PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
the worst

Re: PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Post by the worst »

That sounds exactly like something madge would do 😮‍💨🙄
bessie

Post by bessie »

Woof.

the worst wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:28 am I'll vote for either of somitomi or heury. Sorry if my cop method seems odd but I have got two guilties in a row through my n1 inno so I think it's done fine probably!! We'll find out post-game!!!

I still think it's improbable that somi decided to try and flip a result they weren't aware of and with unclear origin on n1. If they'd pretended to have a guilty I would have tried to spook them a bit more probably.
Interesting, because somitomi claimed the contents of the message before you claimed what the results meant. How would you know if he tried to flip the result?

So you don’t have to go searching for it, I will quote the relevant posts for your convenience:
the worst wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:11 am @somi, did you receive a pm that didn't seem to correspond to your night actions?
somitomi wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:53 pm @worst: Yup, seems like I got a result on BoomFrog saying he's a threat. Based on your question I'm guessing you are the sender and all of this is somehow related to the glitter? Why am I covered in glitter?
the worst wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:30 am Cool, thanks :)

I get to send a cop result to a player of my choice each night but the result is inverted
Now, worst, let’s try this again. Claim.

boomfrog wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:13 pm If somi and I were partners and had day chat then I'd have coached him to flip the result. Just saying.
You too. You couldn’t have coached somi to flip a result that you didn’t know how to interpret, could you?

Grr.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Sabrar wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:02 pm I might let you know how to get permanently rid of her, I haven't decided yet. Depends on your actions I suppose...
just great.PNG
just great.PNG (112.09 KiB) Viewed 2842 times
the worst

Post by the worst »

bessie wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:45 am Woof.

the worst wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:28 am I'll vote for either of somitomi or heury. Sorry if my cop method seems odd but I have got two guilties in a row through my n1 inno so I think it's done fine probably!! We'll find out post-game!!!

I still think it's improbable that somi decided to try and flip a result they weren't aware of and with unclear origin on n1. If they'd pretended to have a guilty I would have tried to spook them a bit more probably.
Interesting, because somitomi claimed the contents of the message before you claimed what the results meant. How would you know if he tried to flip the result?

So you don’t have to go searching for it, I will quote the relevant posts for your convenience:
the worst wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:11 am @somi, did you receive a pm that didn't seem to correspond to your night actions?
somitomi wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:53 pm @worst: Yup, seems like I got a result on BoomFrog saying he's a threat. Based on your question I'm guessing you are the sender and all of this is somehow related to the glitter? Why am I covered in glitter?
the worst wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:30 am Cool, thanks :)

I get to send a cop result to a player of my choice each night but the result is inverted
Now, worst, let’s try this again. Claim.

boomfrog wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:13 pm If somi and I were partners and had day chat then I'd have coached him to flip the result. Just saying.
You too. You couldn’t have coached somi to flip a result that you didn’t know how to interpret, could you?

Grr.
I have claimed. Not sure what you're after.

What you're asking boomfrog is basically exactly the point I'm making. I think randomly assuming that you should invert a result you get, even as scum, is too high risk of being caught WITH your partner in a crazy bastard game. Youd also have to do this by claiming a guilty on your partner. Not even madge is that bad.
the worst

Post by the worst »

bessie wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:04 am
Sabrar wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:02 pm I might let you know how to get permanently rid of her, I haven't decided yet. Depends on your actions I suppose...
just great.PNG
Mood <3
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

the worst wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:25 am I'm starting to think i owe you a donut. I'll take it out of madge's wage, she hasn't earned it anyway
A while ago you were so convinced bessie was scum that you saw no need to cop her. What changed?
the worst wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:00 am What you're asking boomfrog is basically exactly the point I'm making. I think randomly assuming that you should invert a result you get, even as scum, is too high risk of being caught WITH your partner in a crazy bastard game. Youd also have to do this by claiming a guilty on your partner. Not even madge is that bad.
This hinges on BoomFrog being my partner, which is an interesting assumption to make here. I could be an indie who actually wants BoomFrog dead for some reason. Or maybe I don't care at all, but I see some other benefit in falsifying a guilty result. Not saying this has happened, but it seems like this possibility should exist from your point of view.
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
bessie

Post by bessie »

the worst wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:00 am I have claimed. Not sure what you're after.

What you're asking boomfrog is basically exactly the point I'm making. I think randomly assuming that you should invert a result you get, even as scum, is too high risk of being caught WITH your partner in a crazy bastard game. Youd also have to do this by claiming a guilty on your partner. Not even madge is that bad.
I thought perhaps you would want to change your claim. :roll:

You know exactly what I mean don't pretend you have no idea. If somitomi is indie, which looks very probable, he could have inverted his result on BoomFrog from innocent to guilty without much risk.

Your power does not clear you; you can still be scum with BoomFrog. You tried to get a clear on BoomFrog N1. It doesn't matter whether or not somitomi tells the truth, you can interpret the results however you want. Except now you have to send all your results to BoomFrog to interpret.

