PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

What you're all really here for.
somitomi

Re: PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Post by somitomi »

jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:51 pm Check out his flip. I bet he invented a role cop that he then used it on you N1.
Ah, you're right, I didn't really consider the ramifications of that inventor power.
jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:51 pm It's not. I have a definitive town win con (unless I'm the only town player of course, but then what would be considered a threat to town in a third-party free for all?).
bessie wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:23 am If you had the town wincon, you would know it.
the worst wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:14 am Sorry to he difficult, but before I do this, would you mind showing me where you think her posts are scummy?
Sorry to be also difficult, but I don't particularly think she's scummy, that's why I asked you about it. She's down on my list simply because I don't have that much evidence for her townie-ness.
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
the worst

Post by the worst »

That makes a lot of sense!!!

I was originally aware of her having some higher likelihood of being scum for the same reason (absence of towniness) but I feel like she's been pressing back against things which are just objectively good for town. Boom/I cleared each other. There's a guilty on heury. The game is pretty close to solved - at all points, bessie seems to resist the game getting closer to solved!
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

the worst wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:12 am So I kind of half submitted it and then I got really busy just before the end of the last day phase and I forgot to submit it. :( :( :( I'm really sorry.
Alright, I need to you explicitly claim exactly what the gift I gave you is.

Unvote
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

the worst wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:01 pm That makes a lot of sense!!!

I was originally aware of her having some higher likelihood of being scum for the same reason (absence of towniness) but I feel like she's been pressing back against things which are just objectively good for town. Boom/I cleared each other. There's a guilty on heury. The game is pretty close to solved - at all points, bessie seems to resist the game getting closer to solved!
She does that as town or scum. Did you not see the last game where I was scum and she was the lone wolf defending me (she was town). Bessie doesn't trust consensus, which imo, is wise in a game about scum trying to manipulate consensus. Please engage with her like she's got a legit point, because she does. You are the objectively scummiest person in thread which is why I targeted you in the first place.
bessie

Post by bessie »

I’m here! I missed all of you!

the worst wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:12 am So I kind of half submitted it and then I got really busy just before the end of the last day phase and I forgot to submit it. :( :( :( I'm really sorry.
you are a total liar.PNG
you are a total liar.PNG (195.9 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
Yeah right. I don’t think you got a gift. If using it could confirm towniness (and perhaps do something useful in finding scum) than I would expect a town player to use it.

the worst wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:14 am
somitomi wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:35 pmCan you point me to signs of this obvious scumminess in bessie's posts?
Sorry to he difficult, but before I do this, would you mind showing me where you think her posts are scummy?

I think I still need to sort you to be super confident. I'm being a little bit entitled here because I'm cleared. I'll circle back to what I'm seeing afterwards. :P
False. You are not cleared until I see your alignment posted in modvoice.

And how ‘bout you circle back to what you are seeing that makes me scummy, instead of having somitomi do your work for you?

the worst wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:17 am and the fact I'm now cleared
Repeating “I’m cleared” over and over doesn’t make it true.

the worst wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:17 am Comparing this to our last game together (in which I was scum), what part of my play is actually striking you as non-town? Vague comments about me acting inexperienced won't help. Let's go a level deeper - why am I acting less experienced here?
You saying that all I have provided are “vague comments” doesn’t make it true.

You are avoiding answering questions by asking questions. I don’t need to defend my townieness to you because you haven’t given me with any reasons to defend against. All you have is “bessie is scummy prove me wrong!” No, the burden of proof is on you.

You also keep repeating falsehoods that you demand I reply to in order to use up all my very limited game time. Re my “vague comments”, here are some previous accusations I have made against you, with posts for you to reference.

You cleared Wam for a made up reason, and stuck to it despite several players pointing out the illogicalness of your reason to clear Wam.
Reference my earlier posts:
viewtopic.php?p=22899#p22899
viewtopic.php?p=22949#p22949
viewtopic.php?p=23099#p23099

You are trying to frame an argument that I am uncooperative in general, and that I am evading you personally. I have acknowledged that I know what you are trying to do, and that it won’t work:
bessie wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:44 am
the worst wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:23 am I don't know how to get through to bessie. I think she's looking for ways to get eliminations, not ways to find scum. I feel like she's fairly obvious about it.
Dude, I know what you’re doing and it doesn’t work with me.

