HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

What you're all really here for.
Gluelock

Re: HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

Post by Gluelock »

@mods (or anyone really)

Is there a recommended way to iso someone and view all of a persons posts just within this game?
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
EGW

Post by EGW »

bessie wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:51 pmMy intent of the question was because I was pinged as to why you removed it so quickly. No one was in danger of being eliminated. This looked like an excuse to be seen voting for moody.
Gluelock, I'd like to see your response to this as well.
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

Gluelock wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:27 pm @mods (or anyone really)

Is there a recommended way to iso someone and view all of a persons posts just within this game?
@mods

Reposting , oops :x
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
EGW

Post by EGW »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:27 pmThat's the exact opposite of what I believe, I made an ebwop explaining it and giving IRL Johns
I missed that post, thanks.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
Gluelock wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:27 pm @mods (or anyone really)

The first post in this game has an explanation of how to order by authors. It's what I use

viewtopic.php?p=47332#p47332

");
EGW

Post by EGW »

Anyway, the reason why I asked about the saltiness, is that I believe that was all scum theatre between Adum and Zen. If Zen flips scum, Adum is scum.
bessie

Post by bessie »

I fully support Gluelock making a Town-Wolf list and making his current position known! Everyone should do this, and not wait until they have time for a complete reads list with analysis!

Woof
bessie
heuristically_alone
Makhaira
EGW
Gluelock
boomfrog
AdumbroDeus
JC_DADDY25
somitomi
LaserGuy
Zeniba
Moody7277
Seven
Grr
EGW

Post by EGW »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:48 pmWait, who the hell is Zen in this playerlist? Referring to the same Zen from smashboards right?
This seems to be forced so you can use it as an excuse to call Zen salty, when there was no inkling of him being salty this game.
AdumbroDeus wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:59 pm
LaserGuy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:52 pmWait. If you didn't know who Seven was, how on Earth were you able to interpret this correctly?
Cause I was wrong and thought seven was xivii. New analysis, Zen is salty about a past game.
Keep this in mind with the next two quotes:
AdumbroDeus wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:41 am
Seven wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:30 am
  • Some of the silicon that makes up my Blackberry 55XLT chip was mined from South Dakota, so in a sense, yes.
  • Mak is a true lawyer, having convinced me of an interpretation beyond all identified permutations.
  • If bessie votes somitomi today, FoSs somitomi, or pushes somitomi in any way, I will day vig her. Potentially.
  • How can Laser possibly not know that he is one of the greats...error..error
  • Boomfrog has become even more based than what was accounted for in the memory allocated to our communications nexus. Warning: Risk of Stack Overflow.
  • Every vote of mine contributes to a countdown, at the end of which something seemingly bad will happen.
  • Day flavor is not relevant to alignment or roles. There is nothing you can determine about the setup through the flavor.
  • I lied about the countdown thing.
  • Needs more George, Blue, and JC.
... holy crap this slot is gonna be a headache to read.
Seven wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:31 pm Adum's response is mafia-indicative. Given Adum's personality-meta, Town Adum would have found me overwhelmingly suspicious. Instead, his response implies (proclaims) that he does not have a bearing on my alignment. Suggestion: Mafia Adum knows I am town, and so while he read my post consistent with his personality-townMeta, the knowledge of my alignment neutralized the overwhelming suspicion, leaving him simply aghast.

If I did not want to contribute to the countdown that doesn't exist, I would vote here.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

heuristically_alone wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:16 pm
Seven wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:16 pm
heuristically_alone wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:14 pm

Gluelock = Town :D
Why will you not answer me?
What did I miss? Thought I responded to you.
The bolded here:
Seven wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:46 am
Seven wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:03 pm
heuristically_alone wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:38 pm

It is beneficial for town, which is alignment indicative for bessie
If she plays in a way that is beneficial to town as either alignment, how is it alignment indicative?

You’re saying her posting style in mafia is beneficial, thus she is town. It does not make any sense . Under what circumstance do you identify her as scum?
@HEURY
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

