PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
jimbobmacdoodle

Re: PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

Urrgghh, again? Me left as probably the only one online before deadline (I didn't realise it was so close), and therefore with the deciding vote. With bessie and heury both dying, and a likely even-night SK out there (somi?), 3-1 is my assumption, or possibly 2-1-1, ignoring Sabrar.

Heury's flip might answer some questions, and point towards odd/even SKs as originally postulated by yours truly.
N1 heury claimed to kill Sabrar. I think this is plausible.
N2, somi was dead, so possibly missed their chance at a kill?
N3 heury was dead, so couldn't kill.

That suggests the somi!SK could be killing tonight. If I'm wrong about somi and heury happened to block/protect the true N2 killer or target instead, limming him leads to a likely town loss. Limming someone else meanwhile would lead to a town loss if somi is indeed SK. No limming does not lead to a loss tonight, assuming nobody has any undisclosed killing abilities, but does mean I get a chance to colour cop the last remaining living player I haven't targeted already. It's also the only chance I have of getting somewhere near the theorised meaning of my pizzazz win con.

Vote No Elim

We vote off somitomi tomorrow.

@Town, I apologise if I've stuffed us over with this. Got to sign off now and probably won't be online again before Madge calls night.
madge

Post by madge »

The few left look from the fallen to the weapons their counterparts have. After all this, are they back at the Arena? Fighting for their lives?

The alliances are fragile, but they endure. It's cold, the sun sets, and those who are alive huddle together to sleep, hoping that in the morning things will be clearer.

No elim has been voted off and eliminated. Role reveal for No Elim (and for Bessie) to happen in the morning.

It is now Night 4. Day 5 starts in about two days.

Please submit your night actions everyone. Thank you!
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
madge

Post by madge »

The dog is, indeed, dead, as was its vile target.

The sun rises, the people huddled together for warmth move apart with a start. Nobody can be trusted. At least one will die. Possibly more.

Bessie died yesterday. She was Hamlet, town militant atheist. It is unknown whether town has won, but she has received 1 win as the mod was voted off once.
Role PM
Oh that this too solid flesh should melt, thaw, and resolve itself into a dew!

You just want to die, so you can be a ghost like your daddy. However, the everlasting fix’d a canon ‘gainst self-slaughter, so you don’t want to hasten your own demise, even slightly. You just want to hope that your number comes up.

But, y’know, if you could *kill* the Everlasting, that’d make the fact that you can’t yourself your quietus make with a bare bodkin.

Neighbour: You are neighbors with Boomfrog. You may talk to them at night over PM. You can talk to them even after you die, so no reading spoilers.

To sleep, perchance to dream: After your death, you can post in the thread once per day a post of no more than 100 words (pleasedon’tjoinwordstogetheriwillgetmad). This should be in italics for effect.

Passing on: After death, you can choose to shuffle off the mortal plane and read spoilers, in exchange for not interacting with the game anymore

Ghost: If you die during the D1 elimination, you may choose another player to haunt that night. That player cannot perform harmful actions (e.g. kills) on town (but may still perform them on non-town). You may also talk to your neighbour on N1.

Wincon: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated

Wincon: You are a militant atheist. You win if the mod gets voted out. Note that if the mod gets voted out, the day ends as if there was a no-elim.

Jimbob was killed in the night.

Sabrar's corpse is covered in green glitter, and biodegradable pink glitter.

Bessie's corpse is covered in green glitter.

Jimbob's corpse is is covered in blue glitter.

Somitomi is covered in blue glitter.

Boomfrog is covered in green glitter.

the worst is covered in blue glitter.

Things are perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

It is now Day 5. Let's speed things up. Night starts in 3 days. Let me know if you want an extension.
Last edited by madge on Tue May 24, 2022 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
madge

Post by madge »

A friend who was thought to be lost has reappeared...

Jimbob has been resurrected. He may now post, vote, etc as normal.
jimbobmacdoodle

Oh, didn't expect to a) die and b) be resurrected immediately. I won't reveal what I do or do not know otherwise about the circumstances of my resurrection unless people think it would be useful to know. Anyway, I guess I've achieved my pizzazz win con, so now to identify my killer and eliminate them for the win.

I don't appear to have received any night results. Presumably I died before my action got processed.

More later, but need to start work.
jimbobmacdoodle

Madge just corrected a mistake - she meant to send me my night results and has now done so.

