Songs of Our Times Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

Sit back, relax, and enjoy some forum-based games.
Wam

Re: Songs of Our Times Mafia Game Thread - Day 3

Post by Wam »

xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:01 pm Is hard to find a post on this forum, please repost your case on Morgan

Who put Morgan in leading votes?
viewtopic.php?p=12721#p12721

So working from Marklins mod kill here viewtopic.php?p=12709#p12709

Unofficial votals when I took the shot
The worst - 2 - wake me up, morgab
Morgan - 3 - wam, seven, mathblade

I havent dug it up but I think there were votes in morgan prior to the mod kill.
Wam

Post by Wam »

Key vote was sevens switch from the worst to seven then mathblade hammered the nail home.
Wam

Post by Wam »

Ebwop "sevens switch from the worst to morgan"
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Wow why did I do that.
Seven (she, him, their)
aka Zen, Xivii, Hari Seldon, Ro Laren, Spirit, Khepri, Kamina
Wam

Post by Wam »

I don't know why?
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

I am thinking WMU or Madge. Madge’s paranoia goes beyond the logical. Assuming three scum there is a townblock of me+Worst+Seven.

I would have to repeatedly block and kill each night as I am confirmed to have blocked because of the sheep message. So then the town block never is smaller than three. So then in elo I would just be elimmed. The fact of the matter is I will be dying eventually and I am pretty much a cop at this point.

I want to elim in Madge/Wam I think.
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

WMU*

Autocorrect sucks.
MathBlade

Re: Songs of Our Times Mafia Game Thread - Day 2

Post by MathBlade »

madge wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:36 am you ask them and they tell you, and if they say they got the scum-vegtable you go "HAHA you are scum" and we vote them off? seems obvious
Actually

Vote: Madge

The more I think about it the more this push from Madge doesn’t make sense. I think she’s scum who set up Marklin to intentionally be bad when Wam had the shot. I don’t think she expected the modkill or Marklin to go that far.
MathBlade

Re: Songs of Our Times Mafia Game Thread - Day 2

Post by MathBlade »

madge wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:15 am well, that would be easy enough to prove tomorrow? your target can confirm they got a vegetable

does proving it mean much? idk, probably not, if massclaims aren't meant to help us

(btw my brain is back to mafia brain! however i am seeing dune tonight and then will be asleep over deadline so i'm basically not going ot be around for the last 12 hours of the day)
Going from this post to instantly laughing that Marklin is scum it’s really jarring.

What was going on in your head?
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

It’s like “Math is scum because roleblocker from “mass claims aren’t going to help us” is weird. It doesn’t compute.
the worst

Post by the worst »

vote: WMU

will towncase madge if y'all need but she is still my strongest townread. If she is scum here then her most dominant dayplay control move has been to fairly successfully pocket Bessie, then reactively kill Bessie while going into being (likely) the last living member of her faction.

I'm not relying on her associatives with Märklin being clearing btw just dont think its her
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

the worst wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:47 pm vote: WMU

will towncase madge if y'all need but she is still my strongest townread. If she is scum here then her most dominant dayplay control move has been to fairly successfully pocket Bessie, then reactively kill Bessie while going into being (likely) the last living member of her faction.

I'm not relying on her associatives with Märklin being clearing btw just dont think its her
I do please :) The end of day with Marklin to her play today is very inconsistent logically so I don’t get what she’s thinking and it feels fake.
the worst

Post by the worst »

No problems o7 I need to sleep for now but I'll be around tomorrow. In general I don't think her play is consistent with someone trying to endgame at all expenses -- a decent % of all human thought is logically inconsistent, so I'm not sure that's a reason I'd push someone as scum.
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

You owe the thread some mechanics case or something TW I forget what but there was something.

