Millerizer Mafia - Game Over

What you're all really here for.
madge

Re: Millerizer Mafia - Day 2

Post by madge »

Scum candidates: Heury (80% scum per Sabrar's math), Prince J (per EGW's last post, sheeping a dead townie).

Neutral providing good content: Fred, Bessie, Sabrar
Neutral not providing good content: ∅

Town: somi due to lack of CC

Nobody has acted especially suspicious today, my gutreads are all I go on plus sheeping dead townies. Given EGW picked Heury as scum, I feel pretty good about Prince J being the next candidate based on the information I have at the moment.

I also understand that one of Fred, Bessie, Sabrar has to be scum (assuming we take somi as conftown for the purpose of discussion). I don't have any idea which to be honest, but if I had to guess I'd come down on Bessie, but it's like a 40/30/30 thing and I would want to see what Heury and Prince J flip as beforehand so I could look over interactions/etc. The reason for coming down on Bessie is her content feels slightly different to normal? If that makes sense? Like the vibe is a little different.

If I had to pick next I'd go Sabrar as second scummiest with Fred as towniest. And I'm pretty aware that I have nothing to go on with Fred and my only gutreads are based on people acting "strange" or whatever

so here's my ordering:

Town
Somi
----
Fred
Sabrar
Bessie
----
Prince J
Heury
Scum

Damn bessie, did you just get Madge to make a reads list??????
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
madge

Post by madge »

(also I'm *obviously* aware that Prince J and Huery could both flip town and that my post doesn't account for that)

also i won't be online for deadline, i'll be online maybe 3-4 hours before.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Votes

Prince J (1): bessie

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Prince J has been prodded.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Prince J

Post by Prince J »

Tbh, I'm being so lazy until Heury flips atm.

I would wanna do reads, but I'm just meh.

*pinky promise for a better D3 comparatively to my dumpster D2 and more closer to D1*
Prince J

Post by Prince J »

Vote: Heury
Prince J

Post by Prince J »

Vote: Heury
Prince J

Post by Prince J »

I have severely put this game on the backburner, yet my pressure has only become more due to EQW late suspicion of me while also them dying which tbh I wouldn't kill Ran here.

Though that's just my personal headspace, but yeah.

If you are asking for reads, they are honestly TBD, after this phase so if you would like more in-depth, I sincerely apologize, yet I must decline engaging that currently.
Freddino18
Hey @Sniper can I have a role?

Post by Freddino18 »

Prince J wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:50 amIf you are asking for reads, they are honestly TBD, after this phase so if you would like more in-depth, I sincerely apologize, yet I must decline engaging that currently.
Well that's not fair (I'm just bellyaching about my D1 reads)
Old Bruce wrote:Mighty Morphine Power Ranger
Jplus wrote:Was that a response to penis or to tree?
Diana's boytoy.
Hey @Sniper can I have a sig too?
madge

Post by madge »

yeah, it's not fair at all. i don't want to vote you out tomorrow because i'm mad at you, prince J, but it might be where my brain ends up. ughhh
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

bessie wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:42 am Would you vote for Sabrar? If not, for whom do you plan on voting today?
I would gladly vote sabrar today, though preference is Madge. I think it's more important to hit mafia today.
Prince J wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:45 am Tbh, I'm being so lazy until Heury flips atm.

I would wanna do reads, but I'm just meh
Gross.

I really need to do a re-read of the game when my work week is over. While my read prince j has primary been due to nothing scummy in the content (until now at least) but there's just not sufficient content to warrant a town read.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

bessie wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:58 am Is this offer available only to Sabrar or can we all get in on it??
Sorry, exclusive offer. Besides, you had your turn already
Prince J wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:50 am I have severely put this game on the backburner, yet my pressure has only become more due to EQW late suspicion of me while also them dying which tbh I wouldn't kill Ran here.
Oh hey, an actual "would I do this as scum" post. :roll:
Prince J wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:50 am If you are asking for reads, they are honestly TBD, after this phase so if you would like more in-depth, I sincerely apologize, yet I must decline engaging that currently.
It doesn't have to be in-depth, but surely you have some impression of people by now?

@Sabrar: where is your head right now?
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

somitomi wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:31 am@Sabrar: where is your head right now?
Prince J's lazyness reinforces my suspicion about the scum-team giving up, also poe points in that direction. I have an interesting theory why Madge could be the Millerizer after all but I I think we should discuss that D3.
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

bessie wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:58 amIma gonna imitate Prince J try this out.

