Baldur's Gate Mafia (Absolute Power)

What you're all really here for.
EGW

Re: Baldur's Gate Mafia (Day 2)

Post by EGW »

Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:34 pm
Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:32 pm
Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:28 pm Also Mak I saw you online at the deadline. You did this exact same stuff in AI.
I forgot and showed up at the very end, bessie hammered before I could catch up or say anything. I read the thread to see the flip and then catch up on the 4 or so pages that dropped between my last check in
bessie hammered a minute before the deadline
Yeah Mak, seemed like you didn't care about the result of either yeet. You were not involved at all, while we are trying to figure out everything. You said you'd be there all day, yet you weren't.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:32 pm
Makhaira wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:11 am Ok Im a little drunk but Im here and there been like 15 pages since I last checked the game what in the world is going on
Makhaira wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:11 pm I was literally just rushing to get my thoughts up now that I had caught up, moodys vote was the last vote I saw before I started writing it and I got ninja'd by somi ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Sorry, I just dont' take your irl Johns to heart after you stated that you did stuff like this intentionally.
Youd have a point if I was the one who hammered here, I didn't. Take some accountability for your shit wagon jfc
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:33 pm
Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:26 pm

Ok why would scum me or Ran or anyone kill JC?
someone thought JC would fixate on them, be easily persuaded to wagon them, or was a PR
And why does that not apply to you but does so for the people you're sussing?
I very clearly expressed JC was a general liability and have been consistent on that, if I was just planning to NK him there is no point to me pushing him on that basis
EGW

Post by EGW »

Again. Why aren't you trying to convince me of who's scum, Mak?
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Im at work, havent had time to reread, and am being dogpiled by you two so Im responding to whats in front of me. I dont have time to build an affirmative case right now. yall arent even responding to my points
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Ran let's stop questioning for now. Mak, please read up and provide a full read list that isn't based on sussing whoever is sussing you.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
EGW

Post by EGW »

You don't need to. You can just give a sentence. I am responding to your points. You mentioned the NK as a defense. I gave you a possible reason you would do so. I've given other responses. You haven't responded to me in full.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

EGW wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm
Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:32 pm I forgot and showed up at the very end, bessie hammered before I could catch up or say anything. I read the thread to see the flip and then catch up on the 4 or so pages that dropped between my last check in
bessie hammered a minute before the deadline
Yeah Mak, seemed like you didn't care about the result of either yeet. You were not involved at all, while we are trying to figure out everything. You said you'd be there all day, yet you weren't.
I didnt like heury's opening posts, and I clearly stated JC needed to go as a long term liability. I thought Id have time to be on but I didnt, simple as. I did a surprise roadtrip to see my family for the eclipse and had family in town that I hadnt seen in over a decade to socializing with them was my focus until they went to bed which was only an hour before deadline and I completely forgot about the deadline because my focus was elsewhere. Its valid that you want to call bullshit on that but ultimately its wack that youre trying to act like I caused the miselim yesterday when it was you and Seven and yall dodging responsibility for that is wild af
EGW

Post by EGW »

Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:42 pm Ran let's stop questioning for now. Mak, please read up and provide a full read list that isn't based on sussing whoever is sussing you.
This sounds good.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:42 pm Ran let's stop questioning for now. Mak, please read up and provide a full read list that isn't based on sussing whoever is sussing you.
what happened to thunderdome? This is so patronizing its unreal
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

What happened to your early bus theory? Lets see some of your updating thought process is youre town
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Why did yall push the wagon off JC to heury legit question
EGW

Re: Baldur's Gate Mafia (Day 1)

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:33 pm Awww shit egw thinks im wrong on moody? Lame

