EGW wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:42 pm Unvote; Vote: Heury
Vote: heury

All according to plan :twisted:
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
EGW

Re: Baldur's Gate Mafia (Day 1)

Post by EGW »

heuristically_alone wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:18 amIRL I'm currently working 12+ hours on Wednesday to Saturday, but off Sunday to Tuesday so, expect your typical massive heury content those days.
I'm reverting my town lean on Heury because he has slipped under the radar, no content in site but an omgus vote on me.
EGW

Post by EGW »

JC, this is where you vote Heury. I'm going to drive to martial arts now. Will return in around two hours.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Makhaira wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:33 pm Awww shit egw thinks im wrong on moody? Lame

Def was a gut read, ill reread the slot
Makhaira wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:34 pm Idk slot felt like it was actually scum hunting but I didnt really latch on to anything in particular when catching up
This might be nothing but the strong backpedal pings me a bit
Seven wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:13 pm Theory: Somi and Heury rolled scum together. Knowing that they are often yeeted early on, they proposed a gambit of forming a voting bloc with other "yeetable" players. Amusingly, Wam didn't go for it, and when I joked about thunderdoming somi & heury, it got somi antsy.
Well I'm flattered you think I'm the kind of player to come up with stuff like this, but I've no idea what gave you that impression.
Seven wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:13 pm btw @Somi, the thing about Major League Baseball players is that they are MLachable precisely because of the lack of polarization between their scum and town play. Players like Ran are highly polarized: the discrepancy between his town and scum play is super obvious. In contrast, with Heury for example, his posts are blanketed in obscurity.
Now you're just trying to get in my pants :P
Anyhow, I will admit (not for the first time) to being a little twitchy, because D1 my least favourite part of the game and I'm a bit frustrated that I often don't get to take part in anything else.
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:43 pm You're saying I'm wrong though, so I don't see why it matters.

You've been looking into my past games... did I have a role in PyP?
I think you got the wrong post here, did you mean to say something to me as well?
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:27 pm I don't know why you thought it wasn't. I thought I made it obvious that I wasn't serious about my vote when I made the comment about how to ISO
I'm all for wacky nonsense and giggles, but why dedicate so much of your limited posting to one gag?
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:03 pm The same reason I'm not voting Somi, because I don't think it's a strong enough reason.

Wam and Somi are both okay with Seven using this ability, Somi just doesn't want Seven to use it on Somi.

Seven can't even use the ability, unless I read that wrong.
On one hand I can sympathise with not having the time to properly read and digest things, but on the other I'm weirded out by this reluctance to vote.

VOTE: JC_DADDY
Vote already
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

You seem frustrated Somi, does my lack of vote bother you that much?
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Why did you vote me instead of heury?
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

I've read all the way up, like how EGW is pressuring JC. Will be on at EOD, currently not voting because it would either put JC at L-1, heury at L-2, or be a futile wagon.
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

somitomi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:18 pm
On one hand I can sympathise with not having the time to properly read and digest things, but on the other I'm weirded out by this reluctance to vote.

Vote already
I'm wo
I'm weirded out by you putting me back at 3 when Seven and EGW took heury to 2.

Like I asked before, why me instead of heury? Because I didn't vote?
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

EGW wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:45 pm
Makhaira wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:34 pm Idk slot felt like it was actually scum hunting but I didnt really latch on to anything in particular when catching up
Doesn't seem like it to me. Also note in Halloween Moody scumread Huery, and voted him after his reads list, but not so much here. No vote.
EGW is not bussing here

Kiddos have been sick 🤢 hopefully I don't catch it. Prevented me from being on last couple days couple with laziness. Working on a full reads list.

Also did I not vote EGW? Don't see my vote on laser guy's post.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
EGW

Post by EGW »

I arrived home. Eating a sandwich, I'm around.
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

heuristically_alone wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:01 am
EGW wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:45 pm
Doesn't seem like it to me. Also note in Halloween Moody scumread Huery, and voted him after his reads list, but not so much here. No vote.
EGW is not bussing here

Kiddos have been sick 🤢 hopefully I don't catch it. Prevented me from being on last couple days couple with laziness. Working on a full reads list.

Also did I not vote EGW? Don't see my vote on laser guy's post.
No wizard poem today?
EGW

Post by EGW »

somitomi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:18 pmI'm all for wacky nonsense and giggles, but why dedicate so much of your limited posting to one gag?
This is still a good question JC.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Daily bark! (start middle of page 6)

@EGW, I fell asleep last night after dinner. I will put together my reads list after I finish the daily bark.

Seven wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:48 am Want to be a test subject?

For real though, I've decided not to use it, I want to see how EoD plays out without it
Between you and me? Why ask why not just do it, if you can??
Why am I not surprised you decided not to use it today.

somitomi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:08 am
bessie wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:18 am Better, but why do you believe him at all?
Because the thunderdome part is almost instantly verifiable in thread by voting someone outside the dome,
He hasn’t yet activated it, yet you still believe him. Noted.

