Millerizer Mafia - Game Over

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Re: Millerizer Mafia - Day 3

Post by Seven »

With 5 alive it takes 3 to eliminate.

madge (2): Fred, Makhaira
Makhaira (1): madge

Not voting (2): bessie, Sabrar
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Freddino18
Hey @Sniper can I have a role?

Post by Freddino18 »

bessie wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:35 amAnd how will I vote tomorrow, if I am here? You think you know my mind. But you don’t.
So you're telling me you don't intend to vote for Mak tomorrow?

Anyways, signing off for today, I've been up pretty late.
Old Bruce wrote:Mighty Morphine Power Ranger
Jplus wrote:Was that a response to penis or to tree?
Diana's boytoy.
Hey @Sniper can I have a sig too?
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

I was waiting to see if Fred bothers to put his analysis in the thread. Seems not.

Vote: madge
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Hammer. No more posting.
Seven (she, him, their)
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

Here's the document, plaintext. It's 11 pages on Google
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Starting after the woof list
MADGE: Immediately defensive on first post.
EGW: Immediate vote for me
BESSIE: Informational post with no content Disregard
MADGE: Makes several blanket statements, no real content
BESSIE: Clarifies woof list with previous “beef”
SABRAR: Immediate vote for EGW
EGW: Calls out Madge for not replying to Bessie’s clarification
MADGE: Explains that it’s a joke
HEURY: Continues the joke, applauds scummy past self
EGW: Deliberately ignores the joke, accuses Madge of deliberately obfuscating the conversation (what conversation?), votes Madge
SABRAR: States that “George” never gambits (WHO TF IS GEORGE?)
MADGE: No content
me: Confused post, I remember mistyping almost every word in this post
MADGE: Explains basic rules
me: No elimination. I made my decision not to vote at this point
MADGE: Clarifies vote formatting, asks me to clarify reasoning
SABRAR: Asks if this is my first game
SOMI: Asks Bessie if they can work together (joking tone). Asks Madge to clarify the blanket statements (I would appreciate that too, strategy is NOT obvious lol). Asks EGW if the early vote for Madge is serious
EGW: Flames Sabrar for participating (George comment), states there is no gambit (is he George?) states his Madge read is a “soft read”
EGW: Immediately goes back on Madge being a soft read, advocates for a hard and fast playstyle. Says that in a previous game he hated “useless” townies. Definitely a TRYHARD
EGW: Asks if the woof list was a joke, asks for opinion on Madge
COURT: Immediate vote for Bessie, citing the woof list, asks why he(?)’s not more woof
SABRAR: Gives reasoning for actively participating in conversation. Asks EGW why he’s taking the woof list any serious thought. Generally seems to have some outside beef with EGW
MADGE: Offers to explain obvious strategies. Explains that they intend to be useless, as that is their meta. Cites a previous game where being useless helped their faction
MADGE: States I’m not Mafia, soft town read on EGW and Bessie
SOMI: Confirms to EGW that the woof list is a joke, does not ask for strat explanations, hopes to not die
HEURY: Posts a list of point-based reads
EGW: Explains reasoning for taking woof list seriously, is curious as to whether or not I have played before
SABRAR: George is EGW Seems suspicious of EGW for making a weak claim. (Jokingly?) suspicious of Heury for using the point system. Agrees with Madge that strategies should not be shared.
MADGE: Gives a CORRECT summary of how the Millerizer role works. (Earliest Millerizer MYLO is Day 4, and wins if Godfather is voted off that day and no earlier)
PRINCE J: First post. No content
PRINCE J: Comments on speed of game (slow)
PRINCE J: Joke read
PRINCE J: Mild scum read on Court for the vote against Bessie (for dogpiling lol). Immediately reneges
PRINCE J: Town read on Sabrar/Madge or “possible deepwolf” for one of them
PRINCE J: Finally stops spamming
COURT: Asks what deepwolf is
COURT: Asks what the beef is between Sabrar and EGW
PRINCE J: Deepwolf means a scum doing early innocence signaling
EGW: Seems to like J, agrees that Madge is posturing
EGW: Asks Heury to clarify on his assessment of Sabrar
BESSIE: Scum read of Madge. Questions Madge’s interpretation of the woof list. Posts the exact initial conditions as a setup-spec, as if it was new information. Asks me to start posting my thoughts. Responds to Somi asking how they are clashing. States the woof list is not a joke (probably a rating of underhandedness, or likeliness to be straightforward). Comments that Madge was watching for the thread to pop, and that not answering my initial question clearly was out of character. States that confirmations are content. (Woof list as a scale of conformation to the format? Why am I so high? Why is Madge so low?). States that Madge is a great late-game Town asset.
COURT: Unvotes Bessie, cites dog pics
MADGE: Thinks she’s on the grr end of the woof list, says she was excited and on lunch when game started.
SABRAR: Surprised by Bessie’s message
me: Confirms first game of mafia
me: Chaotic Stupid
MADGE: Claims I am inexperienced, not stupid, offers help (I missed it, I think)
MADGE: Posts some resources. Definitely missed that
me: The Millerizer speculation post, with the edits (literally two words, by the way)
MADGE: Answers that yes, we can claim roles, but it is not helpful, explains why each role should not claim truthfully, advises not to lie, but also not to volunteer info. Then talks general cop strategy. Clarifies that I would not have asked my initial questions if I was Mafia. Confirms that the Millerizer is the only one who can directly confirm the Godfather.
me: Realization of dum
EGW: Asks if I was playing a role, then asks for three scum names with reasoning, then asks about my no elimination vote
SOMI: Claims they’re smart and capable of underhandedness. Says hi to J. Asks J if initial post was a joke. Clarifies that being low on woof list seems to be clashing with Bessie. States that bottom spot is objectively most grr on the absolute scale of woof.
HEURY: Claims that not reading is lame. Fires back at Sabrar for also using point system for the first time.
MADGE: Tells me I cannot edit
HEURY: Clarifies that Sabrar usually leaves an opportunity to respond. Lays a bit of stink on Bessie for obfuscation. Answers my question about having a partner. Compliments Somi for being smoothbrained
