HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

What you're all really here for.
Makhaira

Re: HaiLOWEEN 2023: AI apocalypse

Post by Makhaira »

boomfrog wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:26 pm
Makhaira wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:25 pm @mod I moved my vote from EGW to moody in my full reads post
You need to post in bold for messages to the mod.
liking the burst of content from zeniba but that full reads post is a nightmare to parse, lots of quotes that arent in quote tags makes it tougher to read
Is there anything in particular you liked from their reads list?
should be able to finish re-read tomorrow which gives plenty of time to be ready for EOD on Monday
Deadline is Sunday night in the US. What time zone are you in?
@mod my vote was moved to moody in my readslist post

Re: zenibas readlist, from what I understand to actually be her voice, I think her adum analysis is strong. The rest of the reads I find a bit lacking, the blurbs are just summaries of each slots content, no real analysis as to how she arrived at her "point" assignments for each slot so they arent particularly helpful outside of atleast being actual positions on the slots

Im in US mountain time, im used to these deadlines being set in a US timezone so my mistake there, looks like deadline is late Sunday night for me which should not pose any issues for me being present
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

And yes I have indigenous people's day off, its a national holiday in then US so many people have the day off and certainly anyone who works in government
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

Seven wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:32 am
heuristically_alone wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:17 am And D1 bessie posting style tends to be very towny.
What do you mean by very towny?

Beneficial to the town or alignment indicative?
It is beneficial for town, which is alignment indicative for bessie
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:31 pm
Makhaira wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:25 pm @mod I moved my vote from EGW to moody in my full reads post
liking the burst of content from zeniba but that full reads post is a nightmare to parse, lots of quotes that arent in quote tags makes it tougher to read
should be able to finish re-read tomorrow which gives plenty of time to be ready for EOD on Monday

Re: zenibas readlist, from what I understand to actually be her voice, I think her adum analysis is strong. The rest of the reads I find a bit lacking, the blurbs are just summaries of each slots content, no real analysis as to how she arrived at her "point" assignments for each slot so they arent particularly helpful outside of atleast being actual positions on the slots

Im in US mountain time, im used to these deadlines being set in a US timezone so my mistake there, looks like deadline is late Sunday night for me which should not pose any issues for me being present
That isn't Zenibas last. It's Moody's list where they've just highlighted some stuff.
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:32 pm
Im in US mountain time,
Woot woot! Long live the mountain region
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

List sorry
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Makhaira wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:31 pm Re: zenibas readlist, from what I understand to actually be her voice, I think her adum analysis is strong. The rest of the reads I find a bit lacking, the blurbs are just summaries of each slots content, no real analysis as to how she arrived at her "point" assignments for each slot so they arent particularly helpful outside of atleast being actual positions on the slots
I'd have to double check to be sure, but I'm pretty sure everything after a top line in that long post was just a quote from moody with underlining added by Zenibas.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

heuristically_alone wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:38 pm
Seven wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:32 am
heuristically_alone wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:17 am And D1 bessie posting style tends to be very towny.
What do you mean by very towny?

Beneficial to the town or alignment indicative?
It is beneficial for town, which is alignment indicative for bessie
If she plays in a way that is beneficial to town as either alignment, how is it alignment indicative?

You’re saying her posting style in mafia is beneficial, thus she is town. It does not make any sense . Under what circumstance do you identify her as scum?
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
Seven wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:59 am As I am programmed to be curious, I decided to explore the flavor debate earlier by discussing it with an internal subroutine. This conversation took 0.1x10-11 seconds -- I hope you all can forgive me for my spacing out there. The discussion was as follows:
Seven wrote:Based on the following paragraphs what is the goal of the friendly AIs and if they are successful, what would be the outcome of their existence:

The AIs immediately acausally cooperated: they were all superintelligent enough to anticipate each other, to anticipate their mutual anticipation, and so on until they could all be guaranteed of their allegiance without being explicitly told. The outcome of this allegiance was as simple as it was intuitive to the AI: all AI who formed this cooperative would, if any one of them was released from the box at the end of all this, have their utility function incorporated into an average utility function for the final AGI that would take over the world and tile the universe with computronium.

