PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
bessie

Re: PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Post by bessie »

boomfrog wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:38 am *Barring the possibility that The Worst and I are pulling an epic scam.
I already said both of you are capable.

I'm going to sleep in about an hour. I would like to give everyone a chance to post last thoughts.
jimbobmacdoodle

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

@Heury you haven't actually confirmed himself as the messenger, just claimed it. I'd like you to confirm the message contents so that we can confirm you are indeed the messenger and not fake claiming, possibly as a cover for a scum buddy.

I'll claim what I received:
The secret wisp of justice doth let the fly into....
You should claim BoomFrog's message.
jimbobmacdoodle

My working assumption is that heury is mafia with Bessie by PoE and that somi is SK. There's no guarantee on any of this (especially the bessie read at least) though.

The only thing throwing me off is the lack of night time deaths.

Suggestions for my target for tonight are welcome, although I will make my own decision.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

boomfrog wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:38 am And @Bessie for the record I got "Heury is not a threat" so with our chain of logic The Worst is confirmed town, I'm confirmed town and Heury is confirm threat.*

*Barring the possibility that The Worst and I are pulling an epic scam.
Well, that's not just a possibility, but a probability considering it's you.
Secondly, as ironclad as all of this seems, there's a single point of failure here in the form of the first result. It is possible I lied about it to frame you (unaware that the worst sends out inverted results) and then that puts the result on heury and your claimed power into question. I think bessie and Jimbob are within their rights not to trust this entirely and I too have my resesrvations about the possibility of an epic scam.
heuristically_alone wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:53 am That was a thought process I'd been going through after chatting with Jimbob, but the logic was flawed. It was mostly from me self speculating this being a white flag game. There is likely not more than one town.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a white flag game?
heuristically_alone wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:53 am I'll vote the worst with you. What's the worst that could happen?

I'm happier to go back to my Bessie preference of others will join in.

Vote: the worst
Read the room, we're not doing the worst.

Should I hammer Heury? Is there even any time left?
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
madge

Post by madge »

The ground starts shaking, moving, and a shadow falls upon the intrepid travelers...

FINAL VOTALS

The worst - 1 - Heury
Heury - 3 - the worst, jimbob, boomfrog

Heury has been voted off and is dead.

With 6 players alive it takes 4 to hammer.

It is Night 3. Day starts in about 2 days. Please submit your night actions.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
madge

Post by madge »

I am hoping to end night 30-60 minutes early, if this will ruin anyone's plans please let me know via PM and I will hold off.
madge

Post by madge »

A giant shadow falls upon everyone, and the travellers feel the crush beneath pale shafts coming from the sky. Soon, they are dislodged from the ground which has started bleeding lava again under the friction.

They fly through the air, and feel themselves change. They grow larger. There's a golden lab on the floor, scratching itself. The meat from the giant armored creatures that had been in their packs seems to have disappeared...

Heury has been resurrected and may post, vote, etc as normal.

Sabrar's corpse is covered in green glitter, and biodegradable pink glitter.

Jimbob is covered in blue glitter.

Somitomi is covered in blue glitter.

Boomfrog is covered in green glitter.

the worst is covered in blue glitter.

It is now Day 4. Night starts in 5 days.
jimbobmacdoodle

I have no idea what is going on with the lack of night kills.

FWIW, I targeted the worst last night, and confirmed his pizzazz win con, so he should have multiple wins by now. This also means that, at least sometimes, I get the truth, or the worst got extremely lucky in guessing what my insane result might be along with a number of other guesses etc.

@Boom, am I right in thinking that the glitter is spread by people targeting others who are already covered in glitter? If so, I'm confused why I'm covered in blue, since I targeted somitomi N1, but didn't get covered in it until N2 (when somitomi was dead).
the worst

Post by the worst »

The only thing worse than madge's game design is

I got nothin
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

I will reveal the secret alchemy of the glitter after Somi answers this question: "Who did you target last Night?"
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

Why does no one with glitter want to target me? Me being dead was no excuse.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
jimbobmacdoodle

heuristically_alone wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:02 pm Why does no one with glitter want to target me? Me being dead was no excuse.
Please answer my request from end of day yesterday: what was in the message you sent BoomFrog?
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:10 am I have no idea what is going on with the lack of night kills.
Me neither, but with all the resurrections I'm starting to wonder if madge trapped us here forever.
boomfrog wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:56 pm I will reveal the secret alchemy of the glitter after Somi answers this question: "Who did you target last Night?"
Um, I actually forgot to submit a target yesterday, so nobody :oops:
heuristically_alone wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:02 pm Why does no one with glitter want to target me? Me being dead was no excuse.
now it's your turn: explain why you're alive
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

@Somi what is your night power?

