Pick Your Poison Mafia (Day 2)

What you're all really here for.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Re: Pick Your Poison Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Seven »

However, what he didn’t do is target a scum read. That much is obvious. We have no idea who he was town reading though, and we have no idea if he would have left it on moody’s choice. That would have been the second best thing to do. The best thing to do would have been to withhold.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
fontisian

Post by fontisian »

Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:34 pm Trying to determine what laser did is silly and a waste of time.
No, it is not.

Him dying is a sign that the scumteam is strong.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

fontisian wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:44 pm
Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:34 pm Trying to determine what laser did is silly and a waste of time.
No, it is not.

We already know that merely by the composition of players. You and Madge trying to make it seem like you can get anything out of Laser’s death is silly.
Seven (she, him, their)
fontisian

Post by fontisian »

Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:48 pm
fontisian wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:44 pm
No, it is not.

We already know that merely by the composition of players. You and Madge trying to make it seem like you can get anything out of Laser’s death is silly.
Fucking hell.

I'm not making it seem like anything.

I'm telling you that if you are town, you are getting steam rolled.
fontisian

Post by fontisian »

I'm not saying Madge has a good take on the doc target. I don't even know what her take is. But I think her approach, the refusing to share while she pushes elsewhere, that's towny. She voted first in mylo, and, whatever boom says, that comes from town far more often than not. And she's voting for boom, who is pushing low hanging fruit and has been undermining me since the beginning of the game. He ignored my townread of Wam because it was inconvenient for him. He claimed to townread moody, but did nothing to save them. He went after me today by saying it's scummy I'm sure he's scum, when he's the one acting like he's sure I'm scum.

I think the scumteam is in Boom, you, Sabrar, Bessie and Swiss, and the game plan for today is to steamroll by outposting, acting confident, and dismissing any logic that doesn't fit into the narrative.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Logic is not variable.
Seven (she, him, their)
EGW

Post by EGW »

Votecount 2.6

1. Boomfrog: Madge
2. Swiss
3. Madge
4. Seven
5. JC
6. Fonti
7. bessie
8. Sabrar

Not voting:
Boomfrog, Swiss, Seven, JC, Fonti, Bessie, Sabrar

Important Links:
Game links and Vote Counts

Notes:
N/A

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 2 is Friday December 15th at 11:59PM EST
Seven
Gatekeeper

Re: Pick Your Poison Mafia (Day 1)

Post by Seven »

boomfrog wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:19 pm
Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:31 am Madge that pfp IS nice. I couldn't see it fully on mobile before.

Whichever one of you killed Fred (side eye at bessie) needs to sit in timeout.

I like how scum picked the same roles I picked when I played. Too funny, you really are the xkcd version of me.
You need to trust me or we lose today, so let's reconcile.

I'd like to point out that all the yeet targets were town or probably town besides JC. wam, Moody and probably bessie. So scum me had little reason to push wam hard even if doc. Actually if he'd been rolecopped he was a safe NE target since weak doc wouldn't dare touch him. No need to power wolf yeet him.

Secondly, all the confirmed town are people I've been town reading (besides wam).

I'd say more but it'd probably just get you over analyzing and I need you calm and rational.
Say more. I’ll be calm and rational. I’m not convinced. You were really wanting the wam yeet.
Seven (she, him, their)
madge

Post by madge »

boomfrog wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:53 pm How can you possibly like Madge?

Also, just reiterating, it's MYLO, and we have 4 days, no one should be voting yet and madge knows this.

Why would she rush through her favorite Day?
:cry: PEOPLE CAN LIKE ME, I"M WORTHY OF LOVE

I voted you because i'm suspicious of you and iw anted to poke you into content or something.

i'm rushing through the day because i think i have a solve and i'm excited to know if i'm right!

and i might not be a noob but i play like one :lol:

that said notice that nobody tried to run this wagon. suspicous suspicious.

unvote

are you ready to reveal my SUSPECTED DOC TARGET?

firstly I am SHOCKED, shocked nobody else brought it up until maybe fonti but fonti was missing a CRUCIAL ELEMENT

but like, moody/LG, d1, etc. Sabrar is the obvious doc target, right? There's a joke here that Sabrar is always killed N1. to me it seems like he's the most likely doc target from members of the xkcdcore.

MADGE'S ACTUAL READS

[scum, all based on vibes]
seven (very suspicious that ur vengeful)
boom
SABRAR

[town]
everyone else

[towniest town]
bessie

MADGE'S CONFTOWN SHEEPING MASTERLIST:

Mak: scum JC, bessie votable
Wam: scum boom
moody: too close to call
fredd: nothing useful
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I figured that’s where you were going with it but eh.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Swiss wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:00 pm Boom buddying up to Zen is not what I expected to see. Boom is making a play i just need to understand what the play

My instinct is
Swiss/Bessie/JC/Sabrar Town
Madge Font Likely town
Zen Boon Scum

I appreciate this necessitates I am incorrect
Theres 3 scum my guy.
Seven (she, him, their)
Freddino18
Hey @Sniper can I have a role?