COURT: Refuses to elaborate on initial vote, but will if asked directly
COURT: Goes to work
EGW: Asks Madge to elaborate on town/Millerizer read of me and town reads of EGW and Bessie, specific focus on Bessie
SABRAR: Reads J as town due to SOC style of writing. Reads me and Madge as non-Millerizer due to our “misunderstandings” (Remember to bring up Madge’s correct interpretation). Explains that he and EGW are always adversarial in their actions, and have never both been mafia. Points out that we should not have told the Millerizer that they are the only person who can identify the Godfather. Says there is a problem with Bessie’s woof list because nobody interpreted it correctly. Complements Bessie for getting the setup right. Calls out Bessie for misinterpretation of confirmation post timings.
EGW: Admits he has a hard time reading Sabrar, says he has no negative intentions
EGW: Agrees to Sabrar’s read that I am not Millerizer. States that he is not comfortable with Madge being the one to reveal the Millfather trick. Asks for a scum read from Sabrar
SABRAR: Does not have any scum reads, states he now avoids quick reads
MADGE: Explains reads of me, EGW, and Bessie. Apologizes for reveal of Millfather trick, states that she is trying not to drive me off.
HEURY: Calls out some of Madge’s wording for being slightly scummy
BESSIE: Doggoposting, more obfuscation on the woof list. Asks Madge what makes her think she is arguing about metas. Tells me that a town no elim vote is generally bad. Explains the woof list (my last speculation was correct). Asks Heury for an updated read list. Explains that her reads do not conform to the number of scum roles, states that “forced” reads are generally suspicious. Apologizes for the missed read for timing that Sabrar pointed out. Starts a stupid argument about late rereads. Claims she is always a stubborn bitch
HEURY: Likes Bessie’s suspicion of forced reads, eliminates Bessie as a possible partner to Sabrar. Eliminates J as a scum partner with Sabrar/Madge
EGW: Still wants to know if it’s my first game
COURT: Slightly suspicious of Sabrar but not willing to commit to scum read. Does not want to read me, advocates toasting me if I’m lying about being new (haha, no barbeque for you). Neutral read on Heury. Neutral read on EGW. Neutral read on J, does not understand J’s read on Sabrar/Madge. Weirded out by Somi’s waffling on his original post. Light town read on Madge.
PRINCE J: Waffly read on Bessie, due to her being firmly neutral
EGW: Light town read on Bessie for pushing on Madge and asking Heury for more reads
me: Acknowledges Millerizer misunderstanding (god I hate that word triplet). Asks what I should be reading and if the Millerizer has perfect knowledge of all active Millers
EGW: Posts a link to the last question
me: Answers
EGW: Asks me why “Madge stinky”
me: References another thread
EGW: Calls me out for being weird about it
me: explains that it was a joke
EGW: Asks why I removed a quote from sig
PRINCE J: Unsure about me, think’s EGW’s questions are a good thing
PRINCE J: Likes Bessie’s analysis, feels it lacks substance. Lists Bessie’s reads in a more concise format. Criticizes for saying basically the same thing on each read
PRINCE J: Paired scum read on Bessie/Court
me: Explains the Signature Game, poorly
HEURY: Notes my background as a shitposter, believes that I am new to Mafia
me: Gets Heury’s name right when he didn’t do the same for me.
HEURY: Gets angry at several people for getting his name wrong (What does EBWOP mean?) Gives me points for actually reading the thread
SABRAR: Continues pointless argument with Bessie. Asks for a few old usernames. States that he has no inhibitions on reading new players. Asks Seven my question about the Millerizer knowing all current Millers. Reinforces no-elim being bad. Asks J to reevaluate initial Court read through the lens of a possible Court/Bessie team
EGW: List of reads. Bessie: good. J: good. Sabrar: light good. Heury: light good. Somi: very light good. Court: Millerizer. Madge: bad. Me: Bad
EGW: Votes me
EGW: Asks for each to give top 3
PRINCE J: Waffles on read of Bessie/Court
PRINCE J: Votes Court
PRINCE J: Compliments EGW on readability. Asks for reasoning on voting me over Madge, plus a third option
PRINCE J: Asks for old usernames
PRINCE J: Asks for Somi to interact more
PRINCE J: States probably not me
EGW: Explains read of me as being intentionally obtuse, thinks I could possibly be on a team with Somi, cites my hard tone shift. Gives old forum name (not familiar)
EGW: Asks for reasoning of J’s town read of me, re-states belief of Bessie town, but cites her meta as reasoning
EGW: Adds to the wanting of data from Somi, states that Somi is an easy read
HEURY: Asks what would happen to EGW’s read of Court if someone else came up Millerizer. Disagrees on read of me, cites my “jokey mannerisms” as being difficult to read, wants my reads to solidify any reads of me. Asks for reads
EGW: States that Court would still be scum if someone else turned up Millerizer. States that he strives for accuracy in eliminations and will not treat me with kid gloves. States that the post reinforces town read for Heury
PRINCE J: Doesn’t think it’s a Court/Bessie team, but states that both have been noncommittal in their posts. States that he groups Millerizer and Mafia as one bad group. Says that Millerizer is likely to be one of the neutral people. Advocates for ignoring metas
PRINCE J: Asks Heury for possible votes
EGW: States that he is aware of the risk of using metas, but still likes to use them, citing Somi’s lack of content. Needs a strong argument against Bessie to change. Doesn’t care if a Mafia member dies or the Millerizer on Day 1
HEURY: Has no Millerizer reads, thinks that elimination of Mafia takes priority. Heavy scum read of EGW, citing opportunism. Asks Sabrar and Madge for a top 3
EGW: Asks for clarification on the opportunism, defends having three perfectly matched reads
EGW: Cites tone for mild town read of Somi. Agrees more evidence is needed
EGW: Asks Heury for an updated list
SOMI: Claims they would have discussed ways to hide that they had discussed anything if they were Mafia. Reads me as non-Millerizer. Argues about Bessie arguing about Somi taking the woof list at face value. Admits not knowing what caused the flip on Court’s opening post being serious or not, agrees with J that Court’s reads are fluff. States that I am not smart enough to intentionally fuck up my initial interpretation of the Millerizer role. States that she doesn’t care about the number of scum on D1 and will call out any potential scum regardless of how many that turns out to be. Calls EGW lazy for only having 3 reads