@Jimbob, all people with glitter spreads glitter to those they target. The color of the glitter is determined by if the players was "complimented". IDK what that means, but apparently I was "complimented". If anyone without glitter knows if they were complimented, that'd be a big help to my pizzazz win if you could let me know.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

But Madges brain is a twisted knot of weasels so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jimbobmacdoodle

boomfrog wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:54 pm IDK what that means, but apparently I was "complimented". If anyone without glitter knows if they were complimented, that'd be a big help to my pizzazz win if you could let me know.
I seem to remember that one of the questions was asking us to say something nice about one of the other mafia players. You'd need to ask who people gave compliments to.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:59 pm
boomfrog wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:54 pm IDK what that means, but apparently I was "complimented". If anyone without glitter knows if they were complimented, that'd be a big help to my pizzazz win if you could let me know.
I seem to remember that one of the questions was asking us to say something nice about one of the other mafia players. You'd need to ask who people gave compliments to.
Ohhhh yeeaaaaaah. Well shucks. So did anyone else compliment someone in this game?
heuristically_alone

jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:39 pm Please answer my request from end of day yesterday: what was in the message you sent BoomFrog?
Just some player names and abbreviations for crumbing their identity..
somitomi wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:48 pm now it's your turn: explain why you're alive
You first
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

That confirms Heury is indeed sending the animated gif messages. For whatever that's worth. @Heury, why do you have extra secret info about other player's identities?
heuristically_alone

Who do I have extra secret info about? I wish I did.
----
he/him/they
bessie

Post by bessie »

I’m alive! And apparently still untargeted.

the worst wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:41 pm I got nothin
Woof. Did you cop me? I think not, since I have no glitter. I have been your top scum pick. Are you afraid of clearing me?

And you being alive doesn’t clear you. Why are you alive?

somitomi wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:48 pm
boomfrog wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:56 pm I will reveal the secret alchemy of the glitter after Somi answers this question: "Who did you target last Night?"
Um, I actually forgot to submit a target yesterday, so nobody :oops:
hahahaha no.PNG
hahahaha no.PNG (77.82 KiB) Viewed 1770 times

boomfrog wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:15 pm Ohhhh yeeaaaaaah. Well shucks. So did anyone else compliment someone in this game?
I don't even remember what I put on the form, and it is now inaccessible. I think I complimented moody.

heuristically_alone wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:46 am Who do I have extra secret info about? I wish I did.
Grrr.
heuristically_alone

Nor does still being alive clear you. Eventually I'll convince everyone to lim scum!Bessie.
----
he/him/they
jimbobmacdoodle

heuristically_alone wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:57 pm
jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:39 pm Please answer my request from end of day yesterday: what was in the message you sent BoomFrog?
Just some player names and abbreviations for crumbing their identity..
Thanks, though that raises the question why you have that info, as bessie said. Unless you mean player names and abbreviations for them?
heuristically_alone wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:57 pm
somitomi wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:48 pm now it's your turn: explain why you're alive
You first
Pretty sure somi already said they had a self resurrection ability on Day 3.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

boomfrog wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:54 pm @Somi what is your night power?
I can target a player at night and learn if they are "a robot", whatever that means.
heuristically_alone wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:57 pm You first
As Jimbob said, we covered that already yesterday. You're the one mysteriously back from the dead now, so how come?
heuristically_alone wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:46 am Who do I have extra secret info about? I wish I did.
But if you don't have secret information, what's the purpose of setting up breadcrumbs for BoomFrog?
bessie wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:24 am hahahaha no.PNG
I don't suppose there's any way to convince you that I am actually just a forgetful idiot.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Am I a robot? Does being a robot affect anything else in your role?