Secret Santa Game Thread

What you're all really here for.
heuristically_alone

Re: Secret Santa Game Thread

Post by heuristically_alone »

xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:17 am
the worst wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:31 am Heury's posting talks about boomfrog like he knows he's flipped town but then forgets about moody being flipped town. Dont really care if it's sincere mistake or trying to trick us - we'll never know.

Someone who's subconsciously aware of who was the scum nightkill but not aware of who was the town elimination is much more likely to be someone who coordinated the scum nightkill.
You are so right here, that was not a derp.
Also he vanished and didn't answer at my question.
You mean this rhetorical question you wanted me to answer?
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:30 pm Heury you took your time to read day 1 but you missed the flip?
I mean the answer seems obvious. Also flip isn't a part of d1.

Anyhow I thought boomfrog was painfully obvious as town during d1, and my reread on d1 was entirely based on others' interactions with boomfrog. It didn't matter to me at the time who any night kills were since that wasn't the purpose of um analysis. Still really embarrassing that I completely forgot/did not think about who was the night kill when reading these interactions though. :oops:
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx

Post by xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx »

heuristically_alone wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:44 pm
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:17 am
the worst wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:31 am Heury's posting talks about boomfrog like he knows he's flipped town but then forgets about moody being flipped town. Dont really care if it's sincere mistake or trying to trick us - we'll never know.

Someone who's subconsciously aware of who was the scum nightkill but not aware of who was the town elimination is much more likely to be someone who coordinated the scum nightkill.
You are so right here, that was not a derp.
Also he vanished and didn't answer at my question.
You mean this rhetorical question you wanted me to answer?
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:30 pm Heury you took your time to read day 1 but you missed the flip?
I mean the answer seems obvious. Also flip isn't a part of d1.

Anyhow I thought boomfrog was painfully obvious as town during d1, and my reread on d1 was entirely based on others' interactions with boomfrog. It didn't matter to me at the time who any night kills were since that wasn't the purpose of um analysis. Still really embarrassing that I completely forgot/did not think about who was the night kill when reading these interactions though. :oops:
Well, not only that, i remember my post had other answers at your posts.
Boomfrog was obviously town? Someone who lead a ML in day 1 is not what I expect as obvious town read for who didn't read the flip of the night.
Also ok, you didn't know the night flip when you read overnight but you didn't know the day 1 chop if I have to trust your associatives.
How do you read the day without the most important info, how do you make reads on day 1 interactions? Only on Boomfrog obvious villager and judge the game based on him being town?
And should I think this is the truth?
No sir, I can't.

My vote is for you but I am not ready to put you in hammer range.
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx

heuristically_alone wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:24 pm
osieorb18 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:25 am
I've heard from various people that use of mafia game terms/acronyms for the direct purpose of calling others out is considered a mild scumtell.
Sounds they a bad infomercial.

"4 out of 5 doctors say that use of mafia terms may be symptoms that you're inflicted with scummyitis!"

I've seen plenty of towns use terms/acronyms as an excuse as evidence of a scummy player. .

I hope this osie v Bessie isn't town on town fight going on. But I'm leaning on one of them being scum. I have a meta read on Bessie that I don't want to share that makes me believe Bessie is scum, though at the same time I would scum!Bessie tunnel so hard on a player straight out the gate she knew would flip town? I don't believe scum!Bessie busses here either. For that reason I'm leaning on town for both Madge and Osie.
moody7277 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:22 pm heury: ghosting us right now. -0
181031-fleming-funny-ghost-stories-hero_flmzdn.gif

heuristically_alone wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:40 pm @osie alarm bells because if Bessie flips town it means I'd go after you next? Understandable being alarmed if you are town, but I do see both of you as scummy for different reasons, and since I don't believe it's scum v scum..... *Trails off here*