@all - how is your pizzazz win con going?
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

I'm going to fail mine because somi didn't respect me enough to kill me.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Btw, gratz on the pizzazz win Jimbob. Bessie says she doesn't approve though.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

@Somi: was your pizzaz win to survive? I don't think so. If there's anything we can do to help your pizzaz win toDay, let us know.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

P.S. Madge is a doo doo poopy head.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Unless anyone found a day kill under some bushes. In which case please kill me.
jimbobmacdoodle

Would if I could.

@somitomi, why didn't you really chat to me last night?

Occam's razor says somitomi is a second serial killer and the only remaining threat to town. We lim him and we win.

@Boom, are you 100% confident the worst is not a threat to town?
@the worst, how confident are you that BoomFrog is town?
@somitomi, who is scum and why?
@Sabrar, sorry for not targeting you last night, but I wanted to have a full set of results from regular players.

Other thoughts: we don't have a mafia team, or the game would be over (barring a town aligned kill - low chance or SK and Mafia both being alive - extremely unlikely). Assuming there is an SK left and that's it, we could No Elim twice (!) probably and still be okay, assuming the SK is similar to heury. The only benefit of doing that is to force the SK to kill someone and/or to give us a chance for night actions on Sabrar?!
jimbobmacdoodle

boomfrog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:33 pm Btw, gratz on the pizzazz win Jimbob. Bessie says she doesn't approve though.
Awww, why doesn't bessie approve?
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Risking the town win on the chance of a pizzazz win is naughty. But Boomfrog approves of naughty behavior.

I'm (100 - Madge)% sure that The Worst is town.
jimbobmacdoodle

Thanks. It wasn't just about my pizzazz win con: I figured there was very little risk in leaving the scum player alive, but also, it allowed me to try to colour cop you, which might have helped rule out some further shenanigans.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

boomfrog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:16 pm I'm going to fail mine because somi didn't respect me enough to kill me.
That's what you get for being cleared so thoroughly.
jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:51 pm @somitomi, why didn't you really chat to me last night?
Because last weekend was super-busy and I didn't have a lot of time for the game. I nearly didn't send in my night action in time. And also
@somitomi, who is scum and why?
PoE says it has to be you you (unless there's some major shenanigans going on), which is why I used my one vig shot on you last night in the hopes of ending the game.
boomfrog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:34 pm @Somi: was your pizzaz win to survive? I don't think so. If there's anything we can do to help your pizzaz win toDay, let us know.
You could tell me if you cooperated ;)
In all seriousness, why do you think my win condition is holding us up?
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Respect for playing it too the hilt but I've got a red card result on you and you think I and the worst are townie compared to Jimbob which means you... trust the scum result on yourself? That logic is almost as bad as Madge's hairdo.

You not being eleminated is what's holding us up.

I think I cooperated for what it's worth.

I'll wait for The Worst to post and then let's go. Bessie says she can probably post Thursday at the earliest. So we can wait until deadline of we really really want to get all possibly info but this game is getting as worn out as Madge's hairdo.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Btw, @The Worst, "threat" result on Jimbob which flips to town obviously. Also, I'm waiting for my donut.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

boomfrog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:23 pm You not being eleminated is what's holding us up.
Then do it, don't make me suffer, damn you.
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
jimbobmacdoodle

I'll vote now, since I'm in a different timezone to everyone else, I think (not sure on somitomi)?

That way, if the worst comes online to post whilst I'm asleep, you can choose to hammer between yourselves. I don't see a situation where somitomi isn't scum, barring scum being outside the regular players.

Vote somitomi

Sorry somi if you aren't scum. If the game lasts beyond this elimination, we can investigate Sabrar.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

somitomi wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:40 pm
boomfrog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:23 pm You not being eleminated is what's holding us up.
Then do it, don't make me suffer, damn you.
This is your punishment for not liming me. :twisted:

Nah, jk. Let's end this, I can't imagine what could change this. I'll vote as soon as The Worst posts.

Mod Prod The Worst
the worst

Post by the worst »

the donut is on its way

vote: somitomi
i'm moving house atm and thought this game would be over at this point - only madge could make a setup this incompetently that my entire life is on hold while we excruciatingly finish a game we've already won over the course of several days smh
madge

Post by madge »

The alliance that was forged some time ago seems to endure, as two people bearing scythes corner a hapless individual...

Votals:

Somitomi - 2 - jimbob, the worst

With 4 alive, it takes 3 votes to vote someone out.

It is Day 5. Night starts in 3 days.
the worst

Post by the worst »

nice scythe, jimbob
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

vote somitomi

Sorry for not waiting Bessie, but I'm 99% sure this is just game over, we win.

Don't Madge me now!