Town
heury - has owned more cats than dogs
Adum - most evidence of strong hunting this game. Clearly is thinking his thought process through
Zeniba - agree with the analysis that freddino's goodbye post came from town
Bessie - no scum pings yet, though a little surprised there is no woof here list yet. Ebwop just saw reads list. The last few Bessie posts sound most like bessie's usually scum hunting self
Mak - felt a little weird why mak felt he needed to defend himself at the beginning but since nothing specific has pinged me
Moody - possible town slip? Even though it came from Seven, I think Seven would call out a town slip as scum. Also likely wifom
JC - literally have no thoughts on JC at this time. Will need to reread.
Somitomi - likely not town. Somi in the past usually pushes back on me when I "incorrectly" interpret his responses
Boom - I don't recall boom tunneling as much as town as I perceive him to be this game.
Laserguy - don't agree with the conclusions for his scum reads
Seven - feels like he is falsely pushing others to agree with him scum reads. Too much pressure on people to agree with him rather than let people share their own opinions. Scum wants mislynches, town wants opinion for scum hunting.
Scum
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

heuristically_alone wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:42 pm Town
Adum - most evidence of strong hunting this game. Clearly is thinking his thought process through
Bessie - no scum pings yet, though a little surprised there is no woof here list yet. Ebwop just saw reads list. The last few Bessie posts sound most like bessie's usually scum hunting self
Mak - felt a little weird why mak felt he needed to defend himself at the beginning but since nothing specific has pinged me
Moody - possible town slip? Even though it came from Seven, I think Seven would call out a town slip as scum. Also likely wifom
Somitomi - likely not town. Somi in the past usually pushes back on me when I "incorrectly" interpret his responses
Boom - I don't recall boom tunneling as much as town as I perceive him to be this game.
Seven - feels like he is falsely pushing others to agree with him scum reads. Too much pressure on people to agree with him rather than let people share their own opinions. Scum wants mislynches, town wants opinion for scum hunting.
Scum
I think you missed george
Seven (she, him, their)
heuristically_alone

@seven could've sworn I answered that already. As scum, do you not want to make good reads (usually town reads) that benefits town in hopes to solidify yourself as town? With Bessie my best hope in scum reading is to identify that she is putting a significant enough less amount of effort than she would as town. This game there is enough evidence that she has been playing catching up but still adequately giving content throughout that I'm comfy with town reading from now. And it is a higher post game than usual. I am a little salty that bessie didn't put me as her top town read, but I suppose I'll be satisfied with second for now.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
EGW

Post by EGW »

Seven wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:05 amMafia: Adumbrodeus, LaserGuy, Gluelock
Boom, Bessie, thoughts on this?
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

@heuristically_alone

You forgot someone in that list. :(
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
EGW

Post by EGW »

Gluelock wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:49 pm@heuristically_alone You forgot someone in that list. :(
You forgot to respond to Bessie.
heuristically_alone

Ebwop. Cut George and his read but must have forgotten to paste

Town
EGW - what I like most is the follow up questions and taking time to really push to understand their mentality. Definitely filling an investigative approach which is towny
Scum
----
he/him/they
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System out.println("
EGW wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:37 pm
AdumbroDeus wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:48 pmWait, who the hell is Zen in this playerlist? Referring to the same Zen from smashboards right?
This seems to be forced so you can use it as an excuse to call Zen salty, when there was no inkling of him being salty this game.
This is obtuse again.

I apologized for calling Seven salty and my actual argument was that I thought my play in basic mafia loomed large in their mind and made them assume my level of level of town play and trying to understand people's mentalities was weak. This doesn't require them to play actively mad at me.

Question, EGW, when did you start thinking the disagreement between me and Zen was theatre?

");
bessie

Post by bessie »

Gluelock wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:49 pm @heuristically_alone

You forgot someone in that list. :(
Yes. Interesting that Seven didn't point it out. I guess he is preoccupied with EGW, for some reason. ;)
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

Town:
LaserGuy
Seven
boomfrog
Mak
bessie
EGW
Adum
Gluelock
somi
JC
huery
Zeniba
Scum
EGW

Post by EGW »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:52 pmQuestion, EGW, when did you start thinking the disagreement between me and Zen was theatre?
When I asked you the question about Zen being salty. I was waiting for your response first.
heuristically_alone

Ebwop this is what I get for phone posting and not double checking. But hey, higher post count

Town
Gluelock - being too carefree to be mafia
EGW - what I like most is the follow up questions and taking time to really push to understand their mentality. Definitely filling an investigative approach which is towny.
Scum
----
he/him/they
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

EGW wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:50 pm
Gluelock wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:49 pm@heuristically_alone You forgot someone in that list. :(
You forgot to respond to Bessie.
Be patient, and no I didn't.
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
EGW

Post by EGW »

bessie wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:52 pmYes. Interesting that Seven didn't point it out. I guess he is preoccupied with EGW, for some reason. ;)
Yet also note that Zen didn't ask Gluelock about him going invisible, yet he did ask me about it in the game with Ro. Don't think I don't remember, Zen.
heuristically_alone

Ok I think everyone is included this time around. Open to answer any more question for the next 15 minutes then I'm unavailable for quite a few hours.
----
he/him/they
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

This is good, this is very good. I’m elated by the quality of play this game. The only piece missing now is JC (and to a lesser extent Zeniba).
Seven (she, him, their)