EGW: States that he doesn’t do additional reads past the quota of 3. States he’s trying to solve D1
SABRAR: Reevaluates reads. Bessie: Uncertain, pending day 3. Court: Bad, cites lack of contribution and unwillingness to pursue a solve. EGW: Good, cites high energy and previous games. Me: Not Millerizer, uncertain otherwise, cites lack of opinions. Heury: Light good, cites good attention, but lack of content. Madge: light bad, cites over-participation on D1 and constant mention of vintage Madge. Prince J: Good, cites openness and good insight, prefers to have meta info. Somi: Uncertain, cites lack of content and skill at deception. Votes Court
EGW: Clarifies opinion of Sabrar’s interruption to Somi. Still muddy
EGW: Clarifies suspicion of me, citing the possibility of me hamming up my confusion
EGW: Asks why Heury is switching to points system
COURT: Responds to Sabrar’s evaluation by saying he was “feeling lazy” Begs for death
COURT: Clarifies nihilism by saying that he thinks he can’t escape his fate
EGW: Restates that the initial posts by Bessie and Madge imply missing pregame discussion
HEURY: States that it is weird for Bessie to jump on people for misinterpretation of the woof list. States that he is using points to “try something new”. Argues against me being obtuse to misdirect others. Cites my activities on the other forum games to point to a consistent tone. Asks leading questions of Court about his clarification. Votes Court. Lists reads, Somi, J, me, Bessie, Madge, Sabrar, EGW, Court
EGW: Defends voting on me by citing voting on Madge, restates intent to not use kid gloves
EGW: Asks Sabrar if Heury is normally obtuse. Asks for thoughts on Heury’s assessment of EGW’s perfect 3
COURT: Is definitely scared lol
MADGE: Confirms hate of Day 1, states that EGW’s assessment of me is laughable, says that EGW was initially suspicious, but Sabrar’s argument points to a misguided townie, no strong negative opinions. Lists possible townies: Bessie, Sabrar, EGW, me. No read on Somi, Court, Heury, Prince J
EGW: Asks Court to vote
EGW: Asks Madge to elaborate on the read of me being laughable
COURT: Refuses to vote, cites giving up
MADGE: Explains that I am clearly new, citing that not editing is nowhere in the rules, says she would not encourage me to be deliberately stupid
COURT: Still nihilistic. WE GET IT
MADGE: Slight town lean on Court for the nihilism
EGW: Asks Madge’s opinion on me for not posting evaluations, cites possibility of hard-noobing (hehe funny words). Points to me asking if perhaps I was stupid, says that I don’t seem that stupid (awww, thanks!)
EGW: Drops point on me editing
COURT: Begs Madge to save his sorry ass
MADGE: Accuses EGW of being too literal, citing the woof list, stating that my stupid comment was a joke, also interprets “Madge is stinky” as a reference to the Longest Time thread
MADGE: Asks what she can get out of Court by saving him
EGW: Asks why I brought up Ratammer/Flicky
MADGE: Explains the ratwife
EGW: Still confused as to why I would bring it up
COURT: Trying to drag down Madge
MADGE: Promises to only vote for Court in self-defense
MADGE: Adds Court to town list, states Prince is an especially hard read
Me: Commits to doing reads (What a mistake, I have a headache now). Explain to EGW that I do mean to joke and vote neutral, but did not mean to edit against the rules
EGW: Encourages me to do the readings (Scum just for that [joking])
EGW: Asks for Madge’s opinion of Heury and some meta-context
MADGE: States that Heury is a hard read, and she would rather get rid of hard reads early. States she doesn’t want to go back through the thread (clever girl)
PRINCE J: Asks why Madge has no opinion
BESSIE: Confirms my newness to Mafia. Confronts J’s statement of limp reads by asking him for firm leads. Provides a link to the Signature Game for EGW. Provides a complete list of alternate names, adds a link to one of Court’s old games. Calls Somi out for being deliberately leading with the “would I?” posting. Continues to say that nobody understood the woof list. States that reads don’t need to conform to listings. Asks Somi for a top 3
COURT: Points to Sabrar as being relatively untouchable and a hard scum to scrape
COURT: Thanks Bessie for confirming my newness. Blames laziness on mobile phone
BESSIE: Asks EGW for more information on Prince J’s meta. Dislike’s Heury’s vote for Court. Suspicious of Madge for “would I?” posting. Reads Court as town. Provides a list of everyone’s current votes
EGW: Apologizes for tryharding
EGW: Thanks Bessie for clarification on the Signature Game
EGW: Provides context for J’s strategies
HEURY: States that he is likely to be misguided, switches lean on EGW to light town. Defends Court vote, cite’s the clarification post as backpedaling too hard
me: Asks for clarification on EGW’s opinion on the reveal of the Millfather trick, citing Madge’s passive meta and that the “misunderstanding” was entirely correct. Asks Sabrar to reevaluate. Asks Court if initial vote was serious
EGW: States that her going back on not providing strategy as being suspicious, asks if I suspect Madge as Millerizer
EGW: Asks if my second post was serious
me: States that I am uncertain on Madge without a Godfather claim. States that the first danger from a Millerizer is on Day 4, states suspicion that I will be targeted by one or more power roles tonight
EGW: Asks why the shift in tone/content
me: Clarifies that I was mostly serious on my second post
me: States that I have been unmotivated to provide content
EGW: Unvotes me, cites me as being extremely reasonable in my post committing to reads on everyone
EGW: Now reads Heury as scum, cites dogpiling on the perfect three argument. Posts his reads Good: EGW, Bessie, J, Sabrar, Somi. Unknown: me. Bad: Court (M), Heury, Madge. Votes Madge
SABRAR: Is unsure about Heury being misguided, tentative yes. Agrees that EGW’s perfect three could be seen as scummy, no read though. Will reconsider Madge Millerizer
SOMI: Reads Court’s rant as town, but immediately goes back on it. Argues semantics on “would I?” posting. Lists EGW, Court, Heury, and Madge as possible suspects. Notes that the woof list was definitely obtuse
SABRAR: Notes that in a previous game, Court’s strategy was to give up the goose when caught.

