Halloween Mafia 2021 - The Party Trap - Day 7

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Re: Halloween Mafia 2021 - The Party Trap

Post by Seven »

LaserGuy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:11 am
Seven wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:51 amSo I killed boom
Why....?
Thought he was mafia
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

I feel like maybe there were other places that shot could have been used that might have been more useful.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

LaserGuy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:36 am I feel like maybe there were other places that shot could have been used that might have been more useful.
Will explain my not logic som other time as I am under the influence currently
Seven (she, him, their)
Wam

Post by Wam »

LaserGuy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:36 am I feel like maybe there were other places that shot could have been used that might have been more useful.
Seven you were pushing hard for somi end of day. Why a sudden boom pivot?

I just dont see how you can be a positive force for town after that and it's going to have to be some amazing logic when your back!
Wam

Post by Wam »

So Patzer must have been telling the truth. Only other scenario I can see is that patzer was the recruiter and seven was recruited and rezzed but that's easy to test by eliminating seven.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Wam wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:11 am So Patzer must have been telling the truth. Only other scenario I can see is that patzer was the recruiter and seven was recruited and rezzed but that's easy to test by eliminating seven.
Why can't patzer be the Survivor?
Wam

Post by Wam »

LaserGuy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:18 am
Wam wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:11 am So Patzer must have been telling the truth. Only other scenario I can see is that patzer was the recruiter and seven was recruited and rezzed but that's easy to test by eliminating seven.
Why can't patzer be the Survivor?
Patzer could be the survivor but I don't see how survivor patzer fits with a mafia not mafia cop so it would be a bit of a gamble to guess your not mafia. As if you ever flipped mafia it would be obvious patzer was lying. Patzer could be mafia as well but then they were gambling that town didnt have a cop albeit successfully as there was no counter claim.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Dude
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I'm legit town so one of you is a liar. Laser claim
Seven (she, him, their)
Wam

Post by Wam »

Seven wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:39 am I'm legit town so one of you is a liar. Laser claim

Don't do drunk maths seven. 7 players assuming worst case and all those dead but not flipped are town leaves. 2 mafia, 1 cult 1 survivor 3 town. So we could all be town.
Wam

Post by Wam »

Day 2 somi and snide were very quiet. What are your thoughts now we are in day 3.
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

Don't have long at the keyboard this morning, so I'll start my post-by-post read throughs later. Right now I'd have somi and Snide as my votables.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Did you know this will be irreversible?
Wam wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:08 am Seven you were pushing hard for somi end of day. Why a sudden boom pivot?

I just dont see how you can be a positive force for town after that and it's going to have to be some amazing logic when your back!
I agree that Boomfrog was nowhere near suspicious enough to get shot, so I'd like to hear that as well. Jimbob makes even less sense for town vig, so both kills came from scum and with Seven owning up to it, seems like he is actually responsible for BoomFrog. I'm not sure what to make of the clusterfuck of abilities he claimed so far (vigilante, phoenix and self-destruct). The first two maybe some kind of commando-survivor, but why would survivor ever self-destruct?
Wam wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:43 am Don't do drunk maths seven. 7 players assuming worst case and all those dead but not flipped are town leaves. 2 mafia, 1 cult 1 survivor 3 town. So we could all be town.
Fingers crossed we get a dead townie back at noon.
Wam wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:09 am Day 2 somi and snide were very quiet. What are your thoughts now we are in day 3.
Yeah, I'm having trouble getting my head in the game, sorry about that. I know this isn't great at all, but this is basically what's in my head right now.
town: Wam, (Jimbob, Suzaku)
possibly town: LaserGuy (Boomfrog)
to reread: bessie, patzer, Moody, Snide Sniper
survivor?: Seven
moody7277 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:17 pm Don't have long at the keyboard this morning, so I'll start my post-by-post read throughs later. Right now I'd have somi and Snide as my votables.
The lack of reaction to Seven's claim concerns me.
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

EBWOP: I messed up of course, Boomfrog is confirmed town now
possibly town: LaserGuy
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
Wam

Post by Wam »

Somi I know you had to re read but gut call on patzer?

