PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
madge

Re: PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Post by madge »

.... Sure, I'm currently in the bath so I will fix it later, but enjoy the temporary power this gives you
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
jimbobmacdoodle

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

Pizzazz Mafia:
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
On a more serious note, I don't think we should vote off the mod. The mod is probably not scum? Other serious non-spoilered comments will come later today, depending on things. Any town players doing so must believe The Worst is being truthful which is far from guaranteed (accepted exception is town!militant-atheist).
jimbobmacdoodle

Pizza anyone? Oh, the topic is Pizzazz, not Pizza. Oh well... wam already stole that joke :(

Okay, I think it's time to stop posting in spoilers and actually contribute. Yes, I'm playing. Yes, Madge planned this from before the game started - in fact I suggested this to her, although the original plan was for me to enter Day 2 or Day 3, but I was told the game might only last one night, so thought I'd best join earlier.

I've not got much time over the next week or so, so might not post much in-depth during D1. Some scatter-gun thoughts, drafted yesterday evening.

As stated in my first spoiler, Madge did actually message me to suggest I join sooner rather than later to try and save her. I don't know whether that means she loses if she gets eliminated? I do fully expect someone to be a militant atheist. Possibly bessie? I did fully plan on voting Madge when I first joined to out whether votes on her stuck.

The Worst is obviously either a Jester or wins if there's no Elim. Possibly also Town though. Is it ironic that he made a typo in his post about never making a mistake in his life?

I was going to vote another non-player other than Madge/Sabrar to see if there was anything special about those two, but with the votals as they are, I'm going elsewhere.

That reminds me: Madge's rule in the first post that things had to be preceded with [truth] to be genuinely true wasn't preceded with [truth]. So that means we can't trust anything she says at all... ;)

Bessie is clearly scum, since she actually voted early D1.

@The Worst, why is wam town? Also, now that there are 7 players in the game, do you change your opinion on No Elim?
somitomi wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:17 pm In accordance with the holistic theory of time as a spatial dimension, you will have always been here, unlike Sabrar, who is not taking part in the game (as far as we currently know).
This was remarkably prescient, if slightly wrong...

@BoomFrog, would you like me to help instead of somi or Mark?
Wam wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:05 am I'm going to start with a warning that I have information that claiming any of the info in the google form is likely to end badly for all of us.
At least one of my 1+ abilities has something to do with what people submitted on the form.

As stated in one of my spoilers, I don't think Madge is a good elim, so I'm going to place a vote elsewhere now, semi-randomly.

Vote wam

I don't like his flip-flopping on whether he wants to vote Madge.
madge

Post by madge »

The dog's barking reaches a crescendo.

The all seeing boy starts barking, too, at the featureless wall.

The wiley resourceful woman's head turns into a coyote, which barks at the wall, also.

The wall impossibly begins to crumble.

VOTALS:

end day (1) - the worst

MADGE THINKS THREE END DAY VOTES WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR NOW, IS IT DRAGON ON A BIT OR IS IT JUST ME?

madge (3) - bessie, the worst, wam
sabrar (1) - somitomi
Mark (1) - boomfrog
wam (1) - jimbob

PIZZAZZ DOES NOT HAVE A HAMMER, BUT IF THERE ARE THREE VOTES FOR ONE PERSON MADGE MIGHT BE INCLINED TO END THE DAY

AND LIKE I HAD MY BATH AND DINNER SO........

Uh...

SO YEAH I GUESS THE DAY IS OVER??????

AND THE VOTE WINNER IS-----

OH FU-

Madge has been eliminated by the group vote. Role will be revealed in the morning.

It is now Night. You may now perform night actions.

The night will end in just under 1 day, 15 hours

First one wall crumbles, then another. Soon, a chain reaction, the maze crumbling like dominoes.

The Old Ones are revealed, big, slobbering goliaths. Leviathans with tails of ceder. Horrors beyond mortal ken.

The lights go out.
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

Lately I never reread since in my last 5 town games I died N1 and I don't expect this game to go any other way. So I'll keep it brief and do it strictly from memory. Obviously I have reviewed the setup but I don't know who received which role though based on the content I have some pretty decent guesses.

Let's start with the obvious. wam is clearly scum and I would vote him right here but it unfortunately interferes with my power. bessie is sus for not recognizing my most townie play ever and trying to vote me. boomfrog should have defended me because the tiny Sabrar living in his brain would have told him to. somitomi is lurking scum, the worst is scum for trying to pull a no-elim (imagine if moody would be in the game...) Did Mark do anything useful? I don't think so, definitely scum. jimbob is [REDACTED]

So we have [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] as [REDACTED], [REDACTED] is the [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] might be [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] is clearly [REDACTED]. There's the solve, do what you want with it, I know people don't understand my thought-processes...

See you next game (strictly D1 only).
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

FYI, I will be unavailable until at least Sunday night, possibly Monday.
madge

Post by madge »

Please note that I've got a busier day than expected today, the end of Night may be 24 hours late
Wam

Post by Wam »

boomfrog wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:20 pm FYI, I will be unavailable until at least Sunday night, possibly Monday.
Same
madge

Post by madge »

Seeking a replacement for Mark_Cangila. Let me know if anyone's interested. Night may end up dragging a little bit longer so the replacement can get caught up.
madge

Post by madge »

Madge was eliminated by the group vote. She was a bastard mod, aligned with Madge.

