Take a penny, leave a penny

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
heuristically_alone

Re: Take a penny, leave a penny

Post by heuristically_alone »

I accidentally lost my sewing needle in the pile.

The pile contains a lost seeing needle, some scrap metal, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $51,700.03, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is yours, if you follow the rules.
If you think tough men are dangerous, wait til you see what weak men are capable of.
----
he/him/they
chridd
Scorekeeper-Keeper

Post by chridd »

I add some hay.

The pile contains a needle in a haystack, some scrap metal, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $51,700.03, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is yours, if you follow the rules.
~ chri d. d. /tʃɹɪ.di.di/ · she · Forum game scores · My website
ratammer wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:56 pm Hoping to find something quotable on this new forum!
The Snide Sniper
Site Admin

Post by The Snide Sniper »

I turn the scrap metal into needles.

The pile now contains several needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $51,700.03, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is yours, if you follow the rules.
If I disappear from the forum, I can still be reached via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.
patzer

Post by patzer »

I leave a penny.

The pile now contains several needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $51,700.04, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is yours, if you follow the rules
quasijem

Post by quasijem »

I wonder if there are any rare coins there, and hire someone to find out.

The pile now contains needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $48,123.94, someone inspecting the coins, $2,944.10 of non-valuable coins/notes, $24 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is yours (except for the person), if you follow the rules.
unemlightened. they/them.
patzer

Post by patzer »

I take the pile.

The pile now contains needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, $4,216.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, $34 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is mine, except for the person.
The Snide Sniper
Site Admin

Post by The Snide Sniper »

I make the person inspecting the coins my slave.

The pile now contains needles in a haystack, rubble, a cog, a point, a chive, $46,841.49, someone inspecting the coins, $4,217.55 of non-valuable coins/notes, $6 worth of rare coins, a spool of rope, and some rules. It is patzer's, except for the person, who belongs to Sniper.
If I disappear from the forum, I can still be reached via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.