HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

What you're all really here for.
AdumbroDeus

Re: HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
Makhaira wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:56 am Well fuck me I was completely wrong

this game needs a full reread jfc thankfully im not traveling this week so I can do a dive

Adum do you know if the neighborhood survives the death of the neighborizor? Did you have any chance to chat with seven last night? also did you gain any abilities?
Neighborizer doesn't resolve til the end of the night and I don't get to use it til night phase so I guess we'll see if it survives. But I didn't get to talk to Seven at all.

I want to hold my NA and gained abilities til everyone claims what they did last night.

");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

Honestly perplexed by the seven kill, they were almost lynched twice AND their powers weren't that useful.

Either we're dealing with a situation that scum thought all the powers that were stronger were scum of the same faction or protected in some form (as I said I'm of the opinion that 3 of the remaining players are scum of different factions), or the killer was concerned about seven specifically. If that were, that probably would be Mak or Bessie, possibly laser, seven did withdraw from them, but it's possible they expected Seven to return to them next game day.

Right now, I'm thinking that either somi or moody is the last human and I'm thinking a mak/laser dissenter team aka the killers.

");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

Actually, what did you and Seven talk about last night Laser?

");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

Oh wait, moody is super unlikely to be human because of how EGW and Zeniba treated them, forgot about that.");
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

Tracked: LG, somi
Watched: bessie, Adum
bessie

Post by bessie »

Woof.
AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:51 pm Honestly perplexed by the seven kill, they were almost lynched twice AND their powers weren't that useful.

Either we're dealing with a situation that scum thought all the powers that were stronger were scum of the same faction or protected in some form (as I said I'm of the opinion that 3 of the remaining players are scum of different factions), or the killer was concerned about seven specifically. If that were, that probably would be Mak or Bessie, possibly laser, seven did withdraw from them, but it's possible they expected Seven to return to them next game day.
I also think Seven was an interesting choice for a kill.
I believe we have at least two remaining scum.
I am not afraid of Seven.

moody7277 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:50 pm Tracked: LG, somi
Watched: bessie, Adum
My night actions and/or results do not contradict moody’s claim.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

bessie wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:00 am Woof.
AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:51 pm Honestly perplexed by the seven kill, they were almost lynched twice AND their powers weren't that useful.

Interesting that you suggested "afraid", I was more thinking in terms of who it benefits from seven dying.

I think we might need more concrete information from you soon, cause if there's three scum we need to lynch the rest of the scum in a row.

");
bessie

Post by bessie »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:04 am Interesting that you suggested "afraid", I was more thinking in terms of who it benefits from seven dying.
I’m just being smug.
Seven wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:36 am
bessie wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:35 am I’m not afraid of you.
I hope to change that by the end of this.

AdumbroDeus wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:04 am I think we might need more concrete information from you soon, cause if there's three scum we need to lynch the rest of the scum in a row.
I have reason to believe there is at least one scum in [Makhaira, LaserGuy, JC].
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
bessie wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:22 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:04 am Interesting that you suggested "afraid", I was more thinking in terms of who it benefits from seven dying.
I’m just being smug.
Seven wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:36 am
bessie wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:35 am I’m not afraid of you.
I hope to change that by the end of this.
Oh lol

AdumbroDeus wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:04 am I think we might need more concrete information from you soon, cause if there's three scum we need to lynch the rest of the scum in a row.
I have reason to believe there is at least one scum in [Makhaira, LaserGuy, JC].
Mind expanding on that?

");
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:35 pm
I'd suggest double checking with the mod, but it's possible the simultaneous resolution meant that it wouldn't count til this night phase. That would be a useful detail.

Yep, once, and only if I forgo my other abilities. It's very low on my priorities list for obvious reasons
I checked with our human overlords and yes, neighbouriser doesn't work immediately the night it targets a player so if Seven and I target the same person on the same night I see no chat.
AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:51 pm Either we're dealing with a situation that scum thought all the powers that were stronger were scum of the same faction or protected in some form (as I said I'm of the opinion that 3 of the remaining players are scum of different factions), or the killer was concerned about seven specifically. If that were, that probably would be Mak or Bessie, possibly laser, seven did withdraw from them, but it's possible they expected Seven to return to them next game day.
So you're thinking we started with 3 humans and 3 different falvours of indie?
AdumbroDeus wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:27 am Mind expanding on that?
I'm guessing she has the same kind of result she had on Gluelock, Moody and me, but I'd like to know more about that too
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

She worded what she said about you, Moody, and Gluelock differently though.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:05 pm System.out.println("

this game needs a full reread jfc thankfully im not traveling this week so I can do a dive

Adum do you know if the neighborhood survives the death of the neighborizor? Did you have any chance to chat with seven last night? also did you gain any abilities?
Neighborizer doesn't resolve til the end of the night and I don't get to use it til night phase so I guess we'll see if it survives. But I didn't get to talk to Seven at all.

