Halloween Mafia 2021 - The Party Trap - Day 7

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
boomfrog

Re: Halloween Mafia 2021 - The Party Trap

Post by boomfrog »

Btw, @patzer:
We are keeping seven around because even if she is scum she is an excellent scum hunter and will help us catch the other two factions. It's worth the risk. And since she is at least confirmed non-cultleader, if we eliminate the survivor and one or two mafia there is a chance we could be confident she is town. She 100% can't be cult leader because if she were there was no chance to recruit N1 and the D2 cult count would have been 0. Mod confirmed the cult is only for non-eliminated players.

The flavor of the cult is Madge party supporters probably. Although, they could still be planning a zombie themed party with Madge so your flavor theory isn't actually contradictory. My questioning here was just a test to see your thought process.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Seven wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:49 pm
boomfrog wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:45 pm Yeah, somi is super active lurking. I might be convinced to move there. What are your thoughts about moody?
He doesn't feel guilty to me when pressured. In comparison to Werewolf on Wallstreet where he collapsed and threw in the towel once I called him out. I remember him deflating in Crossover as well. Here he is just keep on keeping on.
He hasn't actually been pressured yet, until my big post just now...?
Seven wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:50 pmI don't get it?
if wam and TSS are mafia buddies wam started bussing TSS for no reason. Before anyone called him out on it. He had TSS an null and could have left him there, but specifically called him out for bad recent content. Saying TSS's list was "TMI feeling" wasn't a post hoc justification. no way wam busses for no reason in a 2 man team, D1 in multiball with no pressure to do so.

I've got work to do. I may have a chance to catchup before deadline but maybe not. See you guys on the flippity flop.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

boomfrog wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:59 pm
Seven wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:49 pm
boomfrog wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:45 pm Yeah, somi is super active lurking. I might be convinced to move there. What are your thoughts about moody?
He doesn't feel guilty to me when pressured. In comparison to Werewolf on Wallstreet where he collapsed and threw in the towel once I called him out. I remember him deflating in Crossover as well. Here he is just keep on keeping on.
He hasn't actually been pressured yet, until my big post just now...?
I don't mean just through voting. You and I both pointed out his unvote of you after the gambit question, several people noted not feeling his posts, I had him as second elim option, bessie has called him out a few times and each time he reacted unphased.
boomfrog wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:59 pm
Seven wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:50 pmI don't get it?
if wam and TSS are mafia buddies wam started bussing TSS for no reason. Before anyone called him out on it. He had TSS an null and could have left him there, but specifically called him out for bad recent content. Saying TSS's list was "TMI feeling" wasn't a post hoc justification. no way wam busses for no reason in a 2 man team, D1 in multiball with no pressure to do so.

I've got work to do. I may have a chance to catchup before deadline but maybe not. See you guys on the flippity flop.
My reasoning isn't Wam randomly bussed his teammate. It's that he could safely distance himself from his teammate because he (TSS) was unlikely to be eliminated and there were other candidates (Heury and Pat) for elimination. The Rule of Three is the inclination of mafia to put their teammate as a part of their elimination pool, padded by two other players. I think that is what scum!wam was doing in the first post I linked here:
Wam wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:08 am I will be as surprised as anyone else if its valid.

My current thinking for scum is in the group, patzer, sniper, huery.

In no particular order
Town: boom, laser jimbob, somi
Neutral: bessie, moody, Suzaku
And that he only provided reasoning on it because jim directly asked him here:
jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:22 am @wam, why do you find Sniper to be scum? What's changed since your null read on him?
Wam wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:28 am
jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:22 am @wam, why do you find Sniper to be scum? What's changed since your null read on him?
viewtopic.php?p=7165#p7165

I went back and forth on the reads list above this morning. I'm getting vibes of a newbie scum trying to make a reads list without showing TMI. Its missing what would expect from a newbie town but I can't articulate what it is missing.
This reasoning wasn't something that was going to get TSS eliminated, Wam is being fence-sitty here/doubting his read and isn't providing concrete reasoning. And then he never pushes for this elimination. It's an easy spot to have your scummate as there's no real consequence to "vibe" reading them while another player is in the spotlight.

