2v3

JC flips town, I'm vigged and scum
3v2

JC flips scum, Boom is Vigged.

If JC vengeful
3v1

If JC not venge
4v1

JC is the better yeet from my view. If Boom flips scum, I am vigged. If JC flips town, I am vigged. The case of JC flipping town and Boom flipping scum lead to the same vig outcome. However, if JC flips scum, that supports my proposed team, Boom would be vigged and depending on whether JC is venge, we might get an extra ML out of it.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Swiss

Re: Pick Your Poison Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Swiss »

Wish I'd caught up earlier. Now it looks like I'm sheeping Sabrar.

I will be online with high availability for 7 hrs from this post, low availability the following 5 after that, and none after that.

If it's gonna be a Seven wagon instead it needs to happen soon to we're sticking with boom.

Isweartogodifwedon'tvigsevenIwillscream

vote boomfrog
The Great Deceiver / He Who Shall Not Be Blamed / Swiss Of A Thousand Plans
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

I will agree I'm more than likely the easiest one to eliminate out of anyone in this game, so I wonder if that's why you're trying to do this soft push toward me elim.

You slid on that wagon last day phase as well, then called me locked town when it was pointed out that you were twisting my words to fit your narrative.

You
EGW

Post by EGW »

Votecount 2.15

1. Boomfrog: Sabrar, Swiss
2. Swiss
3. Madge
4. Seven
5. JC: Seven
6. Fonti
7. bessie
8. Sabrar

Not voting:
Boomfrog, Madge, JC, Fonti, Bessie

Important Links:
Game links and Vote Counts

Notes:
N/A

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 2 is Friday December 15th at 11:59PM EST
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

madge wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:05 pm @Swiss
Q: "I asked weak doc to protect me, how does that affect your read of me?"
A: It doesn't, I don't believe powerroles will take advice from single townies.
I swear this logic still doesn't track but It's too late in the day to do anything other loudly note.

If Seven still lives toMorrow elim them and question what the HELL IS THE VIG DOING.
Trust Bessie/JC/Sab
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:13 am I will agree I'm more than likely the easiest one to eliminate out of anyone in this game, so I wonder if that's why you're trying to do this soft push toward me elim.

You slid on that wagon last day phase as well, then called me locked town when it was pointed out that you were twisting my words to fit your narrative.

You
I see you pressed tab and spacebar as well
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

No, I'm on my phone and I thought I deleted what I was going to say about not remembering Seven mentioning how the ISO worked in the Hailoween game. I decided to go check his ISO in that game instead, to see if he did and I don't see it anywhere.

It would be nice if Seven could link to that post in the game, just in case I'm just missing it.
madge

Post by madge »

I won't be online at deadline, but looks like I can be online about an hour before, so I can place the hammer vote if people want that.

Sorry I phoned it in today, pals. I can't keep up with the pace of these modern games; it's why I don't play these days.

Boom's latest post was very good. Thank you boom.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Jfc, I meant pick Swiss or Fonti. I'm tearing my hair out at how obvious they are if you aren't tunneling me. Sabrar and Seven have been trying to solve and poking around. Fonti has been completely incurious and Swiss has them lock town for no reason.

@Vig: after I'm confirmed town you better follow my reads. Your N1 pick was terrible.

I think Fonti is more likely to be Vengeful but Seven won't follow me on Swiss.

Stop letting Swiss high activity level = towniness. He's done absolutely nothing to actually scum hunt or help the town work together.

If Fonti was town they would have done what they said rhey do as town in Things I Like mafia, they would have solidified a town core, but you can see they aren't doing that.

Vote Fonti
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

madge wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:06 am I won't be online at deadline, but looks like I can be online about an hour before, so I can place the hammer vote if people want that.

Sorry I phoned it in today, pals. I can't keep up with the pace of these modern games; it's why I don't play these days.
We have 13 hours to deadline but because of needing majority and timezone issues we should work this out earlier.

Everyone else should have a vote down before T-1 so if you are sure you will be in then you should be good.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Almost 14 hours.
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

boomfrog wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:12 pm Swiss has them lock town for no reason.
Revisionist.
Swiss wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:25 am If Seven still lives toMorrow elim them and question what the HELL IS THE VIG DOING.
Trust Bessie/JC/Sab
Sab is town to everyone apart from madge
JC for some reason you've flipped on toDay (with no real reasoning).
Bessie is Bessie.

