Pick Your Poison Mafia (Day 2)

What you're all really here for.
bessie

Re: Pick Your Poison Mafia (Day 2)

Post by bessie »

It was an honor to lose to such a brilliant scum team!

Shout outs and analysis coming this weekend I'm swamped with work until Friday.
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Makhaira wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:31 pm Sad that such a stacked game ended so quickly but I guess when the stacking is that concentrated on the scum side thats kind of how things are likely to go

gg wp to the scum team, def nightmare opposition to roll against, yall got the job done with scary efficiency. Im just happy that my intuition hasnt atrophied so much that I didnt get even a single correct hunch. Taking my "we might actually be dealing with a fonti/sab scum team" post to my grave lmao
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:40 am I suck.

I was back and forth between Fonti and Seven until I sent in the pm earlier today. I knew the moment I got vig, we were done for
couple tips, 1. You dont have to take a shot if you arent feeling confident, especially on the first night its really risky to do that 2. I get you probably werent a fan of me trash talking you this game, but OMGUS vigging me was a stupid selfish decision (yes I am very bitter about this) 3. If you arent confident in your shot calling decision making ability, listen to the recommendations of confirmed town players. Had you listened to seven/boom here and vigged fonti instead we actually could have had a chance, however small, to come back

Im kinda sad this game ended so quickly, really thought it had potential to be an all time epic if it went to true endgame, but cant blame an all star scumteam for steam rolling

See you all in the next one. And note to self in 3 years; never, ever take Fonti AtE as alignment indicative again, been snowed by that twice now lmao
I actually don't take anything in this game personal, so your trash talking want the reason I vigged you.

I did tunnel on you after your comment about not receiving your role though, and I felt what you did after was to cover it up and people bought it. That is on me, for sure, but it wasn't a selfish decision because you got under my skin.
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

Oh look, a conversation starting post.

Perhaps this will draw people toward another game of mafia.
The Great Deceiver / He Who Shall Not Be Blamed / Swiss Of A Thousand Plans