HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

What you're all really here for.
JC_DADDY25

Re: HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:43 am After the claim I think we have a town/scum slip. Seven caught on to it already in. But AI's were named characters. Here's everyone who shared a name:

Name: Adum, Mak, LG, Me
No Name: Bessie, Seven, Somi, JC

And with Adum confident in JC being town I think that leaves a potential solve being: Bessie, Seven, Somi

Idk which would be a human in this scenario.
I have a name, just didn't share it. Like I didn't share what my role was.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Seven wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:35 am
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:34 am
bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:33 am @Seven. You don't know that. You don't know it was a traditional doctor.
Was just going to type this.
I don't think you interpreted the Mafia Doctor thing correctly.
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:20 pm So, in looking at whether the loud mechanic has anything that stands out to it, I came across the basic role info on a scum doctor...

In Mafia hands, the Doctor role has an additional, unrelated effect: a Mafia Doctor kills without the use of a gun, and thus a Gunsmith will not see a gun when investigating a Mafia Doctor.
@JC what this version of Mafia Doctor is saying is that if investigated by a role like Glue's, he would get a result of that person as not having the ability to kill. It's not about some special super kill the Doctor has.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I'm actually very confident it's Glue right now.

@Laser if you're here, would you join me.
Seven (she, him, their)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:43 am After the claim I think we have a town/scum slip. Seven caught on to it already in. But AI's were named characters. Here's everyone who shared a name:

Name: Adum, Mak, LG, Me
No Name: Bessie, Seven, Somi, JC

And with Adum confident in JC being town I think that leaves a potential solve being: Bessie, Seven, Somi

Idk which would be a human in this scenario.
Seven shared a name already, they claimed Basilisk a long time ago and in games where names matter they would be given fakeclaims.

I would like to know the remaining names to sanity check their flavor with their claimed abilities though, that's where there could be issues.

On that note, people who seen a space Odyssey, Hal as a psychic?" ");
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:44 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:40 am System.out.println("
bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:27 am
If Gluelock, somitomi, and moody are the final three on the last night, scum wins.
Right now, laser is the only person that could know EGW was the loud doc besides Seven who is confirmed non-killing by GC. Or they're lying about their tracking which means they're scum too. I doubt GC is scum, but if they are it's with Seven and it's the only rational alternative to laserscum.

We can get Somi to confirm their power.

Which just leaves moody out of the three.

I think it's a good plan.

");
If Seven is a dissenter, and you're saying there would be two of them, why does Seven have to be a killer?
Jesus JC is so innocent.
Seven (she, him, their)
madge

Post by madge »

Votals:
Seven - 3 - Mak, JC, Bessie
Bessie - 2 - LaserGuy, Gluelock
Laserguy - 1 - Adum
Somi - 1 - Moody
Moody - 1 - Somi
Gluelock - 1 - Seven

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
- Either Seven or Bessie reached two votes first
- Seven reached three votes first

Update: I'm pretty much decided that starting from toMorrow, if there's a tie nobody will be voted off. If you have strong feelings about it please PM me overNight.

Night 3 will start at noon on Sunday the 22nd of October (UTC+8), or in about 1 hour, 15 minutes.

With 9 players alive, 5 are required to vote off.
Last edited by madge on Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
bessie

Post by bessie »

Hal is a computer.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

system.out.println("
bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:27 am
If Gluelock, somitomi, and moody are the final three on the last night, scum wins.
Right now, laser is the only person that could know EGW was the loud doc besides Seven who is confirmed non-killing by GC. Or they're lying about their tracking which means they're scum too. I doubt GC is scum, but if they are it's with Seven and it's the only rational alternative to laserscum.

");
If Seven is a dissenter, and you're saying there would be two of them, why does Seven have to be a killer?
Kills are factional, if their partner has a kill they do. And I strongly doubt they're human.

");
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Seven wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:47 am
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:34 am

Was just going to type this.
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:20 pm So, in looking at whether the loud mechanic has anything that stands out to it, I came across the basic role info on a scum doctor...

In Mafia hands, the Doctor role has an additional, unrelated effect: a Mafia Doctor kills without the use of a gun, and thus a Gunsmith will not see a gun when investigating a Mafia Doctor.
@JC what this version of Mafia Doctor is saying is that if investigated by a role like Glue's, he would get a result of that person as not having the ability to kill. It's not about some special super kill the Doctor has.
What it's saying, is that the mafia doctor isn't a protective role. Maybe you're not interpreting it right
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:51 am system.out.println("

");
Kills are factional, if their partner has a kill they do. And I strongly doubt they're human.

