Post by Seven »

That is so awesome
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Seven
Gatekeeper

Re: HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

Post by Seven »

For those of you unfamiliar, an Unjester's goal is to be night killed, and they win when they are.

@bessie did you know heury was an Unjester?
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I'm not sure what it means that both humans tunneled Moody. I think it means nothing actually. They couldn't have had info on him since Trisscar was offed Day 1. So most likely they were just going for an easy target. The George kill does implicate Moody though since he was tunneling him, but George wasn't making headway in that push, so I'm not certain moody would feel the need to go that route. Yeah, I think scum!moody would off bessie over George here.

The fact that Adum is alive implicates Frozen (Mak). In fact, there's much that implicates Frozen and he's fairly obviously maf at this point.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

On Frozen/Mak

I'll try to go in the order of most significant points to least.
heury flip with this many involved actors will give us a lot to work with, especially seven and the investigative slot's reaction to each other post flip
This is the big thing to me. Look at the way he is talking. It's as I was describing before where he's talking in the "x gives us data" format. It's a superficial way for him to post content without really posting content. If you look through any of Mak's town games on this site, you'll see that he does not post this way as town, he simply solves.
finally caught up, I'll be around for deadline but will be distracted from 5 PM - 8:30 PM pacific but will be able to intermittently check in

with Seven claiming knowledge of a "human" result on heury, which they seem to be suggesting is coming from someone in their claimed neighborhood, I think a claim from this slot is way overdue
If he was caught up, he should have known that I was simply trying to cover for Adum. Frozen is not reading closely at all. Cause he's not trying to solve. Just needs to know the bare minimum to keep enough to pretend he's solving.
AdumbroDeus wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:54 am System.out.println("
Gluelock wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:14 am Maybe I'm nitpicking here, but just looking at this linguistically, your first two statements,

1. Yeah.... There were definitely 2 kill actions taken last night. Or do you think the doctor's action is always public?
2. Zeniba is definitely not a lone human, as mod clarified they were scum, not SK.

These both have very confident language being repeated. You're definitely sure there were 2 kill actions, and you're definitely sure theres more than 1 human.

Compare that to:

3. Yes. My role pm says I'm town, and not human or scum

This is lacking that confidence exuding jargon from your first two statements. Why not "My role pm says I'm definitely town, and not human or scum."? Ironically, you should be the most confident about this; the other two are reliant on conjecture but you ought to know your assigned role. Normally, I wouldn't even think about something like this, but it's a pattern that is really standing out to me. Does anyone else think I'm just grasping at straws here or is there some unconscious linguistic tell at play here?
I think you're just not reading context.

Seven claimed they got a message that Heury was specifically human (that they attribute to me) and that's what Heury was responding to.

Knowing for a fact that there were two kill actions is more interesting given the mod clarification.

");
I agree with adum's assessment here and really am not impressed with heury's apathetic response to this claim against him, sarcasm in the face of a direct claim of info against you is a weak look especially if you're town like if you were legitimately town you would want to know who is spreading what is misinfo from your perspective
This point reads very fake/forced to me. I don't even think it's the point Adum or even Gluelock was trying to make?
however, I don't think this clears seven at all because of likely multiball. I actually get heavy independent tells from this slot. would not be shocked at all if seven was essentially an indy "neighborizer-marker" that wins when the living members of their neighborhood are the majority of living players, a la sephiroth from FF7 mafia for those who remember from SWF

a role like this perfectly explains seven's play, they need to have as much town cred as possible to ensure their survival for as long as possible and they need to have their hands on the reigns of the strongest in game coalition to steer day elims away from their neighborhood without being too obvious about who is actually in the neighborhood. it masks well as legitimate town play but seven not being shy about wanting to direct traffic in this game fits a role like that to a T.
Here he's basically just describing how I play in any game. Frozen has been in enough games with me to know how I play. I don't at all believe that he actually believes this.

Vote: Makhaira
Seven (she, him, their)
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Well, that is convenient.
LaserGuy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:40 am I guess we have to be in a two scum game unless someone is a vig though.
There are more outlandish possibilities (lucky redirect or a PGO), but mutliball seems like the most plausible option if nobody claims the kill.