Sabrar was killed in the night. He was not actually playing, aligned with Sabrar

The light returns.

The dog is dead, and the walls are gone. They are once again a group of rag-tag individuals surrounded by weapons and the Old Ones whose breath fills the entire underground cavern.

There are many paths to victory, but how many result in friendship?

Somitomi is covered in blue glitter!

Boomfrog is covered in green glitter!

Heuristically_Alone has replaced Mark_Cangila, effective immediately. However, they will not be able to post until Wednesday.

It is now Day 2. Night falls in 6 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes
the worst

Post by the worst »

hiya heury.

@somi, did you receive a pm that didn't seem to correspond to your night actions?
Wam

Post by Wam »

My trip got cut short so I'm back.

Hi Huery!
the worst

Post by the worst »

Nearly forgot: only madge would be mean enough to be dead and still talking in riddles to waste our time >:(
jimbobmacdoodle

Not got much time to post, so some quick thoughts from phone. Odd that there were no night kills last night, unless whoever did the killing decided that Sabrar was an actual target? Really not sure what to make of everything that's been going on though. Everyone who voted Madge D1 deserves suspicion, in my opinion, especially wam, but will need to think more about this. Sorting everyone is going to take more time than I have though right now - will try to do some basic grouping this evening, if I can.
Wam

Post by Wam »

jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 1:02 pm Not got much time to post, so some quick thoughts from phone. Odd that there were no night kills last night, unless whoever did the killing decided that Sabrar was an actual target? Really not sure what to make of everything that's been going on though. Everyone who voted Madge D1 deserves suspicion, in my opinion, especially wam, but will need to think more about this. Sorting everyone is going to take more time than I have though right now - will try to do some basic grouping this evening, if I can.
I have just realised EOD showed me voting madge and I had swapped to the worst. I have pmed madge.
bessie

Post by bessie »

madge wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:36 am The dog is dead, and the walls are gone.
Woof woof woof! I am not dead!

Wam wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:37 pm I have just realised EOD showed me voting madge and I had swapped to the worst. I have pmed madge.
Wam, you are so beyond scummy.
Wam wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:26 am unvote

Vote the worst
Wam wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:59 am Jimbobs appearance is very puzzling. Also implies that we can hammer madge. Let the pizzazz roll

vote madge

Ps I just keep reading pizzazz as a pizza and now I want a pizza! Preferably cheese and tomato!
Why you trying to hide that you hammered Madge?
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Hi Heury!

@worst: Yup, seems like I got a result on BoomFrog saying he's a threat. Based on your question I'm guessing you are the sender and all of this is somehow related to the glitter? Why am I covered in glitter?
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
the worst

Post by the worst »

somitomi wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:53 pm Hi Heury!

@worst: Yup, seems like I got a result on BoomFrog saying he's a threat. Based on your question I'm guessing you are the sender and all of this is somehow related to the glitter? Why am I covered in glitter?
Cool, thanks :)

I get to send a cop result to a player of my choice each night but the result is inverted

I claimed full alignment cop in a thread with Wam last night and I'm still alive so I think Wam is probably town?
the worst

Post by the worst »

Or wam/jimbob is the scumteam and I've been finessed by the mod

If you can call "finesse" her style
the worst

Post by the worst »

worst, boomfrog
somitomi
jimbob, heury <== i am not suer
bessie, wam <== has 1-2 scum (likely just 1)
jimbobmacdoodle

Sorry, was too busy playing the Battlestar Galactica board game with family last night to have time for any interaction with players. I was thinking about setup randomly overnight. It seems to me that 2 regular Mafia wouldn't necessarily work with such a small game, and it also doesn't feel particularly pizzazz to me. Serial killers might be a better shout, two of them to be precise with possibly alternating days and perhaps some sort of kill protection that expires at some point. Such a setup would avoid a scum team being too powerful in terms of vote balance, while the alternating kills would ensure that town aren't destroyed in a single night. Kill protection avoids the two SKs from killing each other N1 and handing the game to town.

@the worst, I'm wondering if your D1 warning about scum getting two overnight kills might tie in with the above somehow? The SK(s) not killing N1 would also explain why you're still alive if wam is scum.

Away from setup, what are people's thoughts on disclosing pizzazz win cons? It might help explain occasionally odd-looking actions by town players, for example. I'd be happy to do so.

By the way, I got an odd animated message overnight. I have no idea what to make of it.

Going out now. Don't know when I'll next get to post.
Wam

Post by Wam »

My theory that I have been thinking about is that madge set it up so day 1 wasnt really day 1 it was a sort of day 0 .

This is based on how much madge hates day 1.
the worst

Post by the worst »

I made up the 2x kill thing -- I am a third party and win each time a day goes by where we hammer "no elim" or if a night goes by without a kill. I don't think the alternating SK theory is likely either sadly.
the worst

Post by the worst »

Wam wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:33 am My theory that I have been thinking about is that madge set it up so day 1 wasnt really day 1 it was a sort of day 0 .

This is based on how much madge hates day 1.
What makes you say so?
Wam

Post by Wam »

Sabrar "dying" N1