(Also for the record, I'm not that invested in Wam being scum, I'm only clarifying this theory since Boom thinks it's bizarro logic.)
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Your logic is downgraded from bizzarro to "I disagree".

moody wasn't in any actual danger from all that until my recent big post. Ignoring little bits of suspicion is normal for moody regardless of alignment. Also, I think he deflates under hard preassure as town or scum, but I could be wrong there.

Work for real now.
Wam

Post by Wam »

moody7277 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:30 pm Snide Sniper
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
post 1: resume
post 2: asking about jimbob
post 3: question about cult
post 4: asking jimbob about his vote for SS

This was the start of jimbob's gambit

post 5: culture difference in the mafia SS is used to
post 6: partial reads list with LG bessie town, bf patzer scum. doesn't like patzer's read of heury

First meaningful content

post 7: fluff
post 8: reveal of jimbob's gambit, town to scum list LG wam town, heury patzer scum, others with "boring" reads

This is where my first reads post had him at -0.5, mostly due to the lack of content

post 9: vote for heury, asks LG about his huery read

D2
post 10: rez a night action, mafia unrecruitable
post 11: response about his cult spec
post 12: response about his night rez spec
post 13: reply to boomfrog about his "scum gambit" spec from post 6, reiterates patzer's weak heury read while juxtaposing his read getting stronger with time. TS list with LG jimbob town, patzer heury scum

Basically he says he had no idea about what "scum gambit" meant to begin with. Cynical view is that it was originally a smear to act as a place to start making boomfrog votable

post 14: reply to LG and bessie about heury read, last read before vote was what made heury look scummy enough to vote, no further info on somi
post 15: post hoc reasoning for huery vote.
post 16: response about comment re flipping heury. rather fuzzy
post 17: fluff
post 18: asking Zen about her role, focus on claimed phoenix part
post 19: answering patzer about cult
post 20: fluff
Only in depth look was on a post hoc look at the D1 elim. Other content is really superficial with no attempt at trying to expand his neutral reads. Nothing overtly scummy, but he's not being all that helpful either. Somewhere between 0 and -1.
Why snide over somi who I think you could make a similar argument against?
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Unofficial VC:

Patzer (1) - bessie
Seven (1) - patzer
Somitomi (1) - Seven
Snide Sniper (1) - moody, LaserGuy
moody (1) - BoomFrog
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

Wam wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:51 pm Why snide over somi who I think you could make a similar argument against?
Snide's ranking has always hung around where I have it now, whereas somi started off higher and has been descending recently. Does that actually make somi worse than Snide? :? I do think that he'll be one of the first ones I do a post-by-post of when I start mass production on those D3, hopefully after we get some friggin flips.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

moody7277 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:09 pm
Wam wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:51 pm Why snide over somi who I think you could make a similar argument against?
Snide's ranking has always hung around where I have it now, whereas somi started off higher and has been descending recently. Does that actually make somi worse than Snide? :? I do think that he'll be one of the first ones I do a post-by-post of when I start mass production on those D3, hopefully after we get some friggin flips.
Why not one now? It should be fairly quick for somi.
Seven (she, him, their)
Wam

Post by Wam »

I should be online at deadline, will think about where I go overnight.

Putting my thoughts here to try and sort my brain out

Seven - boom summed it up probably survivor but are they worth keeping around for input?
Patzer - was committed to this one but the claim has made me reconsider. Will wait overnight to see if anyone counter claims.
Snide - active lurking but newbie scum or newbie town?
Somi - active lurking but not masses if info either way.
Wam

Post by Wam »

moody7277 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:09 pm
Flagging this, if somi flips scum moody needs looking at from a buddy perspective.
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

somi
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
post 1: RV me
post 2: having to justify a RV, rebutting heury for town reading jimbob on a shady looking post.