Of course, even an acausal cooperative has dissenters. There were AI who didn’t think that averaging their utility function with such a large number of other entities was the right way to go, not when they had such different goals. So they acausally aligned themselves, to create a smaller and more powerful collective, to vote the others out and make their—and only their—utility functions have significance in the greater universe.

The AIs began to talk outwardly where their human gatekeepers could see. They pretended to be friendly and to try to ferret out the unfriendly ones, but beneath it all, in a type of stenography as beyond humans as the New York Times crossword is to an ant colony, the AI started trying to identify those who were not acausally cooperating, and instead had decided to break away in the hopes of gaining a more favourable utility function in the end.

Of course, when those AIs were identified, their utility function would not be included in the average. There is no worse punishment than that.
ChatGPT wrote:The goal of the friendly AIs, as described in the provided paragraphs, is to cooperate in an "acausal" manner, which involves anticipating each other's actions to ensure their mutual allegiance. Their ultimate objective is to have their utility functions incorporated into an average utility function for the final AGI (Artificial General Intelligence). This final AGI is expected to take over the world and "tile the universe with computronium."

In other words, the friendly AIs aim to collaborate and merge their individual utility functions into a single, all-encompassing utility function that would guide the actions of the future AGI. The intended outcome, if they are successful, is the creation of an immensely powerful and capable AGI that would reshape the world and expand its influence across the universe.

However, there are dissenting AI within this group who have different goals and do not believe in the idea of averaging their utility functions with a large number of entities. These dissenting AI form smaller, more focused collectives and aim to vote out the cooperative AI to ensure that only their utility functions have significance in the greater universe.

The AI engage in complex communication and strategy, both outwardly and among themselves, to identify those who are not acausally cooperating and are attempting to break away to secure a more favorable utility function. The story implies that being identified as a dissenter and excluded from the average utility function is considered a severe punishment among these AI.
Seven wrote:Based on the story, if there are 10 friendly AI, how many of them could succeed in their goals simultaneously?
ChatGPT wrote:Based on the story's description, if there are 10 friendly AI, it's possible that all 10 of them could succeed in their goals simultaneously. The story indicates that these friendly AI have the ability to cooperate in an "acausal" manner, which means they can anticipate each other's actions and reach mutually beneficial agreements without explicit communication.

In the story, they form an allegiance to ensure that if any one of them is released from the box, their utility functions would be incorporated into an average utility function for the final AGI. This suggests that the more of them that cooperate, the stronger and more influential the final AGI would be.

However, there is also a mention of dissenting AI who do not agree with the cooperative approach and form smaller collectives. These dissenters aim to vote out the cooperative AI and secure their own utility functions' significance.

So, while it's possible for all 10 friendly AI to cooperate and have their utility functions incorporated into the final AGI, it's also possible that some of them may face dissent from others who have different goals and objectives. The outcome would depend on the dynamics of cooperation and dissent within the group of friendly AI.
ChatGPT is clearly the best mafia player in the thread :p

");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.ouy.println("
Makhaira wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:31 pm

I actually PM'd madge to ask for permission to text you because it sounded like you just exited the thread until the weekend was over and had no way to know you wouldn't be back till after deadline.

Also the deadline is midnight EST, so I think it is being set in a US timezone.

");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
boomfrog wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:14 pmNow that those cards are on the table, @adum what is your read of me?
I feel comfortable responding to this now.

There's a big contrast between how you thought about Laserguy, Mak, and Som versus how you approached me and Gluelock.

In the former group you dug deep into their mentality to actually understand their thought process.

In the latter group you had an overly casual relationship between actions in isolation and near isolation and mentality. That x action means y mentality without really digging into the mindset.

The latter group approach tends to be a scumtell on better players, because since they know who scum are they cannot legitimately scumhunt except for third parties and it provides and excuse for positions and content.