You claimed that you originally misread your win condition, and that you do indeed have the town win condition. At first I was willing to consider that might really be the case; however, other players in this game have made claims that lead me to believe that the town win condition is indeed clearly written for those that have it. Which means that you do not.

the worst wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:19 am I'm almost certain that I'm arguing with scum which is kinda outside of the realm of things I can usually be bothered with
You repeating some variation of “bessie is scum” in every post doesn’t make it true.

heuristically_alone wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:02 am
bessie wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:23 am No, you didn’t. Try again.
Yes I did. Search again.
Did not. I don’t think you even saw it. And you don’t care enough to check.

Answer this:
bessie wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:36 am
heuristically_alone wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:18 am Also starting to think there may be multiple town alignments.
Why in particular? Because I do not agree.

the worst wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:01 pm I was originally aware of her having some higher likelihood of being scum for the same reason (absence of towniness) but I feel like she's been pressing back against things which are just objectively good for town. Boom/I cleared each other. There's a guilty on heury. The game is pretty close to solved - at all points, bessie seems to resist the game getting closer to solved!
To paraphrase your post: (1) bessie is scum for the reason that she’s not town; (2) bessie is being uncooperative to the town; (3) BoomFrog cleared me I’m clear!; (4) heury is scum (though BoomFrog hasn’t claimed his result); (5) bessie is being unhelpful.

You repeating (1), (2), (3), and (5) over and over again doesn’t make them true.
(4) is just opportunistic.

And all of you keep forgetting to insult the World's Worst Mod. I have to do all the work.

Woof.
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

bessie wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:19 am You claimed that you originally misread your win condition, and that you do indeed have the town win condition. At first I was willing to consider that might really be the case; however, other players in this game have made claims that lead me to believe that the town win condition is indeed clearly written for those that have it. Which means that you do not.
Is this a slip or are you softing that you aren't town?
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
bessie

Post by bessie »

heuristically_alone wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:54 am Is this a slip or are you softing that you aren't town?
Neither. Now answer the question that you are avoiding.
jimbobmacdoodle

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

heuristically_alone wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:54 am
bessie wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:19 am You claimed that you originally misread your win condition, and that you do indeed have the town win condition. At first I was willing to consider that might really be the case; however, other players in this game have made claims that lead me to believe that the town win condition is indeed clearly written for those that have it. Which means that you do not.
Is this a slip or are you softing that you aren't town?
I thought this to, (bessie slipped/soft claimed) FWIW. Filing away for later. I don't think we're limming bessie today.

Re. the worst, I went back and had a look at the clearing him reason:
boomfrog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:39 pm Btw, I've gotten as much info as I can out of withholding this info. The worst is confirmed not a threat to town. I shot him with a vig shot that only eleminated threats and other wise gives them a gift. A "very balanced" power from our incompetent mod Madge "knows how balance works" Lebowski. Yes, her last name is connonically Lebowski in this game.
@BoomFrog, do you still stand by this? Or was this some sort of fake claim? If you want to hold off answering this until the worst replies to your most recent question re. the gift, feel free.

heury's lack of cooperation meanwhile I'm pretty sure is coming from a scum who's given up place. A third-party would be at least shouting about being a third-party at this point, and I feel like a Town player with an incorrect result on them is also likely to have been more outspoken.
jimbobmacdoodle

EBWOP: "who's given up playing".
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:29 am Re. the worst, I went back and had a look at the clearing him reason:
boomfrog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:39 pm Btw, I've gotten as much info as I can out of withholding this info. The worst is confirmed not a threat to town. I shot him with a vig shot that only eleminated threats and other wise gives them a gift. A "very balanced" power from our incompetent mod Madge "knows how balance works" Lebowski. Yes, her last name is connonically Lebowski in this game.
@BoomFrog, do you still stand by this? Or was this some sort of fake claim? If you want to hold off answering this until the worst replies to your most recent question re. the gift, feel free.
Sorry to make you work for it, I intended to respond. I blasted The Worst with my righteous laser. It works exactly as I described in the quote. I want The Worst to confirm exactly what the gift was, that will prove the power worked. Otherwise it's possible I was blocked or he had protection N1. If he confirms the gift then he's 100% non-threat*.

If he doesn't confirm we lim him today.

