PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
jimbobmacdoodle

Re: PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

It occurred to me that my result on somitomi could be for a pizzazz win con, rather than an SK main win con. However, I think it only makes sense as a win con if he has access to a kill, which means one of town or third-party Vig (or equivalent), SK, or Mafia member.

It's also possible my result has been messed about with by Madge: under certain conditions, I "lash out" at another player, if they chose one of "cooperate" or "defect" (I see no benefit in revealing which at this point). It's unclear what the result of lashing out would be though. Did anybody target me N1?
the worst

Post by the worst »

Bessie- I think you're genuinely too scummy to cop lol. If I cop you I get a guilty. If I cop others I remove people from the PoE pool. Copping someone I already know is scum doesn't help me :P

Glad to see madge's monstrosity is still going on someone please help me escape

Boom, did you get another result last night?
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

boomfrog wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:26 am Am I a robot? Does being a robot affect anything else in your role?
Apparently you're not and it doesn't affect anything to my knowledge.
the worst wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:48 pm Bessie- I think you're genuinely too scummy to cop lol. If I cop you I get a guilty. If I cop others I remove people from the PoE pool. Copping someone I already know is scum doesn't help me
What kind of cigol is that?
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:14 am
heuristically_alone wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:57 pm
jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:39 pm Please answer my request from end of day yesterday: what was in the message you sent BoomFrog?
Just some player names and abbreviations for crumbing their identity..
Thanks, though that raises the question why you have that info, as bessie said. Unless you mean player names and abbreviations for them?
heuristically_alone wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:57 pm
somitomi wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:48 pm now it's your turn: explain why you're alive
You first
Pretty sure somi already said they had a self resurrection ability on Day 3.
I also have self resurrection ability. I could guess a day phase I would die, if I got got elimmed on that day then I would be resurrected. May have contributed to why I had seemed to "give up" yesterday.

I don't claim to know any extra info. Jimbob was claiming he would know extra info so I sent boomfrog names and abbreviations so that Jimbob could crumb info to Boomfrog.

Glitter and robots, and me with messaging ability. Does anyone have abilities that actually help us?
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
the worst

Post by the worst »

somitomi wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:08 pm
boomfrog wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:26 am Am I a robot? Does being a robot affect anything else in your role?
Apparently you're not and it doesn't affect anything to my knowledge.
the worst wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:48 pm Bessie- I think you're genuinely too scummy to cop lol. If I cop you I get a guilty. If I cop others I remove people from the PoE pool. Copping someone I already know is scum doesn't help me
What kind of cigol is that?
I don't know what cigol means. I think it makes great sense getting results on people I'm unsure about. Kinda like how madge makes no sense but the opposite.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Yes, I've got a result. Somi is "not a threat", so yeah he's a threat. I'm guessing arsonist, and knowing somi I'm guessing he really did forget to target someone last Night but possibly he targeted Jimbob or The Worst.

@The Worst: I bet you a donut that Bessie is actually not a threat.

We should elim one of somi or Heury. I think somi first in case they have a multi kill lined up.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Woof! I’m going for a ride in the car and will be gone for a few hours so this will be a short bark!

heuristically_alone wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:45 am Nor does still being alive clear you. Eventually I'll convince everyone to lim scum!Bessie.
What’s holding you back? Please feel free to present your case whenever you have one.

somitomi wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:30 am I don't suppose there's any way to convince you that I am actually just a forgetful idiot.
Not really. I don’t believe for a minute that you are an idiot.

the worst wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:48 pm Bessie- I think you're genuinely too scummy to cop lol. If I cop you I get a guilty. If I cop others I remove people from the PoE pool. Copping someone I already know is scum doesn't help me :P
BoomFrog, are you absolutely certain the worst is town? Because I think he is non-town. I am undecided if he is a threat.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

bessie wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:02 am BoomFrog, are you absolutely certain the worst is town? Because I think he is non-town. I am undecided if he is a threat.
I mean, it's well known that Madge is a poopy doo doo head. But for The Worst to be scum would require that Madge 100% lied about how my power works.

I guess he could be a godfather which would include righteous laser immunity. But I don't think a godfather would have claimed third party day one.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Ok. You're both probably working me over, but I'm only a puppy.

Madge must have been irked over my comment in neighbor chat. She gave me a power.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

bessie wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:26 am Ok. You're both probably working me over, but I'm only a puppy.

Madge must have been irked over my comment in neighbor chat. She gave me a power.
Oh, I got that power yesterDay. My theory is only town can get it, but maybe not. I'm guessing it's someone random and it's to make the game less predictable and thus less game able.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Anyway.

Vote Somi
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

quick post:
the worst wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:53 pm I don't know what cigol means. I think it makes great sense getting results on people I'm unsure about. Kinda like how madge makes no sense but the opposite.
cigol = backwards logic ;)
And yes, checking people you're not sure about does make sense but I don't see why you wouldn't directly get an incriminating result on bessie instead of laboriously eliminating PoE one by one.
boomfrog wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:59 pm @The Worst: I bet you a donut that Bessie is actually not a threat.

