Sabrar (1): madge

Not voting (2): bessie, Sabrar
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Freddino18
Hey @Sniper can I have a role?

Re: Millerizer Mafia - Night 1

Post by Freddino18 »

bessie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:43 amI am curious as to how you plan on killing the Millerizer on Day 3.
By convincing you, apparently.
Makhaira wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:05 pmheury also very eager to distance/buss sabrar here. kinda wild how much heury got away with shadin sab and he never pushes back
In addition, he put Sab as second-lowest on his reads, after town reading him all game, only having Madge lower.
heuristically_alone wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:43 pmUpdated reads list:
More Towny
Heury
Somitomi
Fred
Prince J (dropped due to lack of content thus far)
Bessie
Sabrar
Madge
Less Towny
Old Bruce wrote:Mighty Morphine Power Ranger
Jplus wrote:Was that a response to penis or to tree?
Diana's boytoy.
Hey @Sniper can I have a sig too?
Freddino18

Re: Millerizer Mafia - Day 3

Post by Freddino18 »

Never mind on the town-reading of Sabrar from Heury, he was just below the middle on the only previous read list
Diana's boytoy.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Fred, can you provide your read of Makhaira? It would be helpful to know today why you're so sure he's town, in case you are not here tomorrow.
Freddino18

Re: Millerizer Mafia - Day 2

Post by Freddino18 »

Working on it, not 100% sure, right now I'm almost done summarizing D2. As of right now, my main reason for town-reading J's actions is due to his openness as to why he wasn't participating, namely the other Mafia game he is involved in, as well as his unwillingness to post a read list until after confirming Somi's investigation on Heury. From what I remember, he never got around to posting those reads. I completely understand what he's talking about, I've been dealing with a lot of other stuff in my personal life, including a first date and having to plan a way out of a Death Tyrant encounter in my current D&D campaign. I have missed a few days entirely, and the only reason I am able to motivate myself to do my own complete read list is because I have the countdown timer in the corner of my screen.
madge wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:18 amthis was less true when there were two mafioso (as milleriser can't win with godfather alive), but now we'll be down to one soon enough (somi telling truth = heury voted out today, down to one mafia; somi lying = somi voted out tomorrow, down to one mafia), which means that it'll be in mafia's interest to NK the scummiest among us
bessie wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:40 amWoof
Court
EGW
bessie
somitomi
NEUTRAL LINE
Fred
INDIE LINE
Madge
Sabrar

MAFIA LINE
heuristically_alone
Prince J
Grr
You already have Madge as a possible Millerizer candidate on one of your last lists of Day 2, and it's extremely likely that we are at Millerizer MYLO today. I am asking you to postpone voting for Mafia today to prevent a Millerizer win. The quoted post from Madge is my main reason for reading her as Millerizer, along with a lot of less tangible stuff from D1, including her insistence on referring to Vintage Madge, which is a great meta for the Millerizer to take advantage of.
Diana's boytoy.
madge

Post by madge »

bessie wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:57 pm So Madge, are you voting for Sabrar because you believe he is mafia or because you believe he is millerizer?
Bold of you to consider I can tell the difference. I would lean towards mafia because Mak pointed out some interaction stuff and he doesn't seem to be steering targets. But if PrinceJ was milleriser, that would make sense because he was kind of disengaged, and perhaps he made some bad miller targets. But I'd also expect a mafia who loses their partner on D2 to be disengaged, too.

So yeah, I have no idea.

I'd like to say I'm upset about being voted out because of one post I wrote *trying to convince mafia to try and kill the milleriser* (which they didn't, which is why we're in this mess, which includes both FRED CLAIMING AND DOOMING US and scummy players likes YOURS TRULY still being alive and distracting town), but after how toDay has gone I can only think that this is absolutely hilarious and COMPLETELY on brand, with me having NO FREAKING CLUE what is happening and being asked to justify things I can't justify because I operate based on vibes.

God I hope Fred is scum playing 5D chess and the real cop will come out guns blazing tomorrow. that would be *chef's kiss*.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
madge

Post by madge »

so yeah to answer Bessie's question with less vitriol (lol sry), my gut says sabrar mafia / mak millerzr, but I am more certain that sabrar is some flavour of scum than mak is, so that's why i'm voting him
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

Sabrar wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:18 pm
Freddino18 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:24 pmstill working on my full analysis
You should not have to 'work' on the analysis. You were 100% convinced of your conclusions 36 hours ago so you supposedly did the work already.
I said it in the same post, that it was incomplete and based on gut feeling
Diana's boytoy.
madge

Post by madge »

i am aware that this changes nothing because it already happened, buy why did your gut feeling overshadow my analysis where i determined that if a living milleriser knows who the cop is tomorrow the milleriser wins
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

bessie wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:17 pmFred, can you provide your read of Makhaira? It would be helpful to know today why you're so sure he's town, in case you are not here tomorrow.
Can you? You have never, not once, provided any details or concrete evidence on your read of J, which is carrying over here. Now that Mak is making an actual effort to participate, like you always wanted J to, does it change your limp read? Can you provide anything other than a lack of interaction as a reason to vote for Mak right now? Are you able to provide more than 10 words against them? Because that's all you've given us all game. Remember, if you survive, it means the Mafia wants you alive because the way you vote will help them win. At this point, it is impossible to dissuade you or me, so one of us will die, then all whoever is scum has to do is convince the other townie that they're right. Tomorrow, if you don't get cop, both Mak and Sab will claim cop, both hoping to sway you. There will be no further information. If you become cop, there will be no further information. I am almost certainly going to die, so the mantle is going somewhere else.
Diana's boytoy.
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

madge wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:37 ami am aware that this changes nothing because it already happened, buy why did your gut feeling overshadow my analysis where i determined that if a living milleriser knows who the cop is tomorrow the milleriser wins
Because, frankly, my read of you makes me inclined to disregard anything you say about Millerizer win conditions.
Diana's boytoy.
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