Specifically I don't like how much time you have spent focused on just defending yourself, arguing with Bessie on d1. To me it so it sounds very much like an excuse not to scum hunt and not to interact more with other players. Lucky for you I's rather vote beside over you, and I pull a ton weight here among the xkcdian Mafia players and of course they'd all follow me willingly.
What happened between these 2 posts?
Wam

Post by Wam »

osieorb18

Post by osieorb18 »

Okay so hot take: GSA suggests that at least one scum should be within Heury/Madge/Sniper, as scum have likely been sitting back and watching town tear themselves apart. Heury is the most likely of those three. I hate to say it since their play is openly less townie than the vast majority of play I've seen ever, including from any new player, but I'm just going to dismiss Bessie as newb!town and ignore them for now. Wasn't the impression of them that I had going into this game, but it is what it is.

I think I'm ready for hammer whenever, though I'll check in again if there's any relevant discussion.
osieorb18

Post by osieorb18 »

I'mma dive Madge tonight and see what I find.
osieorb18

Post by osieorb18 »

(Tonight IRL not this Night phase)
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx

I will dive tomorrow, i noticed the day is much shorter
bessie

Post by bessie »

I’m here with my stream-of-conscious thoughts, did anybody miss me me me?

Sorry I didn’t get my analysis done last night I fell asleep thinking about how to make airplanes safer for the world! I’ll have that analysis up tonight because deadline is fast approaching.

And regarding deadline, like usual my last opportunity to post will be about 4-5 hours before deadline. If you want me to respond to anything post it tonight.

the worst wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:48 am
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:17 am Cats are not sucking our energy btw, they give us with their purr comfort and peace of mind.
Agreed :D nothing more recharging than snuggling a lil purring ball of fur.
OMG you must both have cats that brainwashed you into thinking they are harmless creatures, not alien species trying to take over the world!

heuristically_alone wrote: ping
Heury you didn’t answer my question: Are you a dog or a cat person?

osieorb18 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:12 pm Okay so hot take: GSA suggests that at least one scum should be within Heury/Madge/Sniper, as scum have likely been sitting back and watching town tear themselves apart. Heury is the most likely of those three. I hate to say it since their play is openly less townie than the vast majority of play I've seen ever, including from any new player, but I'm just going to dismiss Bessie as newb!town and ignore them for now. Wasn't the impression of them that I had going into this game, but it is what it is.
Interesting and quite hypocritical of you to call me passive aggressive, then you make this thinly veiled insult comment. My mafia-playing ability as any alignment is awesome, and you saying otherwise doesn’t change that. Don’t blame your bad reads, bad analysis, and/or overall poor performance in this game (because you're probably just scum) on me, you need to own it.

osieorb18 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:12 pm I think I'm ready for hammer whenever, though I'll check in again if there's any relevant discussion.
What’s your hurry? Disappointed your attempt to lead a wagon on me without looking like you were doing so didn’t work out and you don’t want to let an opportunity on Heury slip away?

Back in a bit with a totally awesome reads list. Anyone who hammers is SCUM.

But just in case someone does hammer, I’ll put down a vote.

Vote: osieorb18
madge

Post by madge »

oh god this is a short day and i'm just not going to be able to do a proper post at work and right after work I am AFK until after deadline. I'm really sorry, I didn't realise that the day was so short when I planned out my day yesterday, I would have devoted time to that stuff I promised.

look I know I suck and I know I've been useless today. I will prepare a post after deadline and hopefully go out full steam ahead with some stuff i can make firm conclusions from. i start to become most dangerous to scum when the chickens come in to roost.

everyone: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a will before the end of the Day. Boomfrog's will is the driving force behind my vote and whoever is killed by scum will have their opinions examined with great care.

Three vote candidates ranked from scummiest (Top) to least scummy (bottom)

Bessie: vote stays, trust boomfrog

Heuri: I'm not understanding this sudden wagon. Is it just because Heuri knew the NK 's alignment more than the elim's? I find that pretty null but who knows.