*Except for the possibility of madge lying about basic power results, which would require her to be the most epic failure in all of mankind, so you know, it's within her range.
jimbobmacdoodle

boomfrog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:13 pm If he doesn't confirm we lim him today.
Why him, and not e.g. all-but-confirmed-scum heury or suspected SK!somitomi?
heuristically_alone

I like how Bessie is still trying to make it sound like I've not answered questions I have. She's really try harding her tunnel town meta.

I haven't given up, just with all the info stacked against me when it all could be from this bastard setup by it isn't overlord mod. If I'm to be elim today at least I want to help town take out scum.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Okay, so the paranoia is starting to kick in for me because I find myself agreeing with bessie's points, you'd be pretty scummy if it weren't for BoomFrog clearing you. Surely you understand why other players might take these results with a grain of salt, don't you?
heuristically_alone wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:15 pm I like how Bessie is still trying to make it sound like I've not answered questions I have. She's really try harding her tunnel town meta.

I haven't given up, just with all the info stacked against me when it all could be from this bastard setup by it isn't overlord mod. If I'm to be elim today at least I want to help town take out scum.
I couldn't find your answer either for what it's worth. And assserting that you haven't given up right before resigning yourself to being elimed today is amusing.
heuristically_alone

You should know better
----
he/him/they
bessie

Post by bessie »

mememememe
jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:29 am I thought this to, (bessie slipped/soft claimed) FWIW. Filing away for later. I don't think we're limming bessie today.
I can further explain but I want to hear from the worst.

@the worst, why am I scum? Give me one example from my content.

@BoomFrog, you only have the worst’s word on how you should be interpreting your night results, and you can't trust somitomi's original claim that he received a result that you are a threat. somitomi is non-town.

think about it.png
think about it.png (143.69 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Somi is non-town but also not on a team. The Worst may be just a message sender, but insane singing cop also fits.

I await The Worst's gift claim, but he's slower then Madge.
bessie

Post by bessie »

boomfrog wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:32 am Somi is non-town but also not on a team.
And you are Is BoomFrog.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

heuristically_alone wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:40 am You should know better
Who? Me? Know better than what?
boomfrog wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:32 am I await The Worst's gift claim, but he's slower then Madge.
You and me both.
jimbobmacdoodle

I figured I might as well disclose what I know about the animated messages. In our N2 neighbour chat, Heury claimed to have sent it and that it was meaningless.

@heury: would you please claim what the message you sent me said so that we can at least see you're telling the truth about that?
heuristically_alone wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:15 pm I like how Bessie is still trying to make it sound like I've not answered questions I have. She's really try harding her tunnel town meta.
Please just restate your answer to bessie's question.
madge

Post by madge »

And so they make their way through the featureless forest, drinking the blood-lava that comes out of the ground with a hefty enough poke of the sword when hunger or thirst strikes them.

They see a shape suddenly appear amongst the not-trees, dark and forboding.

An arrow is shot, the creature felled. It is large, twice as tall as any of them and eight times as heavy. It is black and shiny and covered in tough plates of horn, that the arrow had the good fortune to pierce between.

There is nothing to build a fire with, so they pull it apart and eat the golden-red flesh raw.

It is marginally more palatable than the blood-lava.

VOTALS

Nobody is voting.

With 6 players alive it takes 4 to hammer.

It is Day 3. Night starts in about 23 hours.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Mod Prod The Worst?
madge wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:10 am It is Day 3. Night starts in about 23 hours.
Can we get a short extension since we are waiting for The Worst to move the game forward?
bessie

Post by bessie »

boomfrog wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:16 pm Can we get a short extension since we are waiting for The Worst to move the game forward?
Who's your choice if the worst doesn't show up?
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

If The Worst doesn't post before end of day we Lim Heury. Somi at worst is an arsonist who's only targeted me so far. Huery has a killing power.

The Worst has avoided answering my question since Mid D3. If he is town and is just not posting then he's throwing the game by being too coy.

Tonight I'll tell Bessie what my gift is. If I'm Limed toNight then trust Bessie over The Worst if there's conflict.

Gah, this whole plan is ruined. If I'm killed my full flip will reveal the power details and ruin the confirmation.

Screw it.

Vote The Worst
bessie

Post by bessie »

@the worst if you are town you need to claim or you may end up being eliminated.
heuristically_alone

We shouldn't lynch the worst because we should be lynching scum.

Vote: bessie
----
he/him/they