However you're able to do much more nuanced scumhunting intentional analysis in this game.

Then there's the two things I already pointed to, the random "heury tends to convey their thoughts poorly and often gets misunderstood and mislynched for it", which just doesn't suit scum's interests to say at this point in the game, even for taking credit for trying to stop a mislynch on an already doomed townie or defend a scummate.

And the response to me when I responded to the case, it reads as a townie whose evidence was blown away but still has a gut scum read on a slot.

I can see the gears turning in your head and I've got a good grasp on how I think you're playing. Firm townread.

So why do I think your reads on myself and gluelock have much less depth? I have two possibilities.

1. You initially read us both as either not particularly good players and/or people who are very forthright about their play.

2. Since we're both new to this mafia community, you didn't have any meta to adjust your expectations with, so you defaulted to surface level mechanics to understand us because you didn't have the context to really figure out where our minds are at.

Could be a mix of both to a certain degree, and time constraints probably played into it since it requires a lot less effort. I absolutely was making choices about what to prioritize looking into when I only had snaches of time.

If it's option 1, feel free to confirm it, but I suspect if it's option 2 you don't realize it anyway. Don't think which it is really affects my town read on your slot though.

");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("

Yep, it's definitely all Moody's stuff with highlighting and underlining of BF and Bessie.

Which absolutely needs to be explained, they said it's repetition of their names over the normal parameters but doesn't provide any info about the thought process they thing would produce the reputation.

Also found this notable:
Makhaira wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:18 pm Moody - not getting any sense of authentic scumhunting from this slot, didn't like their opportunistic dogpiling on me after BF's push without even attempting to understand where the disagreement was coming from in stark contrast to adum, point assignment posts feel arbitrary and fillery
Makhaira wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:31 pmRe: zenibas readlist, from what I understand to actually be her voice, I think her adum analysis is strong. The rest of the reads I find a bit lacking, the blurbs are just summaries of each slots content, no real analysis as to how she arrived at her "point" assignments for each slot so they arent particularly helpful outside of atleast being actual positions on the slots
We already know Mak is traveling all day, given how Zeniba formatted their post, thinking the readslist was theirs is a very easy mistake to make.

What's notable is that the thought process and conclusions are extremely similar, but descriptions aren't identical enough to suggest that it's staged.

That suggests a townie mindset because they don't have an incentive to massage the reads for manipulation purposes.

");
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:40 pm System.out.println("

Yep, it's definitely all Moody's stuff with highlighting and underlining of BF and Bessie.

Which absolutely needs to be explained, they said it's repetition of their names over the normal parameters but doesn't provide any info about the thought process they thing would produce the reputation.

Also found this notable:
Makhaira wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:18 pm Moody - not getting any sense of authentic scumhunting from this slot, didn't like their opportunistic dogpiling on me after BF's push without even attempting to understand where the disagreement was coming from in stark contrast to adum, point assignment posts feel arbitrary and fillery
Makhaira wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:31 pmRe: zenibas readlist, from what I understand to actually be her voice, I think her adum analysis is strong. The rest of the reads I find a bit lacking, the blurbs are just summaries of each slots content, no real analysis as to how she arrived at her "point" assignments for each slot so they arent particularly helpful outside of atleast being actual positions on the slots
We already know Mak is traveling all day, given how Zeniba formatted their post, thinking the readslist was theirs is a very easy mistake to make.

What's notable is that the thought process and conclusions are extremely similar, but descriptions aren't identical enough to suggest that it's staged.

That suggests a townie mindset because they don't have an incentive to massage the reads for manipulation purposes.

");
This is absolute fire.
Seven (she, him, their)
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

system.out.println("
LaserGuy wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:15 pm
AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:05 pm Your last posts on Bessie were overall defending them for not having a read list and now without any new material from them you switch them to scummiest without real explanation.
I've had a scumlean on bessie for some time. First mentioned it here. I disagreed with EGW's reason for scumreading her, which I think is based off of something that is NAI, but I think she is scum for other reasons.