Post by Freddino18 »

[late death post]

Eto, bleh
Old Bruce wrote:Mighty Morphine Power Ranger
Jplus wrote:Was that a response to penis or to tree?
Diana's boytoy.
Hey @Sniper can I have a sig too?
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

boomfrog wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:10 pm
JC gets big scum points for caring which doctor wam was claiming. Town wouldn't care.
At that point I didn't know Wam was town, so I asked because with his flip flopping I thought he was lying. If he flipped scum, I felt it would narrow down what roles scum picked for us. He flipped doctor, Moody flipped weak doc, Fred and Mak got NKed. So while we have our answers for what roles were chosen now, we didn't have them at that time so I didn't know they chose two docs.

I wasn't sure why you felt that was scummy until I started writing this answer. I see it now, but at the time I figured he was scum and lying so...
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Swiss wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:34 pm Why has JC changed for you? I was sure you had him as town. The Font & Madge sus I can understand.

"JC gets big scum points for caring which doctor wam was claiming. Town wouldn't care."
I don't see this as enough.

You didn't comment on this
Swiss wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:09 am
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:13 am I started writing that before he posted, but it definitely made me think... well, that don't look good.
remember
JC has never been strong town, but even now the main thing against him is PoE. It's either him or you or sabrar. I'd like to hear from him why he cared about which doc, I might reevaluate.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:39 am
JC gets big scum points for caring which doctor wam was claiming. Town wouldn't care.
At that point I didn't know Wam was town, so I asked because with his flip flopping I thought he was lying. If he flipped scum, I felt it would narrow down what roles scum picked for us. He flipped doctor, Moody flipped weak doc, Fred and Mak got NKed. So while we have our answers for what roles were chosen now, we didn't have them at that time so I didn't know they chose two docs.

I wasn't sure why you felt that was scummy until I started writing this answer. I see it now, but at the time I figured he was scum and lying so...
I should have read up before posting my above post. Yeah this sounds legit. @seven I'm going to rely on your meta read of jc. But he feels really town.

And Fonti is right that my scum team pick wouldn't be targeted by moody/LG.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:39 am

I should have read up before posting my above post. Yeah this sounds legit. @seven I'm going to rely on your meta read of jc. But he feels really town.

And Fonti is right that my scum team pick wouldn't be targeted by moody/LG.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Weird double post.

@Fonti I only said you are probably scum you went to 100. If you are town don't throw this, as scum I'm more manipulative less power wolf.

Why did you promise mak you'd Elim JC? How is that a promise town can make in good faith?
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Sabrar wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:31 pm - boomfrog voted wam because he thought town!wam would have been incapable of making a detailed analysis from a scum-pov. This makes no sense, wam is a very experienced player, he is fully capable to putting himself in any state of mind.
That is not why I voted wam. I voted him because he'd not been notably townie. His D0 analysis wasn't scummy but it was unfortunately NAI, therefore I found no reason not to choose him to yeet. Most people in the game had been notably townie in some way with a few exceptions, and wam was the only one of those exceptions that I could get traction on. The other main one was Fonti. If I'd done my analysis a day or 2 earlier I'd have pushed to Fonti before settling on wam.
- Seven unvoting bessie comes at a crucial time and is unexplained
I explained, but sure, Seven you should explain too.
boomfrog

Re: Pick Your Poison Mafia (Day 1)

Post by boomfrog »

Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:07 pm
boomfrog wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:19 pm
Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:31 am Madge that pfp IS nice. I couldn't see it fully on mobile before.

Whichever one of you killed Fred (side eye at bessie) needs to sit in timeout.

I like how scum picked the same roles I picked when I played. Too funny, you really are the xkcd version of me.
You need to trust me or we lose today, so let's reconcile.

I'd like to point out that all the yeet targets were town or probably town besides JC. wam, Moody and probably bessie. So scum me had little reason to push wam hard even if doc. Actually if he'd been rolecopped he was a safe NE target since weak doc wouldn't dare touch him. No need to power wolf yeet him.

Secondly, all the confirmed town are people I've been town reading (besides wam).

I'd say more but it'd probably just get you over analyzing and I need you calm and rational.
Say more. I’ll be calm and rational. I’m not convinced. You were really wanting the wam yeet.
Oh, if you are willing to vote Fonti before you vote me I don't need to convince you of more, but sure it will help us merge reads.

Anyway, I almost got a mic drop pic after I posted my reads. I was really sure I'd nailed scum D1.