@madge: Assuming it doesn't also end the game, would it be announced if a team is eliminated?

ninja by Seven
Rose's boytoy.
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Seven wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:47 am
Laser wrote:my read does not change here on whether or not Mak was joking.
Also even though whether he was joking isn't pertinent to your read, why won't you admit that you didn't realize he was joking?
@Laser
Seven (she, him, their)
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Who's your new neighbor Seven?
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Makhaira
JC

Bessie

Adum
Moody
Somitomi, Gluelock, LaserGuy

I don't think I ever see myself yeeting any of the bottom three. Somi is omega obv town. Glue not posting yesterday is worrisome, but we know EGW did in fact not have a kill last night. So as I proposed before, either the humans can't kill or it alternates between humans and decenters. In the former case, we know it was the dissenters that targeted Glue N1. Considering that I brought up the alternate kill idea, if we lived in that world, dissenters would have thought me to be human because of that knowledge and thus targeted me for the kill last night (lest I be able to night kill them tonight). So I think we likely exist in that first scenario of humans not being able to kill. Thus Glue is town.

The reason why I switched off Laser yesterday is because Laser is so incredibly easy to yeet when he's town, and so difficult to yeet when he's scum. The fact that there's so many little things that are scummy in his play ironically points to him being town. Scum Laser is much more deliberate in his actions and so doesn't tend to have many things that can be latched onto like here.

I wouldn't yeet Adum or Moody either unless certain conditions are met. I think they are most likely town though.

I'm not sure which of bessie and JC is Mak's scummate. I'm leaning JC but it depends on bessie's answers regarding Heury.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:33 pm Who's your new neighbor Seven?
I'm sure you'd like to know ;)
Seven (she, him, their)
JC_DADDY25

Post by JC_DADDY25 »

Well we know how the last one turned out, so right now your role seems like a safe claim your scum buddy backed up.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

JC_DADDY25 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:40 pm Well we know how the last one turned out, so right now your role seems like a safe claim your scum buddy backed up.
ooo good point
Seven (she, him, their)
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

Sorry everyone for being a bit absent earlier, I was hoping to get some posts in but didn't expect the hammer. Not sure how I'd have reacted to Heury's growing wagon but I was getting pinged by them. Does being voted off count as a win for an Unjester or did he need to be chosen as a night kill?
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:52 am I'm not sure what it means that both humans tunneled Moody. I think it means nothing actually. They couldn't have had info on him since Trisscar was offed Day 1. So most likely they were just going for an easy target. The George kill does implicate Moody though since he was tunneling him, but George wasn't making headway in that push, so I'm not certain moody would feel the need to go that route. Yeah, I think scum!moody would off bessie over George here.

The fact that Adum is alive implicates Frozen (Mak). In fact, there's much that implicates Frozen and he's fairly obviously maf at this point.
Will you elaborate on this?
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

The full post:
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Makhaira wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:07 pm finally caught up, I'll be around for deadline but will be distracted from 5 PM - 8:30 PM pacific but will be able to intermittently check in

with Seven claiming knowledge of a "human" result on heury, which they seem to be suggesting is coming from someone in their claimed neighborhood, I think a claim from this slot is way overdue

Vote: Heury

I do think seven is legitimately scumhunting so I understand their ire with my slot but they're either being paranoid or reachy because im an easy target (which is my own fault for playing like shit so far)

however, I don't think this clears seven at all because of likely multiball. I actually get heavy independent tells from this slot. would not be shocked at all if seven was essentially an indy "neighborizer-marker" that wins when the living members of their neighborhood are the majority of living players, a la sephiroth from FF7 mafia for those who remember from SWF

a role like this perfectly explains seven's play, they need to have as much town cred as possible to ensure their survival for as long as possible and they need to have their hands on the reigns of the strongest in game coalition to steer day elims away from their neighborhood without being too obvious about who is actually in the neighborhood. it masks well as legitimate town play but seven not being shy about wanting to direct traffic in this game fits a role like that to a T.

that said, I dont think seven was mates with zeniba, and I think that regardless of seven's alignment, they are likely faithfully reporting what their neighborhood member is reporting to them with the obvious incentive of giving whoever can DK a more obvious target (the role that can allegedly uncover humans) that isn't seven, and ingratiates that role to seven who is serving as a pseudo lightning rod as the source of the info

heury flip with this many involved actors will give us a lot to work with, especially seven and the investigative slot's reaction to each other post flip
Seven wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:56 am
boomfrog wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:29 am Gluelock is town and I will die for them.
Bluelock is who was targeted.
I agree with this breadcrumb read
heuristically_alone wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:33 am As for setup, 9-2-2 makes the most sense. Going back to thinking of my early interaction with Somi, I'm leaning town based on their response to me.

