PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

What you're all really here for.
jimbobmacdoodle

Re: PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

Wam wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:34 am Going to take my shot before jimbob hammers.

I shoot somitomi the captain pirx
I don't hammer unless everybody's said everything they're going to.

Could you explain this action more?
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Wam wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:34 am Going to take my shot before jimbob hammers.

I shoot somitomi the captain pirx
What?

I was about to come back saying I'm not really sure about Wam, he's just the least townie right now, but that's kinda out the window now.
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
madge

Post by madge »

wam has shot somitomi.

wam is dead.

somitomi is dead.

role reveals to happen in the morning.

The Old Ones' eyes turn dark, like those of the Boy; they approach the wiley girl and her companions and rend them asunder, gristle everywhere.

Votals:

Bessie - 1 - heury
The worst - 1 - bessie

With 5 players alive it take 3 to hammer.

It is Day 2. Night falls in 1 hour, 45 minutes
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
jimbobmacdoodle

Well that was dramatic. I was neighbours with somitomi. He claimed to be a survivor as his pizzazz win con in our chat. I have reasons to believe he was a flavour of scum, but don't think I want to full claim at this point (I'm not a cop FWIW). Wam is probably another scum flavour, based on his actions.

I'm not sure what to vote here. I think with two flips already guaranteed we're better off No Elimming to get those, and just cross our fingers we're not at LYLO.

Vote No Elim

If others think this is a terrible idea, please shout!
madge

Post by madge »

oh come on, a three way tie? one vote for bessie, one for the worst, and one for no-elim????? i have to choose based on what's the most FUN???

I don't know about you but two people are dead already and I don't want anyone else to die, death is not FUN

The Old Ones lead the survivors out of the disintigrated maze; an endless expanse of what looks like wheat lies before everyone. Somewhere among the fronds is the MacGuffin, promising eternal life.

It is now Night. Night 2 ends in 2 days, 15 hours.

Please send your night actions in at your next convenience.

Please note, in this game, players may not read spoilers until their role is revealed in the 'flip'.
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

Hahaha, I bet you didn't see this coming. :twisted: If you thought you could get rid of me that easily, you were horribly mistaken. I even know who tried to kill me and let me tell you it wasn't who you think at all. If you also want to know you need to post a beautiful eulogy to yours truly during D3 and I might consider revealing it to you... 8-)
madge

Post by madge »

I'm hoping to end night early (assuming I have everyone's night actions) because I didn't realise how long I'd made it. Please PM me ASAP if you want me to keep the original deadline.
madge

Post by madge »

The group of intrepid explorers, apparently none the worse for wear, triapse through the 'wheat' field. Except it's not wheat, it is pale yellow shafts of a hard, brittle material the size of redwoods (or larger? they disappear into the sky).

A few retained their weapons and kill some of their compatriots, picking over the bodies for supplies.

One of which does not seem to actually be dead... that could have been awkward!

Wam died yesterday. He was Colonel O’Neil, the Condemner/Anti-Claimer. As condemner, he won when he shot and correctly identified Captain Pirx. As the anti-Claimer, he won (1-7/7 = 0) times. For a total of 1 win, 0 losses.
Role PM
Colonel O’Neil (one L) doesn’t have a sense of humour. He’s upset about the death of his son and volunteered for a suicide mission as a result. Sure, he was able to defeat Ra and save the world, but that didn’t heal the hurt in him. Especially the hurt at seeing General O’Neill (two L’s), with a suspiciously similar story, rising the ranks at the SGC and making almost everyone forget that you even existed.

So, you’re on another suicide mission. You’ve got some clues about what General O’Neill might be disguised as here, and you’re going to do your best to destroy him, so you are once again the supreme O’Neil (THAT IS ONE L, THANK YOU VERY MUCH).

You are a day-vig condemner.

Resourcefulness: You're not MacGuyver, of course, but... well, you're kinda MacGuyver. Somehow. You can invent something during the Day to use at night. Mod might mess with it if it's OP, but go nuts.

Wincon: You win if you daykill one of your targets with the correct motivation (outlined below)

You want to shoot [Captain Pirx], or [Orange], or [person who was mean about Australia]. When you shoot your shot, post in thread “I shoot [player], the [rolename]” or “I shoot [player], for uttering the cursed colour in the mod’s presence” or “I shoot [player], in honour of Queen and country”. These correspond to the three conditions. Note that multiple players may have the same condition, and/or one player may have two or even all three of the conditions.

Wincon: You start out with a win. For every claim* that happens, serious or unserious, you lose 1/N of a win, where N is the number of players alive at the time. So if everyone claims once, you lose N/N = one win, or you draw. If everyone claims twice, you will lose. You can lose multiple times this way. “Claim” could mean role, colour, cooperate-defect, number, etc.

*The mod will keep track of claim counts, and if she miscounts, then it wasn’t a mistake it was a secret hidden feature of someone’s role. Yes. That’ll do.

Somitomi has been resurrected and may post, vote, etc as normal.

Sabrar's corpse is covered in green glitter, and biodegradable pink glitter.

Jimbob is covered in blue glitter.

Somitomi is covered in blue glitter.

Boomfrog is covered in green glitter.

(Let me know if I didn't send you your night action results, I have a sinking feeling I forgot someone)

It is now Day 3. Night starts in 5 days, 5 hours, 13 minutes.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Woof woof woof! Hey, I’m alive? But why shouldn’t I be alive; I wasn’t shot by a day-vig.

somitomi, why are you alive?