Osie: too much fire and fury to be worth doing my head in about. has had enough rope to either be helpful as town / self-incriminate as scum. we will look at the rope situation toMorrow.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
bessie

Post by bessie »

bessie’s Totally Awesome Hot-Fudge-Sundae Reads

Madge – Madge is usually kinda scummy in the early days of a game and shines in the later days. But she seems even scummier than usual in this game. Day 1 was ... well, Day 1 Madge. But her Day 2 has been terrible. Madge claims she is voting for me because she is following dead townies, but note that Madge is being selective in the dead townie she is following. BoomFrog is a good player, but so is moody. I was moody’s strongest town read and moody ended the day with a vote on Osie, why isn't she following moody? Suspicious.

Pre-post edit: Moving Madge to scum lean after her last post. Reason: She won’t take responsibility for her own vote today and is already setting it up to do the same thing tomorrow.

heuristically_alone – I would have excluded heury from being scum with Osie because I think he would have warned Osie right up front not to attack my super-awesome-townie-meta, but since heury was late to the game I can’t rule him out. The “slip” found by the Worst looks pretty bad for heury, but my very unreliable gut has doubts, so I would be willing to give him another day. Suspicious, but not on my list today.

The Snide Sniper – I have requested, and he has not provided, a single reason for finding me scummy enough to earn his vote. Also, after pondering this for over a week, I think Osie’s initial misreading of Snide Sniper’s experience level was a fake slip. It’s too far out there; there was no reason for Osie to believe he was one off the most experienced players in the game. Scum.

WakeMeUp – Through most of Day 1 I felt she was trying to solve the game. I was at work at the end of Day 1, so I don’t get the same feel for the game as if I was reading it in real time, but I think her end-of-day was scummy. This is what pings me. WakeMeUp was not reading moody as scum and asked BoomFrog to explain his moody case here , which BoomFrog did, then WakeMeUp moved her vote to moody here . I get the feeling that perhaps WakeMeUp was more concerned about protecting Osie than she was in voting for scum, she even says this a bit later:
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:36 pm I am sure about one thing rn, i would vote to save you because I think you are town.
I would like a scum game of yours, your best scum game, maybe the one who made the worst doubt you at the day start. Meta is not the most important, but helps. I need a comparison between the so many times I saw you town and a scum game from you.
@WakeMeUp, if what I just said is not true, why didn’t you correct my “mistake” in this post:
bessie wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:30 am
osieorb18 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:07 pm I think there was a general agreement that moody was the scummiest.
There was not at all. BoomFrog found moody scummy, Madge followed BoomFrog instead of coming up with her own reads, you voted in self-preservation, and WakeMeUp voted to ensure you were not eliminated.
Overall I have a little suspicion of WakeMeUp, but I would not be interested in voting for her today.

The Worst – It’s hard for me to find anything scummy today in the Worst’s content because I can’t help liking him, a lot. Also, the Worst seems to be the only player besides me and heury that is trying to keep the atmosphere light and have a good time. Anyway, my time is very limited on weeknights and I don’t like to waste my precious hours digging into my townier leans. Worst, if you want more attention from me please do something blatantly scummy.

Osieorb18 – Scum (mafia with a partner) caught on Page 1.

Reasons: Numerous but here’s a few of the most suspicious.
1. Having a near meltdown when I caught him in my first non-confirmation-post post. Sorry Osie, but I do have a history of catching scum on Page 1, refer to my previous game where I FoS’d 2/3 of the scum team in my second post.
2. Osie's reaction to my early post-by-post analysis. He only had eyes for me after that post.
3. Devoting upwards of 95% of his content to “scumhunting” me me me, and scumreading me for stuff I do ALL THE TIME as any alignment.
4. Repeatedly blaming me for wasting Day 1. Nope, that’s all you. You could have done some analysis of other people if you wanted.
5. Blaming me for being a bad player, which was his reason for his scumread of me. WTF?
6. Trying to subliminally influence players by repeatedly using insulting metaphors and negative words to refer to me, and in the way I describe below.

bessie’s Analysis on Osie’s use of Coded Clues to Influence Others

Scope: Osie is using coded clues to convey information to a select group of people in this game (the Worst and WakeMeUp), that a majority of the players in this game (bessie, BoomFrog, heuristically_alone, Madge, moody7277, The Snide Sniper) would not understand. Osie has not been open to explaining these coded signals, even though I point out when he uses a phrase I don’t understand. Why does he not want me to understand them?

