Pick Your Poison Mafia (Day 2)

What you're all really here for.
Swiss

Re: Pick Your Poison Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Swiss »

bessie wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:06 am
Swiss wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:11 am
Seven wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:27 am I'm not eliminating Wam when he's not here. Yeet bessie. Good info.
Why?
I’m still interested in an answer to this question. Swiss, are you? Will you push Seven to answer?
I feel like a nighty schoolboy here. But sure - Zen answer me.

He's also not responded to anything I've been saying.
The Great Deceiver / He Who Shall Not Be Blamed / Swiss Of A Thousand Plans
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

Seven wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:33 am
Swiss wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:23 am In an ideal world - Zen who would you yeet?
Boom - who would you yeet
Madge - who would you yeet
Fonyt - who would you yeet
You, since all you're doing is commenting on stuff but not actually doing anything.
Oh hello.

Bold statement when you're ignoring the questions asked.

Other reads please - specifically on Boom.

Why does yeeting vengeful not matter when it's infinitely better to vig them?
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Swiss wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:43 am
Seven wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:33 am
Swiss wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:23 am In an ideal world - Zen who would you yeet?
Boom - who would you yeet
Madge - who would you yeet
Fonyt - who would you yeet
You, since all you're doing is commenting on stuff but not actually doing anything.
Oh hello.

Bold statement when you're ignoring the questions asked.

Other reads please - specifically on Boom.

Why does yeeting vengeful not matter when it's infinitely better to vig them?
I don't put my fate in the hands of someone that shot fred/mak
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Swiss wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:43 amOther reads please - specifically on Boom.
Read.
Seven (she, him, their)
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

JC Sabrar do something please.

I've reread everything with potential skim toDay because apparently I missed some Zen/Booms stuff.
But don't think my reads have really changed. I think Zen is vengeful.

I want to sus boom, he has a lot of variance. Some of what he says is extremely similar to what I would have posted - other stuff feels scummy. I don't know.

Reads list is same as my 'gut' reads earlier.

Though I realise increasingly I have no real opinion on madge and font.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

@JC thoughts on Swiss?
Seven (she, him, their)
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

Seven wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:44 am This is the current timeline we're on. I'm not quite sure how to change it. I was really relying on the universe where LaserGuy replaced in and didn't get himself killed. That would have shifted the balance a bit.

Boom - Vengeful
Fonti - Rolecop
bessie - Goon

D2
Boom (5) - Madge, Fonti, Swiss, Sabrar, bessie
Fonti (3) - Boom, JC, Seven

Boom eliminated. Mafia kills Sabrar and Madge(?)

D3
Seven (3) - Fonti, bessie, Swiss
Fonti (2) - Seven, JC

Endgame
Are these your reads, or is this one potential scenario
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

Swiss wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:45 am
Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:48 pm You and Madge trying to make it seem like you can get anything out of Laser’s death is silly.
Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:34 pm Trying to determine what laser did is silly and a waste of time.
Seven wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:03 am moody's highest town read was bessie (+4). Probably who he [LASER] targeted.
I can't reconcile this
Respond Zen

Swiss wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:59 am
Seven wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:27 am I'm not eliminating Wam when he's not here. Yeet bessie. Good info.
What info would you have got?

Respond Zen
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Swiss wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:52 am
Swiss wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:45 am
Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:48 pm You and Madge trying to make it seem like you can get anything out of Laser’s death is silly.
Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:34 pm Trying to determine what laser did is silly and a waste of time.
Seven wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:03 am moody's highest town read was bessie (+4). Probably who he [LASER] targeted.
I can't reconcile this
Respond Zen

Swiss wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:59 am
What info would you have got?

Respond Zen
viewtopic.php?p=58483#p58483

viewtopic.php?p=58554#p58554
Seven (she, him, their)
EGW

Post by EGW »

Votecount 2.11

1. Boomfrog
2. Swiss
3. Madge
4. Seven
5. JC
6. Fonti
7. bessie
8. Sabrar

Not voting:
Boomfrog, Swiss, Madge, Seven, JC, Fonti, Bessie, Sabrar

Important Links:
Game links and Vote Counts

Notes:
N/A

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 2 is Friday December 15th at 11:59PM EST
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Not sure who pit the Laser in brackets. I was talking about moody
Seven (she, him, their)
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

I did. Laser/Moody is the same slot.

How is it that you can say "it's impossible to know what that slot did" and then later say "they probably targeted bessie"
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Swiss wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:04 pm I did. Laser/Moody is the same slot.

How is it that you can say "it's impossible to know what that slot did" and then later say "they probably targeted bessie"
I wanted to see how it impacted Madge's assessment.
Seven (she, him, their)
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

So which is your real opinion.

You can't tell what the slot did, or they probably targeted bessie?
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Swiss wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:07 pm So which is your real opinion.

You can't tell what the slot did, or they probably targeted bessie?
Can't tell, they probably targeted bessie.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Swiss wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:38 am
Seven wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:56 am
Oh. I’m so used to manipulating people into doing what I want that I forget that I can just say what I want.
I'll say this now but it's not just about this quote.

None of you seem to understand how mindgamey and games within games the old forum was. If you guys are playing chequers now, we played harry potter 3d irl chess (when it's their actual lives on the line in Philosophers stone). I used to fucking confirm my actual alignment every game in my confirmation post every game until people realised I was *really* doing it. Wifom within wifom. Zen lived and breathed this with us, and was amongst our best players.