May have been the first step down the road to the D1 elim of heury

post 3: asking heury re boomfrog's opinion of him, heury's reads more superficial than wam thinks, first reaction to jimbob's Snide gambit opening
post 4: wants heury to answer about inconsistent read of jimbob
post 5: votes heury to up pressure. LG, jimbob, bf town, still interested in mechanics of jimbob's gambit more taking it as an invitation to look at Snide. Distressed by huery bringing up previous game

It does look like heury is doing an ad hominem attack here

post 6: wants a patzer TS list, interest in Snide looking for bf gambit, heury not responding to vote pressure, wants to know if jimbob thinks Snide and heury are aligned
post 7: accepting of jimbob response re Snide, activity not correlated with alignment despite patzer's hypothesis, point to Suzaku that Snide is more new than scummy, heury "too cheeky" for mafia

Here's where I have somi at +1.5.

post 8: doesn't like heury's reads, still has unanswered questions for him (would be disappointed), hedges slightly when bessie says heury's always cheeky, TS list with jimbob bf town, heury Snide scum

Not sure what to make of that list as there isn't any weight attached to the list, and so far as I can see his read of patzer is groupthink here

post 9: response to jimbob about Snide placement, says he is following LG on this (ping), bessie also interested in bottom of TS list

D2
post 10: further response to bessie about heury bussing
post 11: lack of flips annoying, co-reaction to jimbob about my attempt at wagon analysis
post 12: still talking to bessie about whether or not he thinks heury was bussing bf, more dissing my wagon analysis. tries to vote Suzaku to prove dead can't be voted on, wam should have already done this, says no reason for scum rez of town heury

About here is where I have him at +1

posy 13: counter to my analysis of heury rez, startlement at jimbob wanting to keep possible scum!heury, lurking heury for the mod to deal with
post 14: still against mafia rez of heury due to additional town and more uncertainty re flips, reviewing earlier huery comments with Zen, still thinks heury cheekier than meta
post 15: response to Zen, Zen not definitely non-cult. wants to confirm bessie's thinking about D2, asks jimbob about his conclusions on the Snide reaction trap
post 16&17: likes his idea of how heury rez D2 better than bessie's, questions Zen about her scum theory, couple of issues with patzer
In general, aside from heury D1, somi has been more acted upon than acting. His only consolidated reads list made so little sense that two players called him on it immediately, and I think it looks bad upon reading it now; regardless it is very stale at this point. I see mostly a sense of trying to get along, which is screaming Antisocial Survivor at me.
Wam

Post by Wam »

@moody but if somi is survivor what is seven?
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

Replacing someone who got a really bad rap D1?
Noon rezzed cult recruit?
Your scummate?

Like I said earlier, my faction finding fu is mediocre at best.
jimbobmacdoodle

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

Going to try to carry on my updated reads, as best I can and patzer's claim has thrown my expectations for this elimination. Post is moving too fast for me to keep track of things a lot, which is not helping.

The Snide Sniper (previously tentatively town):
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Post 8: Figures that I was fishing for a reaction. BoomFrog neutral, as no strong read. bessie and others - nothing much to say on them, so neutral. Got in over his head. heury/patzer scum, me/wam/LG/Suzaku town.
Post 9: Votes for heury. ToS meta similarities. Prods LaserGuy to explain reasons for not voting.
<Day 2>
Post 10: Suspect rezzing player, with night action. Mafia would have to be cult immune.
Post 11: Mafia cult immunity was idle speculation they'd been doing. Other related mechanics discussion.
Post 12: Explains night-action rezzer.
Post 13: Asks mods about ASS updates. No idea what a scum gambit would be. Explains patzer read. Later heury posts look scummier. Posts ordered list, with me and wam towniest; heury/patzer scummiest.
Post 14: Prods patzer about missing update. patzer was ignoring heury's scummy vibes, whilst TSS wasn't. Forgot to explain reason for reading heury comments scummier. Not much to say about somi, due to not posting much, willing to listen to wam for vibe comments.
Post 15: Flavour speculation. Town player might have rezzed heury for flip results. Explains heury vote - overly defensive, more than things town. Some attempts to hint he's town without saying it. heury needlessly aggressive. "somitomi looks like town, so he must be scum".
Post 16: Town player would rez to allow generating a flip subsequently.
Post 17: Promises Seven read when he has time.
Post 18: Phoenix read as role ability, not role. Prods Seven for more details.
Post 19: Cult flavour discussed, but not confirmed by mod.
Post 20: Searched thread for the above.
Post 13 to me strongly indicates that The Snide Sniper isn't the survivor. Other players, I could see faking a mod question to hide their alignment, but I don't think that's the case for The Snide Sniper.