Sabrar wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:15 pm If you also want to know you need to post a beautiful eulogy to yours truly during D3 and I might consider revealing it to you... 8-)
Bite me.
ok no.PNG
ok no.PNG (85.86 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
jimbobmacdoodle

I have absolutely no idea what's going on. As noted end of D2, I believe somi is scum. I also have evidence that heury is lying about something (sorry, not going to bother trying to breadcrumb that for you heury!). The fact that I'm 2 for 2 with my night action has made me suspect that either EVERYONE is lying to me, and I'm the only normal Town player here, or someone (possibly the mod) is messing with my results.

At least wam's flip makes a degree of sense. The lack of any night kills for two nights running is also beginning to concern me.

Also, what does the glitter mean, and why does Sabrar have a biodegradable coating, in addition to the rest?
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

I am so disappointed that I replaced into such a poorly moderated game. Last night the mod told me that they forgot to include that part of my role is making fun of the mod. How can such an important part of this role be left out? I would've played de completely differently! Or did they not forget and this is all a lie? Also the mod never gave any indication to me that my submission went through last night.

I'm also disappointed that I'm not covered in glitter. Also starting to think there may be multiple town alignments.

Also I am disappointed that I am not xove
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Is this.... is this the setup I proposed where we are all town? It can't be, right? I have to assume we just have an over abundance of protective powers and have gotten lucky twice. But if this goes on until we are down to 3 then we should consider it.

I have to assume that Somi is town if they had a day-vig after them. Although wam was after a lot of people. The anti-claim pizzazz makes a lot of sense actually.

@The Worst, I'm going to want to hear how you used my gift sooner rather then later, because you are only 90% confirmed until I can confirm some details.

Glitter is from me and it's not really significant for anyone else but is important for my pizzazz win. I thought I'd made that pretty implicitly clear D2.

@heury: What is "xove"?
jimbobmacdoodle

boomfrog wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:51 pm Is this.... is this the setup I proposed where we are all town? It can't be, right? I have to assume we just have an over abundance of protective powers and have gotten lucky twice. But if this goes on until we are down to 3 then we should consider it.

I have to assume that Somi is town if they had a day-vig after them. Although wam was after a lot of people. The anti-claim pizzazz makes a lot of sense actually.
Given that wam appears to be some kind of third-party, I don't think we can read anything into him targeting somitomi with the day-vig. I'll claim the details of why I think somitomi is scum if I have to, but I'd rather not as it will potentially allow scum to neutralise me and my ability.

Actually, I don't think I can think of a reason to keep my pizzazz win con underwraps - somi and heury already know it (at least I think I shared it with somi in neighbour chat): I win if at any point the factions are "perfectly balanced". I think this likely means when there are an even number of players in different factions, but I don't know for sure, e.g. 1-1-1 or 2-2-2 or some such, or possibly if we get to final LYLO (e.g. 2 town versus 1 scum). This is why I didn't publicly out my info of somi being scum before he was day vigged - I wanted to keep him alive long enough to help push my win con, but then out him when it became necessary for my regular win con (i.e. the town one). I figured with him being dead, I better disclose that info in case someone would try to rez him. It didn't occur to me that he might self-rez (I figure that's what's happened anyway).
heuristically_alone wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:18 am Also starting to think there may be multiple town alignments.
I don't believe this to be the case, and saying this reinforces my suspicions of you from neighbour chat (heury asked me if my alignment was simply "Jimbob", which suggests to me that he doesn't have a simple "town" or "mafia" alignment himself).
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Also, someone please claim to be the source of the singing. And the source of the animated text. Are they related? They seem unrelated. I'd ask madge for clarification but I doubt she even has the mental capacity to understand my question.
jimbobmacdoodle

boomfrog wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:15 pm Also, someone please claim to be the source of the singing. And the source of the animated text. Are they related? They seem unrelated. I'd ask madge for clarification but I doubt she even has the mental capacity to understand my question.
I don't know anything about the singing, but I do have info about the animated text. I'll share later, but want others to chime in with any info they may have first.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

I'm back, baby!
bessie wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:37 am somitomi, why are you alive?
I ask myself that same question every day...

I have the ability to come back from the dead after one phase (i.e. the next day if I die during the day and the next night if I'm killed at night). I don't know if it's limited in any other way, but I get my pizzazz win if I'm not dead when the game is over.
jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:58 am I have absolutely no idea what's going on. As noted end of D2, I believe somi is scum.
Can you elaborate on your reason for that?
boomfrog wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:15 pm Also, someone please claim to be the source of the singing. And the source of the animated text. Are they related? They seem unrelated. I'd ask madge for clarification but I doubt she even has the mental capacity to understand my question.
The result I apparently got from the worst was "someone singing to me", so... probably the worst? I have no idea about any animated text though.
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
the worst

Post by the worst »

THIS IS PURGATORY AND MADGE IS EVIL.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Oh shit. And the results are flipped... Alright, well, I've got a bingo on someone then and The Worst knows who it is. But let's save that result for later toDay.

I want town to scum lists from everyone besides The Worst. Also, Jimbob, you should wait until last to post your list.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Also, @somi: If you could target someone who doesn't have glitter toNight that'd be swell. Ideally The Worst.
madge

Post by madge »

the worst wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:45 pm THIS IS PURGATORY AND MADGE IS EVIL.
huh
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

madge wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 11:38 pm
the worst wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:45 pm THIS IS PURGATORY AND MADGE IS EVIL.
huh
Hey dummy, you're dead. No posting in the thread.
madge

Post by madge »

sorry i thougth this was the spoiler thread :(
the worst

Post by the worst »

@boomfrog, you have an inverted cop result on heury.
the worst

Post by the worst »

I am the source of the singing. each night I select someone to target, and someone to sing (badly) to. The sing-ee receives an inverted cop result on the target.
the worst

Post by the worst »

worst, boom
somi
jimbob
heury
bessie

removing heury from this readlist should get us the scum outed /o/