DAY 1 READ

MADGE: Responds to J’s questioning about her read on him. Explains that he seems to be doing a lot of idle chattering and not a lot of trying to find scum. States that I would be suspected of getting coaching from a mafia teammate (against the rules), but aren’t, as it is against the rules. Takes interest that Court’s found scum strategy is to give up. Votes Court. Asks for vote count
COURT: Explains that he was trying to prove his innocence
COURT: Gives up
HEURY: Accuses Madge of Daychatting with me
HEURY: Says that he’s giving Court an opportunity to come back, tells me not to hunt for power roles
EGW: Pushes for a read list from J, slight town lean
EGW: Notes that Court likes dogpiling his own team. Asks again for reads.
EGW: Asks again
Seven: Vote count
EGW: Asks Sabrar if Mill-Madge would be extra excited
EGW: Agrees that Bessie’s list is inscrutable
EGW: Notes that my laziness is genuine, but Court’s is an excuse
EGW: Town read’s my bellyaching
EGW: TL;DR, something about general reading strats or whatever
SABRAR: Unvotes, but specifically to prevent EOD, still intends to kill Court
BESSIE: Gives me a pass on my lack of confirmation post. Asks why I would be investigated /murdered. Rebuts Sabrar about posting Court’s game instead of Court. Bemoans the Somi aggro. Thanks me for the read list, tells me I can sort by author, says that power-hunting helps Mafia. Asks for an ordered list (lol fuck no). Says that Daychatting is against the rules. Points out that Madge’s vote of Court is bandwagoning. States reads are incoming.
EGW: States he will be online for a while (FUCK OFF YOU WORDY CUNT)
BESSIE: States they haven’t started rereading, restates current list
EGW: No content.
SABRAR: States that Old J would be disengaged D1, reads as town. States that Madge enjoys weird roles and would likely plot Millerizer strategy extensively. States that Bessie is the best at finding old games
BESSIE: States that she’s putting out a fast read list, normally not her style
BESSIE: Posts a game involving her and J
EGW: Says that his digging did not come up with more info on J
me: Explains that I felt like there was heavy focus and that a cop would rather have me as a known factor
EGW: Provides link to timer
BESSIE: Read list: EGW: Town, cites inability to fake town. Sabrar: Town. Doesn’t want to dig too hard. Me: Light town, cites good effort. Court: Town, giving up weakens position, states that previous game where they gave up was unwinnable due to a flaw in the game. Somi: No read, prefers more content first. Heury: Slightly suspicious, high-effort, cites dogpiling of Court. J: No read (Scum?), cites lack of opinions while asking for opinions, asks J for a list and read of Madge. Madge: Scum, cites Court vote after promise not to axe.
EGW: States that Court is trying to die, seems suspicious, might be connected to J, asks Bessie for opinion of J
BESSIE: States that her original impression of Court was surprisingly engaged, despite one post a day limitations. Says that giving up is not necessarily scum, as it eliminates possible late-game ambiguity. Strong dislike of Madge’s promise not to vote Court. Says not giving up a lot of information hurts town in a non-Mafia way
EGW: Notes that Court’s engagement was pretty decent, but giving up was unnecessary. States that read list from Court was rushed and malformed, made to seem town rather than to make progress
HEURY: States that Town read on J was because everyone else was scummier or would be a better priority to vote out first. (Will leave J for last due to general uselessness)
BESSIE: States she had a misread of J in the previous game, and that he was acting significantly townier, but points to a lack of content, asks Madge why she’s not voting for J
EGW: Asks for more opinions from J
SABRAR: Notes that he is rereading the Bessie-J game, but notes that it is in a significantly different format. Notes that if Court is giving up due to a similar unwinnable state, then he would necessarily be non-town. States that Bessie’s reads seem generally good, but takes issue with some of her reasoning. States that he will re-vote Court soon
EGW: Asks for clarification on mechanical differences on the BJ game
EGW: Asks Bessie why she doesn’t town read Somi D1
BESSIE: States that Somi’s playstyle is always extremely suspicious and easily misconstrued
EGW: Asks what Bessie thinks of Heury’s response to the question about his J read
BESSIE: States that his reasoning is inadequate for placing me below J.
EGW: Agrees
EGW: Asks for Bessie’s reads in the situation that Court is Mill/Mafia
BESSIE: States that she doesn’t team read, so it wouldn’t change if Court is Mafia, might clear J. States that Millerizer J would not affect reads
EGW: States he might be wrong on Madge, cites her point on me not knowing the rules, states that Heury/J might be a team if Court is Millerizer, asks for opinion on scum read on Heury, states that scum Court would lead to scum J and Mill Madge. States that Court is a more likely Millerizer, states that J would not commit to a read on him, but “vibes” with his questions
EGW: Unvotes Madge, thanks Bessie for conversation
BESSIE: Asks Sabrar if he would like to talk
SABRAR: Explains rules of BJ game, Votes Court, asks EGW to go bother someone else (lol), notes that he will be unable to change Bessie’s mind, asks if she can answer his question.
BESSIE: Thinks that Court is non-Miller, because either Town or Mafia can win without 1 person
BESSIE: Counts votes, cautions that one more vote on Court would end the day early
BESSIE: Predicts Somi will not vote, asks for an ordered list
SABRAR: States that, by Bessie’s logic, Court is Millerizer
EGW: Promises to bother others
EGW: Scumread of J: Is trying to actively undermine town reads, but does not further elaborate, seems hesitant, seems to approve because it makes it harder for scum to defend false reads, seems to be closed off to EGW, seems generally uninvolved
EGW: Votes J, colors hurty
EGW: More weaponizing formatting
me: Calls out the formatting crimes
EGW: Asks how I feel about the bandwagon and how my reads have changed
me: States that nobody has addressed my reads, think that it’s bad to bandwagon, ask if he feels immune to investigation
EGW: States that he has nothing to fear due to being town, notes that he’s a tryhard, tells me I should not speculate on da powah, tells me I should be more subtle, asks why I read J as town
SOMI: Complains about lack of energy, posts ordered read: Sab, E, me, Bess, Heury, J, Madge, Court. Votes Court. Notes that matching number of scum to number of scum reads happens occasionally.
EGW: States that J and Heury are scum if Court is Mill
MADGE: Asks why Heury quoted her about daychat, says it makes her paranoid, states that she’s being dogpiled for “vintage Madge”. Notes that she will not scumread Sabrar because he is better at reading, and notes that he will try to find the other type of scum if he is, indeed, scum. Notes that she loves weird roles and that Sabrar is an uptight bitch in games he runs. Notes that the cop becomes gradually more useless as the game goes on, tells future cops to note the day of investigation. (bessie noting the flip against Court) States that Sabrar’s info provides context: Court gives up as scum, says it’s bad strategy for town to give in to a scum read. Notes that she would happily vote for someone else, states that it was a self-preservation vote (yeah, right). Prefers Court to die.
me: (replying to EGW) Notes that it is a weak read on J, and that his approval of EGW’s questions is good because it helps to nail my style down, even if the info is not necessarily useful. Note that he’s being a limp noodle, read him as possible Millerizer. Clarifies that I meant that I was asking about how he feels about the possibility of being a Millerizer target.
MADGE: Says that there should be no more posting
SEVEN: Hammer
SEVEN: Confirms Court dead, was TOWN