Moody you had chance to do your post by post? Also why is seven not in your votables?
Wam

Post by Wam »

@seven are you still impaired or can you give your logic?
Wam

Post by Wam »

Also can't wait to see Bessie's sceptical dog photo for seven.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

somitomi wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:06 pm EBWOP: I messed up of course, Boomfrog is confirmed town now
Why is Wam Town?

If you had Seven's vig shot, who would you have killed? @TheSnideSniper: Same question for you.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

Also, Seven can't be cult and unless mafia has two kills he can't be mafia, so we aren't yeeting him today.
bessie

Post by bessie »

yeah right.png
yeah right.png (191.21 KiB) Viewed 3228 times
So I don’t believe you.

Seven wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:59 am And Pat was telling the truth probably? Crap so unless suzaku was scum we only have 3 town alive?
Why so quick to assume patzer was town and not survivor?

+1, QFT, dude you read my mind…

Wam wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:43 am Don't do drunk maths seven.
Dammit Wam you should have kept him talking,

moody7277 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:17 pm Right now I'd have somi and Snide as my votables.
Why not Seven?

somitomi wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:52 pm I agree that Boomfrog was nowhere near suspicious enough to get shot, so I'd like to hear that as well.
How about you start posting some reads instead of sitting back and watching others give opinions?

somitomi wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:06 pm EBWOP: I messed up of course, Boomfrog is confirmed town now
Noting your mistake for now.

Wam wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:28 pm Also can't wait to see Bessie's sceptical dog photo for seven.
I went through my old photos and picked one that had not yet been posted anywhere just for this.

LaserGuy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:53 pm Also, Seven can't be cult and unless mafia has two kills he can't be mafia, so we aren't yeeting him today.
Think creatively. Can you not think of other possibilities for two eliminations?
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

somitomi wrote:The lack of reaction to Seven's claim concerns me.
The lack of reading comprehension concerns me. When I said I didn't have long at the keyboard, I meant that those two sentences were all I was going to be able to bang out before heading out the door. Obviously Zen saying she vigged (or something lethal) boomfrog is interesting because town!Zen misaimed whereas scum!Zen is playing a very bold game with this. Your OMGUS for me calling you votable has been noted.

[quote="wam']Moody you had chance to do your post by post? Also why is seven not in your votables?[/quote]

Just got back in the door a few minutes ago and am still catching up. Not having her votable D2 was a courtesy to a replacing player, and my first post of the day was inertia from that. Obviously the possibility of bold scum added to heury's behavior D1 means she is also considered votable.
LaserGuy wrote:Also, Seven can't be cult and unless mafia has two kills he can't be mafia, so we aren't yeeting him today.
Okay, let me parse this. heury/7en as town!vig was elimed for N1 and was unable to use it, but we had a NK. huery/7en gets rezzed noon D1, and then 7en decides to use it on boomfrog N2, along again with the NK. This is what your reasoning is? Counter-hypothesis is that 7en decided to use the extra death to start a gambit as to how people reacted to boomfrog's death while the actual vig is not taking credit.

Full dead
boomfrog

Mostly dead
Suzaku
patzer
jimbob

Alive
bessie
LaserGuy
moody7277
7en
Snide*
somi*
wam

*already did these
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

The only untruth I told about my role is that I gain a passive upon revival. Instead I gain a 1 shot non-revivable kill. (Claimed passive to avoid being role blocked).
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

moody7277 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:54 pm 7en
nice
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

bessie wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:30 pm
Seven wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:59 am And Pat was telling the truth probably? Crap so unless suzaku was scum we only have 3 town alive?
Why so quick to assume patzer was town and not survivor?
Because I'm the survivor of course /s
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I'm out of town for the weekend and typing mobile is the worst, so nothing substantial until I get home.
Seven (she, him, their)