HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

What you're all really here for.
JC_DADDY25

Re: HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

I think Seven would be best to elim today, but I'm down for Gluelock.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:58 am
bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:56 am
Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:53 am Bessie - Unknown (Didn't participate in mass claim)
I claimed my result. And you're in my elim pool.
You barely claimed anything, just your interpretations of the result. If you'd like to elaborate more at this point please go ahead.

I claimed my actual result.
bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:27 am If Gluelock, somitomi, and moody are the final three on the last night, scum wins.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:59 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:51 am Kills are factional, if their partner has a kill they do. And I strongly doubt they're human.
What if the mafia kill is assigned to a player and if they die it goes to another mafia.

We don't know the Humans have a factional kill, or even a kill.
I'm assuming they don't, at least yet.

I don't think seven is human though, they wouldn't have neighborized their scumbuddy to confirm their power, it just makes no sense.

Unless there's no communication like you suggested");
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:59 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:51 am Kills are factional, if their partner has a kill they do. And I strongly doubt they're human.
What if the mafia kill is assigned to a player and if they die it goes to another mafia.

We don't know the Humans have a factional kill, or even a kill.
People often fall prey to various cognitive biases that affect their judgment, decision-making, and understanding of the world. These biases are systematic patterns of deviation from norm or rationality in judgment, where inferences about other people and situations may be drawn in an illogical fashion. Here are some of the most common logical biases:

1. **Confirmation Bias**: This is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms or supports one's prior beliefs or values. People display this bias when they selectively gather or remember information relevant to their viewpoint but ignore data that contradicts it.

2. **Anchoring Bias**: Anchoring refers to the tendency to heavily rely on the first piece of information offered (the "anchor") when making decisions. Once an anchor is set, subsequent judgments are made by adjusting away from that anchor, and there is a bias toward interpreting other information around the anchor.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:01 am
bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:56 am

I claimed my result. And you're in my elim pool.
You barely claimed anything, just your interpretations of the result. If you'd like to elaborate more at this point please go ahead.

bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:27 am If Gluelock, somitomi, and moody are the final three on the last night, scum wins.
Okay explain how you came to that conclusion, saying that with no additional information is really weak and doesn't help. And if it does help how exactly and why should we trust you? Somi and/or Moody very well could be scum so you're not necessarily wrong its just low information.
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

I don't think Seven is human either.

As far as what was quoted before, scum aren't able to chat during the day but should be able to chat at night, and ithink i remember Madge say at the EoD1 that chats would be getting created.
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:05 am

Okay explain how you came to that conclusion, saying that with no additional information is really weak and doesn't help. And if it does help how exactly and why should we trust you? Somi and/or Moody very well could be scum so you're not necessarily wrong its just low information.
Look who's being serious now.
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:08 am
Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:05 am

Look who's being serious now.
What do you mean by this?
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:07 am I don't think Seven is human either.

As far as what was quoted before, scum aren't able to chat during the day but should be able to chat at night, and ithink i remember Madge say at the EoD1 that chats would be getting created.
Ya, I doubt Bessie's wheel of time theory is correct (a game where scum couldn't communicate or know each other apparently). So if seven isn't human and can't kill, they're not scum.

");
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

If Glue flips dissenter, somi is probably a dissenter too since he claimed Glue doesn't have chat.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Glue flip gives us lots of data and vibes. I can only be dissenter if Glue is wolf. So wolf flip leads to possible wolf seven or wolf somi.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

And also narrow's the pool of bessie's results.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

don't ask about the apostrophe typing fast
Seven (she, him, their)
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:11 am System.out.println("

Ya, I doubt Bessie's wheel of time theory is correct (a game where scum couldn't communicate or know each other apparently). So if seven isn't human and can't kill, they're not scum.

");
You don't think he can be a dissenter? We don't know that group is human, could be evil AI
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

@Glue: I'd like you to give me your thought process for the game as a while, think about the current claims.

Outside of the nameclaims, any other thoughts of what might mechanically reveal the game.

");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

system.out.println("
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:15 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:11 am System.out.println("

");
You don't think he can be a dissenter? We don't know that group is human, could be evil AI
Dissenters are obviously the killing mafia if they exist and a serial killer would have a kill too. Without a town redirector that's what best fits the kills we have now.

Glue saying seven has no kill means that seven can only be a dissenter with glue, because glue would have to be lying.

With that it's ridiculous for them to pick their scumbuddy to confirm their neighborizer ability? We know it exists because at least one of laser and EGW has to not be at least in the same scum faction. So it's ridiculously unlikely for them to be human.

So, Seven is only scum with glue.
");
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:17 am System.out.println("

@Glue: I'd like you to give me your thought process for the game as a while, think about the current claims.

Outside of the nameclaims, any other thoughts of what might mechanically reveal the game.

");
Yeah I sense the momentum coming my way and I'm okay with getting lynched. Sure it feels bad but if enough people think it'll help town solve the game then its the optimal play here. I'll draft a quick legacy list and review the mechanical aspect too. We have about a half hour left, so lets just not hammer lol
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
bessie

Post by bessie »

ANYONE THAT HAMMERS IS SCUM
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

How many votes does he have?
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

I thought Seven was leading with 3 votes.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:24 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:17 am System.out.println("

");
Yeah I sense the momentum coming my way and I'm okay with getting lynched. Sure it feels bad but if enough people think it'll help town solve the game then its the optimal play here. I'll draft a quick legacy list and review the mechanical aspect too. We have about a half hour left, so lets just not hammer lol
Thank you, I'm not a fan of this lynch but I can't deny Seven's rationale for why EGW died, and your flip clears seven essentially.

Btw less than a half hour

");
bessie

Post by bessie »

Seven wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:04 am 2. **Anchoring Bias**: Anchoring refers to the tendency to heavily rely on the first piece of information offered (the "anchor") when making decisions. Once an anchor is set, subsequent judgments are made by adjusting away from that anchor, and there is a bias toward interpreting other information around the anchor.
Of what are you trying to accuse me?
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:32 am I thought Seven was leading with 3 votes.
Correct, for right now. Seven is trying to convince a move to glue.

");
bessie

Post by bessie »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:32 am I thought Seven was leading with 3 votes.
Seven is leading. And I'm not moving my vote (yet?) because I don't trust him.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:29 am ANYONE THAT HAMMERS IS SCUM
We're not close to any hammer. Seven is the closest with 3");