PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
madge

Re: PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Post by madge »

oh god i meant to quote my past votals post and instead edited it. so the old one is gone FOREVER. i think this is peak pizzazz so enjoy. but if you want votals then scroll up
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
madge

Post by madge »

oh i found my old post in another window so here's a screenshot for reference:

i am sure this will confuse nobody
bessie

Post by bessie »

Vote: Madge
madge

Post by madge »

A young woman, dressed in utilitarian rags, takes charge of the maze. There is fear among everyone as chattering animals can be heard scurrying nearby.

Meanwhile, a dog barks at the wall, and when the wall makes no response, barks still harder.

VOTALS:

end day (1) - the worst

MADGE THINKS FIVE END DAY VOTES WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR NOW

no elim (1) - the worst
madge (2) - wam, bessie
sabrar (1) - somitomi
wam (1) - boomfrog

PIZZAZZ DOES NOT HAVE A HAMMER, BUT IF THERE ARE FOUR VOTES FOR ONE PERSON MADGE MIGHT BE INCLINED TO END THE DAY
the worst

Post by the worst »

boomfrog wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:22 am I'm so extremely delighted by this game already, but madge is a garbage mod. She is like an Ibis sitting proudly on her pile of garbage soup.
oof wam that's such an insult to ibises. they would be devastated to be compared to our mod.
boomfrog wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:24 am @The Worst, voting end of day is wildly dangerous when the first reaction is obviously going to be resistance to the idea of no elim. Convincing us will take time, so why try to flush the toilet so quickly?
i mean fmpov it's pretty easy
voting anything but "no elim" is giving the game away to scum. sure, i'm going to find scum today. i'm great at that. but i don't need to use my vote sub-optimally to do so -- especially in such a small game where there's a nonzero risk of scum immediately winning with 2 NKs on n1.

i'll find scum yet. i just already know where my vote falls for d1.

idrm voting to end the day as i don't think anyone but me is going to vote for it. town might be incentivised to do the smart thing. i think voting to end the day is too scary for scum this early in the game. so i'm pretty confident my vote is a signal booster, and that's all.
boomfrog wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:26 am Vote wam

What do you think about the worst?
any particular reason you're voting town?
the worst

Post by the worst »

bessie wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:54 am
the worst wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:06 pm hey hey woah woah woah we're talking about you here, not me. I'm perfect and have never made a mostake in my entire life.
Why do you call yourself the worst?
Inside joke with friends from a forum long ago. i am apparently frustrating to read accurately, which resulted in many post-game comments to the sentiment of "UGH tom is the worst!!!"

if you need any evidence of how hard it is to read me please refer to madge's attempts in our recent game together :D
the worst

Post by the worst »

gotta try harder than that to confuse me
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

madge wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:38 am oh god i meant to quote my past votals post and instead edited it. so the old one is gone FOREVER. i think this is peak pizzazz so enjoy. but if you want votals then scroll up
Says to scroll up but it's the top post of the page. If I thought you were competent I'd feel trolled.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

the worst wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:40 am any particular reason you're voting town?
It's this fun process I call, "deciding for myself".
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

@Somitomi, btw, if you could target me tonight that would be wonderful. Or Mark, that works too I think.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Actually no just me. If Mark is eliminated then that would ruin the experiment.
the worst

Post by the worst »

i would vote boomfrog but alas, my vote is more useful
Wam

Post by Wam »

Wam wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:49 pm Don't need =/ shouldn't

That's suspicious by the worst.

And a no elim and knowledge that suggests their scum

vote the worst
Wam

Post by Wam »

the worst wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:40 am
boomfrog wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:22 am I'm so extremely delighted by this game already, but madge is a garbage mod. She is like an Ibis sitting proudly on her pile of garbage soup.
oof wam that's such an insult to ibises. they would be devastated to be compared to our mod.
Boom not wam
Wam

Post by Wam »

If we had more players I would suggest we hammer the mod and see what happens....
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Wam wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:50 am

Wam wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:49 pm Don't need =/ shouldn't

That's suspicious by the worst.