If you can do it that’s be great.
the worst

Post by the worst »

Mech case? I strongly believe that Jedi is town by mechanics but it's hard to expand prior to massclaim.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

I would like for just your claim @ tw. We don't need a mass claim, you said you could clear jedi today, this implies you were going to out with your info.
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Wam wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:09 pmI don't know why?
lol why'd you answer, it was rhetorical :lol:

I haven't seen an end of day play that bad since boomfrog and fonti yolo yeeted Laser in 1998
Seven (she, him, their)
Wam

Post by Wam »

Seven wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:25 pm
Wam wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:09 pmI don't know why?
lol why'd you answer, it was rhetorical :lol:

I haven't seen an end of day play that bad since boomfrog and fonti yolo yeeted Laser in 1998
I know it was rhetorical wa trying to make it not rhetorical.
SuperJedi224

Post by SuperJedi224 »

I agree with 7 re: a claim from worst
MathBlade

Post by MathBlade »

If we’re making mechanically likely townies claim rather than the PoE I think we mass claim. I don’t think ducky is scum here.
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

Alright guys well I wanted to wait for Ducky to out his results and officially clear Jedi but he's not being very forthcoming, so I'll go ahead and move things forward.

So from what I gather, Moody you neighborized Ducky and Madge, correct? Why did you choose those two?

Here is how things are gonna go:
-At this point, I am the only confirmed town (sans strongman, which can somewhat be resolved by MB voting different from me today so that I remain blocked), so we form a town block of towniness around me.

-We are not eliminating WMU. No one has addressed the point about Sabrar trying to convince WMU to vote Jedi (Duck wont even read it). She is town, the rest of you townies really need to trust me on this one.

-We are not eliminating Wam. He catalyzed the Sabrar elimination. Not worth the points considering Sabrar's role. Additionally, scum!Wam could have easily used the gun in a way that benefited scum, Madge even gave him an opening to use his own judgement, but he kept the power in town's hands.

-We are not eliminating Madge. She was too invested/confused about Marlkin's claim for it to have been S/S theater.

This is my town core. @Madge @Wam @WMU I ask of you please, just for today to join hands and lend me your strength. You are all townies, please no more fighting. Just trust me for today.

This leaves: Moody, Jedi, Mathblade, the worst

-Moody's tone is different than in Halloween. He is more go-with-the-flowy. Albeit this could be scum who is tired of being scum two games in a row and losing their strongest scummate day one. However, the way that Moody distinguished his posts from Suzakus when discussing their posting styles day 1 with Wisp seemed non-informed. And based on Sabrar's read list, it also seemed he was dressing up moody for a future miselim.

-Jedi seems like a good possibility to me if it were not for Ducky's claim, hence why the info would be nice. But if he's not going to out it and has ran it by Madge, I guess I will just have to take their word on it. One thing that points to Jedi is Marklin's botched claim. I can't imagine anyone else here would have given the go-ahead on that.

-It doesn't make sense to eliminate Mathblade today because he is our cop and will self-resolve.

-The worst is the absolute best elimination. I've laid out my case for why I think he's scum here. He is not at all cleared because there was another scum alive Night 1 when he was blocked. I think it is between the worst and Jedi, and if Jedi is the worst's inno, that only leaves him.

Vote: the worst

@Madge
@Wam
@WMU
@moody
@jedi

join me

https://youtu.be/OA8wkz0uGLE
Seven (she, him, their)
Seven
Gatekeeper

Post by Seven »

No mass claim. The only we need is the worst's. Moody's would be fine too.
Seven (she, him, their)
moody7277

Post by moody7277 »

My towncore is {Madge, wam, Seven}. I have therefore decided that her plan is good enough that I will follow along.
Seven wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:11 pm No mass claim. The only we need is the worst's. Moody's would be fine too.
I'll give out my role iff the worst goes first. It's moot at this point, but it still shows good faith.

Vote: the worst
Wam

Post by Wam »

Let's sheep

vote the worst

L-1
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

Votecount

Votee (Votes/Elimination) - Voter(s)
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

the worst (3/4) - Seven, moody7277, Wam
Wam (1/4) - xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx
madge (1/4) - MathBlade
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx (1/4) - the worst

Not Voting (2): madge, SuperJedi224

Day 3 Elimination Deadline will be 10 AM PST on December 9th.

Reminder that it takes 2 votes to eliminate by plurality and 4 to eliminate by majority.
AC3.1
SuperJedi224 - 0
moody7277 - 3
MathBlade - 19
the worst - 9
Seven - 14
Wam - 8
xX_WakeMeUp1337_Xx - 11
madge - 2

First Cutoff
i am doing a computers on the inters webses