I also hate your excuse of "you're annoying me so I'm not responding to your points against me." (earlier toDay) - Especially when you then now say "Swiss isn't even making points".
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

And people don't all view and think "Oh I'll hammer" - get your votes *on*
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Swiss wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:46 pm
boomfrog wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:12 pm Swiss has them lock town for no reason.
Revisionist.
Why is Fonti town? Why is bessie town?
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

And @swiss: Your main reason to scum read me is that I think Seven is town. Why not yeet seven first? Your stated position is that they are SO obviously scummy I must be scum for defending them.
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

I'm unsure on Font. Not sure where you got anything other than this.

RE: Bessie I reread the entirety of our last game together and she fits the meta perfectly. My problem with her mostly was D1.

A game, since you mention it, that we only lost because - while every single one of my reads was correct - I wasn't able to make effective cases. I read the game better but differently to other people. I used to carry because people just did what I said.

My own analysis of myself post game
1.) Swiss
Intense, powerful and energising - and that's just my coffee. I should have swung a Laser lynch, need to build my cred with this new generation. You are all insects beneath my boot. Sorry guys that just slipped out.

Ignore me calling everyone insects.

https://smashboards.com/threads/decisiv ... 25/page-32
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

@Bessie: What is your reason for being tight lipped about your thinking during your "town slip"?
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

boomfrog wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:06 pm And @swiss: Your main reason to scum read me is that I think Seven is town. Why not yeet seven first? Your stated position is that they are SO obviously scummy I must be scum for defending them.
I would happily yeet Seven toDay, I just think he's vengeful. I think it's better to yeet you and vig him.

I'm rolling the dice a little on the vig listening here. It's also why I asked you what you'd claim earlier, so I could be sure you're not the vig, which you'd have claimed already.

Which is why it's essential the vig shots zen. Which is why the vig now has no choice but to listen.
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

Cringing internally at the thought of me being wrong on both of you.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Swiss wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:13 pm
boomfrog wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:06 pm And @swiss: Your main reason to scum read me is that I think Seven is town. Why not yeet seven first? Your stated position is that they are SO obviously scummy I must be scum for defending them.
I would happily yeet Seven toDay, I just think he's vengeful. I think it's better to yeet you and vig him.

I'm rolling the dice a little on the vig listening here. It's also why I asked you what you'd claim earlier, so I could be sure you're not the vig, which you'd have claimed already.

Which is why it's essential the vig shots zen. Which is why the vig now has no choice but to listen.
Why do you think scum buddy Seven is verbally leading the charge against me toDay? Why do you think he's the vengeful one between us?
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

^Zen is acting abrasive - and he even admitted his playstyle has changed through this game. I absolutely do NOT buy that he "changed his play style so that I might town read him". If your play style is authentic, it does not and I would say cannot change.

Especially early D2 when he was the 'main' elim target, he was playing like he *wanted* to be elim'd. It's a perfect wifom and a great way to slither your way out. He's a snake. A serpent.
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

Seven wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:32 am Swiss

Cons
  • Throwing shade at me all game. Earlier suspicion makes sense as the difference in play style would have drawn his attention, but this should have dissolved once I modified to a dgames-esque play style and showed my towniness at EoD.
  • Hasn't made any pushes or in-depth reads. Just responds to comments like good, good, good.
Pros
  • Thinks that me boasting about my play in the last game is reminiscent to him stating his alignment each game. I think this sort of thought is much more likely to come from someone who doesn't know my alignment.
  • Anchoring bias could account for why he still believes I'm scum even though I switched to an abrasive playstyle.
Conclusion: Town

Final Conclusion: The scum team is exactly BoomFrog, Fonti, and JC.
Bolded and Italicised
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

And why the fuck am I bothering justifying to one scum read why I sus the other.

First beer opening eta 45 mins then I'm gone
fontisian

Post by fontisian »

boomfrog wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:12 amFonti and Swiss are scum. Fonti for way too defensive start of D2 because they were mentality prepared to fight me toDay when they decided to not NE me. Swiss was hard town reading me start of D2 and dropped it for basically nothing.

They both maintain the 'theory' that Seven and I are scum buddies even though that would mean seven is hard bussing me. Vengeful isn't powerful enough that it's worth sacrificing a mafioso at MYLO. Their 'theory' is fake.
I have been defending Seven.
fontisian

Post by fontisian »

I don't get how madge didnt realize Zen was Seven when I've been calling them Zen all game.