And a no elim and knowledge that suggests their scum

vote the worst
Then you moved your vote off, so what is your current opinion.
Wam

Post by Wam »

I still think they are likely scum, mod vite wasnt serious
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Mark_Cangila wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:00 pm In defense of the worst, the sign up thread did say "you can also sign up on the form only."
Your defense of the worst is noted for future reference.
Mark_Cangila wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:00 pm I wasn't here either - don't forget about me :D!
In accordance with the holistic theory of time as a spatial dimension, you will have always been here, unlike Sabrar, who is not taking part in the game (as far as we currently know).
bessie wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:54 am This was guaranteed on the form, are you paying attention? -1
Yes, I believe this was supposed to be a joke, but I will have to confirm this with the intern who wrote that post.
madge wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:33 am PIZZAZZ DOES NOT HAVE A HAMMER, BUT IF THERE ARE FOUR VOTES FOR ONE PERSON MADGE MIGHT BE INCLINED TO END THE DAY
If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
boomfrog wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:54 am @Somitomi, btw, if you could target me tonight that would be wonderful. Or Mark, that works too I think.
Why me specifically?
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

somitomi wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:17 pmWhy me specifically?
Why does anything happen really? A cosmic chain of events starting with the big bang and culminating in this: the, for the moment, pinnacle achievement of mankind. But the most relevant intermediate step of that chain is that I think you are the person here who it's hardest for me to get a good read on (though the competition is fierce).

So will you take the bait? help me with my experiment?
bessie

Post by bessie »

I’m baaaaack! <3 BoomFrog <3 did you miss me me me???

the worst wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:40 am
Hahaha Madge once ran a game called Bin Chicken Mafia. She’s been insulting ibises for a long time.

the worst wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:43 am Inside joke with friends from a forum long ago. i am apparently frustrating to read accurately, which resulted in many post-game comments to the sentiment of "UGH tom is the worst!!!"
Your friends are nonsensical. I think that makes you the best!

Wam wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:15 pm If we had more players I would suggest we hammer the mod and see what happens....
This makes no sense. Why should having a low number of players prevent us for eliminating known scum? -1

And I’m doing my best. I voted for Madge twice but only one vote counted.

Wam wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:59 pm I still think they are likely scum, mod vite wasnt serious
Then why is your vote still there? -1

Wam, you did not reply to my question in this post. -1

somitomi wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:17 pm If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
You make this claim but you do nothing to back it up. Present your case for your current vote and try to persuade others to vote with you, or move your vote somewhere else. -1

boomfrog wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:13 pm A cosmic chain of events starting with the big bang and culminating in this: the, for the moment, pinnacle achievement of mankind.
Always talking about yourself. <3

Obligatory dog pic. My daily homecoming.
hoku at the front door.PNG
hoku at the front door.PNG (203.49 KiB) Viewed 1458 times

boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

bessie wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:36 am I’m baaaaack! <3 BoomFrog <3 did you miss me me me???
Of course, I await with baited breath for every evening when you are finally available to talk.

But, are your -1 's for wam legit? He's accumulated quite a few of them. If you were to give up the dream of ousting our tyrannical mod, would wam be your scum pick?
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

And what do you think of The Worst's claim?
bessie

Post by bessie »

boomfrog wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:32 am But, are your -1 's for wam legit? He's accumulated quite a few of them. If you were to give up the dream of ousting our tyrannical mod, would wam be your scum pick?
Yes. Wam claims to be suspicious of the worst, yet he moved his vote off the worst to vote for Madge, which he claims is not serious. Why would someone move a serious vote to what he claims is a non-serious vote and park it there? Oh, and Wam claims he wouldn’t mind hammering Madge, but he comes up with a non-valid excuse for not pursuing it, what?

Also Wam did not reply to my question on page 1.

And give up my dream, are you serious? As you may have forgotten from previous games, I have a very slight tendency to get stuck in a tunnel (links provided upon request if you don’t believe me).

boomfrog wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:32 am And what do you think of The Worst's claim?
I think that it is charming.
the worst

Post by the worst »

vote: madge I'm willing to gamble on this. We'll be better off without madge anyway. E-1.
madge

Post by madge »

The dog barks at the wall harder still. The wall, being a wall, does not move.

The wiley woman in rags is leading an expedition to map the maze. She draws in the dirt with a stick as her scouts make their report.

(I almost tried to quote the screenshot of my other post, pizzazz is live and well)

VOTALS:

end day (1) - the worst

MADGE THINKS FIVE END DAY VOTES WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR NOW

madge (3) - wam, bessie, the worst
sabrar (1) - somitomi
wam (1) - boomfrog

PIZZAZZ DOES NOT HAVE A HAMMER, BUT IF THERE ARE FOUR VOTES FOR ONE PERSON MADGE MIGHT BE INCLINED TO END THE DAY