END OF DAY 1

SEVEN: Start of Day 2. EGW is dead, was TOWN
BESSIE: Mourns the dead, puts everyone below the neutral line on the read list
MADGE: Notes the state of the day, reads Heury and J as bad
PRINCE J: Notes confusion at the rapid drop to scum, notes that he was pushing (incorrectly) for Court, notes that he was indeed taking a stand
BESSIE: Notes that all of J’s reads are weak, and notes that he voted for Court because of weak reads.
SABRAR: Scumread of Somi for not checking totals, but posting a full read list and unfinished catchup
MADGE: Notes that Scum wouldn’t benefit from early end of day, and that Court was almost guaranteed to die. Says she would prefer to kill J over Somi. States that it would be good strategy to upset the game. Reads Somi as non-scum
HEURY: Asks Bessie why she isn’t complaining about the early end, asks where the scum line is on the list, asks why Somi dropped four spots
SOMI: Asks Sabrar why it takes so long to type 3 sentences, notes that she was struggling to come up with a read. CLAIMS COP, notes that Heury came up GUILTY. Votes Heury. Notes that Millerizer comes up Innocent
HEURY: Does not counterclaim, implies (but does not state) that he is Miller-Town
SABRAR: Notes that a N1 guilty read is 80% likely to be Hitman. Tells Somi not to reveal cop so early as it ruins the chance of their partner defending. Notes that Millerizer now has an excellent chance to win D3
MADGE: Notes that it is better as the game goes on for the Millerizer to show innocent, notes that anyone investigated as guilty after Hitman flips is town. Avoids talking about Millerizer strategy, but states that likelihood of a cop result being influenced by Millerizer increases as the day goes on. Asks for everyone to post confirming non-cop before voting occurs, unofficial vote for Heury, claims not cop
BESSIE: Notes suspicion of Somi’s hammering and states she is waiting for everyone to post before going into it. Notes that the rest of the alive players are on her scum list, with the possible exception of me. Notes that Somi becoming the main scum read is due to the hammering. Asks what I think about the two eliminations, asks J to post anything
me: Incorrect interpretation of Madge’s analysis, and forgetting that the cop is a Miller, correcting Somi’s 50% estimate. Responds to Bessie asking me for opinions noting that I completely missed Dawn, and was planning on doing the statistical analysis on N1 guilty results. I note that we didn’t miss much EOD content.
me: States that I think that EGW was eliminated because he was a tryhard and a full re-evaluation would be dangerous to the Mafia. Offers my notes, stating that EGW hard-flipped against Heury and could thus be a reason to reaction-kill. Flip to hard suspicion of Somi, note that I misread something as saying Somi was smoothbrained. State that Heury will be my vote pending no cop counterclaim, go through reasoning for other roles to counterclaim, state intention of D4 Somi vote
SABRAR: Notes that Godfather will come up Guilty if Hitman flips. Tells me that we cannot Millerizer-hunt D3 if there are no dead Mafia. Asks J for opinions
MADGE: Thanks Sab for the clarification
SOMI: Asks if Heury gave up, complains about Sabrar telling her basic strategy, notes that she expected the scum read from Bessie, asks me why I’m thinking about Godfather counter-claiming Cop
SABRAR: Notes that it’s totally possible for Heury to have given up
PRINCE J: States that they are now taking time away from another Mafia game to catch up, asks for confirmation that we will be voting Heury
HEURY: Notes that he hasn’t given up, states that there are still a few live players who haven’t talked, posts a read list: Somi, me, J, Bessie, Sab, Madge
MADGE: Asks how I intend to kill Millerizer D3. Thanks J for telling everyone about the hack of the other forum. Notes that J still has not given any solid reads, asks for reads. Asks about Heury’s read on Sabrar
HEURY: Notes that Sab has not been doing much scum hunting, and hasn’t given people opportunities to respond
me: Expands on my speculation on Godfather counter-claiming and ultimately conclude that it would be a bad idea. States that I have no clue how to eliminate Millerizer Day 3
MADGE: Notes that Mafia needs Millerizer dead, says that they should prioritize killing their own scum reads, notes that there will be 1 Mafia at the end of Day 3
SOMI: Says that Millerizer messes with my analysis, and that Heury could possibly be Millered
HEURY: Agrees that Mafia should be prioritized in the hopes that they hit Millerizer
SABRAR: States that he hasn’t been doing much due to Somi’s claim
BESSIE: Asks Heury who he would vote on today, comments that Sabrar is not modest. Asks if she’s allowed to chastise Somi. Votes J
MADGE: Notes that she “forgot” about Millers showing up guilty, again pushes for Millerizer hunting from the Mafia
BESSIE: Asks Madge for a read list
MADGE: Reads: Scum: Heury/J. Neutral: Me, Bessie, Sabrar. Town: Somi. Notes that nobody is being suspicious today, but that out of me, Bessie, and Sabrar, Bessie is most likely to be the other scum, cites “different” content. Reads Sabrar in the middle and me as town. Ordered list: Somi, me, Sabrar, Bessie, J, Heury
MADGE: Notes she will not be on for deadline
PRINCE J: States that he is waiting for Heury’s alignment to flip before doing reads. Votes Heury
PRINCE J: Notes that the game is not his main concern right now, but he feels pressured due to the new suspicion on him, notes that reads will be coming out Day 3
me: Complains that J gets away without doing reads
MADGE: Agrees that it’s not fair for J not to do reads
HEURY: States that he would vote for either Sabrar or Madge, with preference for Madge. States that it’s gross that J’s not going to do reads. Notes that he should do a reread, and that J isn’t necessarily town
SOMI: States that Bessie is not allowed to berate him over hammering, notes J’s “would I?” posting. Asks J for a surface-level read list, asks Sabrar what he is thinking
SABRAR: States that J being lazy reinforces opinion that scum is giving up, thinks that Madge could be Millerizer
SABRAR: Wishes Bessie good luck in eliminating J, votes Heury
SOMI: States that Heury is the main target, states that she is doubtful that Prince is Mafia, cites J’s experience and unlikeliness to give up
MADGE: Confirms that voting Heury will not cause hammer, Votes Heury
BESSIE: Asks Madge why she’s actually trying this game. States she also wouldn’t kill Ran if she were scum. Asks J for a simple ordered list. Asks Heury who he would finger as Mafia if not Sabrar
BESSIE: Declares that she only intends to vote for J for the rest of the game
BESSIE: Read list: Town: Somi. None: me. Millerizer: Madge, Sabrar. Mafia: Heury, J
HEURY: States that he’s certain that Madge is Mafia, Sabrar or Bessie is Millerizer, and that if Bessie is not Millerizer, she is town, Votes J
HEURY: Asks Seven to ping me, asks me what it would take for me to vote J
me: States that J, while staying neutral, has tried to keep us accountable, and that it would take Somi lying for me to vote J, but Somi would take priority at that point
BESSIE: Asks me to vote

LOTS OF CONFUSION ON THE DEADLINE

MADGE: Asks Bessie if she would last-minute voteswitch to ensure an elimination
BESSIE: Gives me permission to hammer
me: Lots of shitposting
SABRAR: States that he thinks neither he nor Bessie will die in the night, asks if she really thinks he is Millerizer
BESSIE: States that she would switch to force an elimination
BESSIE: Notes that Sabrar is less involved than usual.
BESSIE: Thanks me for not hammering
SABRAR: States he is disinterested in the game
me: Votes Heury
SEVEN: Confirms Heury dead, he was Mafia