@jimbobmacdoodle, who's scum?
jimbobmacdoodle

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

bessie wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:13 pm @jimbobmacdoodle, who's scum?
I'm fairly confident both heury and somi are scum. This is based on my night results, and not related to the worst's cop results. Whether they are the only ones or not, I'm undecided still.

If heury is Mafia, I think there's a fair chance you are his buddy, but somi could be instead. However, the way the nights have been going, I'm genuinely wondering if we have to do something about Sabrar somehow.

I'm not ruling out a BoomFrog/the worst scum team, but I think it's less likely.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Sabrar wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:02 pm Did you miss me? I know you did!
O great Sensei, tell me how to escape this game!
bessie

Post by bessie »

@jimbobmacdoodle, do you think we have a mafia team?
jimbobmacdoodle

bessie wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:51 pm @jimbobmacdoodle, do you think we have a mafia team?
I thought it plausible previously, but that opinion is trending towards unlikely the longer we go without night kills. I'm getting less and less certain about anything in this game, and I don't know how to figure it out.
bessie

Post by bessie »

What do you think of BoomFrog?
bessie

Post by bessie »

@Sabrar, everyone's deserted me.
sad bessie.PNG
sad bessie.PNG (86.85 KiB) Viewed 2812 times
jimbobmacdoodle

Sorry bessie, was busy watching a show on TV, and got a bit too into it.

My gut has BoomFrog as town, although I can't articulate specifically why beyond comments I made in the early game.

Sorry if my answers are a bit curt. I'm phone posting in between doing other things.

What do you think we need to do to win?
bessie

Post by bessie »

jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:25 pm What do you think we need to do to win?
@jimbob, I have a kill but I need to use it fast now that I have announced it. Give me a name.
jimbobmacdoodle

Sorry, not all that quick owing to getting my son ready for bed.

If it's a day vig, I'd go for heury. Otherwise, somitomi, I think. I did consider the worst or BoomFrog to validate their results, but that seems like a poor trade off when we can validate by flipping the claimed threat, especially given my corroborating results.
jimbobmacdoodle

P.S., that didn't really answer my question ;)
bessie

Post by bessie »

"The point!--envenom'd too! Then, venom, to thy work."

"How now? A rat? Dead, for a ducat, dead!" *stabs heuristically_alone*

Sorry BoomFrog you won't get your pizzazz win.
bessie

Post by bessie »

heury is non-town.
somitomi is non-town.

I think everyone else is town, so I think we have won.
If not, BoomFrog and the worst have won.
bessie

Post by bessie »

Oh, and say something nice about Sabrar, just in case the game doesn't end.
jimbobmacdoodle

I'm curious, why do you think I'm not scum? To my knowledge, I haven't been cleared by anybody.
bessie

Post by bessie »

I don't see you or Mark_Cangila working on a team, so at worst you're just another indie in a game full of indies.
bessie

Post by bessie »

But you knew the town win con.
jimbobmacdoodle

Fair enough.

Some quick thinking: assuming heury stays dead this time, I'm wondering if we are better off No Elimming again. Here's my thought process:

1) If heury is scum buddies with somitomi, we can see his flip in the morning, and vote off somi tomorrow. This also gives another night for both the worst and I to generate more results of some kind.

2) If heury is town, this implies the worst and BoomFrog are a potential scum team. We're not going to vote one of them off today, presumably, so if we vote off somi, we lose. If we no elim, we might survive another night and have a chance to get heury's flip and therefore implication against the worst.

3) heury isn't scum buddies with bessie, based on that vig, so he's either working alone or the worst's results are messed up somehow.
4) If heury and somi are independently scum, we can still deal with somi tomorrow.

I'm sure I can follow this train of thought further, but I need to go to bed. Will think on it more tomorrow.
madge

Post by madge »

The lab bites, striking at its target. Blood and gore litter the area; there is no hope of survival. The doomed creature scratches out the dog's eyes, and the dog falls to the ground, apparently dead.

Heury has been killed. They were the chain master, odd night serial killer and gambler. They have died and so have lost. They predicted that the game would end on Day 3, and so have lost. For a total of 0 wins, 2 losses.
Role PM
The Chain Master
Nobody suspected that a robotics team member would SECRETLY BE A ROBOT, but you are in fact a secret robot. It explains why you’re so good at doing chain.

Suck up: You sucked up to the mod, so to atone, you must insult the mod at least once per real life Day (as long as you’re making posts). If you don’t do that, something bad will happen to you.

Doing chain: This is clearly talking about chain stitch, a type of embroidery. You can embroider a message each night which the mod will PM to another player in the morning, OR post publicly in the thread. Embroidery takes a long time so it can only be 10 words.

Chain link fence: On even nights, you can put one person inside a chain link fence, acting as a jailer. (You spend odd nights killing & joining chain links together to make the chain link fence)

Robot: you’re a robot. You resist one death.

Odd SK Wincon: You can only kill on odd nights when there are 4 or more people alive in the game. When 3 or less are alive, you can kill on any night.

Wincon: On D1, you must predict what day the game will end. You win if you are correct.

Bessie died in pursuit of her goal.

Votals:

nobody is voting

It is Day 4. Night starts in 3 hours.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!