HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

What you're all really here for.
boomfrog

Re: HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

Post by boomfrog »

Seven wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:30 am
boomfrog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:29 am @Seven could you like, not implode please?
What are you referring to?
The game will not be better off with you elimed, it will be better off with you playing transparently.

Also, side note, could you change your avatar to something more distinct? It's annoying to keep track of you and EGW's content this way.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Seven wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:37 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:35 am System.out.println("
Seven wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:28 am Flavor is always independent of alignment. I'm actually a bit suspicious of your thoughts here as I figured most of the AIs in this game would be villainous by flavor just due to the nature of AI portrayal in media.
I generally disagree given my experience with flavor that I have only played a few games here.

I only have my flavor to compare to and I don't want to give further details about what my flavor at this time.

");
In MadgBrar games, flavor is always independent of alignment. (For future ref: it's also always independent in Seven games)
see this is what id expect so like is flavour really the backbone of this wagon? (I understand completely that seven has every interest in this being true or understood to be true regardless of whether it is given this games discourse as BF is conveying)
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

If I've been keeping track correctly, it's Seven at 4 votes (bessie, EGW, heury, somi) and Zeniba 4 votes (BF, Seven, Adum, me).
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:37 am System.out.println("BF, I envy your ability to just be passively organized.");
Lol, in ADHD. But yeah, for Mafia my brain works great.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:40 am System.out.println("

I generally disagree given my experience with flavor that I have only played a few games here.

I only have my flavor to compare to and I don't want to give further details about what my flavor at this time.

");
In MadgBrar games, flavor is always independent of alignment. (For future ref: it's also always independent in Seven games)
Thanks for the info, not true in pretty much any smashboards games I played (or hosted)

Anyone if this isn't true, would appreciate being told.
");
I just remembered we had a conflict in this philosophy, you were mad at me for making Sochiro Yagami scum in Death Note
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
Makhaira wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:41 am

");
see this is what id expect so like is flavour really the backbone of this wagon? (I understand completely that seven has every interest in this being true or understood to be true regardless of whether it is given this games discourse as BF is conveying)
You're misunderstanding the 7 wagon bro. My catch-up post that I think you missed, gave more details about the thought process behind the wagon: viewtopic.php?p=52255#p52255

It's cause they think the push Seven made in Bessie is fake.

Like, you should vote for the "inactive, and seemingly not interested in even making a real effort" lynch instead but please understand the seven Lynch.

");
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Makhaira wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:38 am So the seven push is based on a read of the claim flavour and that being interpreted to be an indy? Or are there posts I can look at where people got anti town pings
The push was 100% because Seven pushed Bessie and was clearly wrong (from everyone else's perspective) but kept going for a while. Flavor was just a late breaking news, but it hasn't been significant and I agree we should ignore it.

Only seven thought JC was guaranteed scum.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

moody7277 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:41 am If I've been keeping track correctly, it's Seven at 4 votes (bessie, EGW, heury, somi) and Zeniba 4 votes (BF, Seven, Adum, me).
Thanks.

Vote: Zeniba
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
boomfrog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:42 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:37 am System.out.println("BF, I envy your ability to just be passively organized.");
I'm ADHD too, it has the opposite effect. I have to enforce order on my brain to be consistently useful");
bessie

Post by bessie »

I’m following the thread but I’m also cooking dinner for my dog and I need to throw some kibble in my husband’s food bowl.
EGW wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:23 amZen is still scum.
+1, QFT, dude you read my mind, etc.

boomfrog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:29 am @Seven could you like, not implode please?
Its wine. He’s scum.
AdumbroDeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:40 am Anyone if this isn't true, would appreciate being told.
Can’t confirm at this time. Not true for strictly Sabrar games. I think. Dammit my perfect mafia recall is failing me.

I would like to end the day with a vote on Seven so that if I am not here on D2, everyone knows my thoughts.
Gluelock

Post by Gluelock »

Vote: Zeniba
Gluelock (He/him/his)
aka Bluelock (MU)
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:40 am System.out.println("

");
Thanks for the info, not true in pretty much any smashboards games I played (or hosted)

Anyone if this isn't true, would appreciate being told.
");
Either they'll have flavour be NAI or scum will have fake flavour that will look townie.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

You want to be really jealous? I haven't done a single reread except for that time I was trying to find my EGW memory.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

bessie wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:46 am I’m following the thread but I’m also cooking dinner for my dog and I need to throw some kibble in my husband’s food bowl.
EGW wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:23 amZen is still scum.
+1, QFT, dude you read my mind, etc.

Its wine. He’s scum.
AdumbroDeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:40 am Anyone if this isn't true, would appreciate being told.
Can’t confirm at this time. Not true for strictly Sabrar games. I think. Dammit my perfect mafia recall is failing me.

I would like to end the day with a vote on Seven so that if I am not here on D2, everyone knows my thoughts.
Sorry bessie, but you're never gonna catch me as scum 8-)
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:44 am System.out.println("
Makhaira wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:41 am
You're misunderstanding the 7 wagon bro. My catch-up post that I think you missed, gave more details about the thought process behind the wagon: viewtopic.php?p=52255#p52255

It's cause they think the push Seven made in Bessie is fake.

Like, you should vote for the "inactive, and seemingly not interested in even making a real effort" lynch instead but please understand the seven Lynch.

");
"Push seven made in bessie is fake" is there a specific post I can look at in the next 5 min that represents this?
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

Non-official, to be confirmed later:

Votals:
Zeniba - 6 - boomfrog, Seven, moody, Adum, LaserGuy, Gluelock
Seven - 4 - Bessie, EGW, Heury, Somi
Moody - 2 - Makhaira, Zeniba
Last edited by Sabrar on Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

bessie wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:46 am I’m following the thread but I’m also cooking dinner for my dog and I need to throw some kibble in my husband’s food bowl.
ROFL
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
boomfrog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:47 am
You want to be really jealous? I haven't done a single reread except for that time I was trying to find my EGW memory.
I HATE you.

");
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Sabrar wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:48 am Non-official, to be confirmed later:

Votals:
Zeniba - 6 - boomfrog, Seven, moody, Adum, Zeniba, Gluelock
Seven - 4 - Bessie, EGW, Heury, Somi
Moody - 2 - Makhaira, Zeniba
I think the vote here by Zeniba on themselves should be mine.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Also of course when Im not around to be the curmugeony inactive slot lynch advocate everyone else decides to go for it lmaooooo
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("I think that's Zeniba l-1");
bessie

Post by bessie »

Seven wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:48 am Sorry bessie, but you're never gonna catch me as scum 8-)
I caught you now. But for some reason the almighty Frog believes you're town.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Zen is still scum. Remember that.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

bessie wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:50 am
Seven wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:48 am Sorry bessie, but you're never gonna catch me as scum 8-)
I caught you now. But for some reason the almighty Frog believes you're town.
I will owe you one apology dance if I am wrong.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Ok wow bessie and egw are super convinced seven is scum