- This is a bastard game so don't expect logic or fairness
- The mod can and will lie unless it is preceded by [truth].
- There is at least one lie in this startpost
- Regular text is almost always true and when false is probably only false in ways that are obvious to those who would be affected
- [truth] Despite everything, I want you to have fun. If something isn’t fun, especially if it’s an ambiguity, please let me know and I’ll fix it. I will not hesitate to redo entire roles on D3 if that’s what it takes.
- [truth] this game does not have anything external to your role that changes alignment/wincon or arsonists or redirection
- [truth] that is, if your wincon/alignment can change, your role makes it clear, and you already know everything about how it works. if you have such a role and you are unhappy, i will give you a new one.
- Everyone has two win conditions, one “standard” win condition and one “pizzazz” win condition. Players will play until both conditions resolve. People can win or lose zero, one, or two times.
- Your response to the form was used in making this setup, and might be used for or against you. Let me know via PM if you want a copy of your responses, but you should be able to review them on the form (https://forms.gle/pKrV7S3NSy8R8kqv5).
- Flips will happen upon death being confirmed.
- The role PMs are formatted inconsistently with each other.
- Flavour is meaningless and uncharacteristically sparse.
- Powers are used at night, and if you have multiple, they can all be used.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the role PM, no powers can be self-targeted.
- You all know how to play mafia.
- Ties will be resolved based on who I think would be the most FUN elimination
- Days will be 5 Days long, and nights 2 Days long. Weekends will count as half time for Days, but full time for Nights. This will vary based on the mod's schedule.
- Deadlines will be posted on countdown timers in-thread.
- Deadlines are hard, that is, once the timer runs out, that's it, no more posting.
- The mod will give the number of votes required for "hammer" (majority vote) in each votal post.
- In the event of hammer, even accidentally, the Day ends and posting must stop. The mod will confirm hammer at the earliest opportunity and end the day / provide an accurate vote count and inform players the day will continue.
- The game will end when the "standard" mafia win conditions are resolved, regardless of pizzazz win condition statuses.
1. the worst = 4 wins
2. bessie = jimbobmacdoodle = 2 wins
4. Wam = 1 win
5. Boomfrog = 1 win, 1 loss
6. somitomi = Mark Heury = 2 losses