I want to hold my NA and gained abilities til everyone claims what they did last night.

");
Ok good to know

My gut is telling me to give laser a hard look today, cant really explain it

I agree with the idea that moody is almost def not a human given treatment from zeniba/EGW, dont see them turbo bussing like that
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

bessie wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:22 am I have reason to believe there is at least one scum in [Makhaira, LaserGuy, JC].
can you post your other tested pool again please for ease of visibility. If your abilitybis is to be trusted we can probably do some simple probability assessments based on your pools and any overlap they share
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Still havent had time to full reread, thankfully deadline is the weekend and I should def he done with that by friday
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

I didnt get any results last night btw so seems I was not targeted at all
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:51 pm System.out.println("

Honestly perplexed by the seven kill, they were almost lynched twice AND their powers weren't that useful.

3 different factions meaning you think we're in a 7/3/1/1/1 type scenario? Or 7/3/2/1? Or something else?
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:14 pm System.out.println("

Actually, what did you and Seven talk about last night Laser?

");
Not much. Looks something like this:

Seven - Surprised that Glue flipped Town.
Laser - They were pretty townie for most of the game, but yeah, it was a terrible mistake.
Seven - What night action are you going to do tonight?
Laser - Not planning on claiming it.
Seven - You can tell me, I'm confirmed Town from Glue's N1
Laser - That only says you aren't a killer, doesn't mean you have to be Town.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

bessie wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:00 am Woof.

You should be. Seven ate Nine. :mrgreen:
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
And why did Seven eat Nine? Because you're supposed to be three squared meals a day

How does Gluelock's flip affect the result you were (sort of) claiming last Day?
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Makhaira wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:13 pm
AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:05 pm System.out.println("

");
Ok good to know

My gut is telling me to give laser a hard look today, cant really explain it
Please try to explain it. We need a lot more out of you today.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

From where I'm sitting it looks like we have:

bessie - Human
One or both of somi/Mak - Killing scum
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

The logic of the game seems to be pointing to humans having strong, obviously townie powers [cop, doc]
Actual town seems to have more middleweight-to-weak powers [bodyguard, gunsmith, neighborizer]
Killer's powers may be outliers in some other way.

Of claimed roles we have:
JoAT (Laser)
Absorber (Adum)
Chat cop (somi)
Multi-tracker/watcher (moody)
Self watcher (Mak)
Some sort of comparison cop? (bessie)
???? (JC)

There's a lot of similar types of roles:
4 cops of various types: Zeniba, bessie, somi, Glue
2 tracker types: moody, me
2 self-identifier types: Adum, Mak
2 protective types: BoomFrog, EGW
1 neighborizer: Seven
1 JC
1 heury: heury

Wouldn't surprise me to find one scum in each of the first three groups. So it might be moody/bessie/Mak? Maybe I'm wrong about bessie and EGW's white knighting of her was just nothing and it's moody/somi/Mak?
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Wagons so far:
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
D1

Seven - 4 - Bessie, EGW, Heury, Somi
Moody - 2 - Makhaira, Zeniba
Zeniba - 6 - Boomfrog, Seven, Adum, Moody, LaserGuy, Gluelock
Not voting: JC

Seven
- 5 - Bessie, EGW, Heury, Somi, Moody
EGW - 3 - Gluelock, LaserGuy, Adum
JC_Daddy - 2 - Seven, Boomfrog

Seven
- 4 - Bessie, EGW, Heury, Somi (E-2)
Heury - 1 - moody.
JC_Daddy - 1 - Seven
Not voting: JC, BoomFrog

Seven - 4 - Bessie, EGW, Heury, Somi (E-2)
EGW - 2 - Gluelock, LaserGuy
Heury - 1 - moody.
JC_Daddy - 1 - Seven
Adum - 1 - Adum
Not voting: JC, Seven

Seven - 5 - Bessie, EGW, Boomfrog, Heury, Somi (L-2)
Laserguy - 1 - Adum
Bessie - 1 - LaserGuy
Heury - 1 - moody
EGW- 1 - Gluelock

D2
heury - 6 - Adum, LaserGuy, Makhaira, moody, Seven, somitomi
Adum - 1 - heury
LaserGuy - 1 - EGW
Seven - 1 - Bessie
Not voting: JC, Gluelock

