PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
boomfrog

Re: PYP PIZZAZZ MAFIA

Post by boomfrog »

heuristically_alone wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:43 pm We shouldn't lynch the worst because we should be lynching scum.

Vote: bessie
How do you think The Worst is not scum when they have a "Threat" result on you?
the worst

Post by the worst »

I'm cleared and also literally a cop with a guilty. There's confirmed one in [boomfrog,heury] and boomfrog was already cleared by me via somitomi. You can all yeet me if you want but anyone who is town and voting me is making a madge-tier bad decision.
the worst

Post by the worst »

vote: heury
if this one is right then the game is already solved, if it's wrong then somi/bessie is the solve and somi has been making like 100d chess moves all game
madge

Post by madge »

They've felled a few more of the giant, round, armored creatures and are becoming better at bringing themselves to stomach the meat.

They have long, segmented legs, each as wide as an arm, and so those are carried and the flesh scooped out as they walk, while the main body is eaten in the make-shift camps.

It seems the plan is no longer to kill each other, but to leave this endless expanse of featureless tawny trees.

They make camp again at the site of their latest hunt, digging the blood-lava out of the soft ground, enjoying its warmth and almost able to ignore the fetid taste.

VOTALS

The worst - 1 - boomfrog
Bessie - 1 - Heury
Heury - 1 - the worst

No extension unless there's a bit more demand. You've had a lot of time.

The worst has been prodded and posted.

With 6 players alive it takes 4 to hammer.

It is Day 3. Night starts in about 10 hours.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

boomfrog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:43 pm @Somi it helps my pizzazz win con and gives you a little more accountability in case you are a SK.
I was gonna ask BoomFrog about this SK advice to pass the time, but the worst just posted...
the worst wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:19 pm I'm cleared and also literally a cop with a guilty. There's confirmed one in [boomfrog,heury] and boomfrog was already cleared by me via somitomi. You can all yeet me if you want but anyone who is town and voting me is making a madge-tier bad decision.
Where's the claim, Lebowski?
jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:37 am I figured I might as well disclose what I know about the animated messages. In our N2 neighbour chat, Heury claimed to have sent it and that it was meaningless.
How many chats are you in, man?
heuristically_alone wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:43 pm We shouldn't lynch the worst because we should be lynching scum.
Could you maybe comply with Jimbob's request? Or answer some of the questions we've asked?
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
bessie

Post by bessie »

the worst wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:19 pm I'm cleared and also literally a cop with a guilty. There's confirmed one in [boomfrog,heury] and boomfrog was already cleared by me via somitomi. You can all yeet me if you want but anyone who is town and voting me is making a madge-tier bad decision.

How is there one scum confirmed in [boomfrog, heury]? somitomi is non-town and you can't trust his claim.
the worst

Post by the worst »

somitomi wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:43 pm
boomfrog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:43 pm @Somi it helps my pizzazz win con and gives you a little more accountability in case you are a SK.
I was gonna ask BoomFrog about this SK advice to pass the time, but the worst just posted...
Where's the claim, Lebowski?
jimbobmacdoodle wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:37 am I figured I might as well disclose what I know about the animated messages. In our N2 neighbour chat, Heury claimed to have sent it and that it was meaningless.
How many chats are you in, man?
Could you maybe comply with Jimbob's request? Or answer some of the questions we've asked?
I've been talking about my results since d2. You literally reacted to receiving the result to my n1 check with confusion.
bessie wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:44 pm

How is there one scum confirmed in [boomfrog, heury]? somitomi is non-town and you can't trust his claim.
This is all well and good, but once again is closer to propaganda than a sensible argument. So what if somitomi is non-town? You're arguing that somi intuited it was correct to flip a cop result that I'd given them, and then boomfrog (who would in your world be scum with somi) backed it up by doing exactly the same thing n2?

I think that takes a lot of nouse to do, and a lot of players with that level of nouse would realise that it's not a smart risk at all.

The world you're arguing is a remote possibility, not a probability. What's more probable is that I have a clear on boom and a guilty on heury, and that you're arguing this tooth & nail because you don't benefit from those results.

More games are won by tackling probabilities than by playing with remote probabilities. So I respect the argument, but it holds no weight to me.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

the worst wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:53 pm I've been talking about my results since d2. You literally reacted to receiving the result to my n1 check with confusion.
Not that one, BoomFrog's gift. The one we've been waiting for all this time. How was this not clear?
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
bessie

Post by bessie »

BoomFrog hasn't claimed his night result. You don't know what the result on heury is.

I don't know that you are telling the truth about how your power works.

I don't know somitomi is telling the truth about his result.
the worst wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:53 pm What's more probable is that I have a clear on boom and a guilty on heury, and that you're arguing this tooth & nail because you don't benefit from those results.
Convenient conjecture on your part.
bessie

Post by bessie »

bessie wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:19 am
the worst wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:14 am
somitomi wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:35 pmCan you point me to signs of this obvious scumminess in bessie's posts?
Sorry to he difficult, but before I do this, would you mind showing me where you think her posts are scummy?

I think I still need to sort you to be super confident. I'm being a little bit entitled here because I'm cleared. I'll circle back to what I'm seeing afterwards. :P
False. You are not cleared until I see your alignment posted in modvoice.