");
And since it's coming from Gluelock, it may be a fake claim.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:51 am
Seven wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:47 am

What it's saying, is that the mafia doctor isn't a protective role. Maybe you're not interpreting it right
Nope
Seven (she, him, their)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
Seven wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:45 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:42 am System.out.println("
Seven wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:34 am Vote: Gluelock

Only one who targeted George N2 and conveniently doesn't have a result.
But they'd need to target him N1 to know there's a doc before last night and we don't have a claimed town redirector.

");
We don't know that's the reason he killed him. George was pushing Glue all Day 1. Probably wanted to get rid of him.
Huh, I'll mull over that, seems incredibly lucky, you think they made up their ability?");
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

I'll refine my theory a bit, we can at least id the human by someone who wouldn't want to disclose their given name. Its possible that someone could make their name up and lie but they'd run the risk of copying someone elses given name (they are all popular AI's in fiction or irl) so I don't want to explore someone making that up.

Here's what we have so far:

Adum - ChatGPT
Mak - HAL 9000
LG - Celeste AI
Gluelock - Paperclip Maximizer
Moody - Alexa
JC - Unknown (Didn't participate in mass claim)
Bessie - Unknown (Didn't participate in mass claim)
Somi - Unkown (Participated but left out their name)
Seven - Unkown (Participated but left out their name)

Sheeping Adum's read on JC, we likely have our 3rd human in Seven, Somi or Bessie. Seven doesn't have a kill, so that'd mean no humans had kill power (outside of maybe EGW)? So I'll venture to guess that Somi or Bessie are likely our last human scum.
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:53 am System.out.println("
Seven wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:45 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:42 am System.out.println("

But they'd need to target him N1 to know there's a doc before last night and we don't have a claimed town redirector.

");
We don't know that's the reason he killed him. George was pushing Glue all Day 1. Probably wanted to get rid of him.
Huh, I'll mull over that, seems incredibly lucky, you think they made up their ability?");
Considering that he made up the chat thing earlier, it seems within his wheelhouse
Seven (she, him, their)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

system.out.println("
bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:51 am Hal is a computer.
I remember, just thinking if the abilities of a psychic make sense for them, haven't seen the movie for a while.");
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:53 am I'll refine my theory a bit, we can at least id the human by someone who wouldn't want to disclose their given name. Its possible that someone could make their name up and lie but they'd run the risk of copying someone elses given name (they are all popular AI's in fiction or irl) so I don't want to explore someone making that up.

Adum - ChatGPT
Mak - HAL 9000
LG - Celeste AI
Moody - Alexa

Sheeping Adum's read on JC, we likely have our 3rd human in Seven, Somi or Bessie. Seven doesn't have a kill, so that'd mean no humans had kill power (outside of maybe EGW)? So I'll venture to guess that Somi or Bessie are likely our last human scum.
Bruh I've said my name three times this game
Seven (she, him, their)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:52 am

");
yep, the only way seven is scum is if gluelock is their buddy");
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:52 am

");
Wouldn't I also have lied about my EGW result, why would I admit to missing the night action? This isn't just a question for JC either.
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
bessie

Post by bessie »

Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:53 am Bessie - Unknown (Didn't participate in mass claim)
I claimed my result. And you're in my elim pool.
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

Seven wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:54 am
Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:53 am I'll refine my theory a bit, we can at least id the human by someone who wouldn't want to disclose their given name. Its possible that someone could make their name up and lie but they'd run the risk of copying someone elses given name (they are all popular AI's in fiction or irl) so I don't want to explore someone making that up.

Adum - ChatGPT
Mak - HAL 9000
LG - Celeste AI
Moody - Alexa

Oh while I was making this I saw your post asking why everyone had a name and assumed you didn't realize the slip.
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

Adum - ChatGPT
Mak - HAL 9000
LG - Celeste AI
Moody - Alexa

Seven claimed their name in this link, and scum will have fake name claims which may or may not match what their powers are I'd they li3

viewtopic.php?p=52242#p52242

");
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

bessie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:56 am
Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:53 am Bessie - Unknown (Didn't participate in mass claim)
I claimed my result. And you're in my elim pool.
You barely claimed anything, just your interpretations of the result. If you'd like to elaborate more at this point please go ahead.
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Gluelock wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:57 am

Adum - ChatGPT
Mak - HAL 9000
LG - Celeste AI
Moody - Alexa

Oh while I was making this I saw your post asking why everyone had a name and assumed you didn't realize the slip.

Adum - ChatGPT
Mak - HAL 9000
LG - Celeste AI
Moody - Alexa

I have a flavor name. What I don't have is a role name like "Neighborizer", "Psychic" etc. I'm just calling it neighborizor
Seven (she, him, their)
bessie

Post by bessie »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:51 am Kills are factional, if their partner has a kill they do. And I strongly doubt they're human.
What if the mafia kill is assigned to a player and if they die it goes to another mafia.

We don't know the Humans have a factional kill, or even a kill.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

system.out.println("

1 hour til elim

");