Sorcerer's 11 Mafia - xkcd edition - Game Over

What you're all really here for.
Freddino18
Hey @Sniper can I have a role?

Re: Sorcerer's 11 Mafia - xkcd edition - Day 3

Post by Freddino18 »

I'm going to be honest, nothing I say is going to convince y'all. Vanilla town is vanilla town, all I can really claim and be believed is that I am not the Hunter.
Old Bruce wrote:Mighty Morphine Power Ranger
Jplus wrote:Was that a response to penis or to tree?
Diana's boytoy.
Hey @Sniper can I have a sig too?
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Freddino18 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:26 am I'm going to be honest, nothing I say is going to convince y'all. Vanilla town is vanilla town, all I can really claim and be believed is that I am not the Hunter.
I mean, it's really not a question of convincing us. Unless we get a CC, it's mate in 3 and we have 3 guaranteed townie kills. Us 3 are the only people who aren't confirmed town if there's not a CC on Bessie. So we gotta die.
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

That works?

Sorry Heury

Vote Heury
Diana's boytoy.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Freddino18 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:39 am That works?

Sorry Heury

Vote Heury
Feel free to check my analysis for flaws last page.

As I said, I don't mind going first. As in being lynched first.

But we need everyone to talk because we still need to check if J is gonna CC Bessie and the hunter needs to have their vengeful kill set to one of the two of us not getting lynched today.
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

Wouldn't Bessie be the target for the wolves again? Unless you're implying that the hunter is one of us?
Diana's boytoy.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Freddino18 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:14 am Wouldn't Bessie be the target for the wolves again? Unless you're implying that the hunter is one of us?
Doesn't matter, we don't need anymore Bessie clears. Assuming Bessie is un-CC'd there's too many clears for scum to eliminate before we can eliminate the last potential scum.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

The only element of my calculus that includes the hunter is they need to make sure they're on potential scum so they don't accidentally end the game without killing the all the potential scum if they get nk'd.

They dont have to claim.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

@mod since J didn't post after the last prod, could we get another prod if they don't post soon?

And frankly, I'm concerned they might need to be replaced.
Dooplissity

Post by Dooplissity »

Even that's not too disastrous. If Scum kill Bessie tonight then the Hunter has another day to set the vengeful. If Scum kill the Hunter then we get another Bessie read.

The only bad scenario is hunter kill killing Bessie which should not be possible (even J was here after the Seer claim).
Dooplissity

Post by Dooplissity »

You are correct that it's technically better to drag this out, and I genuinely respect that, but I just can't be arsed to. The odds we don't win are vanishingly small and if we somehow lose that way it would be hilarious and well played by the last Wolf
Dooplissity

Post by Dooplissity »

Also you'd be insane to propose a game-locking plan as the last Wolf so it's really down to Fred/Huery. J is conftown because he's either seer cleared or the Seer. In the latter case, because both he and Bessie agree he's town, there's no 50/50. If he claims Seer he must be the real Seer and we immediately kill Bessie.
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

I am of the opinion that the vibes your feeling from Fred are newbish not scum, and there's that side-eye I promised against heury, so that would be who I'd put first in line of the un-cleared. Agree with Adum's assessment that town is in control at this point.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Dooplissity wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:22 am You are correct that it's technically better to drag this out, and I genuinely respect that, but I just can't be arsed to. The odds we don't win are vanishingly small and if we somehow lose that way it would be hilarious and well played by the last Wolf
Would be more a town misplay, I don't see how it's mechanically possible for scum to win from their play. What I'm concerned about right now is the possibility of a town fake claim or a misaimed hunter and frankly those sorts of things are just awful to lose a game to.
Dooplissity wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:28 am Also you'd be insane to propose a game-locking plan as the last Wolf so it's really down to Fred/Huery. J is conftown because he's either seer cleared or the Seer. In the latter case, because both he and Bessie agree he's town, there's no 50/50. If he claims Seer he must be the real Seer and we immediately kill Bessie.
A scum could propose this than hope when it's just them left, their "obvious town" status will convince town to not lynch them in spite of it being mechanically obvious.

That's why I'm so insistent on making sure we have all our ducks in a row.

But you're right, it's not a 50/50 anymore.
AdumbroDeus

Re: Sorcerer's 11 Mafia - xkcd edition - Day 2

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Prince J wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:05 pm Currently liking Mai and Doop as town based on the way they were investigating things yesterDay and I haven’t gotten any bad vibes this far.

Moody/Doop/Mai

3 names with me is 4 which is comfy for right now so gonna try and solidify who I wanna go for toDay.
You literally don't even have to do any analysis ATM, just pop in and let us know if you're claiming seer and if so what your results are. If you're not the seer, we literally just won the game.
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

Sorry Heury

Vote Heury
Haha nice try
VOTE: FRED

Btw in my last list I totally blanked that we had results from the seer, hence why I was still reading doop based on my previous read rather than the seer result.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

heuristically_alone wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:55 pm

Sorry Heury

Vote Heury
Haha nice try

Btw in my last list I totally blanked that we had results from the seer, hence why I was still reading doop based on my previous read rather than the seer result.
Doesn't really matter tbh.

All we need is J to confirm they're not the seer and the hunter to switch their targets to you, me, and Freddino in succession and the game is over. (Because if your target is dead, hunter kills their last living target)

You're not gonna claim you were the seer and hiding it right?

We've heard from:

Me
Bessie
Moody
Droop
Fredino
You

And everyone but you (and obviously J) has basically affirmed my plan. So if you're the hunter do as stated and we'll wait for either J or their replacement to cap the game.

As stated, I have no problem with dying first.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

J being seer and never returning and not being replaced is literally the only way we lose this game.

Proclaiming J town means there's not a mislynch to disprove Bess being the seer.
heuristically_alone

AdumbroDeus wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:07 pm

Sorry Heury

Vote Heury
Haha nice try

All we need is J to confirm they're not the seer and the hunter to switch their targets to you, me, and Freddino in succession and the game is over. (Because if your target is dead, hunter kills their last living target)

We've heard from:

Me
Bessie
Moody
Droop
Fredino
You

And everyone but you (and obviously J) has basically affirmed my plan. So if you're the hunter do as stated and we'll wait for either J or their replacement to cap the game.

I have no issue with the plan. I'm still claiming not seer. As long as Bessie isn't actually Mafia should be an easy win.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

heuristically_alone wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:03 pm
AdumbroDeus wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:07 pm

Haha nice try

We've heard from:

Me
Bessie
Moody
Droop
Fredino
You

I have no issue with the plan. I'm still claiming not seer. As long as Bessie isn't actually Mafia should be an easy win.
Yep, and that's why we need to hear from J, it's the only failure point.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Actually let me ebwop:

We need to hear from J or J's replacement.*
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

Based on first post, EOD is midnight EDT 8/28.

How long would Prince J have to not be active before being subbed?
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

moody7277 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:54 pm Based on first post, EOD is midnight EDT 8/28.

How long would Prince J have to not be active before being subbed?
Problem is, seven is out of town, so they're poorly equipped to deal with somebody entirely vanishing from the game.
heuristically_alone

I'm tempted to ask Madge to sub in. A spectator can tell them what their role is.
----
he/him/they
heuristically_alone

Watch Mafia win just cuz Bessie didn't get counter claimed 😂
----
he/him/they
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

heuristically_alone wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:44 am Watch Mafia win just cuz Bessie didn't get counter claimed 😂
That's the possibility I'm concerned about and it would be the absolute worst ending for a game.