END OF DAY 2

SEVEN: Confirms Somi dead, was TOWN
SABRAR: States that he is not surprised, expresses hope that Millerizer did not get lucky
MADGE: States that reads are unchanged, does not want to early vote for J, tells everyone, but especially me, not to cop claim unless they are about to die
SABRAR: Heavy Millerizer lean on Madge, cites her begging for no cop kill
me: Asks Sabrar if he’s sure on Madge, states that we could be at Millerizer MYLO
BESSIE: Updated read list: Me, Sabrar, Madge, J
me: Asks Bessie to clarify reads on the remaining live players
SABRAR: States he is uncertain on Madge, states that it is all based on weird D2 speculation
MADGE: States that she was deliberately slanting to get more Mafia time, states that she suspects Sabrar of being scum and using it to get an easy kill, asks J to post
BESSIE: Provides detailed reads on the dead, does not provide detail on anyone alive except me, reads me as town, cites refusal to hammer, reads Madge as indie, more involved, Sabrar as indie, less involved, and J as scum, no reasoning
MADGE: Asks what Bessie means by “more involved”
me: Calls Bessie out on underexplained reads, asks if she intends to try
me: Asks Madge how she knew that Heury wasn’t a Miller
MADGE: States that she didn’t, wanted to keep cop alive, states that she would lead a witch hunt on Somi if Heury came up town
SABRAR: Asks J to fulfill his promise for reads
BESSIE: (responding to me) States that she’s kept up the most detailed reads, and that J has been consistently on the bottom and won’t move without more content. Asks me for my reads
me: States that I will start reads the next day
SABRAR: Posts a read list based on D1, puts me and J as most likely collaborators
me: Asks Seven a few questions about how the cop works
SEVEN: Clarifies my questions, announces MAKHAIRA as replacement for PRINCE J
me: Asks Makhaira if they are the cop
MADGE: Cock blocking, asks why I want to know
me: States that I was hoping for cascading cop claims
MADGE: Notes that there are only three people who would claim to be cop, and that the Millerizer would win if they knew who the cop was, advises cop not to claim
me: Quibbles about D1, was wrong
me: Asks Bessie to show me how to sort by poster
MADGE: Tells me how (useless for a chronological summary)
me: Notes that it is useless for a chronological summary
me: Offers to post the summary, notes my progress
me: Corrects myself on the quibbling
me: Read list. Town: Bessie, Mak. Mafia: Sabrar. Millerizer: Madge. Notes that this is a preliminary assessment based on gut feeling and the dogpiling of Court. States that I am not voting. Asks Bessie and Mak not to vote for me until after the read list
MADGE: Asks where she promised not to vote for Court
me: Shows the two relevant posts, then asks her why she didn’t vote for J
me: Votes Madge
SABRAR: Agrees that Madge is dangerous, but is leery to let Mak live, asks Mak for more content
MADGE: States that she changed her mind when Sabrar pointed out that Court gives up as scum, explains that she voted Court because of Sabrar. States that she would like to get rid of Makhaira because she doesn’t want it to come down to her, Mak, and someone who was actively posting
BESSIE: Accuses me and Madge of lurking due to extensive focus on Millerizer. Notes that her “read” on Mak is unchanged, and that she has “covered” that in the past (like hell you have). States she has been ignoring Millerizer stuff
MADGE: States that she still reads Mak as scum, states that second was originally Sabrar, but focus has shifted to me
me: Promises to post my cop claim and deal with Sabrar
SEVEN: Extends deadline indefinitely
MAK: Promises to get caught up
BESSIE: States she has no updated reads
me: Posts my cop-claim, proposes deal with Sabrar. Implores Bessie to either vote for a Millerizer or delay the game
MADGE: Lots of hot air, claims I have lost the game for town, states that I wasn’t being voted out
MAK: Light summary of the position, asks for daily votals
MAK: Asks if Millers know they are Millers, and if anyone else has claimed a power role
MADGE: Tells Mak that Somi was cop, and that alignment is the only thing shown
SABRAR: Posts the compiled votals, claims I am “horrendously wrong” and that he’s frustrated. States that Madge might be faking
me: Tells Mak that only faction is revealed on death
me: Asks Sabrar to go into more detail about me being wrong
me: Goes through my reasoning for cop-claiming, explaining that all possible reads are useless
SABRAR: States that I am wrong because he is town, and that he could not coordinate with Heury. States that a 1-1-1 is Millerizer win, and that a Millerizer night kill would lead to an automatic town win, the optimum strategy would be to stay hidden and force a bad NK
MADGE: General frustration at me
BESSIE: Frustration at me, asks how I am certain Bessie and Mak are town, asks if I had a chance to investigate. Provides the limp reads to Mak
me: Posts an analysis that relies on a misreading
SABRAR: Rips into me
MADGE: Gives up on analysis
me: Tells Sab I am still working on full analysis
SABRAR: Says that I shouldn’t have to work on something I am so certain on
BESSIE: Rips into me for the same thing as Sab
MAK: Scum read on Sabrar, cites early weirdness and rapid flipping against each other, states that they avoid each other, but not enough to be suspicious, Sabrar doesn’t seem to be doing any genuine scum hunting, likes to procrastinate. Millerizer read on Madge, cites her as non-committal, seems to be pushing focus away. Light town read on me, citing me as being a buffoon, thinks that I am not faking. Reads Madge as town, but only in comparison to Sabrar and Madge. Clarifies that nobody is counterclaiming
MAK: Asks for any D2 cop claims and results
MAK: Sees Somi’s claim, reads me as Cop due to lack of counterclaim
SEVEN: Marks the new deadline
BESSIE: Notes that I have not claimed any sort of result
BESSIE: Tells Mak that I think Madge and Sabrar bad, and me and Bessie to be Millers
MADGE: Long analysis, leading in a vote for Sabrar, definite town read on Bessie
SABRAR: States that he never scumread Heury, emphasizes need to kill Millerizer
BESSIE: Asks why Madge is voting Sabrar
SABRAR: States that he would be interested to read my analysis, plans on voting Madge
me: Says that Bessie asked me how I knew there were only two scum left
BESSIE: Asks me when she said that
MAK: Calls out Sabrar for a lame excuse, cites Heury as believing him, notes that Heury’s interaction was weird, avoiding talking about Sabrar directly, posts a lot of the evidence that I have been citing, states intention to vote for Madge
me: Corrects myself, seeing that I misread Bessie’s criticism by inserting “only” in a key spot. Posts my hopes that we can convince Bessie.
MAK: Says it’s weird for Heury to scumread Madge, Sabrar, and Bessie, then vote J. Positive reads on me and Bessie. Notes that it would be weird for Sabrar to coast all game then call attention to himself as a Millerizer. Notes that it’s weird that Heury was attacking Sabrar all of D3 with no clapback. Is firm in original reads, votes Madge
BESSIE: Notes that Madge seems to not be scum hunting and is instead voting out of self-preservation, leans Madge
Diana's boytoy.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

With 5 alive it took 3 to eliminate.

madge (3): Fred, Makhaira, Sabrar
Makhaira (1): madge

Not voting (1): bessie

Madge has been eliminated! She was Millerizer.