Here's my summary so far:
Attachments
Day 1 summary.rar
(138.64 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Diana's boytoy.
madge

Post by madge »

And instead of, like, looking at the role PMs and finding a place where I clearly have different information to you because of my scummitude, and catching me red-handed like that, you just decide to claim cop and screw us over

like whatever. you're clearly digging your heels in to justify your ridiculous and illogical claim, i feel like if you had taken a few hours to debate the merits of claiming, perhaps with bessie or sabrar who you clearly trust, like, you could have said "hey friends i think madge's reasoning for the cop not claiming is bull, do you see a problem?"

i am so over this. ugh
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

I'm here, going to address a couple of things tomorrow if we're still around. Just want to get this out:
Freddino18 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:16 am Tomorrow, if you don't get cop, both Mak and Sab will claim cop, both hoping to sway you. There will be no further information. If you become cop, there will be no further information. I am almost certainly going to die, so the mantle is going somewhere else.
Again you're not taking your analysis to its final conclusions. In that scenario scum won't know who inherited Cop so by forcing them to claim first there's a 50% chance of an automatic win and not relying on guesswork. So order of claims need to be set up, preferably by the common town-read (bessie).

Also @Fred: can we get a summary of that analysis for those of us who are reluctant to download unverified files from the net?
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Please don't post files (documents)!

btw for all of your information!
Seven wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:58 am 5x Town Universal Backups
Assumes the role of a power role the first time a Town PR with that name is eliminated. If there are any other living Universal Backups when a Town PR dies, one Universal Backup is randomly selected to assume the power role. Wins when all non-town roles are removed from the game.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Sabrar wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:57 am I'm here, going to address a couple of things tomorrow if we're still around. Just want to get this out:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/t ... nt=cursive

Deadline is in like 35 minutes btw, your post makes it sound like you think its tomorrow
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Im here till deadline @bessie @freddie, sounds like we're on the same page re: madge but if theres anything else you want me to consider nows the time
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

Makhaira wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:23 am Deadline is in like 35 minutes btw, your post makes it sound like you think its tomorrow
Tomorrow, as in D4 where I will have more than an hour to compose my reply.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Freddino18 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:08 am As of right now, my main reason for town-reading J's actions is due to his openness as to why he wasn't participating, namely the other Mafia game he is involved in,
I would consider this not alignment-indicative.

Freddino18 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:08 am as well as his unwillingness to post a read list until after confirming Somi's investigation on Heury.
And I would consider this scummy.

Freddino18 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:08 am From what I remember, he never got around to posting those reads.
[insert cynical Labrador pic in your mind, I don’t have time to dig one up]

Freddino18 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:08 am I completely understand what he's talking about, I've been dealing with a lot of other stuff in my personal life, including a first date and having to plan a way out of a Death Tyrant encounter in my current D&D campaign. I have missed a few days entirely, and the only reason I am able to motivate myself to do my own complete read list is because I have the countdown timer in the corner of my screen.
I wanna say something game related but I’m having trouble putting it into words. I hope your date goes well!

madge wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:38 am so yeah to answer Bessie's question with less vitriol (lol sry), my gut says sabrar mafia / mak millerzr, but I am more certain that sabrar is some flavour of scum than mak is, so that's why i'm voting him
This is illogical to me.

Freddino18 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:16 am Can you? You have never, not once, provided any details or concrete evidence on your read of J, which is carrying over here.
I’ve been posting the same concrete read since Day 1. You refusing to accept my reasons does not make them invalid.

Freddino18 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:16 am Remember, if you survive, it means the Mafia wants you alive because the way you vote will help them win.
And how will I vote tomorrow, if I am here? You think you know my mind. But you don’t.
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

@bessie: any questions that I can answer quickly?
bessie

Post by bessie »

Makhaira wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:24 am Im here till deadline @bessie @freddie, sounds like we're on the same page re: madge but if theres anything else you want me to consider nows the time
No I don't have anything that's can't wait until tomorrow if its you and me. Contrary to Fred's belief, I do want to try to get an updated read on you, so if you have time in the night cycle please read my posts.
madge

Post by madge »

I'm happy to swap my vote to mak if that would change things, but I suspect it won't.

However, given deadline's looming, it's worth a shot, I guess? :/

I really don't know what I can do at this point, beyond curse the futility of the situation we find ourselves in.

unvote

vote: makhaira
bessie

Post by bessie »

Sabrar wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:35 am @bessie: any questions that I can answer quickly?
No. Hammer away if you wish.
bessie

Post by bessie »

madge wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:39 am I'm happy to swap my vote to mak if that would change things, but I suspect it won't.

However, given deadline's looming, it's worth a shot, I guess? :/

I really don't know what I can do at this point, beyond curse the futility of the situation we find ourselves in.

unvote

vote: makhaira
wut.PNG
wut.PNG (274.01 KiB) Viewed 942 times
bessie

Post by bessie »

I just don't understand madgemind.