Take a penny, leave a penny

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
heuristically_alone

Re: Take a penny, leave a penny

Post by heuristically_alone »

I accidentally lost my sewing needle in the pile.

The pile contains a lost seeing needle, some scrap metal, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $51,700.03, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is yours, if you follow the rules.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
chridd
Scorekeeper-Keeper

Post by chridd »

I add some hay.

The pile contains a needle in a haystack, some scrap metal, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $51,700.03, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is yours, if you follow the rules.
~ chri d. d. /tʃɹɪ.di.di/ · she · Forum game scores · My website
ratammer wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:56 pm Hoping to find something quotable on this new forum!
The Snide Sniper
Site Admin

Post by The Snide Sniper »

I turn the scrap metal into needles.

The pile now contains several needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $51,700.03, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is yours, if you follow the rules.
If I disappear from the forum, I can still be reached via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.
patzer

Post by patzer »

I leave a penny.

The pile now contains several needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $51,700.04, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is yours, if you follow the rules
quasijem

Post by quasijem »

I wonder if there are any rare coins there, and hire someone to find out.

The pile now contains needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $48,123.94, someone inspecting the coins, $2,944.10 of non-valuable coins/notes, $24 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is yours (except for the person), if you follow the rules.
unemlightened. they/them.
patzer

Post by patzer »

I take the pile.

The pile now contains needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, $4,216.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, $34 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is mine, except for the person.
The Snide Sniper
Site Admin

Post by The Snide Sniper »

I make the person inspecting the coins my slave.

The pile now contains needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, $4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, $6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper.
If I disappear from the forum, I can still be reached via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.
ratammer
Gatekeeper

Post by ratammer »

I add the three months that have passed since the previous post to the pile.

The pile now contains needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, $4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, $6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper.
Diana, madge's ratwife, any pronouns

I'm watching the first episode of all different cartoons!

---

Ya like my gate?
heuristically_alone

I remove all the dollar signs.

The pile now contains needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
phillip1882

Post by phillip1882 »

removes the point, whats the point?
The pile now contains needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a chive, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper.
lover of chess, baduk, and civ 4.
capable of eating sin, removing negative energy, and healing while sleeping.
jimbobmacdoodle

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

I add an r and some books.

The pile now contains needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper.
phillip1882

Post by phillip1882 »

finds the needles, there no longer in the haystack.

The pile now contains a haystack, rubble, a cog, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper.
heuristically_alone

I leave an OLED Nintendo Switch.

The pile now contains an OLED Nintendo Switch, haystack, rubble, a cog, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper.
----
he/him/they
phillip1882

Post by phillip1882 »

i clear the rubble, and leave a clean stack

The pile now contains an OLED Nintendo Switch, a haystack, a clean stack, a cog, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper.
jimbobmacdoodle

Post by jimbobmacdoodle »

I corrupt the stack.

The pile now contains an OLED Nintendo Switch, a heap of rotten hay, a corrupted stack, a cog, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniperavigdatisitstdstsc*"25.
phillip1882

Post by phillip1882 »

i add a pinch of salt

The pile now contains an OLED Nintendo Switch, a heap of rotten hay, a corrupted stack, a cog, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniperavigdatisitstdstsc*"25, a pinch of salt
heuristically_alone

I pinch the pinch of salt.

The pile now contains an OLED Nintendo Switch, a heap of rotten hay, a corrupted stack, a cog, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniperavigdatisitstdstsc*"25, a pinched pinch of salt
----
he/him/they
phillip1882

Post by phillip1882 »

i insert rules of thumb, making the pile easier to learn.

The pile now contains an OLED Nintendo Switch, a heap of rotten hay, a corrupted stack, a cog, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniperavigdatisitstdstsc*"25, a pinched pinch of salt,and rules of thumb.
Sean Quixote

Post by Sean Quixote »

I try to compile the pile into bytecode. I don't think it works...

Code: Select all

┌────────┬─────────────────────────┬─────────────────────────┬────────┬────────┐
│00000000│ ea 51 de dd 95 dd d0 d9 ┊ dc c3 d9 9b b7 1d 9a a6 │×Q××××××┊××××ו××│
│00000010│ 1d 99 99 51 99 8c 95 98 ┊ 50 dd 53 3b 15 12 15 15 │•××Q××××┊P×S;••••│
│00000020│ 0e e1 c8 cd d5 08 cc c7 ┊ c8 8b b7 08 8a 9c 80 88 │•×××ו××┊××ו××××│
└────────┴─────────────────────────┴─────────────────────────┴────────┴────────┘
"Come, Sancho Pizza, we must ride forth and vanquish these sea monsters"
"Don't they look like watermills to you?"
phillip1882

Post by phillip1882 »

i restore the pile to its former glory
The pile now contains an OLED Nintendo Switch, a heap of rotten hay, a corrupted stack, a cog, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper*"25, a pinched pinch of salt, and rules of thumb.
Sean Quixote

Post by Sean Quixote »

I pick up the vending machine with a dolly, and wheel it over to the pile. I take the dolly with me as I leave.

The pile now contains an OLED Nintendo Switch, a heap of rotten hay, a corrupted stack, a cog, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, and three months. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper*"25, a pinched pinch of salt, and rules of thumb. Sitting nearby is a vending machine.
Freddino18
Hey @Sniper can I have a role?

Post by Freddino18 »

I take the cog and leave a panini.

The pile now contains an OLED Nintendo Switch, a heap of rotten hay, a corrupted stack, an archive of books, 46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, 4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, 6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, some rules, three months, a pinched pinch of salt, rules of thumb, and a panini. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper*"25. Sitting nearby is a vending machine.
Old Bruce wrote:Mighty Morphine Power Ranger
Jplus wrote:Was that a response to penis or to tree?
Diana's boytoy.
Hey @Sniper can I have a sig too?
Sean Quixote

Post by Sean Quixote »

I throw out all the rules. But, I don't do anything else.

The pile now contains an OLED Nintendo Switch, a heap of rotten hay, a corrupted stack, an archive of books, someone inspecting the absence, a spool of rope, three months, a pinched pinch of salt, and a panini. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper*". Sitting nearby is a vending machine.
chridd
Scorekeeper-Keeper

Post by chridd »

I put the OLED Switch into the vending machine.

The pile now contains a seven-segment display, a heap of rotten hay, a corrupted stack, an archive of books, someone inspecting the absence, a spool of rope, three months, a pinched pinch of salt, and a panini. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper*". Sitting nearby is a vending machine.
~ chri d. d. /tʃɹɪ.di.di/ · she · Forum game scores · My website
ratammer wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:56 pm Hoping to find something quotable on this new forum!
Sean Quixote

Post by Sean Quixote »

Heh, heh. You didn't say "insert"....

The pile now contains a seven-segment display, a heap of rotten hay, a corrupted stack, an archive of books, someone inspecting the absence, a spool of rope, three months, a pinched pinch of salt, and a panini. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper*". Sitting nearby is a vending machine.

Suddenly, a cat pokes its head out from the product collection slot. It squirms its way out of the machine, and runs away.