Baldur's Gate Mafia (Absolute Power)

What you're all really here for.
EGW

Re: Baldur's Gate Mafia (Day 2)

Post by EGW »

Let me re-phrase. What is making you lean away from the town lean of Seven?
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

I hedged my position in the literal post you are quoting, that is not read, thats me thinking out loud. I was expressing meta satisfaction at town!seven not having a firm grasp on my scum meta because they are wrong here. If it's scum!seven then maybe im just wrong about town!seven's grasp on my scum meta because he'd just be lying about trying to have a legit read on me anyway
EGW

Post by EGW »

Ok. Why did you switch your vote from Bessie to Seven so soon? What was the purpose of that?
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

No sane person can believe scum!me NKs JC so the fact that you and seven are having this reaction to the flip has me extremely concern about yall not having an agenda
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Because as much as I hate bessies hammer I think sevens slot is overally grosser and want to communicate that clearly
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:59 pm No sane person can believe scum!me NKs JC so the fact that you and seven are having this reaction to the flip has me extremely concern about yall not having an agenda
This is wifom. Are you suggesting Seven or Bessie did so instead then? I think this is where we take it with a grain of salt. It seems suboptimal. I think it was more likely an accident. This is why it is better to focus on day play. Yours is weak.
EGW

Post by EGW »

If I'm wrong, this is where you are supposed to convince me. Yet you aren't doing that. You are undermining my slot instead.
EGW

Re: Baldur's Gate Mafia (Night 1)

Post by EGW »

bessie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:35 am Woof.

I have nothing I feel like claiming.
Curious on your thoughts of Maks push on you, and your updated read on him.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

EGW literally give me a single reason why scum!me would NK JC

You reducing that to "WIFOM" is obtuse at best, scummy at worst
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:14 pm EGW literally give me a single reason why scum!me would NK JC

You reducing that to "WIFOM" is obtuse at best, scummy at worst
So we can have this conversation.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

I need to reread to see why scum would make that NK, someone must have soul read him as a strong PR or something because I saw the slot entirely as a liability
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:14 pmYou reducing that to "WIFOM" is obtuse at best, scummy at worst
Also talk to me about this. Are you saying it's wrong to focus on day play when we can't verify what you say is true? Pointing to the NK doesn't really help.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:39 pmIf you think scum!me NKs JC you are legitimately brain dead, the kill more or less kills me. Scum!me keeps JC around as a free slot to manipulate or miselim
You're actually one of the few people I think would kill him. You, maybe Wam cause he's chaotic and unpredictable. Best reasoning I could guess for his nk is to highlight the fact that both wagons were towny, thus making the active slots (me, ran, bessie) viable as you're doing now.

Claim or I'm dueling you.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
EGW

Post by EGW »

I also am noting that you didn't respond to me talking about you convincing me if I'm wrong. Feels like you know you're not town here so you can't really convince me that you aren't scum, so you go for other options (Wam and Somi). Which is weird because you are currently scum reading Seven/Bessie but not even trying to convince me of them being scum. Just more undermining my slot, again. Again, why aren't you trying to convince me here?
Seven
Gatekeeper

Re: Baldur's Gate Mafia (Day 1)

Post by Seven »

Makhaira wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:31 pmI still dont feel great about heury but atleast I can trust town!heury in endgame
This literally makes no sense as reasoning to switch off someone. Again, what's the basis of this? It comes off to me as someone just finding a place to vote.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:59 pm No sane person can believe scum!me NKs JC so the fact that you and seven are having this reaction to the flip has me extremely concern about yall not having an agenda
Ok why would scum me or Ran or anyone kill JC?
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Also Mak I saw you online at the deadline. You did this exact same stuff in AI.
Seven (she, him, their)
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Go ahead and thunderdome me seven you dont scare me even a little bit
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Yall were saying I could be scum early voting heury as a mate because I did an early vote on egw when we were mates, yet double down on me being scum when heury flips town? Make it make sense, yall are not updating on the flips at all even when those flips directly impact your prior reasoning
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:28 pm Also Mak I saw you online at the deadline. You did this exact same stuff in AI.
I forgot and showed up at the very end, bessie hammered before I could catch up or say anything. I read the thread to see the flip and then catch up on the 4 or so pages that dropped between my last check in
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Makhaira wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:11 am Ok Im a little drunk but Im here and there been like 15 pages since I last checked the game what in the world is going on
Makhaira wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:11 pm I was literally just rushing to get my thoughts up now that I had caught up, moodys vote was the last vote I saw before I started writing it and I got ninja'd by somi ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Sorry, I just dont' take your irl Johns to heart after you stated that you did stuff like this intentionally.
Seven (she, him, their)
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:26 pm
someone thought JC would fixate on them, be easily persuaded to wagon them, or was a PR
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:32 pm
Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:28 pm Also Mak I saw you online at the deadline. You did this exact same stuff in AI.
I forgot and showed up at the very end, bessie hammered before I could catch up or say anything. I read the thread to see the flip and then catch up on the 4 or so pages that dropped between my last check in
bessie hammered a minute before the deadline
Seven (she, him, their)
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:30 pm Yall were saying I could be scum early voting heury as a mate because I did an early vote on egw when we were mates, yet double down on me being scum when heury flips town? Make it make sense, yall are not updating on the flips at all even when those flips directly impact your prior reasoning
You are smart enough to know your own scum meta and adapt to it. I did mention to Seven that your play here was more fluffy compared to your PYP play. I did think Heury could be your partner, but you still have scum equity. Even on this page.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:33 pm
Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:26 pm
someone thought JC would fixate on them, be easily persuaded to wagon them, or was a PR
And why does that not apply to you but does so for the people you're sussing?
Seven (she, him, their)