I already said most of this to Swiss, but you are hoping for vindication for crossover by catching me as scum. But I guess we kinda settled this a few games ago and you gave me space D1 which I appreciate. Idk what else to say. My D1 town reads were good. But it's still D1. And I'd have voted JC or moody EoD if you led there. Although, sorry, I did know the test on bessie was a test and you wouldn't yeet her. So your test didn't prove anything. Amd even if I were scum buddies with her I'd have had to follow you, even if you were willing to yeet her.

So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bessie

Post by bessie »

Daily bark!

A quick skim of the thread tells me that everyone alive has posted already. So I can start with my thoughts on the eliminations.

Elimination:
Sorry Wam that there wasn’t enough time at the end to sort through everything. But I have no apologies for my vote because I believed in my reads at the end of D1 and thought that Wam was scum.

Night actions:
LaserGuy targeted mafia and died.
Fredd was night killed by mafia.
Mak was night killed by the vigilante.

Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:31 am Whichever one of you killed Fred (side eye at bessie) needs to sit in timeout.
Explain this. In as much detail as you feel appropriate.

Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:45 am bessie probably town
Why? Explain.

Swiss wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:47 am I hold a deep dislike of this post.
I second this, and anxiously wait Seven’s reply to my question.

Re: Page 29 conversation between Swiss and Seven. I like Swiss’s content, I do not like Seven’s content.

Swiss wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:11 am
Seven wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:27 am I'm not eliminating Wam when he's not here. Yeet bessie. Good info.
Why?
Note to self, look for a reply because I am interested in Seven’s answer.

Swiss wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:01 pm Why would they daycop wam when I softclaimed vig
Noting this for now to remind myself to think about who mafia may have rolecopped. I am terrible at breadcrumbs but mafia may have seen something in Wam’s content that made them cop him.

fontisian wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:20 pm Seven pulled the yeet off bessie and now hard townreading her for being resigned to death just after I pulled the yeet off moody for the same reason feels like bullshit.
I kinda agree with this because I don’t know if willingness to be yeeted is really a town tell. I could be the mafia goon protecting the power roles.

fontisian wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:34 pm Yesterday's wagons fucking sucked, with the possible exception of Bessie, and I deeply regret not going for Zen or Boom.
I hate majority elimination. I would have liked to end the day with a vote on Seven but there wasn’t enough time. I was making a post about it when Adum called the day.

boomfrog wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:25 pm So he wanted to see if I was willing to yeet bessie. That's why he ran the wagon at her last minute.
Seven please react to this.

Re: Sabrar’s vote analysis. I am thinking about it.

Seven wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:44 pm I think Fonti with JC partner probably doesn't kill Mak last night. Font killed Mak because of their promise to go after JC if Mak dies. I think in a Fonti/JC world we would have seen like a Sabrar night kill. Especially cause I'm sure Fonti is confident they would be able to manipulate Mak for some time.
Noting this for now. I may have a follow up question after Seven answers my first question in this post.

Back after Seven answers my questions.
fontisian

Post by fontisian »

boomfrog wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:42 am Weird double post.

@Fonti I only said you are probably scum you went to 100. If you are town don't throw this, as scum I'm more manipulative less power wolf.

Why did you promise mak you'd Elim JC? How is that a promise town can make in good faith?
You called me certain scum right out the gate, and now you're acting like I overreacted. You actively feel slimy. Like, I can feel you trying to talk me down and I deeply dislike it. The idea that I'm the one throwing if I don't town read you is an absurd guilt trip.

I can keep that promise to Mak and not yeet JC as long as JC is town. My obligation is fulfilled by reassessing JC, and being sure enough.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I'm still trippin over the fact that someone is zensane enough to give double doc. Only Boom and Fonti could be. This also excludes Sabrar from being on the scum team as he would never permit it on his team.

bessie you're full of shit and I should have yeeted you yesterday
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

This is the current timeline we're on. I'm not quite sure how to change it. I was really relying on the universe where LaserGuy replaced in and didn't get himself killed. That would have shifted the balance a bit.

Boom - Vengeful
Fonti - Rolecop
bessie - Goon

D2
Boom (5) - Madge, Fonti, Swiss, Sabrar, bessie
Fonti (3) - Boom, JC, Seven

Boom eliminated. Mafia kills Sabrar and Madge(?)

D3
Seven (3) - Fonti, bessie, Swiss
Fonti (2) - Seven, JC

Endgame
Seven (she, him, their)
bessie

Post by bessie »

Seven wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:39 am bessie you're full of shit and I should have yeeted you yesterday
Please explain exactly why I am full of shit. After you answer my other questions.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

bessie wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:45 am
Seven wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:39 am bessie you're full of shit and I should have yeeted you yesterday
Please explain exactly why I am full of shit. After you answer my other questions.
I'll pass.
Seven (she, him, their)