We should elim one of somi or Heury. I think somi first in case they have a multi kill lined up.
Why are you so sure about bessie? And what's your game plan if I come back again?
jimbobmacdoodle

boomfrog wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:59 pm Yes, I've got a result. Somi is "not a threat", so yeah he's a threat. I'm guessing arsonist, and knowing somi I'm guessing he really did forget to target someone last Night but possibly he targeted Jimbob or The Worst.
Unless Madge lied about `[truth]` meaning truth in her opening post, somitomi is not an arsonist:
madge wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:23 am
  • [truth] this game does not have anything external to your role that changes alignment/wincon or arsonists or redirection
What he is up to, I don't know. I'm thinking my colour-cop result on him was genuine though. I personally think we should eliminate heury, as, if I'm not mistaken in how your power acts BoomFrog, we get less info from him when he targets people.

Vote heury

I don't think there's any more info to be gained from today, unless heury or somitomi wants to try full claiming or something, but if others have got questions still, we can keep going.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Oh, hmm, not sure what threat somi is then but still certainly something. What if they are partners and scum can choose to rez instead of kill. No, they haven't acted like partners, they've been sniping at each other.

Meh.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Oh and no, we are unlikely to get more useful info out of the glitter. Except if personally like it if everyone got glittered.

@Somi will you target Bessie tonight for me?

Vote Heury
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

I'd* personally
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

heuristically_alone wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:39 pm I don't claim to know any extra info. Jimbob was claiming he would know extra info so I sent boomfrog names and abbreviations so that Jimbob could crumb info to Boomfrog.
Oh, you sent Jimbob's code table to Boomfrog, I see.
boomfrog wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:18 am I mean, it's well known that Madge is a poopy doo doo head. But for The Worst to be scum would require that Madge 100% lied about how my power works.

I guess he could be a godfather which would include righteous laser immunity. But I don't think a godfather would have claimed third party day one.
There's still the possibility that the two of you are pulling a fast one on us
bessie wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:26 am Ok. You're both probably working me over, but I'm only a puppy.
Want to join forces?
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

EBWOP: ninja'd by Boomfrog
boomfrog wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:28 pm @Somi will you target Bessie tonight for me?
I'll try to remember it this time.
bessie

Post by bessie »

boomfrog wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:57 am Oh, I got that power yesterDay. My theory is only town can get it, but maybe not. I'm guessing it's someone random and it's to make the game less predictable and thus less game able.
No, I am 100% certain you did not get the power that I got.
somitomi wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:55 pm Want to join forces?
Sorry somitomi but I’m pretty sure that you can’t win with town. But I have no objections to helping you get your Pizzazz win before you go.

Boomfrog, who’s scum?
the worst

Post by the worst »

boomfrog wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:59 pm Yes, I've got a result. Somi is "not a threat", so yeah he's a threat. I'm guessing arsonist, and knowing somi I'm guessing he really did forget to target someone last Night but possibly he targeted Jimbob or The Worst.

@The Worst: I bet you a donut that Bessie is actually not a threat.

I'm starting to think i owe you a donut. I'll take it out of madge's wage, she hasn't earned it anyway
the worst

Post by the worst »

I'll vote for either of somitomi or heury. Sorry if my cop method seems odd but I have got two guilties in a row through my n1 inno so I think it's done fine probably!! We'll find out post-game!!!

I still think it's improbable that somi decided to try and flip a result they weren't aware of and with unclear origin on n1. If they'd pretended to have a guilty I would have tried to spook them a bit more probably.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

the worst wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:28 am I still think it's improbable that somi decided to try and flip a result they weren't aware of and with unclear origin on n1. If they'd pretended to have a guilty I would have tried to spook them a bit more probably.
If somi and I were partners and had day chat then I'd have coached him to flip the result. Just saying.

Anyway, Heury and Somi are scum. Let's go! Put down votes and let's move on.
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

Did you miss me? I know you did!

Surprise, surprise, I have the mod-power to resurrect myself. I've thought long and hard and decided to help you out despite the lack of interest you all showed towards my plight.

I think it was glaringly obvious who killed me, but here it is for those with lesser mental capabilities: it was that bastard mod, Madge!
Don't be fooled by her apparent 'death', I can assure you she is still very much alive and laughing at your feeble attempts.

I might let you know how to get permanently rid of her, I haven't decided yet. Depends on your actions I suppose...
jimbobmacdoodle

I reckon Madge has out Sabrar into the game as her proxy, since we decided to eliminate her.

Doesn't change anything from me. If the game lasts long enough, maybe I'll colour cop Sabrar to see what sort of result I get...
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

No night kills cuz Madge was the only one with night kill ability and she's got eliminated.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they