EGW wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:02 am How are you null reading Somi when solid content like this exists:
somitomi wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:33 amThis is Seven we're talking about, why are you taking that at face value?
somitomi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:08 am@JC why didn't you post any of your thoughts following the realisation that you were mistaken about the vote?
[Verified moody already responded so I can comment.]
EGW I don’t agree that your first somi quote supports your argument, because somi is taking Seven’s claim at face value. So he is making an accusation when he is guilty of the same thing. I previously pointed this out here where I reacted to that same quote with a sarcastic dog image.

EGW wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:21 pm
Seven wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:13 pmTheory: Somi and Heury rolled scum together.
Somi linked himself too hard to Heury when Mak and then I pushed him. He even unvoted to prove a point regarding Heury. I don't think there is partner equity here.
Is this your reason somi is town full stop?

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:27 pm I don't know why you thought it wasn't. I thought I made it obvious that I wasn't serious about my vote when I made the comment about how to ISO
I thought your vote was serious.

somitomi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:18 pm
Seven wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:13 pm Theory: Somi and Heury rolled scum together. Knowing that they are often yeeted early on, they proposed a gambit of forming a voting bloc with other "yeetable" players. Amusingly, Wam didn't go for it, and when I joked about thunderdoming somi & heury, it got somi antsy.
Well I'm flattered you think I'm the kind of player to come up with stuff like this, but I've no idea what gave you that impression.
False modesty. You know you’re awesome. [-1]

somitomi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:18 pm On one hand I can sympathise with not having the time to properly read and digest things, but on the other I'm weirded out by this reluctance to vote.

Vote already
What about me me me? I haven’t voted yet. SOMI ARE YOU IGNORING ME?
sad bessie.PNG
sad bessie.PNG (86.85 KiB) Viewed 225 times

Woof-Grr list coming.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

bessie wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 am
Seven wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:48 am Want to be a test subject?

For real though, I've decided not to use it, I want to see how EoD plays out without it
Between you and me?
Heavens, no. I would always lose against you.
Seven (she, him, their)
EGW

Post by EGW »

bessie wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 amEGW I don’t agree that your first somi quote supports your argument, because somi is taking Seven’s claim at face value. So he is making an accusation when he is guilty of the same thing. I previously pointed this out here where I reacted to that same quote with a sarcastic dog image.
I saw that. I took that as him specifically referring to Seven claiming mafia, which understandably is easier to know to consider with a grain of salt. Someone claiming a role is slightly more believable, so I can understand why Somi would say that in that scenario.
bessie wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 amIs this your reason somi is town full stop?
No, that's me responding to Seven with the reason why I believe Somi has no partner equity with Heury. I think his defense is too obvious. My town read of Somi is due to him being engaged this game compared to his mafia games, and he has given a snap list as well already. He's feeling townie to me even with his recent posting, with good questions. If he's scum this game, he's snowing me at the moment and playing well. However, I wouldn't consider him unless Heury flipped scum, then I'd re-evaluate. I'd still consider him town but a weaker town read at that.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Woof-Grr list with no reread so memory/gut. I’m trying to cook dinner while writing.

Woof
bessie – Labrador Retriever.
EGW – Good content in pressuring others, has given some reads but not an ordered list.
Makhaira – Not enough for a real read but I like what little he has posted.
Wam – He gave an early town-scum list which I like, but little else.
somitomi- Some pings but not on my list today. I will look at him more in-depth on D2 if I am alive.
Moody – Nothing stands out, but his play is very even on D1 regardless of alignment.
Seven – Is Seven.
heury – Active lurking. Gets some breathing space for real life events (on xkcd, we assume all RL content is the truth). But loses points for posting fluff when his time is so limited.
JC Daddy – I thought his Seven vote was serious and he had a read based on Seven’s early content and his earlier exclusive focus on Seven. Now I’m disappointed that he let a non-serious vote go too long and didn’t start looking at other players earlier.
Grr
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

EGW wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:14 am
somitomi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:18 pmI'm all for wacky nonsense and giggles, but why dedicate so much of your limited posting to one gag?
This is still a good question JC.
I'm sure you feel that way, I just don't see a point in answering it. How I play is how I play.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Also JC, can you clarify what exactly was your limited availability? Like what times were you busy.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

how the hell is Mak so high on everyone's list
Seven (she, him, their)
EGW

Post by EGW »

bessie wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:34 amSeven – Is Seven.
I think it's a mistake to leave this read like this. I implore you to re-evaluate, give an actual read if you can.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

y'all trippin fr

Vote: Mak
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

EGW wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:38 am
bessie wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:34 amSeven – Is Seven.
I think it's a mistake to leave this read like this. I implore you to re-evaluate, give an actual read if you can.
Vote Mak
Seven (she, him, their)
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

I am off Sundays and Tuesdays, and pretty much unavailable all other days from 11-9 because I can't have my phone out at work. And if course whatever time I'm sleeping. Wasn't really on Sunday because I was watching the replays of Stand and Deliver and night 1 of Wrestlemania then night 2 live.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Seven wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:39 amVote Mak
Not convinced.