And how ‘bout you circle back to what you are seeing that makes me scummy, instead of having somitomi do your work for you?
Still waiting for this.
bessie

Post by bessie »

bessie wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:19 am Answer this:
bessie wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:36 am
heuristically_alone wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:18 am Also starting to think there may be multiple town alignments.
Why in particular? Because I do not agree.
Still waiting for this too.
jimbobmacdoodle

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

I need to go to bed and don't know if I'll have time to check the thread in the morning.

Vote heury

FMPOV heury is the most likely scum. The worst is looking bad for ignoring BoomFrog's request. Somitomi may be SK, but even if he is, I don't think he's the greatest threat to town (no time to type out the logic, but I thought about it earlier and was fairly confident it worked out as worse to have 2 mafia left and no SK than 1 mafia and an SK given things).

@somitomi, I had neighbour chat with you N1 and heury N2. Nobody else.

@heury, if you don't claim what's in the message you said you sent me by the time I get back online (if I get back), nothing you do will persuade me to move my vote (other things may move it of course).
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

the worst wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:19 pm I'm cleared and also literally a cop
You're not cleared until you claim what my gift was. Freaking claim it man, wtf are you avoiding this for?
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

The only reason I can think of that you wouldn't have just claimed my gift is you don't know what it is and you are scum and Heury is town.

@Heury you need to vote with me. You know I'm town, we need to keep our votes unified. Vote The Worst with me.

@Bessie I trust you to put your vote on before deadline.

@Jimbob I'll ping you directly if I'm sure where you should vote.
madge

Post by madge »

The people lie on the ground, attempting to sleep, though the sun never seems to set. Though they have no sleeping bags, the ground is unpleasantly warm.

VOTALS

The worst - 1 - boomfrog
Bessie - 1 - Heury
Heury - 2 - the worst, jimbob

With 6 players alive it takes 4 to hammer.

It is Day 3. Night starts in about 9 hours.
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

This is so madge-shit. I can't believe you are madging me like this. If you are town and we lose this is on you. You have to be avoiding this on purpose.

@Everyone, we should hammer The Worst. I can't believe town The Worst would do this.
the worst

Post by the worst »

boomfrog wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:35 pm
the worst wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:19 pm I'm cleared and also literally a cop
You're not cleared until you claim what my gift was. Freaking claim it man, wtf are you avoiding this for?
Sorry, didn't clock the relevance of this - it was a modified role cop shot, I had to use it during that phase and would have been able to submit a player and a number and get information on their role based on that.

If you're deathtunnelling me because I was afk for a couple of days we're going to have bigger issues than this game.
the worst

Post by the worst »

Just to be clear, I live with chronic anxiety. Sometimes I can't be around. Sometimes my head is cloudy. It just happens that I can't always be 100% and sometimes stuff which doesn't seem important slips my attention. What you're seeing is (annoyingly) a personality trait and not an alignment indicator.
bessie

Post by bessie »

the worst wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:30 am Just to be clear, I live with chronic anxiety. Sometimes I can't be around. Sometimes my head is cloudy. It just happens that I can't always be 100% and sometimes stuff which doesn't seem important slips my attention. What you're seeing is (annoyingly) a personality trait and not an alignment indicator.
Understood. So do I.
bessie heart.PNG
bessie heart.PNG (195.52 KiB) Viewed 1030 times
bessie

Post by bessie »

boomfrog wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:10 am @Everyone, we should hammer The Worst. I can't believe town The Worst would do this.
Boom is the worst's claim correct?

Deadline is 2am in California so I probably will be asleep.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Yeah. Let's off Heury.

Vote Heury
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

the worst wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:30 am Just to be clear, I live with chronic anxiety. Sometimes I can't be around. Sometimes my head is cloudy. It just happens that I can't always be 100% and sometimes stuff which doesn't seem important slips my attention. What you're seeing is (annoyingly) a personality trait and not an alignment indicator.
Sorry to hear that and I will assume in the future that any unexpected absences are RL problem related. You're just new to the forum and I wasn't sure if lurking to avoid questions was a tactic you would potentially use. I did ask 3 times for you to claim the gift before blowing up. I might have been extra paranoid since I lost to you recently.

But we're all good now. No hard feelings I hope.

And @Bessie for the record I got "Heury is not a threat" so with our chain of logic The Worst is confirmed town, I'm confirmed town and Heury is confirm threat.*

*Barring the possibility that The Worst and I are pulling an epic scam.
boomfrog

Post by boomfrog »

Anyone should feel free to hammer. I doubt we will get more info out of the day.
heuristically_alone

Post by heuristically_alone »

bessie wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:07 pm
bessie wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:19 am Answer this:
bessie wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:36 am
Why in particular? Because I do not agree.
Still waiting for this too.
That was a thought process I'd been going through after chatting with Jimbob, but the logic was flawed. It was mostly from me self speculating this being a white flag game. There is likely not more than one town.

Oh and I'll confirm the message Jimbob and boomfrog have are meaningless and mean nothing and came from me, so whether or not everyone knows what it says is irrelevant to me.
boomfrog wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 1:32 am Yeah. Let's off Heury.

Vote Heury
I'll vote the worst with you. What's the worst that could happen?

I'm happier to go back to my Bessie preference of others will join in.

Vote: the worst
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
the worst

Post by the worst »

No hard feelings!! The timing is awkward so I can see why you made the assumption, I've just been on another planet!