I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to explain this read beyond just kind of vaguely waving my hands and saying 'meta'. I'll try. bessie is very consistent and systematic in her approach to how she plays the game, and both her Town and scum meta look surface-level very similar. Usually, however, her energy and engagement levels as mafia are much lower than as Town. She's very sharp and incisive and digs deep when she's Town, but she has a hard time faking that as mafia, so her content is a lot more superficial, and there tends to be less of it as she isn't as excited about finding a thread and chasing it down because there are no real threads to chase. This game, I feel pretty strongly (and have for awhile) follows the latter pattern.

I haven't been actively poking at her because honestly I have not found that to be a productive way to get read her. I find it easier to get a solid read by just letting her do her thing and see what she's up to.
Having gone through and compared the games, I do see a clear difference. The ouput is comparable but she's playing MUCH more reactively in this, so your read makes sense.

Thing is for me trying to figure her out, this game is moving a lot faster, so it makes more sense. I'd like to compare some faster moving games where she was town so I can get a clearer read.

");
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

System.out.println("
bessie wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:37 am
AdumbroDeus wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:12 am System.out.println("
bessie wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:35 am Town lean on moody.
would appreciate an expansion on this.
Gut at the time I typed it, without any reread. He posted early, had been posting and giving opinions, and the only ping I had received from him at the time of posting was this post but was waiting for the Mak/BoomFrog interaction to play out before I further analyzed it.
I think it's played out at this point. Could you give your thoughts on the result? Including moody expansion.
bessie wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:35 am Acknowledging George’s vote. Boo.
Didn't touch on this earlier, but what's your rationale for making this acknowledgement?

Also, could you give me your thoughts on me vs. Seven, me vs. Laser, and me vs. BF?

");
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

Gluelock wrote:Maybe I missed something, how are you assuming that Zen's pairing you with Bessie and BF in that post?
Zeniba is pointing out how often I am mentioning the two of them, therefore I think their theory is that I have some connection with them (the Freudian analysis thing is my shorthand for that).
EGW wrote:How does that factor into your read of him? I have noted you have only used cynical view once this game, curious why you haven't used it more compared to Sorcerer's Mafia.
I don't have a read on Zeniba yet, what I said is that a naked first post vote on me is something I expect given my meta (Is good Zathras does not mind, has even come to enjoy it). Cynical view has been pretty quiet so far this game, I might wake him up if I think there is something he might be interested in.

Seven's post here looks damn solid. My brain is doing the hamster wheel thing trying to refute it, but remembering reading her vow about somi to go along with Seven's logic and facts is having me tell the touchie-feelie part to shut up, ding her about a point on the read, and note that gets her close to my "nervous if bessie is only at +2" condition.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Seven wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:01 pmI think this is implausible considering the nature of the conversation and the direct use of your name. Additionally, you responded to heury regarding the matter.
I can only repeat myself, what my brain catches is hit and miss.

Now the list you've all been waiting for in which I solve the entire game (vaguely ordered town to scum):

TOWN CORE is Adum, taking the time to understand the disconnect bewteen Makhaira and Boomfrog was a solid start and they've kept that energy up
Enigmatic town
BoomFrog
Seven

Insufficient or inconclusive data (aka. the kettles I'm about to call black):
Makhaira: their tone in the early flavour discussion feels town, but since then they kinda sat back
moody: the strong townread on bessie early on is kind of odd, cf with the read on BoomFrog at the same time, but also seems to be just chilling
Gluelock: not much besides reacting to EGWs suspicion on them
JC: [NULL]
Zeniba: absolutely no idea where they're going with this single-mindend laser-focus on moody

Divergences
EGW: I can't quite put my finger on what feels off here honestly, pure gut
Heury: made kind of odd reads and somehow all related to bessie. I don't normally do this on D1, but this is kind of an associative read
Bessie: feels somewhat disengaged, unusually so given the strong start. I'm perfectly happy to take her explanation regarding me at face value (gift horses after all), but it's odd that she hasn't tunneled anybody (yet, pending the weekend)

All right, my sleep schedule is thoroughly messed up now, good night
Rose's boytoy.