D3
Seven - 3 - Mak, JC, Bessie
Bessie - 2 - LaserGuy, Gluelock
Laserguy - 1 - Adum
Somi - 1 - Moody
Moody - 1 - Somi
Gluelock - 1 - Seven

Seven - 2 - Mak, JC,
Moody - 1 - Somi
Gluelock - 4 - Seven, Adum, Bessie, Moody

Hmm... moody's voting behaviour is interesting. Outside of an early vanity wagon on heury, he's pretty much parked himself on the lead wagon for every vote of significance. D1 elimination wagon very unlikely to be pure, pointing to scum in [Adum, moody]. Last human likely is on the Seven wagon, pointing to [bessie, somi].

Btw, @Adum, I think you are supposed to give bessie an apology dance.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
LaserGuy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:30 pm
AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:51 pm System.out.println("

3 different factions meaning you think we're in a 7/3/1/1/1 type scenario? Or 7/3/2/1? Or something else?
Worded that awkwardly, "but not all the same faction" would've been more accurate, I think it's 7/3/2/1.

I'm considering it's 8/3/1/1, but if human mafia doesn't have kills and the actual killer has to die in order for them to gain kills, they should be informed about the nature of the faction (SK or a Mafia faction) and EGW was waaaay too committed about me and Seven beijg scum together, I think he was trying to scumhunt and I read it as him legitimately thinking he found the opposing team.

And I think at this point we're way past disputing if the humans have the kills btw. Their powers make no sense for a faction that doesn't have to fear NKs, and there's only been one kill a night which has hit one of them.

");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
LaserGuy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:44 pm Wagons so far:
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
D1

Seven

Seven
Heury - 1 - moody.
JC_Daddy - 1 - Seven

Heury - 1 - moody.
JC_Daddy - 1 - Seven
Adum - 1 - Adum

Laserguy - 1 - Adum
Bessie - 1 - LaserGuy
Heury - 1 - moody
EGW- 1 - Gluelock

D2
Adum - 1 - heury
LaserGuy - 1 - EGW
Seven - 1 - Bessie

D3
Laserguy - 1 - Adum
Somi - 1 - Moody
Moody - 1 - Somi
Gluelock - 1 - Seven

Seven - 2 - Mak, JC,
Moody - 1 - Somi

Hmm... moody's voting behaviour is interesting. Outside of an early vanity wagon on heury, he's pretty much parked himself on the lead wagon for every vote of significance. D1 elimination wagon very unlikely to be pure, pointing to scum in [Adum, moody]. Last human likely is on the Seven wagon, pointing to [bessie, somi].

Nope, I was right on Seven. But if Bessie wants they can do an apology dance for me and boom :p

That's essentially a similar critique of Moody's play that I made last day phase.

I don't put much stock in wagonomics without understanding intent behind behavior, but if you're gonna present them you should include Mak's pseudo vote for zeniba and yourself for transparency. Also, you earlier asserted in a three man scumteam, one was probably off the other was probably on the wagon, what changed your thought process?

");
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:47 pm System.out.println("
LaserGuy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:44 pm Wagons so far:
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
D1

Seven

Seven
Heury - 1 - moody.
JC_Daddy - 1 - Seven

Heury - 1 - moody.
JC_Daddy - 1 - Seven
Adum - 1 - Adum

Laserguy - 1 - Adum
Bessie - 1 - LaserGuy
Heury - 1 - moody
EGW- 1 - Gluelock

D2
Adum - 1 - heury
LaserGuy - 1 - EGW
Seven - 1 - Bessie

D3
Laserguy - 1 - Adum
Somi - 1 - Moody
Moody - 1 - Somi
Gluelock - 1 - Seven

Seven - 2 - Mak, JC,
Moody - 1 - Somi

Nope, I was right on Seven. But if Bessie wants they can do an apology dance for me and boom :p

That's essentially a similar critique of Moody's play that I made last day phase.

I don't put much stock in wagonomics without understanding intent behind behavior, but if you're gonna present them you should include Mak's pseudo vote for zeniba and yourself for transparency. Also, you earlier asserted in a three man scumteam, one was probably off the other was probably on the wagon, what changed your thought process?

");
When did Mak pseudo vote for me?

I think if humans do not have a kill, then bussing is much less likely for them as it is exponentially worse for them to lose a member, especially on D1, and I think on balance they will be more adverse to bussing than baseline. If humans are informed of the other scum, they should presumably also have some legit scumreads that they could be pursuing over their teammates.