Examples and analysis, limited to three out of consideration for other players.

Osie Codes Example 1
osieorb18 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:34 pm After I hyped you up so much on NUF and then you were a lurky wolf...
My first thought about this post was that it was an early attempt to put together WakeMeUp and her “wolf meta” in everyone’s mind. But also that it could be not just a reference to an off-site game, but possibly a subtle/subconscious coded message to WakeMeUp. Or it could be an abbreviation used on another site to denote scum or town. I stated in my original analysis of this post that I don’t know what “NUF” meant, and I had to ask several times for the site information before I received it, from WakeMeUp.

Osie Codes Example 2
osieorb18 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:58 am
the worst wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:28 amlike osie/bessie definitely qualifies as more interesting than rvs
More interesting? Maybe. Definitely less enjoyable. I suppose this is probably the second or third cringiest, most blatant series of misrepresentations formed into a push on me I've seen outside of games with the twins.
Osie replies to the Worst with a negative reference to “the twins”; specifically, he is drawing a parallel between bessie’s gameplay and “the twins”. This is a coded message to the Worst that the xkcd players are not expected to understand, and the message is to equate bessie as a mafia player with the mysterious twins, and for the Worst to read her like he would them. I think perhaps Osie may have been surprised that I knew to whom he was referring, since I have only played one game with Chad, and Chad played as a character from an anime and not himself.

Osie Codes Example 3
osieorb18 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:05 am
boomfrog wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:55 amAnd the order has remained the same for two days? Moody posted a strong town read of you. Normally you bite people's head off for an unsubstantiated default "Bessie is town" stance. Why have you not even brought it up?
Totally Garcia'ing here, but it's because she wouldn't want to call out a buddy.
I don’t know who Garcia is, and I quoted this and said so. No explanation was ever given. Is Garcia someone that is known for having a poor wolf game? Is this a saying from another site? Is this a way Osie is subliminally planting a suggestion in WakeMeUp’s and the Worst’s minds that bessie is “Garcia, the crappy wolf”? I don’t know because the reference was never explained. Like, if I said “Osie’s been SDK’d” then BoomFrog, Madge, and moody would get the code that I said “Osie is scum that was caught on the first page” but I would not do that with players that didn’t know what it meant.

Now, before Osie pulls out “proof” that bessie has used a similar tactic, allow me to show those examples myself, and describe how they differ from Osie’s behavior.

bessie Example 1
bessie wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:31 pm Your greeting to BoomFrog, and referring to me as the “what” is quite rude.

And re self voting, you are completely totally wrong. You are stuck in a mindset where you believe there is only one correct way to play mafia, and are not accommodating in accepting the possibly unique eccentricities of others and other communities.

Anyway, you are completely wrong. I could pull an old game but I would need to go through the Wayback Machine and I don’t have time.

If any xkcder want to find it, Vytron self hammered as town cop, and it did give me the info I needed to solve the game.
I was pressed for time since I had to leave for work and I couldn’t dig up the link, but I did explain my OOG reference (Vytron self-hammered as town). Sarcastic bessie could have replied with this:

“And re self voting, you are completely totally wrong. You are stuck in a mindset where you believe there is only one correct way to play mafia, and are not accommodating in accepting the possibly unique eccentricities of others and other communities. Hahaha I’m Vytron!!!!”

If I had said that instead of what I did post, moody, BoomFrog, and Madge might have inferred the suggestion that I’m a townie with a unique playstyle, and the players that have not played with Vytron would have no clue. I used an OOG reference but provided all relevant information in thread so anyone could understand my meaning.