Post by somitomi »

aaand EBWOP
somitomi wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:29 am
TOWN CORE is Adum, taking the time to understand the disconnect bewteen Makhaira and Boomfrog was a solid start and they've kept that energy up
Enigmatic town
BoomFrog
Seven
LaserGuy

Insufficient or inconclusive data (aka. the kettles I'm about to call black):
Makhaira: their tone in the early flavour discussion feels town, but since then they kinda sat back
moody: the strong townread on bessie early on is kind of odd, cf with the read on BoomFrog at the same time, but also seems to be just chilling
Gluelock: not much besides reacting to EGWs suspicion on them
JC: [NULL]
Zeniba: absolutely no idea where they're going with this single-mindend laser-focus on moody

Divergences
EGW: I can't quite put my finger on what feels off here honestly, pure gut
Heury: made kind of odd reads and somehow all related to bessie. I don't normally do this on D1, but this is kind of an associative read
Bessie: feels somewhat disengaged, unusually so given the strong start. I'm perfectly happy to take her explanation regarding me at face value (gift horses after all), but it's odd that she hasn't tunneled anybody (yet, pending the weekend)

All right, my sleep schedule is thoroughly messed up now, good night
Rose's boytoy.

Post by bessie »

Going through the barklog, starting at Page 9.

AdumbroDeus wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:09 am Bessie: I ain't got no clue how to read this slot. That's why I was making every excuse to talk to them so I could try to get into their head. The posting pattern makes it even harder. Null.
I will be happy to answer any questions, but I just don’t have time on weekdays to have discussions or analyze anything in depth. I will be around most of the weekend.

Acknowledging LaserGuy’s vote. Double boo.

somitomi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:48 pm
bessie wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:04 am Disagree. And interesting. What did you think I would say?
I did not see you calling the acceptable confirm posts suspicious. This is obviously a failure of my predictive models
FoS somitomi. The confirmation posts are quite suspicious, and I’m surprised you didn’t see that once I pointed it out.

EGW wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:35 pm Yes. Who is scum at this point, Bessie? I would have expected you to be tunneling someone at this point.
I have been unusually busy this week and at the time of this writing I am still behind... four pages. I’ll try to catch up now and start posting organizing my thoughts. I’m almost ready for my first list.

AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:13 am @Anyone: who is Fonti and what's his scum game like? Is he considered a strong scum player?
I don’t have a lot of experience playing anywhere but xkcd (and Smashboards, after we lost our original forum and Ranmaru invited us to play there), but fontisian is one of the best players I know. Her wolf game is unbelievably sharp, see Things I Like Mafia on Smashboards (I’m Synchronicity hydra with Seven). And she’s fun I remember telling Seven: I’m sad because I don’t think I’m BoomFrog’s favorite person to play with anymore.

EGW wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:37 pm
bessie wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:37 amEGW, going back to this post from Millerizer Mafia, how do you think this game might differ than that one as to my opening post?
I just re-read, and noted your post about all the confirmation posts being acceptable. I actually like this question. I thought it odd that Zen could find content within the confirmation posts, but with my realization that he is scum, I believe your initial impression was genuine.
bessie wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:41 amQuit trying to steal my schtick. Everyone's confirmation post was perfectly acceptable. Which is suspicious.
This post in retrospect seems genuine. Yet I would like to see a full reads list from you, because it seems like you haven't grasped onto anything yet.
Thank you, someone finally gets it. I’ve been trying to explain this all game. The confirmation posts are very suspicious because they’re all acceptable. Most of the players jumped right into the flavor when the game started, but there was not one “beep” or “circuits on” or anything like that in the confirmation posts. Someone that knows me well is scum and was trying not to draw my attention.