If Seven's claim is real and he's scum, it'd be a weird ability in a 2 scum teams game.
I dont see any way in which neighborizer is weird in a mulltiball game and in fact I think that makes the role even more interactive in a meaningful way, also 9-2-2 feels TMI here like why are we jumping to two equal sized "mafia" teams when we could easily be dealing with mafia & indy or asymmetrical mafia?
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:40 am I've been finding the wording in the write up confusing as well, because to me it looks like BF was protected but died protecting someone else.

I take that as he wasn't the only protection pr and may have been targeted for a kill that got stopped, but died because he protected someone else that was targeted for a kill.

So two night kill's and a day kill... that's a lot of killers. Then again, I'm not dead, so maybe Seven was lying and we just have the two nk's
this post and many of JCs that follow reek of disconnection from the game and just generally not paying attention at all. could be explained by sheer newness to the game though, how many full games do you have under your belt JC?
Gluelock wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:14 am

Maybe I'm nitpicking here, but just looking at this linguistically, your first two statements,

1. Yeah.... There were definitely 2 kill actions taken last night. Or do you think the doctor's action is always public?
2. Zeniba is definitely not a lone human, as mod clarified they were scum, not SK.

These both have very confident language being repeated. You're definitely sure there were 2 kill actions, and you're definitely sure theres more than 1 human.

Compare that to:

This is lacking that confidence exuding jargon from your first two statements. Why not "My role pm says I'm definitely town, and not human or scum."? Ironically, you should be the most confident about this; the other two are reliant on conjecture but you ought to know your assigned role. Normally, I wouldn't even think about something like this, but it's a pattern that is really standing out to me. Does anyone else think I'm just grasping at straws here or is there some unconscious linguistic tell at play here?

Seven claimed they got a message that Heury was specifically human (that they attribute to me) and that's what Heury was responding to.

Knowing for a fact that there were two kill actions is more interesting given the mod clarification.

");
I agree with adum's assessment here and really am not impressed with heury's apathetic response to this claim against him, sarcasm in the face of a direct claim of info against you is a weak look especially if you're town like if you were legitimately town you would want to know who is spreading what is misinfo from your perspective
Seven wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:38 am Mak is scum. I think y'all are forcing the town read on him hard. The way he treated Zeniba is omega suss and it was clear that he was trying real hard at the end of the day to get someone to give him a reason to vote me, but no one could give him anything so he just sat out.
you are deliberately misreading what happened when I was attempting to parse that botched zeniba post and I in no way was "trying to get someone to give [me] a reason to vote [you]" this is a crazy paranoid take. I was drunk, not at all caught up, and trying to understand what the main arguments were for the competing wagons so I wasn't voting blind. I get that you felt uneasy in the situation because you were on the chopping block and don't trust me but this is literally letting your self prez paranoia color your read of what was objectively information seeking. I sat out because I didn't know the exact vote count under time pressure and I did not have time to actually analyze the posts people were scumreading you for and I wasn't willing to just blind trust someone else's take on you, I wanted to read the primary source and make my own call
AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:05 am System.our.println("
Appreciate the game reference, I'll read it when I get a chance.

Gonna be real, while it's a possible underlying motivation, I don't think anything supports it.

They seemed inclined to dismiss the case against you if anything, but doing their due diligence. I read the exchange as wanting to kill zeniba for inactivity, but wanting make sure there wasn't a really strong case against you first.

I disagree on the setup speculation adamantly though, we're informed that dissenters exist.