For those that care, here’s the reference: https://web.archive.org/web/20170802234 ... 7&start=80

bessie Example 2
bessie wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:22 am
boomfrog wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:39 am Read this first.
It’s not really how I wanted to spend my precious one hour of game time on weeknights. The thing is, Osie calls me scum for not replying to everything he writes, in the way he wants, even the second or third time he quotes my same content. I remember Vicarin as mafia did the same thing to me in a game, and he was doing it to totally monopolize my time under the pretense of “scumhunting” me.

I really believe Osie is mafia in this game, and he is doing the same thing.
In this case, there is nothing to link to, because this game is not in the Wayback Machine (though it is in the bessie archive). I could have said to BoomFrog “Dude, Osie is acting like Vicarin in Wheel of Time 3” and BoomFog would have understood my accusation: that Osie was scum who was deliberately flooding the thread to appear like he was scum hunting. But I didn’t say that; I gave context.

Conclusion: It is my observation that Osie is sending coded messages or make associations that are meant to convey something negative about me, and that only WakeMeUp and the Worst are expected to understand.

Now to wait for the storm.
heuristically_alone

xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:15 pm
heuristically_alone wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:24 pm
osieorb18 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:25 am
I've heard from various people that use of mafia game terms/acronyms for the direct purpose of calling others out is considered a mild scumtell.
Sounds they a bad infomercial.

"4 out of 5 doctors say that use of mafia terms may be symptoms that you're inflicted with scummyitis!"

I've seen plenty of towns use terms/acronyms as an excuse as evidence of a scummy player. .

I hope this osie v Bessie isn't town on town fight going on. But I'm leaning on one of them being scum. I have a meta read on Bessie that I don't want to share that makes me believe Bessie is scum, though at the same time I would scum!Bessie tunnel so hard on a player straight out the gate she knew would flip town? I don't believe scum!Bessie busses here either. For that reason I'm leaning on town for both Madge and Osie.
moody7277 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:22 pm heury: ghosting us right now. -0
181031-fleming-funny-ghost-stories-hero_flmzdn.gif

heuristically_alone wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:40 pm @osie alarm bells because if Bessie flips town it means I'd go after you next? Understandable being alarmed if you are town, but I do see both of you as scummy for different reasons, and since I don't believe it's scum v scum..... *Trails off here*

Specifically I don't like how much time you have spent focused on just defending yourself, arguing with Bessie on d1. To me it so it sounds very much like an excuse not to scum hunt and not to interact more with other players. Lucky for you I's rather vote beside over you, and I pull a ton weight here among the xkcdian Mafia players and of course they'd all follow me willingly.
What happened between these 2 posts?
I don't see the issue. Both Bessie and Osie can't be scum. I'm leaning on Bessie being more likely scum and Osie more likely town. So if Bessie flips town, then I'd want to take a look at Osie again. After my d1 read though, I feel more confident that Osie is town. still undecided about Bessie.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
heuristically_alone

bessie wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:12 am Heury you didn’t answer my question: Are you a dog or a cat person?
Normally a cat person, but this game I don't want to be a cat person.
----
he/him/they
heuristically_alone

madge wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:38 am Heuri: I'm not understanding this sudden wagon. Is it just because Heuri knew the NK 's alignment more than the elim's? I find that pretty null but who knows.
You and me both. But thank you for not using it as an excuse to jump on my wagon. +1

bessie wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:10 am Madge – Madge is usually kinda scummy in the early days of a game and shines in the later days. But she seems even scummier than usual in this game. Day 1 was ... well, Day 1 Madge. But her Day 2 has been terrible. Madge claims she is voting for me because she is following dead townies, but note that Madge is being selective in the dead townie she is following. BoomFrog is a good player, but so is moody. I was moody’s strongest town read and moody ended the day with a vote on Osie, why isn't she following moody? Suspicious.