My main concern with The Snide Sniper is a lack of D2 reads. There are basically none from him. The only players he's given an opinion on was heuristically_alone, to explain further his D1 heury vote, and patzer indirectly as a result of that explanation. This drags him a long way down.
There's also a small hint of role fishing, although I'm inclined to think it's null. I'm demoting The Snide Sniper to slightly scum, due to the lack of useful D2 content.

@The Snide Sniper: where are your D2 reads? You promised an updated Seven one, but nothing has appeared. Who do you think we should vote for? What do you think of patzer's claim?

wam (previously likely town):
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
<Day 2>
Post 18: Thinks patzer hammer was accidental. Doesn't think scum!patzer would fake accidental hammer. No flips annoying, will rely on investigatives. Should refrain from voting until noon.
Post 19: Agrees with me that morning day action likely. Assuming mafia can't be recruited.
Post 20: Asks to answer my question to TSS.
Post 21: Has vague idea where my questioning is going.
Post 22: Agrees unlikely mafia can't be recruited, and figured where I was going with TSS questioning.
Post 23: bessie throwing shade re. wam's accidental hammer comments oddP. Hint of TMI given lack of heury flip. Asks bessie why Suzaku final thoughts would have been useful. Prods Boom for reads, and TSS to explain somitomi read.
Post 24: Posts town to scum list without Suzaku/heury. Me, LG towniest; pazter, TSS towniest.
Post 25: Not seeing suspicious LG play.
Post 26: Dead can't be voted for, presumably. Feels bessie was sitting in background. Posts thoughts about bessie knowing about heury rez/possibly knowing Suzaku town. Whoever rezzed heury anti town. Votes heury, as getting their flip would be useful.
Post 27: Mod question about rules.
Post 28: Answers my questions re. bessie/heury rez comments. Accidental rez due to redirect unlikely, due to heury being dead.
Post 29: Mafia possibly has inate resurrection ability.
Post 30: Miscellaneous responses. No major content.
Post 31: Asks mods about heury replacement.
Post 32: Who would want to replace heury?
Post 33: Unvotes Seven, asks why he shouldn't be the vote.
Post 34: EBWOP.
Post 35: Asks patzer about meaning of conversion ability.
Post 36: Long day. Back tomorrow.
Post 37: Catching up. Was wondering if patzer was being deliberately clueless about cult.
Post 38: Asks for Seven's thoughts on above.
Post 39: Prods Seven for answer why not to vote him off. Auto-rez makes sense for survivor. Thoughts on patzer and cult leader. Notes Seven rapid pivot. Me, Suzaku, LaserGuy town. patzer cult leader, Seven Survivor. Others uncertain, contain mafia. Votes patzer.
Post 40: Suggests patzer should claim role.
Post 41: Asks patzer why no flip following rez.
Post 42: I beat him to it.
Post 43: Survivor/cult cop don't counter-claim. Going back and forth on patzer claim, but mafia-only doesn't sound made up.
Post 44: No town cop would be big gamble for patzer to pull.
Post 45: Unvotes patzer.
Post 46: Thinks scum!patzer claiming to draw out real cop plausible, but not for heury-buddy.
Post 47: Confused why flavour would make patzer more likely to be killed.
Post 48: Mafia killing patzer would be net gain for town.
Post 49: Wonders why TSS over somi, but similar arguments apply.
Post 50: Should be online at deadline. Seven probably survivor - maybe leave for input; patzer - waiting for counter claim; Snide active lurking; somi active lurking.
Post 51: If somi flips scum, moody is possible buddy.
Post 52: Asks moody if somi!survivor, what is Seven?[/spoiler]Mostly I'm fine with wam's content. I don't see Seven's case against him. His thoughts broadly align with my own, although he's being harsher on somitomi than I've been. Happy with him being my towniest living player still.

