HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

What you're all really here for.
JC_DADDY25

Re: HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:59 pm
AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:54 pm System.out.println("
Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:43 pm
It makes sense as a question only from the perspective that we are in a one-team scenario. If we have a vig or redirector claim the kill on George, then I'll say. Otherwise, my neighborizing has already been confirmed. Telling them who is now in my hood just gives scum more info on who to kill.
neighborizer doesn't give firm info so there's no reason to kill around it.

What it's useful for is if important revelations occur in the neighborhood.

You said everyone gets out in the same neighborhood, I'd like to ask your current neighbor a question.");
Chat is reset with each addition but anyone in the hood at that point can talk to one another
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Makhaira wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:24 pm The flattery is nice and all but I solve games when I have time to solve them, Ive been behind the content curve since like page 15 this game straight up, it is what it is and I get why youre concerned but my situation in the last game I solved in terms of time available to be ultra thorough could not be more different than my last town game where I found the full solve

I completely believe that you are not town here
This is understandable, but the critical thing I'm SRing you for is the type of reads and analysis. Statements like "we get good info from heury's flip" I think are scum indicative when we factor out you having difficulty keeping up with the game.

Some of the points I've brought up against you are indeed explained away by business, such as missing that I didn't receive info that heury was human. I don't think the above point is explained away by this. Further, I've seen you replace into a game (Millerizer) where you were very behind and also busy.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Gluelock wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:30 pm I think it was a tactic by laser to force me to out myself. Well played sir.
Uh, no, actually. I am in the neighborhood. Or perhaps a neighborhood? I guess you could be lying but it seems like a weird thing to be counterclaiming.

Possibly there is a Motivator or something similar in the game and Seven got his ability doubled. IDK why yours has different behaviour from mine (and isn't consistent with Seven's description of what should happen).
Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:29 pm I did it in a trance state. I practice a technique that essentially allows me to execute a predetermined set of actions while unconscious. It's very useful for getting through mundane repetitive tasks like chores. It's like going to sleep and waking up with your house clean.
This, on the other hand, is probably BS. Well, at least BS in the context of mafia. Seven may very well do this IRL.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

LaserGuy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:30 pm
Gluelock wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:30 pm I think it was a tactic by laser to force me to out myself. Well played sir.
Uh, no, actually. I am in the neighborhood. Or perhaps a neighborhood? I guess you could be lying but it seems like a weird thing to be counterclaiming.

Possibly there is a Motivator or something similar in the game and Seven got his ability doubled. IDK why yours has different behaviour from mine (and isn't consistent with Seven's description of what should happen).
Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:29 pm I did it in a trance state. I practice a technique that essentially allows me to execute a predetermined set of actions while unconscious. It's very useful for getting through mundane repetitive tasks like chores. It's like going to sleep and waking up with your house clean.
This, on the other hand, is probably BS. Well, at least BS in the context of mafia. Seven may very well do this IRL.
Have you verified with the mods yet that you don’t have access to chat history? Adum wants to know so he knows how to interpret me giving the chat details.
Seven (she, him, their)
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:08 pm What am I missing?
It just seems to be a very genuine "huh, I haven't thought of that" reaction that I think is very hard to fake if you're scum bullshitting us with the neighbourizer claim. It indicates a mindset so locked in on this reality that it never even occured to you how "EGW confirms your claim and immediately flips scum" might look from the outside, which is definitely something mafia thinks about if they set up a gambit like this.
I don't wanna. But also I'm just messing with you guys and letting Laser/Blue do their thing.
Is there a breadcrumb at least?
LaserGuy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:30 pm Uh, no, actually. I am in the neighborhood. Or perhaps a neighborhood? I guess you could be lying but it seems like a weird thing to be counterclaiming.
The plot thickens...
Rose's boytoy.

Post by Gluelock »

If Seven had their ability doubled wouldn't we see each other in the neighborhood chat? Also I know that the post Seven made about chat resetting was an intentional misdirection (@JC I saw you pointed this out too). I think its funny to see that someone actually picked up on it and is making a false claim. I didn't see that coming.

Regardless, you're right it is a weird thing to falsely claim. I don't understand your motivations, but I don't think its necessarily scum indicative either. I'm just confused.

As far as Seven neither confirming or not, they just seem content watching our back and forth eating popcorn in their trance state.
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

Are you sure you're in Seven's neighborhood? Does it specify?

");
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:50 pm System.out.println("

Are you sure you're in Seven's neighborhood? Does it specify?

");
Yes, it specifically says I am Seven's neighborhood.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Gluelock wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:41 pm

If Seven had their ability doubled wouldn't we see each other in the neighborhood chat? Also I know that the post Seven made about chat resetting was an intentional misdirection (@JC I saw you pointed this out too). I think its funny to see that someone actually picked up on it and is making a false claim. I didn't see that coming.

Regardless, you're right it is a weird thing to falsely claim. I don't understand your motivations, but I don't think its necessarily scum indicative either. I'm just confused.

As far as Seven neither confirming or not, they just seem content watching our back and forth eating popcorn in their trance state.
Ah, I think I got it. Seven probably can decide whether to add people to an existing neighborhood or make a new one. He was sussing me EoD last day and probably didn't want me to see EGW has claimed doc.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Ah, I think I got it. Seven probably can decide whether to add people to an existing neighborhood or make a new one. He was sussing me EoD last day and probably didn't want me to see EGW has claimed doc.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Oops, dunno how that double posted.
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

LaserGuy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:21 pm

That actually makes some sense, theres more nuance to these kinds of set ups than I thought.