Vote: Prince J
I wish you good luck in your endeavor, I would join but there is too little time left in the day.

Vote: heury
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Heury's definitely the play today, but my paranoia-brain is starting to freak and I'm less and less sure about Prince. I mean come on, would mafia really give up when I dropped the ball this hard and there's basically no D2 interactions between them and Heury that we could analyse? From what I gathered, Prince isn't new to mafia and the rest of you lot are definitely good enough to do this. I know I've had worse starts as mafia and I kept going for as long as I could (which was surprisingly long).
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
madge

Post by madge »

I want to vote Heury nowish but don't want to pull a somi so let me do a quick count

Unofficial Votes

Prince J (1): bessie
Heury (3): Prince J, Sabrar, Madge

4 to hammer

Vote Heury

Heury is now at E-1
bessie

Post by bessie »

Hi! Did anybody miss me me me?

madge wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:55 am Damn bessie, did you just get Madge to make a reads list??????
How unlike you. I wonder why you are actually trying in this game.

Prince J wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:50 am I have severely put this game on the backburner, yet my pressure has only become more due to EQW late suspicion of me while also them dying which tbh I wouldn't kill Ran here.
Yeah I wouldn’t do that if I were scum either. :roll:

Prince J wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:50 am If you are asking for reads, they are honestly TBD, after this phase so if you would like more in-depth, I sincerely apologize, yet I must decline engaging that currently.
I don’t need anything in depth. How about a town-scum list?

heuristically_alone wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:04 am I would gladly vote sabrar today, though preference is Madge. I think it's more important to hit mafia today.
Sabrar is in your bottom two. If you don’t think Sabrar is mafia, who is? If you’re going to place a vote you have about three hours. Unless Fred hammers.
bessie

Post by bessie »

somitomi wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:15 pm Heury's definitely the play today, but my paranoia-brain is starting to freak and I'm less and less sure about Prince. I mean come on, would mafia really give up when I dropped the ball this hard and there's basically no D2 interactions between them and Heury that we could analyse? From what I gathered, Prince isn't new to mafia and the rest of you lot are definitely good enough to do this. I know I've had worse starts as mafia and I kept going for as long as I could (which was surprisingly long).
PRINCE J IS MAFIA I PICKED MY HILL!!!

running up that hill.PNG
running up that hill.PNG (173.08 KiB) Viewed 453 times
bessie

Post by bessie »

Woof
Court
EGW
bessie
somitomi
NEUTRAL LINE
Fred
INDIE LINE
Madge
Sabrar
MAFIA LINE
heuristically_alone
Prince J
Grr

lab on a hill.PNG
lab on a hill.PNG (190.12 KiB) Viewed 451 times
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Deadline is in roughly 2 and a half hours!

https://youtu.be/bV0RAcuG2Ao

^Me and Somi’s characters from Stranger Things Mafia duking it out to Running Up That Hill (Stranger Things spoilers)
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
bessie

Post by bessie »

So where is everybody??
day after day alone on a hill.PNG
day after day alone on a hill.PNG (96.79 KiB) Viewed 448 times
bessie

Post by bessie »

Lonely puppy!
the dog with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still.PNG
the dog with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still.PNG (181.82 KiB) Viewed 446 times
heuristically_alone

I'm fairly certain Madge is mafia. I think either Sabrar or Bessie is the millerizer. If Bessie is not millerizer she is likely town. If Sabrar is not millerizer he is likely the other mafia. At the end d1 I was playing with the idea of Bessie as Madge's scum partner but right now I think that's less than likely. And now more than ever she's been following her town meta. That leaves either Fred or prince that could be scum partners with Madge and I'm less and less confident about prince.

Vote: Prince J
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
heuristically_alone

bessie wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:51 am Lonely puppy!

the dog with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still.PNG
Don't be lonely. I'm here! Granted I'm at work but this is more important.
----
he/him/they
bessie

Post by bessie »

Woof woof woof!

the lab on the hill sees the sun going down.PNG
the lab on the hill sees the sun going down.PNG (179.36 KiB) Viewed 441 times
bessie

Post by bessie »

Bark bark!

the eyes in her head see the world spinning round.PNG
the eyes in her head see the world spinning round.PNG (146.49 KiB) Viewed 441 times