Pick Your Poison Mafia - Sign Ups

What you're all really here for.
EGW

Re: Pick Your Poison Mafia - Sign Ups

Post by EGW »

Sending Role PMs. I intend to start on Monday to allow people to enjoy their holidays, otherwise I will start tomorrow if the whole player list agrees to an early start. Adumbrodeus will be my co-mod.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Role PMs sent. Pre-game, Day-0 starts Monday.
Last edited by EGW on Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Seven wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:13 am Setup
3 Mafia
9 Town

Pregame
During the pregame stage, the Mafia will have a maximum of 48 hours to choose three different Town Perks from the list below.

Day 0
Once the Mafia have chosen, the Power Roles are immediately distributed randomly to three members of the Town. The game then starts with Day 0. During Day 0, everyone gets to vote for two perks to give the Mafia, from the list below.

Everyone has two votes on Day 0, and these can be removed and changed as often as you like, just as with normal voting. Note that you can't place both your votes on the same perk, however. When a choice reaches 7 votes, it's locked in and can't be changed. When two perks have been chosen, the Mafia have a brief period to decide amongst themselves which of them get which perk, and which one stays as a Goon. After that, the game starts with Day 1 and progresses normally.

Town Perks
Cop
You are a Cop. Every night you may investigate another player and receive a guilty or innocent result from me. You have a 50% chance of being a Sane Cop (accurate results) and a 50% chance of being an Insane Cop (inaccurate results). Your sanity won't be revealed if you die.
Doctor
You are a Doctor. Every night you can give me the name of a player you want to protect; they will be immune to all kills that night. You may not protect yourself.
Weak Doctor
You a Weak Doctor. Every night you can give me the name of a player you want to protect; they will be immune to all kills that night. If you protect a member of the mafia, you will be killed that night. You may not protect yourself.
Vigilante
You are a Vigilante. Each night you have the option of killing another player who you suspect is scum. You have unlimited shots but can only shoot once per night.
Masoniser
You are a Masoniser. Once during the game, at night, you can try to recruit another player. If they are protown (or have the Godfather role) you will succeed and be allowed to speak to them privately day and night. If they are any other Scum role, your attempt will fail and you won't get to retry. If a recruited Mason dies, they will have "<ason" added to their rolename and you will be able to recruit someone else the following night (this extra recruitment can only be done once). If you die first, your mason partner will have the option of recruiting someone the following night (again, this can only be done once).

Mafia Perks
2-shot Roleblocker
You are a 2-shot Roleblocker. Twice during the game, at night, you can block another player from taking any nightactions (using both blocks on the same night if you so wish). If that player is a cop or masoniser they will be notified of the block, otherwise they won't be. A roleblocked masoniser will not be allowed to try again.
Day Rolecop
You are a Day Rolecop. Each day you may investigate another player and find out their full role.
Vengeful Mafiate
You are a Vengeful Mafiate. If you are ever eliminated by town vote at any point in the game, the Mafia faction receives an additional kill that night. Note that the kill has to be used immediately; it can't be saved up and used later.
1-shot Janitor
You are a 1-shot Janitor. Once during the game, before an elimination has taken place, you may PM me and ask for the eliminated player's alignment to be covered up. You may not cover up your own alignment in this way.
Godfather
You are a Godfather. Any cop investigations against you will show the opposite of their expected result, and any nightkills against you will fail. Further, if a Masoniser tries to recruit you, they will succeed, in the same way they would if you were a protown player. Lastly, you have the option of allowing a Weak Doctor to protect you and still survive; you can use this on any night by PMing me.

Players
1. Bop
2. Wam
3. Swiss
4. Mak
5. Fred
6. heury
7. Seven
8. moody
9. JC
10. Fonti
11. bessie
12. Sabrar

Sub
1. Madge
2. Adum

Post "in" to join.
/Out replace

Mainly for clarity reasons, since I don't think you can give me or egw control over the post.
Freddino18
Hey @Sniper can I have a role?

Post by Freddino18 »

Am I allowed to post a hello message in the pregame?
Old Bruce wrote:Mighty Morphine Power Ranger
Jplus wrote:Was that a response to penis or to tree?
Diana's boytoy.
Hey @Sniper can I have a sig too?
EGW

Post by EGW »

Not yet. Monday you will be able to.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I've taken the liberty of generating Wam and Fonti ponies. Swiss next as soon as I remember what country he's from
fontipony.jpeg
fontipony.jpeg (20.52 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
wampony.jpeg
wampony.jpeg (36.19 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
madge

Post by madge »

I love these ponies so much 😂
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
Swiss

Post by Swiss »

I'm from the country of 'what the fuck is that monstrosity'
The Great Deceiver / He Who Shall Not Be Blamed / Swiss Of A Thousand Plans
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Swiss wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:47 pm I'm from the country of 'what the fuck is that monstrosity'
We lost Halloween mafia and as a result a "friendly" AI turned everyone into ponies. :(
EGW

Post by EGW »

We have all become badwolf. :P
madge

Post by madge »

uh i think we all won halloween mafia
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
Wam

Post by Wam »

Amazing
EGW

Post by EGW »