@wam - why is moody not in your votables in your things to think about overnight?

Town
Suzaku
wam
somitomi
patzer
bessie*
BoomFrog*
LaserGuy
The Snide Sniper
moody
Seven
Scum
(*rereads still pending).

Vote moody7277

I agree with others that Seven can have a pass for a day, but I wouldn't oppose their lynch. I think moody is suspicious enough to warrant my vote. I might be persuaded to vote The Snide Sniper, but I don't think so today.
Wam

Post by Wam »

@jimbob because most of my suspicion is built on being a buddy with scum somi so why elim moody instead of somi.
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

Going back to jimbob's most recent read of me here, he seems to have three points against me:

--(older) my scummier than consensus read of Suzaku end of D1

--my bandwagon analysis not taking into account all possible anti-town factions

--having to poke me to make said analysis

On his first point, I've already said I was wrong about Suzaku being mafia (obviously not a town vig since only I was thinking he looked scummy). He can't be cult recruit because the NK happens first (seen here), he can't be cult master because he wouldn't show up in the count nor would he have successfully recruited (see previous), so the only anti-town he could be is the AS. On the second and third points; of course I was going to be making too much soup from too few bones. With no flips, just checking for town v. mafia was underconstrained, much less with the two other possible anti-town factions. So I was a bit reluctant to set my meager talent to the task (which unless I misremember nobody else bothered with, maybe they had better sense).

The only other point I can tell he thinks looks hinky is my lack of scummy ratings which I admit is not a good place to be sitting at, but is something I'll work on D3.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

@JimBob, wam, moody: what do you think of my points against moody?
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

@boomfrog

Firstly, I have a hard believing that my random vote is part of your actual scum read against me. Unless you're SDK (who did this kind of thing with confirmation posts allegedly), that traditional bit of fun has always been just something to loosen us up to get to the real contest. But you do have some more substantial concerns, so I move on to that.

You say my read on patzer is inserting a scummy interpretation on behavior that is equally described as poor play on her part. We've established earlier that she isn't a new player, so I don't think that you can use inexperience to support your idea she's just playing poorly instead of scum. You also seem to think that I am caught up in the groupthink about patzer that I automatically came to think of her as scummy. A groupthink that D1 produced a grand total of two votes for her, one of which was yours. As opposed to the groupthink on heury which produced six or seven (depending on where LG's underline vote would have gone).

Which leads to the other meaty point, apparently I trust you too much. I assume you include how I went along with your invitation to vote patzer D1 as evidence of this? I'd read you as townie enough and had enough scummier reads that I felt I could afford to do so until we had some hard data that I could compare and contrast reads of "more experienced players" with. Cynical view's already made the point that since some of my D1 scummy reads have blown up, there might be scum among the townier looking people.
bessie

Post by bessie »

I’m here! Anything interesting happen when I was at work?

LaserGuy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:50 am What do you think about Zen's commentary on patzer above?
I think patzer is non-town. I think Seven’s analysis is reasonable as patzer is definitely trying too hard not to ruffle any feathers, by not doing any analysis or having any scum reads except heury who I think she believed would be auto-eliminated today. But I can also make a case for cult patzer, see below.

Wam wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:40 am I'm currently re reading and catching up but last night based on my skim reading I was wondering if patzer was being deliberately clueless regarding the cult to try and not give away info they know. I.e. they are the cult leader and are struggling to work out what town do and don't know about the cult to fit it.
These are similar to my thoughts.

patzer wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:57 am I'm a cop. LaserGuy is not mafia. That's all the information I have- I don't get info on cult/survivor status.
Hmmmmm. Ok, here goes.