Def was a gut read, ill reread the slot
Did this ever happen? You haven't mentioned Moody yet.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:42 pmIts valid that you want to call bullshit on that but ultimately its wack that youre trying to act like I caused the miselim yesterday when it was you and Seven and yall dodging responsibility for that is wild af
I'm not saying you caused it. I'm saying you did not seem to care, which is not town indicative. I do not dodge responsibility. I was wrong on JC, and Heury. Yet, I tried to swing the yeet from JC because I was realizing that I may have been wrong, and yet, I was wrong yet again. However, you were agreeing with me on JC, and you never really had a solid opinion that you could contribute, so you helped. I know you have a good scumdar, so it's odd that you didn't really have much else to say. I was also giving you time to get back into the game, because remember, you were on V/LA. I wasn't comfortable pushing an elim on you if you were town, because then you'd be able to town up. Yet you aren't.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Bessie on what grounds did you believe a wagon swap was a legitimate possibility such that your hammer was justified or necessary
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:49 pm
what happened to thunderdome? This is so patronizing its unreal
Give us a quick reads list, no reasoning needed right now.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Town up on what EGW? Sorting through yalls EOD shitshow? More burden shifting and its gross
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

SCUM
bessie/Seven
EGW
Moody
Somi
Wam
TOWN
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:53 pm Town up on what EGW? Sorting through yalls EOD shitshow? More burden shifting and its gross
As in, reveal yourself to be town. What do you mean by burden shifting?
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:39 pm Im at work, havent had time to reread, and am being dogpiled by you two so Im responding to whats in front of me. I dont have time to build an affirmative case right now. yall arent even responding to my points
Also these are just excuses.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:49 pm What happened to your early bus theory? Lets see some of your updating thought process is youre town
Are you talking to me? I never had an early bus theory. I wasn't sure on heury. He was compromise as no one was willing to go for you. You two being mates was a possibility, but I thought you were scummy regardless of his alignment.

What's patronizing? If you're town, I can't have a fruitful conversation if you haven't read. You said you can't read because we're talking to you live, so let's see what you got. If you think I'm scum, build a case on me from stuff that's actually happened.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
EGW

Re: Baldur's Gate Mafia (Day 1)

Post by EGW »

EGW wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:52 am I'm making the assumption, not based on experience but based on his actions compared to others giving me a town read very early. On my solve, I'm not confident on Mak, which is why I'm not town blocking with him. What annoys me is he is V/LA until Tuesday, so I have nothing else to read him by for now. I'm willing to discuss the townread but I also feel your push on Mak is pre-mature.
This shows that I was willing to discuss the read on you Mak, just that I barely had anything to read you on. Now time has passed, and we have more today. I was voting you to see how you would react today, and if you showed me that I was wrong, I would reconsider. You haven't done that.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:49 pm What happened to your early bus theory? Lets see some of your updating thought process is youre town
I was wrong. Also, seeing JC flip town, makes me realize there aren't many options left for scum. So it's more so getting close to process of elimination. Your meta is clear here, and your lack of play of EOD is clear here, and now your reaction is clear here. Also, I don't think you believe your read on me. Essentially, your read on me is bull shit. Especially since your read on me D1 was already weak with the reasoning you gave initially. You say you liked my D1 content, but you never mentioned that on D1, so that shows you didn't care to express that.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Also again, using JC's flip as a defense isn't really productive. You haven't commented on the day play aspect I asked you about. So seems like you are dishonest here. I know you like to argue so I feel you would have delved more into this, you are almost as annoying to argue with as Macman, but there is less of that here.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Off in the distance, you see a strange structure. A mass of grey stone, weathered with age, covered in moss and creepers as the forest has slowly reclaimed it. As you approach, you can see it is a tall, square building with a cobblestone path leading to a threshold barred by a heavy bronze door. The building is capped by a bronze dome, partially crumpled in on itself as if struck from on high by a giant's fist. There are faint inscriptions covering the door and the walls, and you gather this must be the temple of some ancient god.

Votals:

Makhaira (2): Seven, EGW
Seven (1): Makhaira

Not voting: bessie, somitomi, Moody, Wam

With 7 alive it takes 4 to hammer. Deadline is Tuesday, April 16 at 9pm. Deadline timer