HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

What you're all really here for.
JC_DADDY25

Re: HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Gluelock wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:00 am
bessie wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:22 am
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:12 am

It wasn't, and I'm surprised you're blowing it off the way you are.
Yes interesting how Seven is answering for/defending Gluelock. Its like when he hijacked my question to somitomi.

Providing their own recollection of the event is hardly defending or hijacking. I think its interesting that one of your first posts is addressing this rather than the bigger conversation about mass claiming. JC's contribution to the exchange feels paired but they're not both town.
I feel the same way about you and Seven after your lamegambit.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

system.out.println("

JC and Bessie

If this wasn't a weird looking setup I wouldn't want mass claiming til toMorrow.

But this is a weird setup. Also why I wanted laser and Mak's opinion as sanity checks first (and yours Bessie), but moody has already started which limits the utility of waiting.

");
bessie

Post by bessie »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:12 am

It wasn't, and I'm surprised you're blowing it off the way you are.
Yes interesting how Seven is answering for/defending Gluelock. Its like when he hijacked my question to somitomi.

Providing their own recollection of the event is hardly defending or hijacking. I think its interesting that one of your first posts is addressing this rather than the bigger conversation about mass claiming. JC's contribution to the exchange feels paired but they're not both town.
You read my post. Are you going to answer the questions I asked you?
bessie

Post by bessie »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:06 am But this is a weird setup. Also why I wanted laser and Mak's opinion as sanity checks first (and yours Bessie), but moody has already started which limits the utility of waiting.
Ok. After Gluelock replies to my post.
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

bessie wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:07 am

What post? You made a lot of them.
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Gluelock wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:12 am

Didn't you just say she hasn't posted much?
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

i want a hotdog
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

bessie wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:48 am @Seven Why George? Why not Boom?
George was scumreading me and I wanted to talk to him about it + prove my claim.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
bessie wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:08 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:06 am But this is a weird setup. Also why I wanted laser and Mak's opinion as sanity checks first (and yours Bessie), but moody has already started which limits the utility of waiting.
I didn't ask you to claim yet, I'd actually prefer you claimed later than my proposed order cause I still think you're town but I wanted to incorporate broader perspectives.

I just meant your opinion on claiming now, which I appreciated.

");
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Seven wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:14 ami want a hotdog
With chili and cheese?
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:15 am System.out.println("
bessie wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:08 am
I didn't ask you to claim yet, I'd actually prefer you claimed later than my proposed order cause I still think you're town but I wanted to incorporate broader perspectives.

I just meant your opinion on claiming now, which I appreciated.

");
I'll think about claiming if Bessie claims
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:13 am
Gluelock wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:12 am

Didn't you just say she hasn't posted much?
:facepalm:

In the last couple hours they have posted a lot...
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
bessie

Post by bessie »

Gluelock wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:12 am What post? You made a lot of them.
viewtopic.php?p=53766#p53766
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

Honestly I can't.

Unvote: Bessie

Vote: JC
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:16 am
I'll think about claiming if Bessie claims
I'd like a former commitment before asking Bessie claim now.

Also unvote cause I don't want anyone accidentally hammering. But consider my vote effectively on JC for current elim purposes.

");
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Formal?
bessie

Post by bessie »

Adum, please unvote on a separate line, like this:

Unvote: Seven

Wait, am I supposed to claim now? Actually I think it might be time. I have a night result.
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

Unofficial votals:

Seven (2)--Mak, JC
bessie (1)--LG
JC(2)--Seven, Gluelock
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
bessie wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:29 am Adum, please unvote on a separate line, like this:

Unvote: Seven

Wait, am I supposed to claim now? Actually I think it might be time. I have a night result.
Unvote

Fair.

I'd like a commitment from JC, but I'd be willing to have you claim if they will.

Suspected you had an interesting result but wasn't positive and didn't wanna draw attention to it, but if we're doing this now no no point in hiding it.

");
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

You really ought to break the daily bark into 2 pages, and start with the most important piece as your headline.
bessie wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:59 am Daily bark!

Gluelock wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:52 am @bessie

Do you scum read seven as an omgus kinda thing or is there something more to it?
Are you joking or have you not read any of my posts before this page?

