Stranger Things Mafia (Halloween 2022)

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Re: Stranger Things Mafia (Halloween 2022)

Post by Seven »

LaserGuy wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:36 amNullTown, apparently. Didn't look farther than my first list.
Join me for today. My push on you this game and your push on me is just an Apex Legends misunderstanding I think.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
bessie

Post by bessie »

Ok my husband told me last night that he was playing tonight so here’s a quick daily catch up post.
Seven wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:57 am Also, love the avatar!
Woof! Thank you that’s the Late Great BessieDog!

Seven wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:02 am Wait a second, bessie might be mafia here now that I think about it. You're reminding me of the last Halloween game. Town bessie generally has a read on me that hovers around null. Last Halloween game though you were scum reading me. Though considering that scum are probably solo in this game, I think that even if you are scum, you are genuinely scum reading me, just like in the previous Halloween game.
Interesting. I FoS’d you in my second post, and you assume that I am currently scum reading you. Guilty conscience?

Please clarify why me being non-town in the last Halloween game = me being non-town here.

LaserGuy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:59 am Sorry, I've been sick as a dog today and haven't really had the energy to work on this.
sad bessie.PNG
sad bessie.PNG (86.85 KiB) Viewed 815 times
heuristically_alone wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:49 am Bessie - sounds like typical Bessie. Am slightly suspicious of lack of sufficient doggo pics
ME ME ME.PNG
ME ME ME.PNG (119.16 KiB) Viewed 815 times

I feel somitomi’s Wam vote is opportunistic. He has zero reads on Wam to back this up. Not even in the post in which he voted for Wam.

I feel Wam’s LaserGuy vote is more opportunistic because he gave nothing to back it up except OMGUS. If Wam is breaking character anyway it should have come with some more thoughts on the game.
Pre-post edit: Wam gave a few brief thoughts but only on the players about who he was specifically questioned.

Still here but I’m breaking this in to two posts because I think there’s a forum limit on attachments.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Seven wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:49 pm Vote: Bessie
suspicious of you.PNG
suspicious of you.PNG (77.77 KiB) Viewed 814 times

boomfrog wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:41 pm Unvote (LaserGuy)
Vote: Bessie
et tu BoomFrog.jpg
et tu BoomFrog.jpg (9.08 KiB) Viewed 814 times

Seven wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:29 am @heury request to switch to Bessie, I don’t think Wam is a hit.
I don’t object to being eliminated in itself, but I do object to you trying to get a hammer while I’m at work when you know I don’t post at work.

Vote: Seven

I need to leave for a few hours but should be back about 2 hours before deadline. I will try to read the rest of today’s content at the gig and if I can I might try to phone post.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I wasn't looking for a hammer, just to put you in the lead. You currently have 2 votes.
Seven (she, him, their)
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

Seven wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:29 am @heury request to switch to Bessie, I don’t think Wam is a hit.
Only willing to vote wam, laser, and Somi today
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

bessie wrote:Interesting. I FoS’d you in my second post, and you assume that I am currently scum reading you. Guilty conscience?
You stated you think I'm a non-townie here:
bessie wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:33 am And I think you calling out BoomFrog's gambit this game was a non-townie error, which could be distracted scum not thinking things through from a townie point-of-view.
i.e. you scum read me.
Please clarify why me being non-town in the last Halloween game = me being non-town here.
Basically I think you have similar vibes in this game as that game. (That they are both Halloween games is irrelevant, you just happened to be scum that game).
Seven (she, him, their)
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Seven wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:53 am
bessie wrote:Interesting. I FoS’d you in my second post, and you assume that I am currently scum reading you. Guilty conscience?
bessie wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:33 am And I think you calling out BoomFrog's gambit this game was a non-townie error, which could be distracted scum not thinking things through from a townie point-of-view.
i.e. you scum read me.
Ooooohhhhhh.... doggie! That's not a good sign. :(

I think my vote just became real.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

LaserGuy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:19 pm bessie:

Not going to add anything here. I've never had much luck at articulating exactly what I look for when I read bessie, beyond just, I feel like I usually know the vibe that she gives off when she's Town and when she's not and this game I'm pretty sure she's Town. Likely Town.
I need more the just a vibe my man.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Deadline is in under two hours but I'll be in bed in about an hour.
bessie

Post by bessie »

I’m going to be at the club for a while longer so I will attempt to phone post. I thought deadline was 1am my time so I was two hours off.
bessie

Post by bessie »

boomfrog wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:38 am
Seven wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:53 am
i.e. you scum read me.
Ooooohhhhhh.... doggie! That's not a good sign. :(

I think my vote just became real.
974ACA83-4C3C-4B4B-8FAB-4661AA9BD3D3.jpeg
974ACA83-4C3C-4B4B-8FAB-4661AA9BD3D3.jpeg (237.36 KiB) Viewed 805 times
bessie

Post by bessie »

Seven wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:31 am Bessie’s questioning of somi doesn’t have the usual oomphness to it.
I agree. To be honest I have been holding back on somi because it seems I tunnel him mercilessly from day one in every game and I wanted to give him a break this game until day two.
bessie

Post by bessie »

I like laser’s long reads list if I get home before deadline I will try to say more but for now I think I agree with most of it except I would put somi lower below boomfrog.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Seven wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:08 am I wasn't looking for a hammer, just to put you in the lead. You currently have 2 votes.
You asked laser and heury to switch before I got home. We’re you going to give me an opportunity to leave some final thoughts? Or was cutting me off early your intent?
bessie

Post by bessie »

Woof
Bessie
Heury
Laserguy
Boomfrog
Wam
Somi
Seven
Grr
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

LaserGuy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:11 pm @mods: Are flips revealed immediately after elimination or at the end of night phase?
Immediately after elimination.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Votals please?
bessie

Post by bessie »

Sabrar wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:52 am
LaserGuy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:11 pm @mods: Are flips revealed immediately after elimination or at the end of night phase?
Immediately after elimination.
Good. If town has a vig use it on Seven tonight.

His partner is somi. Seven is somi’s strongest scum read, but he parked his vote on Wam for no reason.
bessie

Post by bessie »

I will be in my car driving soon and might not be home before deadline if anyone wants to ask me anything it needs to be now.
madge

Post by madge »

Votals:

Laserguy - (1) - Wam
Wam - (2) - Somi, Heuri
Bessie - (2) - Seven, Boomfrog
Seven - (2) - Laserguy, Bessie

Wam reached the tied votal amount first, so she'll be eliminated if the tie continues*.

Night falls in 40 minutes.

*(With a three-way tie I am worried I might not have tracked the order of getting 2 votes correctly so I will have to go back and check over, and so I will get Sabrar to post the flip after my deadline announcement as I don't want to irreversibly flip someone without confirmation) - note that I already stuffed up the count once, so this is revised and more likely correct, but I and Sabrar will still do a recount before the flip, so the flip may be several hours after Night falls.
Last edited by madge on Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

I believe wam reached 2 first unless he dipped below somewhere.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

bessie wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:13 am I will be in my car driving soon and might not be home before deadline if anyone wants to ask me anything it needs to be now.
Will you vote Wam in order to survive the Day?
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

If LaserGuy actually believed what he said he'd have voted Wam to protect Bessie.
Sabrar

Post by Sabrar »

boomfrog wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:28 am I believe wam reached 2 first unless he dipped below somewhere.
This is correct. If current votals remain the same then wam will be eliminated.
LaserGuy

Post by LaserGuy »

boomfrog wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:32 am If LaserGuy actually believed what he said he'd have voted Wam to protect Bessie.
I voted my strongest scumread first. I said I would be back for deadline, just not much before.