");
again adum seeing exactly what is going on, experience with my play really showing here
Seven wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:49 pm He's talking about how data exists, rather than the data itself. Yes, the business is keeping him from talking about the data, but it's a classic scum tell to say meaningless things like "there's data hereabouts we should look at that data".
how can I legitimately talk about the data without being caught up to have the full context first? how was it not clear to you that I was still way behind and only had time to make a cursory glance at the flip and very start of the day? you're suggesting here that I was caught up and could have parsed the data but didn't because I'm scum, or that I should have just jumped to conclusions based on gut reactions to the flip and immediate context without doing due diligence and saying I'm scummy because I didnt. the reality is pointing out what I thought the obvious focal points to look at were and me initial reactions to that was all I had the time or knowledge of the game to do
heuristically_alone wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:08 pm
LaserGuy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:24 am

Also kind of sussing Seven for not being aware of the above as well, as he definitely should be.
Sounds an awful lot like laserguy is trying convince people rather than give evidence. Very wolfy for him. When has town laser ever felt the need to convince people? Sounds like he's trying really hard to sound towny.

VOTE:Laserguy
this is the second post from heury post seven presenting the result against him that just feels sarcastic af and like a non-effort to even defend
Makhaira wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:07 pm a role like this perfectly explains seven's play, they need to have as much town cred as possible to ensure their survival for as long as possible and they need to have their hands on the reigns of the strongest in game coalition to steer day elims away from their neighborhood without being too obvious about who is actually in the neighborhood. it masks well as legitimate town play but seven not being shy about wanting to direct traffic in this game fits a role like that to a T.
This read from Mak seem's spot on and well thought out. I almost think its so spot on its TMI. Whats the chance that Mak is the recruited neighbor? Seven scum reading mak is a good way to keep them safe from a nk, no? The other responses to Seven in the post may just be theater?

Makhaira wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:07 pm
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:40 am I've been finding the wording in the write up confusing as well, because to me it looks like BF was protected but died protecting someone else.

I take that as he wasn't the only protection pr and may have been targeted for a kill that got stopped, but died because he protected someone else that was targeted for a kill.

So two night kill's and a day kill... that's a lot of killers. Then again, I'm not dead, so maybe Seven was lying and we just have the two nk's
this post and many of JCs that follow reek of disconnection from the game and just generally not paying attention at all. could be explained by sheer newness to the game though, how many full games do you have under your belt JC?
OTOH, if I'm wrong about Seven and Mak being secret neighbors, this interaction feels like Mak and JC are paired. Accidentally hammering on Heury here looks to be a genuine mistake. Assuming the dissenting AI faction doesn't know who are humans/indy/town we can't use this hammer to clear him any further however.
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

EGW kill makes no sense unless moody is the killer though I guess that could be an easy way to set the slot up given EGWs EOD final post

Seven chalking my read of him up to "I always play like this and Mak should know better" is patently arrogant and handwavy, still think he's indy and wants to off the only slot that has realized that while I have poor town equity which is a pretty understandable move strategically

Given there has only been one kill both nights and it hit the humans/scum only last night, I think we're looking at a two scum faction game with one faction not having a kill while the other does or they alternate, or we have one mafia faction and a killing indy.

Frankly I think seven fits the killing indy bill to a T

Vote: Seven

Need to re-read EGW and zeniba again to see if there are any strong indications of them having a third. Not writing off a 2-2 scenario but given the flips we've had I can see two two player scum teams plus the unjester indy or maybe like a 3-1-1 with non killing scum, unjester, and an SK

Ive never seen unjester before, I did some reading and it looks like they typically inherit the wincon of whoever hammers them? So does that mean heury now wins with the town given my hammer? Little confused about how all that works
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Crazy to me that seven thinks me missing contextual details about his out of pocket claims after speed reading 15+ pages due to only really being able to look at the game 24 hours before deadline means Im "not trying to solve" instead of what it actually is, which is me literally triaging to try to participate meaningfully before deadline without playing completely blind

If I was scum I could have just not shown up at all and kept my mouth shut and hoped people would just ignore me until endgame and take zero risk of misinterpreting things that could catch my slot flack. Why would I go for sloppy triage attempts to contribute to a solve and just open myself up to attack on those grounds if I wasnt actually trying to help? Makes no sense. My play has been sloppy af Ill freely admit that but that's because I am actually trying to solve just under severe time pressure after an explosion of content
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

Sorry I wasn't on, distracted by three houseguests and didn't notice that the thread had opened up early. I also thought it wasn't opening til this morning. Must have messed the timezones up and the countdown wasn't working as a sanity check.