It is now Night 3. It ends Tuesday April 4th, 11 pm PDT.

Please send me any night actions by then. If all night actions are submitted and all players have messaged me for a fast night, the Night will end early (but no earlier than April 3rd 11 pm PDT).
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Re: Millerizer Mafia - Night 3

Post by Seven »

Was swamped with work yesterday, my apologies.

Fred has died during the night. He was Town.

It is now Day 4 (Dawn).

It is Lylo. All votes after Dawn will be locked. During Dawn, no majority elimination can occur and votes can be moved around at will.

Dawn ends in 24 hours, April 6th, 11:30 am PDT. Day ends April 9th, 11:00 pm PDT. I will update deadline clocks later today.

Alive: bessie, Sabrar, Makhaira
Last edited by Seven on Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Seven (she, him, their)
Sabrar

Re: Millerizer Mafia - Day 4

Post by Sabrar »

From my pov this seems simple. I did a buddy-analysis here and while it is far from conclusive, if I also take into account opinions from other townies (e.g. George's last reads) then I cannot see a realistic world where bessie is scum.
I should have plenty of time on Thursday to read back, make comments and answer any questions.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

I think Sabrars position here is predicatable and he's taking as reasonable of an approach as he can, can totally respect that

I too have a very hard time seeing any world where bessie is scum. obviously my slot comes with the inherent issues of being a late game replacement for a low content slot but I think I've been pretty clear about what I got from my read through and madge flipping miller and fred flipping town only makes me more confident that I had the solve right at EOD3

Vote: Sabrar

definitely think heury's treatment of sabrar's slot is a dead giveaway, just weird attempts to distance with a pivot to full on bussing by heury once somi copped claim against him, happy to parse anything in greater detail though if needed from either of you

bessie game is pretty much in your hands here so make whatever call you think is right but yeah I would highly encourage you to just re-read heury and look at his treatment of sab's slot vs. mine and I think it's a pretty straightforward solve. bring it home for town!
bessie

Post by bessie »

Seven wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:27 pm Fred has died during the night. He was Town.
bessie howling for Fred.PNG
bessie howling for Fred.PNG (80.24 KiB) Viewed 1049 times

Back later, I put in a 10+ hour day and just got home.
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

Since Makhaira already voted there is no reason to hold back.

Vote: Makhaira
Makhaira wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:43 pm"it was a joke" is a lame excuse tbh not saying you're lying about that tho
This is just throwing shade. If i'm not lying then by definition it can't be an 'excuse', let alone a lame one.
Makhaira wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:43 pmThen like insta bussing of you right after somi's claim and result come out, bad look
Nope, as I mentioned in the post it was a purely mathematical observation. Or do you disagree with my method?
Makhaira wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:57 pmdefinitely think heury's treatment of sabrar's slot is a dead giveaway, just weird attempts to distance with a pivot to full on bussing by heury once somi copped claim against him,
I mean if you think heury is a bad enough player to single his buddy out once he already knows he's going to flip then sure, you can interpret it that way. But this is simply wine coming from either of us.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Dawn ends in 30 minutes. Remember that any votes remaining at that point or given afterward will be locked in.
Seven (she, him, their)
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

Had an extremely busy day today but looks like I did not miss anything. Really hoping weekend will be better for everyone.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Sorry for not getting to this last night. I had a very important project for work and was working on it late yesterday and early this morning. I will make a post later tonight.
Makhaira

Post by Makhaira »

Sabrar wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:45 pmThis is just throwing shade. If i'm not lying then by definition it can't be an 'excuse', let alone a lame one.
its not throwing shade, you're just missing the point. removing intentionality from any in-game action in this way is fundamentally lame in the sense that ever arguing in the vein of "I didn't mean that/mean anything by that" is fundamentally lame. ok like why'd you post it then? and then you have to get into meta debate about signaling value to informed insiders vs. uninformed outsiders and its just a total mess and useless argument. its just a copout at a base level
Sabrar wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:45 pm
Makhaira wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:43 pmThen like insta bussing of you right after somi's claim and result come out, bad look
Nope, as I mentioned in the post it was a purely mathematical observation. Or do you disagree with my method?
I legitimately do not understand what you're trying to say here can you please rephrase? im not sure how what you wrote is responsive to my point that heury immediately ranking you as 2nd most likely scum immediately after getting copped is a bad look? was this a misquote?
Sabrar wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:45 pm
Makhaira wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:57 pmdefinitely think heury's treatment of sabrar's slot is a dead giveaway, just weird attempts to distance with a pivot to full on bussing by heury once somi copped claim against him,
I mean if you think heury is a bad enough player to single his buddy out once he already knows he's going to flip then sure, you can interpret it that way. But this is simply wine coming from either of us.
actually wild that you would say "this is all wine" to my argument and then say "wow you really think heury is that bad?" in basically the same sentence lmao

Im not sayin heury is bad, Im saying informed minorities react under pressure because of TMI. I think heury was feeling the pressure of getting insta copped and knew there was a real risk he went down early and wanted to make absolutely sure he didn't have a papertrail of buddying you. of course the analysis is partially wine but people have to make strategic calls to play to wincon and I think heury just overcorrected a bit here. you basically dont even react to his treatment of you too in any meaningful way so it feels like he was flailing a bit and you wanted nothing to do with it

bessie let me know if theres anything else you want from me like Im not trying to muddy the waters I think my solve and rationale for it are very clear but happy to expand on anything you think should be considered
bessie

Post by bessie »

Sabrar wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:31 pm From my pov this seems simple. I did a buddy-analysis here and while it is far from conclusive, if I also take into account opinions from other townies (e.g. George's last reads) then I cannot see a realistic world where bessie is scum.
Then why didn’t you vote in this post?

Makhaira wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:22 am bessie let me know if theres anything else you want from me like Im not trying to muddy the waters I think my solve and rationale for it are very clear but happy to expand on anything you think should be considered
I apologize for dragging this out and that is not my intent, but I have very little time weeknights and I have been putting in overtime the last two days (the xkcd regulars know most of my content is on weekends).

I do plan to reread heury.

Some stream-of-conscious thoughts for the night.

I had been tunneling Prince J since Day 1, and he had given me no reason to change my scum read. However, everyone knows that it is extremely hard for me to get out of a tunnel once I am in it (I’m actually known for my tunneling) and is something Sabrar could take advantage of with me.

I do like the effort Makhaira has put in the game and I want to give him a fair read. I just haven’t had the time yet.

I have been suspicious of Sabrar for being relatively low energy this game, which would normally be suspicious, however I accept the explanation in this post and sometimes feel that way myself.