How will I go back to mountainous with J?
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
LaserGuy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:21 pm

Seven wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:14 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:13 am System.out.println("
Seven wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:09 am
I am the Basilisk with the ability Encrypted Line, which allows me to establish a neighborhood with a person at night.
Referring to the Roko's Basilisk thought experiment?

That doesn't sound like a town flavor claim.");
Correct. Also for clarity, it looks like the neighborhood expands with each person I add rather than forming individual hoods.
");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("These claims are contradictory and the solution that laserguy offered doesn't work with Seven's previous post.

@laserguy if you haven't already, I HIGHLY suggest verifying with the mods. These claims look unresolvable.

");
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

I have asked and am awaiting word, though in expecting a 'no comment'.

Yes, this would be operating under the assumption Seven was lying about the mechanics of his role. Given past precedent, both within and outside this game, I don't really feel that is a huge stretch.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
LaserGuy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:42 pm I have asked and am awaiting word, though in expecting a 'no comment'.

Yes, this would be operating under the assumption Seven was lying about the mechanics of his role. Given past precedent, both within and outside this game, I don't really feel that is a huge stretch.
\"No comment\"= \"we did it correctly\", if it was in error they'd be obligated to fix it.

I can't speak for past games, but this sort of deception seemingly goes goes further, they let others draw implications rather than explicitly lying. There's also the question of her knowing the Doc that just got NK'd, even if they are a scumdoc.

");
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

For the record I asked last night, and they answered, so I reckon it’ll be the same for Laze.
Seven (she, him, their)
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Madge said as far as she is aware all night actions were processed correctly, but no comment on the specific interaction.
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

And here I thought with EGW dead, despite his promise, the thread would slow down.

Gluelock counterclaiming neighbor is ... different. Seven saying it was RNG is... very different.

At this point, I'm on board with the scum+SK setup for the game, which means we are likely at 7-1-1. Seven's sarcastic confession in their neighbor chat with EGW is hilarious.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

moody7277 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:09 am And here I thought with EGW dead, despite his promise, the thread would slow down.

Gluelock counterclaiming neighbor is ... different. Seven saying it was RNG is... very different.

At this point, I'm on board with the scum+SK setup for the game, which means we are likely at 7-1-1. Seven's sarcastic confession in their neighbor chat with EGW is hilarious.
If this were the setup then we would have seen an additional kill last night.
Seven (she, him, their)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.our.println("

Two days with only one kill, and a doc/cop/whatever scumteam? When we already have a flipped (basically survivor, poor Man) Indy? Unless that final slot is ridiculously powerful one scumteam + SK is dead and them each being two seems most likely now.

");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

EBWOP: Poor Mak, not poor man

");
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Anyway Blue is pulling your chains, he’s not in my hood. Laser was my only target.
Seven (she, him, their)
bessie

Post by bessie »

Daily grr.

Good job everyone for eliminating heury! We eliminated a town-compatible indie instead of scum! Yea! /SARCASM

Makhaira wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:08 pm oh jfc I jusst got ninja'd by like a page typing that up and may have just hammered fml
Yeah, unfortunate. We could have used any additional content we could get out of George.

LaserGuy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:42 am Vote: bessie

With heury apparently not being a mason I'm feeling a lot less charitable.
Please further explain this vote and your comment.

Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:46 am @bessie did you know heury was an Unjester?
No.

Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:10 pm If he was caught up, he should have known that I was simply trying to cover for Adum. Frozen is not reading closely at all. Cause he's not trying to solve. Just needs to know the bare minimum to keep enough to pretend he's solving.
I do not agree with this. Your content has been all over the place in this game, and it is hard to determine exactly what your current claims are. And I still don’t see (or buy) that you were just trying to cover for Adum.

Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:33 pm but we know EGW did in fact not have a kill last night
Scuse me, but how do we “know” this?
Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:33 pm we know it was the dissenters that targeted Glue N1.
We don’t “know” this either. Stop posting your speculations as facts.

Makhaira wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:00 pm EGW kill makes no sense unless moody is the killer though I guess that could be an easy way to set the slot up given EGWs EOD final post
But EGW didn’t know that would be his final post. I was supposed to come back to discuss moody with EGW. EGW prodded me several times about it, and could have been hoping to use our discussion to change his position.

LaserGuy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:21 pm Did I believe that Mak literally thought we had a survivor wincon/secondary object/whatever? No. I read it as him complaining that he didn't feel the flavour really matched his wincon. I felt that this was a misunderstanding because I thought the flavour made sense. But I felt that the misunderstanding was probably townie. Did I read it as sarcastic...? I mean, Mak's voice in my head is always read as a sarcastic old man, so by default, yes. That's probably about as close as I can come to unpacking what was probably 3 seconds of actual thought before I had moved on to the next post.
Just noting this for now.

Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:07 pm Also on sk + neighborizor, nope all the roles are straight forward this game. Single role with a potential modifer (e.d loud doctor).
And where did you get this information???

Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:19 pm Im not getting it from there, im getting it from inference based on everyone that has flipped an my own role. Im guessing not a single one of you has something as complex as dual abilities.
Another instance of you trying to present your opinions as fact.

how are you still alive.PNG
how are you still alive.PNG (195.9 KiB) Viewed 14196 times

somitomi wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:01 pm
Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:41 pm ooo good point
This is a townslip (or Seven is very good)
This is not a townslip. FoS somitomi.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

bessie wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:07 am
Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:33 pm but we know EGW did in fact not have a kill last night
Scuse me, but how do we “know” this?
Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:33 pm we know it was the dissenters that targeted Glue N1.
We don’t “know” this either. Stop posting your speculations as facts.
I mean under the condition that there isn't a PGO/redirector.
Seven (she, him, their)