Songs of Our Times Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
madge

Re: Songs of Our Times Mafia Game Thread - Day 3

Post by madge »

Guys, unvote. I have an innocent result on the worst (I am not a classic cop obviously and I'd prefer not to go into more detail until tomorrow).
madge, ratammer's ponywife, she/her
Plug: my vampire romance novel is finished!
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I think we she probably just go into detail today.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
madge

Post by madge »

also RE: mathblade if the vote powers go away at ELo then I'm not so paranoid and we're good
madge

Post by madge »

I don't have any more useful results (I got bessie was town last night which is why I townread her so hard and sheeped her so hard)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

How certain are your results @Madge?
How certain are your results @the worst?

Because WMU and Wam aren't scum.
Seven (she, him, their)
Wam

Post by Wam »

unvote
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

madge wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:19 pm also RE: mathblade if the vote powers go away at ELo then I'm not so paranoid and we're good
Powers do go away you’re still paranoid.

If it is me + person I say is inno + person I say is inno = I can’t vote anyone = I am scum by traditional elo rules.

It’s literally I lose if scum.
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

madge wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:14 pm Guys, unvote. I have an innocent result on the worst (I am not a classic cop obviously and I'd prefer not to go into more detail until tomorrow).
Powers don’t go away* I hate autocorrect.

Why did you check Ducky when I already said Ducky is town?

If you’re town who is scum pushing Ducky after I already inno’d him?
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

MathBlade wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:55 pm I already inno’d him?
This is why I can't just trust yal's claims of someone being inno. Yall clearing people when all you have is results that favor them.
Seven (she, him, their)
madge

Post by madge »

My results are certain, the only thing that can mess with them is a 3p, which ducky says we don't have, and even if ducky lies and we *did* have 3p, because of the way my power works I happen to know ducky is not an indie.

@mathblade I checked ducky because they're my neighbour so I wanted to be sure I could trust them, and I don't trust you.

@mathblade also yes i'm paranoid it's why i'm good at this part of the game, where things get tight and we can start using PoE to get things sorted
the worst

Post by the worst »

Seven wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:16 pm I would like for just your claim @ tw. We don't need a mass claim, you said you could clear jedi today, this implies you were going to out with your info.
My claim won't help solve rn so I'd rather not. Jedi is town tho.
the worst

Post by the worst »

Seven wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:08 pm Alright guys well I wanted to wait for Ducky to out his results and officially clear Jedi but he's not being very forthcoming, so I'll go ahead and move things forward.

So from what I gather, Moody you neighborized Ducky and Madge, correct? Why did you choose those two?

Here is how things are gonna go:
-At this point, I am the only confirmed town (sans strongman, which can somewhat be resolved by MB voting different from me today so that I remain blocked), so we form a town block of towniness around me.

-We are not eliminating WMU. No one has addressed the point about Sabrar trying to convince WMU to vote Jedi (Duck wont even read it). She is town, the rest of you townies really need to trust me on this one.

-We are not eliminating Wam. He catalyzed the Sabrar elimination. Not worth the points considering Sabrar's role. Additionally, scum!Wam could have easily used the gun in a way that benefited scum, Madge even gave him an opening to use his own judgement, but he kept the power in town's hands.

-We are not eliminating Madge. She was too invested/confused about Marlkin's claim for it to have been S/S theater.

This is my town core. @Madge @Wam @WMU I ask of you please, just for today to join hands and lend me your strength. You are all townies, please no more fighting. Just trust me for today.

This leaves: Moody, Jedi, Mathblade, the worst

-Moody's tone is different than in Halloween. He is more go-with-the-flowy. Albeit this could be scum who is tired of being scum two games in a row and losing their strongest scummate day one. However, the way that Moody distinguished his posts from Suzakus when discussing their posting styles day 1 with Wisp seemed non-informed. And based on Sabrar's read list, it also seemed he was dressing up moody for a future miselim.

-Jedi seems like a good possibility to me if it were not for Ducky's claim, hence why the info would be nice. But if he's not going to out it and has ran it by Madge, I guess I will just have to take their word on it. One thing that points to Jedi is Marklin's botched claim. I can't imagine anyone else here would have given the go-ahead on that.

-It doesn't make sense to eliminate Mathblade today because he is our cop and will self-resolve.

-The worst is the absolute best elimination. I've laid out my case for why I think he's scum here. He is not at all cleared because there was another scum alive Night 1 when he was blocked. I think it is between the worst and Jedi, and if Jedi is the worst's inno, that only leaves him.

Vote: the worst

@Madge
@Wam
@WMU
@moody
@jedi

join me

https://youtu.be/OA8wkz0uGLE
At this point I had both outed my result on Jedi, and reviewed your point about WMU and I'm not convinced that is outside the realm of bussing. Please read my posts when you're making demands of me. :P
the worst

Post by the worst »

We can do moody if nobody agrees on WMU. we can do wam but I'd rather not.
the worst

Post by the worst »

@mathblade would you mind blocking in this order?
first priority: wmu
second priority: wam
third priority: seven
fourth priority: moody

I have a theory
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I want to know how Jedi is town. Are you just saying he is town because you know his ability is real?
Seven (she, him, their)
SuperJedi224

Post by SuperJedi224 »

I don't think it's wake

Could be moody maybe?
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

the worst wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:55 pm @mathblade would you mind blocking in this order?

