- I will not be modding anybody unless the forum actually gets big enough that I can't moderate it by myself.
- You may notice a custom BBCode that I use when acting as a moderator. It looks like this. Don't use it yourself unless you're quoting me.
- Do NOT use the same password as the original xkcd forums. Not only should you not trust me with it, but also because the reason the original forums went down was that a bunch of passwords got leaked, so you should treat that password as having been compromised.
- No "bump" posts. If more than 72 hours have passed since the last post in a thread a button will appear (in the wrench menu, after "bookmark topic") that will bump the thread without creating a post.
- Other than that, I will probably be going by the rules from the original forum for the most part, so try to follow those.
- Like in the original forum, posts in Forum Games do not count towards your total, so if you want to post without approval you will need to go somewhere else for your first post.
- The answer to the anti-spambot question is "Little Bobby Tables".
For discussion of the forum itself. "Forum-ception" jokes and the like are frowned upon.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Here are the rules as they currently are:
If I disappear from the forum, I can still be reached via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.