Pre-post edit: Moving Madge to scum lean after her last post. Reason: She won’t take responsibility for her own vote today and is already setting it up to do the same thing tomorrow.

heuristically_alone – I would have excluded heury from being scum with Osie because I think he would have warned Osie right up front not to attack my super-awesome-townie-meta, but since heury was late to the game I can’t rule him out. The “slip” found by the Worst looks pretty bad for heury, but my very unreliable gut has doubts, so I would be willing to give him another day. Suspicious, but not on my list today.
As you may recall, read any of my games and there is always a mandatory "slip" or mistake I make of forgotten useful information. I've been mislynched too many times to count for making similar mistakes.

Also the not taking responsibility for their vote, Madge never wants to take responsibility as town either, and often talks about wheeling votes. I wouldn't call this alignment indicative for Madge and you shouldn't either.

Vote: bessie
----
he/him/they
bessie

Post by bessie »

Interesting. I wonder how long it will take for Osie to come in and change his vote.

Woof
moody7277
BoomFrog
bessie
The Worst
WakeMeUp
heuristically_alone
Madge
The Snide Sniper
osieorb18
Grr

Get Osie tomorrow.

YOLO.PNG
YOLO.PNG (249.54 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
osieorb18

Post by osieorb18 »

My entire set of current scum worlds voting together only feels like it confirms my theory.

It's EFoT and only the person who would be the second of the wagons is self-preserving... I don't get it.

Meh.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Wait a minute.....
heuristically_alone wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:22 am
Also the not taking responsibility for their vote, Madge never wants to take responsibility as town either, and often talks about wheeling votes. I wouldn't call this alignment indicative for Madge and you shouldn't either.
madge

Post by madge »

lol, i know for a fact that that is not a real slip as i know i'm town. but damned if i have no way of proving that!
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
bessie

Post by bessie »

What is EFoT?
osieorb18

Post by osieorb18 »

EFoT = Elim First on Tie
This game uses "hard majority" majority elimination at greater than 50% of living players during the Day and elimination at the end of the Day for the player with the most votes. Ties will be resolved by checking who received that number of votes first.
bessie

Post by bessie »

madge wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:00 am lol, i know for a fact that that is not a real slip as i know i'm town. but damned if i have no way of proving that!
skeptical bessie.PNG
skeptical bessie.PNG (77.77 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
bessie

Post by bessie »

So Madge, why'd you visit Osie last night?
bessie

Post by bessie »

Unvote
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx

Bessie you have too many scum reads and I don't understand it .

You asked me something but I don't really get the question .
Bessie wrote:WakeMeUp was more concerned about protecting Osie than she was in voting for scum, she even says this a bit later:
I said I think he is town previously
His other players and games references may not be things put there to make you not understand his posts and hide behind these. Because when someone plays with so many unknown players, making stances understandable just for 2 is suicidal for scum.
Why is only you triggered by this and none of the others?
Also you ignore the amount of work he put in this game and I can't do this. He looks like town Osie I saw many times.

The only thing that's odd @osieorb18 :
you didn't link me the scum game (or I didn't notice it?)
@WakeMeUp, if what I just said is not true, why didn’t you correct my “mistake” in this post:
What mistake you talk about here?
Honestly i shrugged at this.

Heury please post your games mistakes. I won't search for them .
The 2 posts i quoted contradict each other, in the first you say both should be town in the second you say both are scummy.
And now you only vote to self press but you find a reason in the fact Osie is towny.

My Poe is Heury/Madge
My vote now is on Heury in spirit
osieorb18

Post by osieorb18 »

xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:15 amThe only thing that's odd @osieorb18 :
you didn't link me the scum game (or I didn't notice it?)
As far as I can recall, I haven't rolled scum since this game outside of Russian Roulette games in Live Mafia, but maybe the smashboards game in which I didn't really do anything was more recent.

Oh, I guess I replaced into Steven Universe: Fusion Wars and then realized that game was impossible for scum to win.