2558: "Rapid Test Results"

This is, technically, an xkcd forum.
ratammer
Gatekeeper

2558: "Rapid Test Results"

Post by ratammer »

Title text: A solid red area with two white lines means that you have been infected with the anti-coronavirus, COVID+19, which will cure anyone you have close contact with.

Whichever country eliminates Covid first should get to use the negative test result sign, rotated horizontally, as its flag.
Diana, madge's ratwife, any pronouns

I'm watching the first episode of all different cartoons!

---

Ya like my gate?
The Snide Sniper
Site Admin

Re: 2558: "Rapid Test Results"

Post by The Snide Sniper »

Symptoms of COVID+19 may include a normal, well-regulated body temperature, a consistently clear and hydrated throat, unusually easy breathing, clarity and alertness, a transcendent sense of smell, and ascension to a higher state of being.
If I disappear from the forum, I can still be reached via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.
somitomi

Post by somitomi »

I'm told people here might find this amusing:
i am doing a computers on the inters webses
chridd
Scorekeeper-Keeper

Post by chridd »

The Snide Sniper wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:53 pm Symptoms of COVID+19 may include a normal, well-regulated body temperature, a consistently clear and hydrated throat, unusually easy breathing, clarity and alertness, a transcendent sense of smell, and ascension to a higher state of being.
Not these symptoms?
~ chri d. d. /tʃɹɪ.di.di/ · she · Forum game scores · My website
ratammer wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:56 pm Hoping to find something quotable on this new forum!