Anyways @Seven I was actually reading the thread you gave me when the hammer came out and while you're right that their D2 play... I'm gonna disagree it's indicative of their scum play. You're looking it in far too binary a way, it's clear from how they played the rest of the game that they didn't want to play like that which suggests to me their RL Johns were in fact legitimate and without comparisons to their town games when they have similar issues it's NAI.

I also don't think I'd be a good choice in the scenario you're implying, plus I think there are alternative explanations for why I didn't die last night which I won't share with the class yet.

You're right that them missing the clarification and pairing those points together is odd.

");
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:13 pm
Seven wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:47 am
Laser wrote:my read does not change here on whether or not Mak was joking.
Also even though whether he was joking isn't pertinent to your read, why won't you admit that you didn't realize he was joking?
@Laser
Okay, I'm going to try this one more time.

Did I believe that Mak literally thought we had a survivor wincon/secondary object/whatever? No. I read it as him complaining that he didn't feel the flavour really matched his wincon. I felt that this was a misunderstanding because I thought the flavour made sense. But I felt that the misunderstanding was probably townie. Did I read it as sarcastic...? I mean, Mak's voice in my head is always read as a sarcastic old man, so by default, yes. That's probably about as close as I can come to unpacking what was probably 3 seconds of actual thought before I had moved on to the next post.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Makhaira wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:00 pm EGW kill makes no sense unless moody is the killer though I guess that could be an easy way to set the slot up given EGWs EOD final post

Seven chalking my read of him up to "I always play like this and Mak should know better" is patently arrogant and handwavy, still think he's indy and wants to off the only slot that has realized that while I have poor town equity which is a pretty understandable move strategically

Given there has only been one kill both nights and it hit the humans/scum only last night, I think we're looking at a two scum faction game with one faction not having a kill while the other does or they alternate, or we have one mafia faction and a killing indy.

Frankly I think seven fits the killing indy bill to a T

Vote: Seven

Need to re-read EGW and zeniba again to see if there are any strong indications of them having a third. Not writing off a 2-2 scenario but given the flips we've had I can see two two player scum teams plus the unjester indy or maybe like a 3-1-1 with non killing scum, unjester, and an SK

Ive never seen unjester before, I did some reading and it looks like they typically inherit the wincon of whoever hammers them? So does that mean heury now wins with the town given my hammer? Little confused about how all that works
Unjester is a role that only wins if they are night killed. I played as one in one of Madge/Sabrar's previous Halloween games a few years back.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
Seven wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:41 pm
JC_DADDY25 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:40 pm Well we know how the last one turned out, so right now your role seems like a safe claim your scum buddy backed up.
ooo good point
Ok, so whose your new neighbor toDay? Why are you acknowledging the validity of the request without providing the info? Again you're already claimed.
Gluelock wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:49 pmThis read from Mak seem's spot on and well thought out. I almost think its so spot on its TMI. Whats the chance that Mak is the recruited neighbor? Seven scum reading mak is a good way to keep them safe from a nk, no? The other responses to Seven in the post may just be theater?
Check the rules, no mid game alignment changes.");
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

LaserGuy wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:21 pmI mean, Mak's voice in my head is always read as a sarcastic old man, so by default, yes.
lmaoooooooo Im never beating the boomer allegations

ty for the clarification on unjester
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Gluelock wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:49 pm The full post:
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Makhaira wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:07 pm finally caught up, I'll be around for deadline but will be distracted from 5 PM - 8:30 PM pacific but will be able to intermittently check in

Vote: Heury

I do think seven is legitimately scumhunting so I understand their ire with my slot but they're either being paranoid or reachy because im an easy target (which is my own fault for playing like shit so far)

that said, I dont think seven was mates with zeniba, and I think that regardless of seven's alignment, they are likely faithfully reporting what their neighborhood member is reporting to them with the obvious incentive of giving whoever can DK a more obvious target (the role that can allegedly uncover humans) that isn't seven, and ingratiates that role to seven who is serving as a pseudo lightning rod as the source of the info

Seven wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:56 am
Bluelock is who was targeted.
I agree with this breadcrumb read
heuristically_alone wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:33 am As for setup, 9-2-2 makes the most sense. Going back to thinking of my early interaction with Somi, I'm leaning town based on their response to me.