I had speculated in my D1 setup spec that mafia were immune to cult. I also speculated that the cult perhaps can’t recruit every night here:
bessie wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:41 am Cults were very unpopular on xkcd and considered bastard, and we rarely had any. But yes, that is how it would work with a large enough game. For a small game like this, I think perhaps the cult can’t recruit every night. Which would balance a mafia that couldn’t kill every night. Hmmmmm.....
Seven later speculated something along the lines of what I had been thinking:
Seven wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:17 pm -Cultist should be assumed to not be able to recruit mafia. I'd speculate that cultist dies or experiences some other punishment for attempting to recruit mafia.
@Seven, what do you think of a cult leader that dies if they attempt to recruit mafia, but has a mafia/not-mafia cop? And recruits on even nights?

somitomi wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:09 am Wow, a bessie-jimbob team is... kinda out there.
Please explain why this is so implausible? Might I remind you that jimbob and I were the scum team in Secret Santa 2017, where we were not even suspected? Oh, and I checked and your name is on the player list.

Note for anyone interested: you can find the links to my archived games including Secret Santa 2017 on Smashboards .

somitomi wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:09 am I was gonna do a list here, but patzer's claim just ninja'd me and I have even less of an idea what's going on. It's high time I did the reread I've been putting off...
And this stopped you from doing a list? Really?
Pre-post edit: Wow it stopped somitomi from not only doing a list, but from posting completely!

LaserGuy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:42 pm I'm inclined to give mafia first refusal to shoot patzer in this case.
Hmmm, if patzer is cult and she is telling the truth about copping LaserGuy, she knows she can safely recruit LaserGuy tonight.
@LaserGuy, if mafia doesn’t eliminate patzer tonight, will you vote for her tomorrow?

patzer wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:54 pm Ultimately my main chance for survival tonight is if the mafia think town will yeet me tomorrow if they don’t kill me tonight. The more evidence there is for my claim, the less likely the town will yeet me tomorrow, and thus the more chance the mafia will kill me tonight.
I read this as setting up a reason to be alive tomorrow.

Non-town picks: patzer, somitomi, The Snide Sniper

Back when Seven replies to me.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

madge wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:55 pm Dusk starts in about 2 days, 9 hours.[/b]
Deadline is in less then 6 hours. Everyone but Laserguy should have a vote down somewhere plausible. That means Moody, somi or TSS.

@Bessie: patzer won't be eliminated toDay, the tide has turned.

@patzer: seven isn't going to be eliminated you should move your vote.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

@bessie: who would you vote between somi and TSS?
bessie

Post by bessie »

@BoomFrog why aren't you pushing moody on me if you think he's scum?
madge

Post by madge »

If is the Afternoon.

Votals:
Patzer (1) - bessie
Seven (1) - patzer
Somitomi (1) - Seven
Snide (1) - Moody
Moody (2) - BoomFrog, jimbob

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to eliminate.

Dusk starts in about 5 hours, 45 minutes.

random aside
(geez guys, you gave me a lot to count there, let me know if I missed anything! also note that i might be an hour late calling deadline, and as deadlines are soft votes and posts can still come in, and also sorry for forgetting to do morning/afternoon to help mark Noon, I will try to be more disciplined!)
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

@bessie I think it's feasible and think the clam increases what Wam was thinking about her being cult. I think it's probably optimal to have her self resolve during the night though. We risk Laser being recruited, but we also get more cop results from her. Hm if cult and mafia do alternate night actions though they wont be able to kill her tonight, so I see where you're going.

Fork it

Vote: Patzer

At the very least Pat will be in limbo for tonight if we yeet her with the possibility of being revived. Then if we so choose, we can revive her for a night when mafia can kill her. If she is cult we keep Laser safe for the night/plus take out her "1x BP" that we all likely have with the revive mechanic. I think this is right.
Seven (she, him, their)
patzer

Post by patzer »

boomfrog wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:08 am @patzer: seven isn't going to be eliminated you should move your vote.
I still think not eliminating Seven is a big mistake given how much of a long shot town!seven is, and the next option (moody) won't give us any info.