Gojoe Memorial Mafia Thread

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
Freddino18
Hey @Sniper can I have a role?

Re: Gojoe Memorial Mafia Thread

Post by Freddino18 »

Miller Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
How do I format this lol? Innocent. I suspect nothing.
Old Bruce wrote:Mighty Morphine Power Ranger
Jplus wrote:Was that a response to penis or to tree?
Diana's boytoy.
Hey @Sniper can I have a sig too?
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

Miller Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
With the miller at least I can do some sort of miller hunting. Madge is starting to talk too much about millerizing so probably not them. But no other suspects right now. Also super totes excited about my partner. Been wanting to work with him for a long time. Sorry for the early bus.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
EGW

Post by EGW »

Miller Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Currently I think Madge and Fred are scum. Court is likely the millerizer. I'm unsure on Sabrar and Heury at the moment. Also, Fred removed his signature of Somi. Something to note, unsure if I should ask him this. I feel it might give Somi a hard time regardless of alignment. Annoyed at Fred taking forever to respond, this is likely due to his timezone and also at the same time intentionally limiting his posting. It's possible I die tonight if I'm right. J hasn't given me a town read boo. That is all.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Millerizer Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Hi LaserGuy! Got my alignment yet?
heuristically_alone

Miller Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
I have a sneaking suspicion that Bessie may be the miller, yet at the same time she wouldn't be so obvious about it would she? I think Bessie would target sabrar first dawn if she were the miller.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Millerizer Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
ngl I was pretty excited when Madge rolled Millerizer. The fact that several people have already deemed her as not being so speaks to why :lol:

Heury with the Hari points +5

Very impressed by how quickly Fred is picking up on the game!
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Millerizer Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
I was wondering when the dgamers were going to realize who one another was haha. And yes J I do appreciate your post.
Seven (she, him, their)
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Miller
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
I like Sabrar's reads. He's setting himself up to be the N1 kill once again, I think. He's obvtown

I'm leaning toward a bessie/Court team with madge as the millerizer.

Fred is a red herring and can't conceivably be any informed alignment.

Not sure I agree with Sabrar about EGW's enthusiasm. I feel like I've seen him much more overbearing in the past. He's kind of my dark horse. I have never had good luck reading him though, actually.

I have played with Prince and Bardull before, but nothing really stands out to be about either of them that I can remember, meta-wise.

heury and somi are kind of tonally fine but I have nothing strong to really hang my hat on for either player at this point.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Miller Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Ok, so now I'm seeing Heury be uncharitable towards me. This seems like a chainsaw. It also feels like he didn't care to understand my reasoning on Fred and instead just switched to listing me as his suspect, as an impulse. This means I must be wrong about Madge. So time to re-evaluate. I'm conversing with him so I can see his thought process wrt his push on me now. At first I was feeling he was just that misguided, but he is seeming to have malicious intent. I'm not sure about the setup read thing but that is certainly post hoc. Sadly I don't think we can get Fred today, but I will eventually get to re-evaluating and mention my thoughts on him. I need to weigh this against Madge. Seeing Somi post, I am feeling more of a townie tone from him. It's Heury who is now the concern. Especially since Sabrar did mention he didn't see him use a point system before. I should ask him about that. This all makes me want to push Fred more. Court will most likely flip Millerizer though. I will lol if he flips scum though.
heuristically_alone

Season 10 Mafia Championship Info

I got asked to share this with xkcd if we wanted to send someone to represent. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ezy ... sp=sharing
----
he/him/they
ratammer
Gatekeeper

Post by ratammer »

Miller Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Pff it's amusing that a random comment by Freddino has caused me to become a topic of discussion
Diana, madge's ratwife, any pronouns

I'm watching the first episode of all different cartoons!

---

Ya like my gate?
madge

Post by madge »

Miller Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
If I were Fred's mafia partner, I'd like to think that once I realised this was his first game I'd refuse to give him any advice or answer any questions, as that would make his questions look most natural in the thread. I'd also tell him not to worry about voting for me.

Of course, writing it out now makes me wonder if Fred's mafia partner already did just that - so maybe it's a nulltell.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

Diana's boytoy.
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

Edit: Millerizer Mafia
Diana's boytoy.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Millerizer Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
@Seven can you explain to Fred that it's ok to edit Gojoe posts and that the restriction only applies to the game? I don't want to talk to him out-of-game.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Miller Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
So, I'm concerned Court may flip scum here. He is being performative about his wagon, and feels to be taking it so he can create associations with other townies and bring them down with him. At first J felt genuine but I actually agree with Madge that he hasn't really made an impression on me. I've also noted that he had not actually given a read on me for the whole game, which is easy to do. I know he doesn't like meta, probably regardless of alignment, but I don't think he'd want to give me a town read easily. Scum want to prop up their own buddies, and even though he can vibe with my questioning and my reads he doesn't really feel open enough to give a read on me. I am not an arrogant person but I am noting this. Heury, is probably town here. I'm thinking of re-evaluating him again. Well rather, if Court flips scum I'm probably gonna put him at null and think hard about his alignment. Hopefully the game Bessie provided can help me with this. It did feel like he didn't think through my reasoning though and wanted to push me as his top suspect. I don't know what compelled him to do that. Yet I agree with Sabrar that he doesn't really have anything to gain with that. So it's probably townie motivated? Hmm. I should ask him about this sometime. I really want to see Somi give a reads list, as well. I think he really likes to just not care as town which is funny, and town telling to me. I think as mafia he would generate reads to fit in, here he does not care. Although his interactions with me are annoying me with his stubbornness, I wish he could see my thought process. Lets see if I can get through to him. Finally, I HOPE Court flips millerizer here. For some reason others thing its better to eliminate the godfather, but I think its better we take care of the Millerizer first to minimize any marks from remaining in the town after the millerizers death. Either way, it feels like the cop can only have a useful result by Day 4 maybe. I could be wrong. That's it for now. But yeah... sadly Court + J are probably the team here now. J bussing.
EGW

Post by EGW »

Miller Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Ok actually, the team may be J + Heury, and Court is the millerizer. I think this is solved. Laugh at me if this is all wrong.
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Diana's boytoy.
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

Keep forgetting to say what it's for.

Night 1
Diana's boytoy.
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

Night 1
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
My strategy is as follows: Don't vote
Diana's boytoy.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

@Fred you can edit your posts here! Just not in the game thread.
Seven (she, him, their)
bessie

Post by bessie »

Millerizer Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
EVERYONE SUCKS EXCEPT ME
EGW

Post by EGW »

Miller Mafia Night 1
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Court is town. Feel like he should have given it more of a shot but he was too lazy. Oh well. J + Heury scum. Madge is probably the millerizer then. Bessie might die tonight. Sabrar if it's scum who worries he might nab them. This is not a good start. But, better that Somi hammered now before the thread became bigger. There is plenty of content that can be read for future days. This is Day 1, the backbone of the game. Every other day is just a call back to Day 1. Which reminds me of Time Traveler Mafia, we had Day 1 and then *went back to Day 1* lol. Ah, good times. Time to play some Destiny 2.
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

Seven wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:17 am @Fred you can edit your posts here! Just not in the game thread.
meh
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Diana's boytoy.
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

Millerizer Mafia
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
I'm glad we got a reasonable mis-yeet but unhappy how it came to be.

@George: sorry buddy, wish I could try and see how long I can continue to deceive you but you're just too dangerous for that.