I did see scum hunting effort from Sabrar, but could be indie hunting, not mafia hunting.

poor confused bessie.png
poor confused bessie.png (122.52 KiB) Viewed 982 times

Rereading tonight and will be posting and hopefully voting tomorrow. I have something to do in the morning and will be back in about twelve hours from now.
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

Makhaira wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:22 amits not throwing shade, you're just missing the point. removing intentionality from any in-game action in this way is fundamentally lame in the sense that ever arguing in the vein of "I didn't mean that/mean anything by that" is fundamentally lame. ok like why'd you post it then? and then you have to get into meta debate about signaling value to informed insiders vs. uninformed outsiders and its just a total mess and useless argument. its just a copout at a base level
I believe the main purpose of the game is to have a good time. That's why you see me bantering with bessie about setup-speculation at the beginning, which added zero value to the actual game and might have been incomprehensible to an uninformed outsider.
Makhaira wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:22 amI legitimately do not understand what you're trying to say here can you please rephrase? im not sure how what you wrote is responsive to my point that heury immediately ranking you as 2nd most likely scum immediately after getting copped is a bad look? was this a misquote?
That is probably a misunderstanding on my part. I thought you were accusing me to bus heury after somitomi's claim, not the other way around.
Makhaira wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:22 amactually wild that you would say "this is all wine" to my argument and then say "wow you really think heury is that bad?" in basically the same sentence lmao
Actually wild that I point out the exact same thing ("But this is simply wine coming from either of us").
Makhaira wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:22 amyou basically dont even react to his treatment of you too in any meaningful way so it feels like he was flailing a bit and you wanted nothing to do with it
It was pretty likely that heury was going to be the flip D2, also pretty likely that he was scum. I didn't feel the need to waste my time with his case at that point.
bessie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:10 amThen why didn’t you vote in this post?
Because it gains nothing and loses in the 0.1% chance that you are scum and Makhaira and I somehow can agree on that later today.
bessie

Post by bessie »

I'm having trouble getting the forum to load. Here's my Day 1 notes.

viewtopic.php?p=38047#p38047
I still have odd feeling from Sabrar’s comment about me.
The Heury response is a joke. NAI

viewtopic.php?p=38080#p38080
I think Prince J’s read of Court feels forced.

viewtopic.php?p=38085#p38085
This is such a nothing read by Prince J. Scummy.

viewtopic.php?p=38192#p38192
I don’t feel I can get anything out of heury’s reads in this post.

viewtopic.php?p=38203#p38203
I like Court’s read of Prince J here, it agrees with my feelings above.

viewtopic.php?p=38239#p38239
This post started of my tunnel on Prince J. Prince J scum reads Court (and later votes for Court) for exactly the same type of content that Prince J himself is providing. I questioned Prince J over this the entire game and never received a response.

viewtopic.php?p=38307#p38307
Sabrar’s town-scum list; why is Heury higher than me? Why am I in the middle?

viewtopic.php?p=38323#p38323
Heury’s reads list is consistent with his content, except for the placement of Prince J and the super scummy vote for Court.

viewtopic.php?p=38378#p38378
I like Madge’s read of Prince J, and I hate Prince J’s response.

viewtopic.php?p=38413#p38413
I feel Sabrar is a little soft on Heury in this post.

viewtopic.php?p=38523#p38523
George’s final Prince J read.

And... somitomi hammers too soon for me to try to swing the vote to Prince J.

Back in a bit.
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

bessie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:41 amviewtopic.php?p=38307#p38307
Sabrar’s town-scum list; why is Heury higher than me? Why am I in the middle?
I think this is pretty clear from my read on you: I didn't try to place you, I was hoping for flips to analyze connections (and it worked). You were textbook neutral for me while I had heury as slight town.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Woof!

Makhaira wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:22 am Im not sayin heury is bad, Im saying informed minorities react under pressure because of TMI. I think heury was feeling the pressure of getting insta copped and knew there was a real risk he went down early and wanted to make absolutely sure he didn't have a papertrail of buddying you. of course the analysis is partially wine but people have to make strategic calls to play to wincon and I think heury just overcorrected a bit here. you basically dont even react to his treatment of you too in any meaningful way so it feels like he was flailing a bit and you wanted nothing to do with it
I carefully read and reread Day 2 and Day 3 and I don’t agree with your Heury analysis.

Makhaira wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:22 am bessie let me know if theres anything else you want from me like Im not trying to muddy the waters I think my solve and rationale for it are very clear but happy to expand on anything you think should be considered
Nothing really. My reread convinced me of what I have believed since Day 1, that your slot is mafia. I’m sorry that there’s nothing else you can say to convince me otherwise, but I do want to say that your content was good enough for me to reconsider and spend the weekend thinking about it.

Vote: Makhaira

YOLO.PNG
YOLO.PNG (259.57 KiB) Viewed 927 times
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Hammer. No more posting.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Re: Millerizer Mafia - Game Over

Post by Seven »

With 3 alive it took 2 to eliminate.

Makhaira (2): Sabrar, bessie
Sabrar(1): Makhaira

Makhaira has been eliminated. They were Town.

bessie, Town Universal Backup has been endgamed. The Mafia , Sabrar and heuristically_alone, win!!!
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Thank you all for playing!

Roles and Night/Day Actions
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
bessie - Town Universal Backup
somitomi - Town Cop Miller
madge - Millerizer
Court - Town Universal Backup
Fred - Town Universal Backup
Sabrar - Mafia Capable Godfather
Heury - Mafia Hitman
EGW -Town Universal Backup
Prince J - Town Universal Backup

Day 1
Madge millerizes Fred
Court is eliminated

Night 1
somi investigates heury
Mafia kills EGW

Day 2
Madge millerizes bessie
heury is eliminated
Sabrar becomes Mafia Hitman

Night 2
somi investigates Prince J
Mafia kill somi
Fred becomes Town Cop Miller

Day 3
Madge millerizes Sabrar - Millerizer Lylo
Makhaira replaces Prince J
Madge is eliminated

Night 3
Fred investigates Makhaira
Mafia kills Fred - Mafia Lylo

Day 4
Makhaira is eliminated
Seven (she, him, their)
EGW

Post by EGW »

Good try town! Sorry J for my scumread of you, dang it! Sabrar, you got me good. Bessie, I appreciate you for the attempt! I was only half correct! Thank you Mak for replacing. Fred, I liked your energy after I died. Court, sorry to let your elim go, I wish you fought harder you muffin! Heury, good try! Madge, ahh so you were millerizer, lol. Nice try though.
Freddino18

Post by Freddino18 »

BESSIE YOU ABSOLUTE BUTT
Diana's boytoy.