If Seven's claim is real and he's scum, it'd be a weird ability in a 2 scum teams game.
I dont see any way in which neighborizer is weird in a mulltiball game and in fact I think that makes the role even more interactive in a meaningful way, also 9-2-2 feels TMI here like why are we jumping to two equal sized "mafia" teams when we could easily be dealing with mafia & indy or asymmetrical mafia?

");
Seven wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:38 am Mak is scum. I think y'all are forcing the town read on him hard. The way he treated Zeniba is omega suss and it was clear that he was trying real hard at the end of the day to get someone to give him a reason to vote me, but no one could give him anything so he just sat out.
you are deliberately misreading what happened when I was attempting to parse that botched zeniba post and I in no way was "trying to get someone to give [me] a reason to vote [you]" this is a crazy paranoid take. I was drunk, not at all caught up, and trying to understand what the main arguments were for the competing wagons so I wasn't voting blind. I get that you felt uneasy in the situation because you were on the chopping block and don't trust me but this is literally letting your self prez paranoia color your read of what was objectively information seeking. I sat out because I didn't know the exact vote count under time pressure and I did not have time to actually analyze the posts people were scumreading you for and I wasn't willing to just blind trust someone else's take on you, I wanted to read the primary source and make my own call
AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:05 am System.our.println("
Appreciate the game reference, I'll read it when I get a chance.

Gonna be real, while it's a possible underlying motivation, I don't think anything supports it.

They seemed inclined to dismiss the case against you if anything, but doing their due diligence. I read the exchange as wanting to kill zeniba for inactivity, but wanting make sure there wasn't a really strong case against you first.

I disagree on the setup speculation adamantly though, we're informed that dissenters exist.

");
again adum seeing exactly what is going on, experience with my play really showing here
Seven wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:49 pm He's talking about how data exists, rather than the data itself. Yes, the business is keeping him from talking about the data, but it's a classic scum tell to say meaningless things like "there's data hereabouts we should look at that data".
how can I legitimately talk about the data without being caught up to have the full context first? how was it not clear to you that I was still way behind and only had time to make a cursory glance at the flip and very start of the day? you're suggesting here that I was caught up and could have parsed the data but didn't because I'm scum, or that I should have just jumped to conclusions based on gut reactions to the flip and immediate context without doing due diligence and saying I'm scummy because I didnt. the reality is pointing out what I thought the obvious focal points to look at were and me initial reactions to that was all I had the time or knowledge of the game to do
heuristically_alone wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:08 pm

Sounds an awful lot like laserguy is trying convince people rather than give evidence. Very wolfy for him. When has town laser ever felt the need to convince people? Sounds like he's trying really hard to sound towny.

VOTE:Laserguy
this is the second post from heury post seven presenting the result against him that just feels sarcastic af and like a non-effort to even defend
Makhaira wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:07 pm a role like this perfectly explains seven's play, they need to have as much town cred as possible to ensure their survival for as long as possible and they need to have their hands on the reigns of the strongest in game coalition to steer day elims away from their neighborhood without being too obvious about who is actually in the neighborhood. it masks well as legitimate town play but seven not being shy about wanting to direct traffic in this game fits a role like that to a T.
This read from Mak seem's spot on and well thought out. I almost think its so spot on its TMI. Whats the chance that Mak is the recruited neighbor? Seven scum reading mak is a good way to keep them safe from a nk, no? The other responses to Seven in the post may just be theater?

OTOH, if I'm wrong about Seven and Mak being secret neighbors, this interaction feels like Mak and JC are paired. Accidentally hammering on Heury here looks to be a genuine mistake. Assuming the dissenting AI faction doesn't know who are humans/indy/town we can't use this hammer to clear him any further however.
Seven said he had recruited EGW, which EGW confirmed. EGW could have been lying but I don't see what he'd have to gain by that unless he and Seven were partners.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

Mak's indignation feels pretty real here.
Gluelock wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:14 am

Maybe I'm nitpicking here, but just looking at this linguistically, your first two statements,

Compare that to:

");
Mind explaining your thought process for why you paired these points with this post?

");
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

@Seven, what did you and EGW talk about last night?
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

For the record, I don't think it's a good point on the face of it because I think the human team is dead. The human team is also the team with the doctor and also presumably the team that kills are missing from.

But there's another reason why I think it's important to know the neighbor target.

");