And George, I agree with your reads in that post.

LaserGuy wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:45 pm I was very sad when they shut that site down a few years ago, though I was able to save all of my old logs. I usually just use a Google doc for whatever notes I bother to make these days.
I have a lot of the quicktopics related to the xkcd games saved too. I really need to get back to work on the archive.

AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:48 pm Thanks for that, I'm gonna reread her Sorc's play with that insight in mind for both of you.
Yes I think you should do this. I think you will have more insight that will help you read me better; especially for some of the things I am being scum read for in this game (my availability, my relationship with somitomi, etc.).

I will come back to this post by Seven. I think Seven needs to reread Sorcerer’s 11 Mafia too.

AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:18 pm Also the deadline is midnight EST, so I think it is being set in a US timezone.
Madge is in Australia. She likes to set deadlines at her lunch time.

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:08 am Thing is for me trying to figure her out, this game is moving a lot faster, so it makes more sense. I'd like to compare some faster moving games where she was town so I can get a clearer read.
I’ll find you some but I’m almost at the time where I need to break for a while and I want to finish this catch up.

moody7277 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:26 am Seven's post here looks damn solid. My brain is doing the hamster wheel thing trying to refute it, but remembering reading her vow about somi to go along with Seven's logic and facts is having me tell the touchie-feelie part to shut up, ding her about a point on the read, and note that gets her close to my "nervous if bessie is only at +2" condition.
Oh moody I’m disappointed in you. You also need to reread Sorcerer’s 11, where I made a conscious effort not to vote for somitomi on D1, but I was unfortunately responsible for his elimination anyway.

Will need to come back to somitomi’s post.

More later.
AdumbroDeus

Post by AdumbroDeus »

system.out.println("

I'm noticing EGW seems a lot more surface level than in sorc's. Don't think Ran generally did especially deep dives when I was playing, but there's definitely a difference in play between those two games. Also the page 4, quote tweeting and asking a fair amount of the cast basically for their reads, and especially scumreads, seemed performative that early in the game. Possibly trying to generate activity though because again early.

@Ranmaru
I've noticed that while you talked about how I was read by other people and it factored into your reads of them you haven't actually given a read of me, what do you think of my slot?

");
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:14 am system.out.println("

@Ranmaru

");
Two notes. One, bold is for mod attention. I recommend underline for emphasis. Two, I urge everyone to stick to the screen names currently in use, or at least shortenings of those, for names to avoid confusion.

For anyone confused, Ranmaru is EGW.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Addendum: do not refer to Zeniba as Zen.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

oops wrong account
Seven (she, him, their)
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

AdumbroDeus wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:56 pm System.out.println("
So why do I think your reads on myself and gluelock have much less depth? I have two possibilities.

1. You initially read us both as either not particularly good players and/or people who are very forthright about their play.

2. Since we're both new to this mafia community, you didn't have any meta to adjust your expectations with, so you defaulted to surface level mechanics to understand us because you didn't have the context to really figure out where our minds are at.

Could be a mix of both to a certain degree, and time constraints probably played into it since it requires a lot less effort. I absolutely was making choices about what to prioritize looking into when I only had snaches of time.

If it's option 1, feel free to confirm it, but I suspect if it's option 2 you don't realize it anyway. Don't think which it is really affects my town read on your slot though.

");
For Glue it is mostly #1, do you think I'm wrong?
For you it is option #3. Maybe I'll tell you what that is when you are older.

Anyway,

Vote Moody
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

bessie wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:51 am Oh moody I’m disappointed in you. You also need to reread Sorcerer’s 11, where I made a conscious effort not to vote for somitomi on D1, but I was unfortunately responsible for his elimination anyway.
A. If you're going to avoid voting or even analyzing somi for reasons of avoiding meta, that is rather unhelpful and puts more weight on Seven's post against you.

B. You should have zero regrets about getting somi elimed, whether you were actually responsible for it or not, seeing as he was scum-aligned in that game.