2680: "Battery Life"

This is, technically, an xkcd forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
ratammer
Posts: 366
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:22 pm
Location: Londoooooooon

2680: "Battery Life"

Post by ratammer »

Image
Title text: It's okay, I'm at 10%, so I'm good for another month or two.

If he was really committed, he'd carry a nuclear power station around.
aka Diana
chridd wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:09 pm *doesn't drink the interrobangs*
madge wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:42 am okay these cleaned eyes are OK, i GUESS
----
Any pronouns
User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Re: 2680: "Battery Life"

Post by somitomi »

An RTG-powered phone might actually be feasible...
—◯-◯
User avatar
The Snide Sniper
Site Admin
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:47 am

Re: 2680: "Battery Life"

Post by The Snide Sniper »

somitomi wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:15 pm An RTG-powered phone might actually be feasible...
So long as you're okay with the radiation.
If I disappear from the forum, I can still be reached via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.
User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Re: 2680: "Battery Life"

Post by somitomi »

The Snide Sniper wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:17 pm
somitomi wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:15 pm An RTG-powered phone might actually be feasible...
So long as you're okay with the radiation.
I didn't say it was a good idea, I said it was feasible ;)
—◯-◯
Old Bruce
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:46 pm

Re: 2680: "Battery Life"

Post by Old Bruce »

somitomi wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:06 pm
The Snide Sniper wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:17 pm
somitomi wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:15 pm An RTG-powered phone might actually be feasible...
So long as you're okay with the radiation.
I didn't say it was a good idea, I said it was feasible ;)
Just because we can doesn't mean we should.
User avatar
somitomi
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Re: 2680: "Battery Life"

Post by somitomi »

Old Bruce wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:34 pm
somitomi wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:06 pm
The Snide Sniper wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:17 pm

So long as you're okay with the radiation.
I didn't say it was a good idea, I said it was feasible ;)
Just because we can doesn't mean we should.
Don't tell me, tell the Soviet engineers that actually ran lighthouses off those things.
—◯-◯
Post Reply