Posts where I have pointed out Seven’s suspicious content and given reasons as to why I believe it to be suspicious:
viewtopic.php?p=51662#p51662
viewtopic.php?p=51673#p51673
viewtopic.php?p=51729#p51729
viewtopic.php?p=51903#p51903
viewtopic.php?p=51970#p51970
viewtopic.php?p=52057#p52057
viewtopic.php?p=52590#p52590
viewtopic.php?p=52917#p52917
viewtopic.php?p=53391#p53391
viewtopic.php?p=53394#p53394
viewtopic.php?p=53484#p53484
I don't meticulously document every players undulating opinions of all the other players. That would be way too cumbersome. But the posts you linked don't explain the full picture.

ffs you linked a scenario where you literally vote seven immediately after they voted you. So the original question is still valid.
bessie wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:59 am
Gluelock wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:52 am Also, in my mind you’re one of those low posters so this all just feels off to me.
Please elaborate on how it feels off to you. Or are you just slinging mud to see if anything sticks?
Here's the thing, your tempo is such that all of your posts come in shorter bursts, followed by long swathes of time until you make another post. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm the last person to say that its bad. But regardless, what that results in is a low presence. Which is why when i say it feels off, its because you are effectively just the "pot calling the kettle black." Ultimately, it just feels like a misplaced ad-hominem.

Gluelock wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:25 am Btw
Vote: Bessie

Between the contradiction being uncovered by adum and seven and what I feel to be an unfounded stance around seven, your slot needs some actual pressure.
Please point out the contradiction that earned me your vote, because I think I missed it.
And I do not feel pressured by your vote.

[/quote]

Its cute that you think I thought it was about me at all.
viewtopic.php?p=53639#p53639

That post there is what I was referring to. Contradiction might have been the wrong word, but just hints at a suboptimal strategy that I wouldn't expect from a player with your level of experience.
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

system.out.println("

I need to go to bed because I have a dentist's appointment at 8 am (est).

But would appreciate if we could come to an agreement where JC claims if Bessie claims and he makes good on it.

Also would like @somi's claim whenever they hop on.

");
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:12 am Basically trying to figure out if we can be confident moody isn't Human.
I think he's a fairly safe. As I suggested, I don't think it's a full clear because one scum bussing and one scum almost bussing is a thing I've seen before, but IDK I feel like humans going with an everyone bus all the time strategy is a little... odd? Especially given at very least on they wouldn't have been able to plan it out in D1.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

bessie wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:13 am
LaserGuy wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:35 pm Uh, okay, bessie is really obviously EGW's buddy.
Bookmarking this post! I may be referring back to it for years!
I'm not quite sure what to make of this reaction and I'm just going to kind of put in a pin in it for now. I guess I appreciate you actually acknowledging this post since nobody else seemed to.[/quote]
Why?? It would be beneficial for mafia to have a serial killer in the game. A serial killer is not on town’s side. This is one of those basic misunderstandings that I don’t think you’re capable of and therefore you must be scum.
Hmm... I think in this particular situation where there is probably only one human left, they would need to keep a hypothetical SK alive since they are so weak in the day phase. Generally I would feel that mafia want to kill SK as much as Town does. Humans have clearly been given the tools to hunt the alternate scum given their powers we've seen.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:25 pm @Everyone: thoughts on massclaiming toDay? My concern is since it's 3-2 imo, it's likely we have to nail scum continuously from ToMorrow on to have a realistic chance of winning and having one extra lynch is useful for piecing out contradictory claim.
My initial feeling is that next day would be better. If nothing else, I'd be worried about how little time we have left to get claims in the way that they need to be most beneficial.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:43 pm System.out.println("
Seven wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:30 pm I say if anyone agrees on claiming just go ahead in their next post. Ordering always takes forever. Alternatively, I’m content with just going in whatever order you give Adum. You’re town leader. Tell us what to do senpai
I like sanity checks, which is why I wanna get Laserguy, Make, and Bessie's opinions before it. I'm fine with going without Mak

The whole point of claiming is wanting to be able to CC scum. Here's my proposed order. I'm weighing my thoughts about slots but taking into account my read of the average sentiments towards slots.

Somitomi
Makhaira
JC
Bessie
Moody
LaserGuy
Gluelock
Adum

");
I'm fine with this order. I'd want to see JC/Mak/bessie before I'd consider claiming anything this phase. Curious why somi is first.