Baldur's Gate Mafia (Absolute Power)

What you're all really here for.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Re: Baldur's Gate Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Seven »

Wam wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:31 pm
Seven wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:09 pm
Wam wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:21 pm Reckon egw is town as why would scum stick their neck out so much day 1 if ne8ther they or their teammates are on the chopping block.
That’s not why he’s town, but he’s town nonetheless.
So why is he?
he's incapable of playing this way as scum
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I've only ever been wrong on town ran once in all our time playing mafia and that was long ago
Seven (she, him, their)
EGW

Post by EGW »

Walmart Mafia.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

EGW wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:56 pmWalmart Mafia.
wasn't that the other way around? you mistook me for a communist. the one I was thinking about was superheros where you were superman. or maybe it was scott pilgrim, we didn't get you until the end in that one
Seven (she, him, their)
EGW

Post by EGW »

You had a major case on me in Walmart Mafia, then I omgused you. We were both wrong. Scott Pilgrim I think J and Circus scumread me there. I don't remember the details but I think I made a big paragraph to you like in D1 or D2 and you realized I was town there. I think.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Anyway it seems like Mak is a done deal. I don't think people should expect him to come in thread any time soon, I want people to update their reads and we can go from there.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Speak of the devil.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Seven and egw spearhead heury on a last minute swap off JC, they both flip town, and you think Im the fucking play?

Gtfo with this absolute nonsense holy shit lmao

Not claiming seven you can actually **** off, arrogant af to think you arent the play today

If you think scum!me switches to JC over heury when they are both miselims you are braindead, Im sorry. Heury has a proven track record of sniffing me out as scum, JC is perpetually lost and would be one of the easiest slots in the game to snow as scum

My only hesitance toward Seven is their claim is OP on scum. Hate seeing EGW sheep the slot

Bessies hammer is gross af

Ill own up to not making it to deadline but that was legit me being tied up with family shit until about 2 hours before deadline and legitimately forgeting

If you think scum!me NKs JC you are legitimately brain dead, the kill more or less kills me. Scum!me keeps JC around as a free slot to manipulate or miselim

Vote: Bessie
EGW

Post by EGW »

Hello Mak. You haven't finished the conversation you had with Seven yesterday. You should do that.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Conversation about what?
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

This is such a joke lmao seven such a gross ass slot this game its absurd

Vote: Seven
EGW

Re: Baldur's Gate Mafia (Day 1)

Post by EGW »

Seven wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:29 pm
Makhaira wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:31 pmI still dont feel great about heury but atleast I can trust town!heury in endgame
What's your basis for this?

Also for the record, I wouldn't actually yeet you as town or scum if you ended up not being able to make it into the game. I'm not a fan of yeeting people before they've had a chance to have their say.

Thunderdome just limits the two elimination options to the two people I pick.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Gotta re read but I actually think this might be seven/bessie
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Heury is objectively a better player than JC and can actually scum hunt and parse arguments. Im sorry but JC has not displayed scumhunting capacity nor thr ability to listen to cleared slots and use deductive reasoning at any point in time in any game Ive played with them
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:31 pmnot sure on bessie but kinda town lean (kind of meaningless tho I tend to kind of auto town lean bessie I do not have a good grasp on her scum meta)
Can you elaborate on this read?
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:43 pm Gotta re read but I actually think this might be seven/bessie
On Seven, why does your read change on him today?
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

I literally did in the parantheses
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

If it's EGW/seven yall have huge cajones ill give you that
EGW

Post by EGW »

What is your read on me at the moment, you haven't really gone in depth with that for some reason.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

EGW wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:45 pm
Makhaira wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:43 pm Gotta re read but I actually think this might be seven/bessie
On Seven, why does your read change on him today?
where did I ever give a read on seven and on what basis are you saying I changed my read on the slot?
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

EGW wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:46 pm What is your read on me at the moment, you haven't really gone in depth with that for some reason.
I liked your content day 1 but I think your reaction to these flips and NK choice is honestly shocking and indicative of you not paying attention if youre town. Its a ballsy all in trying to opportunistically cash in on me if youre scum

Like im really, really shocked you thought my elim was a foregone conclusion within a day of the phase starting
EGW

Post by EGW »

Makhaira wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:31 pm Ill be available today for the most part, my traveling is done. Will def be avail for deadline

Unvote: Heury

Vote: JC

Hate to be a jerk about this is a tiny game and JC just cant go to endgame if hes town and frankly his play doesnt feel very townie anyway

I still dont feel great about heury but atleast I can trust town!heury in endgame

kinda pogging that seven doesnt have my scum meta worked out clearly yet lmao, good news for future scum!me

Liking moody, not sure on bessie but kinda town lean (kind of meaningless tho I tend to kind of auto town lean bessie I do not have a good grasp on her scum meta), wam is cool for voting JC, same with egw and I dont think scum!egw just goes for the easy push on JC unless he is trying specifically to snow me and play to my biases. Somi seems to be putting in slightly more effort this game with pings town for me. Seven being seven, but them seeming to genuinely believe that im following my scum meta here makes me town lean the slot. Could be scum!seven tho cleverly trying to get some momentum in my direction while Im V/LA (not a shot or calling that underhanded btw like I can respect the strategy there)

Seven like what does this thunderdome thing even entail? Like what are the mechanics of this "duel" that determines who wins and who loses?
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Wam and somi, what is your take on the heury wagon? Do you think both scum are on it?
EGW

Post by EGW »

You town lean Seven here while also being wishy washy. Now you are committing to the Seven read. Why now?
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

EGW are you deliberately being dense or just not reading carefully?