I have a theory
If people don’t listen to who my top scumspect is I have to block there. I also have no reason to block someone who is a town lock to me. I also anticipate being the nightkill so respectfully no. It’s about shrinking the PoE to where scum can’t hide.

I think that’s Madge or WMU. Madge’s paranoia claims make no sense and seems like it’s shade on me for no good reason.
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

madge wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:13 pm My results are certain, the only thing that can mess with them is a 3p, which ducky says we don't have, and even if ducky lies and we *did* have 3p, because of the way my power works I happen to know ducky is not an indie.

@mathblade I checked ducky because they're my neighbour so I wanted to be sure I could trust them, and I don't trust you.

@mathblade also yes i'm paranoid it's why i'm good at this part of the game, where things get tight and we can start using PoE to get things sorted
You’re literally arguing the cop is scum. I have been confirmed twice and given two innos. I pushed 2/3rds of the scumteam here. Like wtf is your deal?
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

madge wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:19 pm also RE: mathblade if the vote powers go away at ELo then I'm not so paranoid and we're good
Vote powers go away at elo.
It’s in the OP
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

the worst wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:33 pm
Seven wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:08 pm Alright guys well I wanted to wait for Ducky to out his results and officially clear Jedi but he's not being very forthcoming, so I'll go ahead and move things forward.

So from what I gather, Moody you neighborized Ducky and Madge, correct? Why did you choose those two?

Here is how things are gonna go:
-At this point, I am the only confirmed town (sans strongman, which can somewhat be resolved by MB voting different from me today so that I remain blocked), so we form a town block of towniness around me.

-We are not eliminating WMU. No one has addressed the point about Sabrar trying to convince WMU to vote Jedi (Duck wont even read it). She is town, the rest of you townies really need to trust me on this one.

-We are not eliminating Wam. He catalyzed the Sabrar elimination. Not worth the points considering Sabrar's role. Additionally, scum!Wam could have easily used the gun in a way that benefited scum, Madge even gave him an opening to use his own judgement, but he kept the power in town's hands.

-We are not eliminating Madge. She was too invested/confused about Marlkin's claim for it to have been S/S theater.

This is my town core. @Madge @Wam @WMU I ask of you please, just for today to join hands and lend me your strength. You are all townies, please no more fighting. Just trust me for today.

This leaves: Moody, Jedi, Mathblade, the worst

-Moody's tone is different than in Halloween. He is more go-with-the-flowy. Albeit this could be scum who is tired of being scum two games in a row and losing their strongest scummate day one. However, the way that Moody distinguished his posts from Suzakus when discussing their posting styles day 1 with Wisp seemed non-informed. And based on Sabrar's read list, it also seemed he was dressing up moody for a future miselim.

-Jedi seems like a good possibility to me if it were not for Ducky's claim, hence why the info would be nice. But if he's not going to out it and has ran it by Madge, I guess I will just have to take their word on it. One thing that points to Jedi is Marklin's botched claim. I can't imagine anyone else here would have given the go-ahead on that.

-It doesn't make sense to eliminate Mathblade today because he is our cop and will self-resolve.

-The worst is the absolute best elimination. I've laid out my case for why I think he's scum here. He is not at all cleared because there was another scum alive Night 1 when he was blocked. I think it is between the worst and Jedi, and if Jedi is the worst's inno, that only leaves him.

Vote: the worst

@Madge
@Wam
@WMU
@moody
@jedi

join me

https://youtu.be/OA8wkz0uGLE
At this point I had both outed my result on Jedi, and reviewed your point about WMU and I'm not convinced that is outside the realm of bussing. Please read my posts when you're making demands of me. :P
Exactly my point too. WMU trying to say the blocks aren’t alignment indicative is sus as hell too.
the worst

Post by the worst »

Seven wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:08 am I want to know how Jedi is town. Are you just saying he is town because you know his ability is real?
that's not what I'm saying. dw i know the difference <3
the worst

Post by the worst »

MathBlade wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:50 am
the worst wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:55 pm @mathblade would you mind blocking in this order?

I have a theory
If people don’t listen to who my top scumspect is I have to block there. I also have no reason to block someone who is a town lock to me. I also anticipate being the nightkill so respectfully no. It’s about shrinking the PoE to where scum can’t hide.

I think that’s Madge or WMU. Madge’s paranoia claims make no sense and seems like it’s shade on me for no good reason.
I get it, but the pool of possible scum is so, so small. If we optimise night actions we win 100%

Sorry its annoying but wincon etc.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I guess we can try Moody
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Ya. Has to be moody or MB.
Seven (she, him, their)
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

the worst wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:18 am
MathBlade wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:50 am

I have a theory

I get it, but the pool of possible scum is so, so small. If we optimise night actions we win 100%

Sorry its annoying but wincon etc.
There is likely only one group scum left.

Until someone claims everyone is VT

Therefore the optimized action is for me to block my top scumread

You are not scum unless strongman.
Seven is not scum unless strongman.
You say Jedi is town based on role.

So then WMU or Madge is read based.

Therefore I block WMU/Madge as they are top scumreads.

That is optimized.