoter for that day, this is a pretty powerful town role. I should do my best to not die D1 this time :lol:
Last edited by somitomi on Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

Baldurs Gate
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
I am role playing a wizard in game, but my role is a bard. I have 3 one shot typical joat abilities. Thinking of making a really obvious breadcrumb that I'm a wizard, which is funny since I've already claimed it in game and that part of the role doesn't mean anything anyhow.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Baldur's Gate
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
I am reacting to heury flip
Seven (she, him, their)
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

Baldur's Gate
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
So I'm town this game, and based on my power I have one purpose to fulfill: to soak up a NK that might otherwise take out a more active power since I have a one-time immunity to NK.

Yeah, that's totally going to happen.
Wam

Post by Wam »

Balders gate
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
putting my guess here so I can be smug if right!

So I can tell if someone has chat or the ability to add someone to chat. Targeted egw last night got a positive result. So either he is scum or I think scum have a roleblcok combined with mason chat!
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

Baldur's Gate
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
I'm not allowed to read spoilers. Perhaps a chance for me to get back in the game? The timing this game started was not ideal for me, then I fell asleep on day of deadline while re-reading thread to make a post :D Going through the options of who might night kill JC in this scenario. Wam would, but his first post on D2 is a very noob scum response ergo he's probably town. Seven is a possibility. Bessie I don't think would. Mak I think would, but I'm leaning town for now due to the exasperated response to Bessie about hammering before they posted not realizing it was deadline.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
EGW

Post by EGW »

Baldurs Gate Mafia
Well, as I posted my reads list, I realize what I have felt all along. Mak and Seven are both scum together. At first, I thought Seven may have been scum, which is why I have waited on his content on Day 1. Yet, Mak seemed to be scum himself. So I figured, maybe Seven was simply correct, not focusing on town telling. However, The JC kill makes me wary. I think it's possible Seven simply bussed Mak since I derailed Seven's Bessie push. Even so, I'll let him help me push Mak for now. I know Seven intentionally likes to not kill me because he enjoys the challenge.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Baldurs Gate Mafia
Ok I think I got it wrong. It's more simple than what I thought before. The JC kill was about Somi as a scum read, and also to throw doubt towards myself and Seven. Deff am thinking it's Mak + Somi now thanks to Somi's voting pattern here. I think this was a close call but I appreciate that Zen put himself as the other option. It gives good information as a competing wagon. Also I guess Seven's posting was a playstyle thing.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Baldur’s Gate
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
onions
Seven (she, him, their)
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Baldurs Gate
Well, I guess paranoia made the right call, but I'm not sure where to go from here

Dang, I just realised that with Mak flipping town I probably can't use my ability because it doesn't work in MELO/ELO.
Last edited by somitomi on Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wam

Post by Wam »

Assume somi is a baldur spoiler?

Baldir gate
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
its egw and bessie isnt it.

I have a postive on egw for chat abd am investigating seven tonight.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Wam wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:24 pm Assume somi is a baldur spoiler?
Yes, I forgot the spoiler thing doesn't like apostrophes
Gate of Baldur
As said before, tomorrow is probably MELO/ELO, but I'm going to try using my power anyway because this seems to be the last time it could possibly matter. Which means figuring out who the scum is. My brain is still in Zircon-mode but hopefully I'll have the time tonight to review how much water the EGW-Seven crack theory actually holds. I guess it could be an explanation for JC being killed...
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Baldur's Gate
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
@George
Seven (she, him, their)
EGW

Post by EGW »

Baldurs Gate Mafia
Final guess: Somi and Wam are the final scum. Now I'm going to check the spoilers and be surprised that Seven is actually scum here. Just kidding. I can believe Seven being indy though. Let's see now. Edit: Seven you bitch. :x Well, fuck. Playstyle my ass. George will remember this. :twisted:
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

EGW wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:22 am
Baldurs Gate Mafia
Final guess: Somi and Wam are the final scum. Now I'm going to check the spoilers and be surprised that Seven is actually scum here. Just kidding. I can believe Seven being indy though. Let's see now. Edit: Seven you bitch. :x Well, fuck. Playstyle my ass. George will remember this. :twisted:
lmao!
Seven (she, him, their)