Zen has repeatedly talked about how great he is this game. About how the 'mastermind' won this same game last time. He's talked about scum are playing it the way he would etc

He's gloating about the win before the win. And his attitude has become more and more 'dgamesy' toDay now that we're on the ropes. I hate it.
[/quote]

This is such a specifically paranoid thought I want to think it's real.
Seven (she, him, their)
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

boomfrog wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:24 amAnd I didn't think he faked the 'town slip' you identified. I thought that scum wam would say the same thing naturally because scum probably didn't talk about fake claiming strategy yet. So I didn't think it was alignment indicative.
No, that's the opposite of what you said initially:
boomfrog wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:20 pmOr this could just be scum wam but really thinking that far ahead, which would be typical.
-------
boomfrog wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:24 amWho would you have yeeted D1 from the options at deadline?
Do you mean from your inital list of 4 or the options available at deadline? With or without the knowledge of the eod scramble?
I would have probably still yeeted moody, the only reason the wagon turned away from him was his acceptance of his fate but you should know from Crossover that scum!moody can also just be tired of the fight and give up.
boomfrog wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:24 amAnd can I get a read list from you? You've been keeping your cards close to your chest.
I think I've been fairly open with my suspicions. I don't claim to have a solve but I'm pretty sure you're scum. You're showing the same kind of inconsistencies that allowed me to catch you in Animal Kingdom.
I think Seven might be your buddy. The way she talks to you while suspecting you're scum is jarring and I don't believe their hypothesis that scum came into today with the purpose of bussing. Vig being alive makes that plan too dangerous.

If I'm right with the above then bessie being scum with either of you does not make sense.
Swiss is trying to solve, for now I don't think it's him
fonti being the third would be the biggest scum-theater the world has ever seen, after yeeting one of you and Vig potentially shooting the other you are putting all your eggs into one basket. I'm not ruling it out completely but it's unlikely.
JC has very little content and I don't see how people can claim that it's alignment-indicative. He provided good explanations when questioned but other than that nothing struck me as anything noteworthy.
madge sussing both of you and then switching to me is very convenient if she's the last. Also I keep coming back to the possible connection I observed with her and Seven.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Sabrar wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:19 pm
boomfrog wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:24 amAnd I didn't think he faked the 'town slip' you identified. I thought that scum wam would say the same thing naturally because scum probably didn't talk about fake claiming strategy yet. So I didn't think it was alignment indicative.
boomfrog wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:20 pmOr this could just be scum wam but really thinking that far ahead, which would be typical.
-------
boomfrog wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:24 amWho would you have yeeted D1 from the options at deadline?
Do you mean from your inital list of 4 or the options available at deadline? With or without the knowledge of the eod scramble?
I would have probably still yeeted moody, the only reason the wagon turned away from him was his acceptance of his fate but you should know from Crossover that scum!moody can also just be tired of the fight and give up.
boomfrog wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:24 amAnd can I get a read list from you? You've been keeping your cards close to your chest.
I think I've been fairly open with my suspicions. I don't claim to have a solve but I'm pretty sure you're scum. You're showing the same kind of inconsistencies that allowed me to catch you in Animal Kingdom.
I think Seven might be your buddy. The way she talks to you while suspecting you're scum is jarring and I don't believe their hypothesis that scum came into today with the purpose of bussing. Vig being alive makes that plan too dangerous.

If I'm right with the above then bessie being scum with either of you does not make sense.
Swiss is trying to solve, for now I don't think it's him
fonti being the third would be the biggest scum-theater the world has ever seen, after yeeting one of you and Vig potentially shooting the other you are putting all your eggs into one basket. I'm not ruling it out completely but it's unlikely.
JC has very little content and I don't see how people can claim that it's alignment-indicative. He provided good explanations when questioned but other than that nothing struck me as anything noteworthy.
madge sussing both of you and then switching to me is very convenient if she's the last. Also I keep coming back to the possible connection I observed with her and Seven.
Where has swiss been solving that you don't feel is easily faked
Seven (she, him, their)
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

Seven wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:27 pmWhere has swiss been solving that you don't feel is easily faked
I never said that I had the feeling it couldn't be faked. It just looks natural to me at the moment.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Sabrar wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:36 pm
Seven wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:27 pmWhere has swiss been solving that you don't feel is easily faked
I never said that I had the feeling it couldn't be faked. It just looks natural to me at the moment.
What's example of something that's natural (i.e not simply faked)
Seven (she, him, their)
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

I don't know, why don't you tell me? You're mashing those qualitatives together again, those are not the same.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Sabrar wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:19 pm
Wtf sabrar? The very next post:
boomfrog wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:20 pm EBWOP: wam Not* really
So now that the opposite of the basis of your theory is true will you change your opinion? Or are you just looking for evidence that fits your conclusion?
My only inconsistency was using moody as an example of a town slip when he didn't make one. But that's just indicative of my limited RL time for the game, what possible scum motivation would I have for changing my story there?

It's MYLO, you need a full team theory at least. We have a yeet and a vig, we should be trying to assess everyone but you are laser focused on me. And your conclusion has been evident from your first question so I'm wondering if everything is just performative.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

@fonti: can you provide a reads list please?
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

mod pred JC please
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

@madge: I'm considering worlds where you are town and if so we need to vote together as a block. I like your sabrar theory, do you have any other reads that aren't based on speaker for the dead?

What has stuck out to you this game? Just please type up what you are thinking because I do not have enough content from you to judge well.